Weekend in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Dan worship my wife's boobs so ardently nudged my level of desire up one more notch and I began to kiss Kate's labia; soft, quick kisses up one side and down the other, causing her to mew again, this time more urgently. Then, placing my tongue at the base of her pussy, I began a long, slow lick, pausing just as I reached her clitoris. Kate moaned softly as I repeated this slow lapping, the flat of my tongue relentlessly sliding up and separating her flushed pink lips, again and again. Her nails dug into my wrists as her head whipped from side to side.

"Oh my god, my god," she moaned.

The bed moved and, without taking my mouth from Kate's pussy, I watched as Patty lay back beside Kate, spreading her legs wide and smiling invitingly at Dan.

Dan quickly moved around the bed and was soon kneeling beside me as he worked to remove Patty's barely-there panties. His momentary gasp of delight, just a few moments later, told me that he had discovered Patty's completely hairless and smooth mound, thanks to her regular Brazilian treatments.

Then it was Patty's turn to gasp as Dan pushed his tongue deep into her wet pussy.

"Oh...fuck, Dan! Jeez, that feels so good. Push it deeper, dam you," she cried as he buried his head between her thighs.

My own head moved in small circles as I lapped at Kate's open, wet, and very delicious pussy. Her pleasure was audibly and visually building as I slowly used my tongue to explore her most intimate folds. Her thighs tensed and she moaned softly each time my tongue rasped across her hard clit.

I moved my hands from her thighs and reached up, bringing my hands together on her belly. Without taking my tongue from her soft, dripping folds, my fingers slid down the warm flesh of her pelvis into her trim little bush. Her body trembled, anticipating what was to come and, after a moment, I moved my fingertips lower until they rested lightly on her moist labia, either side of my eager tongue. Slowly, deliberately, I parted her succulent lips and plunged my tongue deep inside her. Kate squealed, lifting her hips from the bed and urging my tongue deeper.

"Oh my God! Deeper, Michael, deeper!"

Remembering our first kiss in the quiet corridor just the evening before, I thrilled to the knowledge that I was now French-kissing this beautiful woman's delicious pussy, just as I had kissed her yielding mouth. Kate rocked her mound against my face, crying out and shuddering at the pure, raw pleasure that was coursing through her body.

She wasn't alone, as her cries were now mingled with a sound that was much more familiar to me; that of my wife building slowly towards a powerful orgasm. From the corner of my eye, I could see Patty's legs draped over Dan's shoulders, her fingers entwined in his, as he worked at her pussy. From the ecstatic groans that escaped her, I surmised that Dan was somewhat of an expert at pussy eating.

Returning my full attention to Kate, my tongue quickly found her clit, now fully emerged from its glossy hood, and I flicked the little pink button rapidly, going from left to right as I held her labia wide apart. Kate emitted a loud cry and tangled her fingers in my hair, pulling my head closer into her groin. I was in heaven and as my tongue rolled relentlessly over her clit, her copiously flowing juices coated my face.

I could feel Kate's orgasm beginning to build too and I slipped my right hand back under her thigh as I held her labia open with my left hand. Gently, I pressed one finger against her hot, wet opening. Kate gasped loudly and her thighs began to tremble as my finger entered her dripping pussy.

"Oh god, I need you to fuck me Michael," she cried as my finger sank all the way into her.

She was becoming frantic, her hips lifting from the bed as she desperately searched for more. She wasn't alone, the urge to bury my pulsing, throbbing member into her warm pussy was almost overwhelming. However, much as I wanted too, I knew I couldn't and, instead pushed a second finger inside her, stretching her opening wide as I continued to lash her clitoris with my tongue.

"Don't stop! Oh god, please don't stop!" she screamed.

Beside us, Patty was on a similar trajectory, her body beginning to shudder as the long, familiar wail of her own orgasmic peak burst from her throat.

"OH! Ohhhh...aaaargh...! Oh god, Dan! I'm cumming!" It was Patty's voice, tailing off into a scream as she came long and hard on Dan's face.

Kate's pleasure was now my sole focus and I curled a finger inside her, grazing her G-spot as my mouth sucked and licked her trembling clit.

"Oh God, oh God! I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!" Kate shouted through clenched teeth, grinding her mound against my mouth and fingers.

"AAAAaaaaaaaaarghh!" Kate's thighs clamped tight against my head, her fingers still entwined in my hair.

Her hot, slick walls grasped at my thrusting fingers while I continued to lap at her clit, doing my best to hold on to her wildly rocking body. Gradually her grasp of my hair slackened and she slowly relaxed her thighs, laying her hand on my forehead and pushing gently, silently signaling me that she needed some time to catch her breath.

At just about the same time, Patty's orgasm had run its course.

"Dan! Stop, Dan, you're gonna give me a heart attack!" Patty was half-panting, half laughing.

Reluctantly I raised my face from between Kate's thighs noticing, as I did, that she and Patty were grasping each other's hands. They had held hands while each had been brought to orgasm by the other's husband. It was a sweet and touching moment. Dan and I sat back on our haunches, smiling, as Kate and Patty began to sit up, pink-faced and a little bleary.

Patty looked at me and suddenly squealed with pleasure. "Oh my god, Kate's pussy juice is all over your face!"

I looked at Dan, who smiled sheepishly as if to say, what did she expect?

"I bet she tastes good," Patty added, licking her lips and leaning forward to kiss me on the mouth.

Kate laughed as she pushed a few strands of hair from her eyes. "Oh, honestly, Patty!" she said. "Well, Dan? How does Patty taste?"

Dan took the hint. "Oh, she tastes great, babe." He leaned up as Kate bent over and they kissed, sharing Patty's wetness. "See what I mean?"

The two girls shared a long meaningful look. "I certainly do," she said softly, but she was talking to Patty, not Dan, as she said it.

Dan and I exchanged glances, both silently interpreting the meaning of Kate's statement as Patty gave her a 'Cheshire Cat' smile.

Both of us stood, grunting and stretching after our long session of kneeling on the floor. "I'm a little stiff," I said, twisting my neck from side to side.

Patty laughed. "You both are, and in more ways than one," she said looking directly at the stiff hard cocks that Dan and I still sported. "Well, boys. Ready for us to return the favor? Finish off those blow jobs we teased you with earlier?"

Dan and I glanced at each other. "That's an offer that's hard to refuse," I said, "Look... I don't know about you Dan, but the night is young. How about we fix some more drinks, catch our breath and you girls can talk us into letting you give us your world-class blow jobs?"

"Sure," said Dan. "The girls do look like they could use a break after those screaming orgasms that they had. I'm sure they must have heard them up in the roof bar!"

He put his arm around Patty and together they strolled over to the sofa. I held out my arms and took Kate's hands, helping her to her feet.

"That was... incredible," murmured Kate, slowly shaking her head.

"I'm glad," I replied. "And I want you to know something."

"What's that?"

"Tastes better than Chablis!"

Kate

Michael, being the English gentleman that he is, helped me from the bed as Dan escorted Patty to the sofa.

"Thank you, you're so sweet," I said, softly.

"Mmmmm, no. That's you, Kate," Michael responded, "really, you tasted so deliciously sweet."

Patty and Dan were kissing lightly on the sofa and I sat and watched them for a minute or two while Michael busied himself with the drinks. Patty's small, elegant fingers were wrapped around Dan's thick shaft, stroking him slowly. They finally came up for air as Michael approached, drinks in hand.

"I thought we were taking a break to catch our breath," he said, smiling at Patty as he handed a Scotch to Dan.

"Thank you, Darling," she replied, looking up at him. "Ummm, Dan's so yummy it's kinda hard to take my hands off of him.

I laughed. "I absolutely know what you mean, Patty. Michael is just as delicious though. And, oh my god, does he have a talented tongue or what?"

She beamed a loving smile at him. "Thank you. I'm glad to say that he keeps his talent in top form by practicing on me often!"

"Well, thank you so much for allowing me to experience his talent. It's no exaggeration to say that he literally blew my mind. And hearing you respond to Dan was so hot."

She laughed and squeezed Dan's cock gently.

"Your husband knows how to use his tongue too," she said, through Dan's soft moan.

"Sit here, Michael, I can sit in your lap."

I stood, allowing him to settle into the easy chair, and sat gingerly, on his legs. His arm encircled my waist and I kissed him softly while his hard-on pressed into my ribs.

"I'm sorry about asking him to fuck me. I didn't mean to tempt him," I said, my fingers running through his hair. "It just came out in the moment...I so needed to feel a cock in me," I said quietly.

"Don't worry, Kate. I understand exactly what you were feeling," she replied, looking down as Dan's long, hard cock as she stroked him. "I'd love to experience being fucked by this godlike cock but I'm just not sure I'm ready yet."

Dan let out a soft moan at this. Clearly, fucking Patty was an idea that had already passed through Dan's mind, most probably more than once.

"I told Michael yesterday that it would have to be a very special couple to make me feel comfortable. I'm, umm...I'm thinking that you and Dan may be just that couple."

Dan grinned at me from the sofa.

"Thank you, that is sweet of you to say," I replied. "By the sound of it Dan will be ready whenever you are, won't you Babe?."

His grin grew larger as he looked at Patty.

"Of course. Is the Pope a Catholic?" He responded with a laugh.

Patty smiled back at him and squeezed his hand.

"Thank you for being patient with me. I really appreciate that," she said, tenderly.

I decided that it was probably time to heat things up again.

"Well, do you think it's time we put them out of their misery, Patty?"

"Probably so. They've been so good, after all. How do you want to do this, boys? Sitting on the sofa or standing, with Kate and I on our knees?"

Dan responded before Michael could answer. I knew before he said anything, exactly what the answer would be.

"Standing! Is that okay with you, Michael?"

"It's perfect. So Godlike to be able to look down and see your cock disappearing into the mouth of a beautiful woman."

I laughed as I got up from Michael's lap and grabbed a pillow from the sofa. Patty did likewise and, when we were both settled on our knees, we kissed passionately for a few moments. My hands were drawn, almost magnetically, to her boobs and she moaned softly into my mouth when I rolled her stiff nipples in my fingers.

The guys were looking down at us, both of them smiling, when I opened my eyes and broke the kiss. Michael's hard member was inches from my mouth, pulsing, and twitching.

"Fuck," he gasped as I captured it with my hand and guided his bulbous head to my lips.

I ran my tongue around the thick ridge of the angry purple head, flicking my eyes up to him as I did so. I teasingly licked down my way down one side of his cock and back up the other before planting soft kisses all around the head. Then, using the fingers of my right hand I gently cupped and caressed his balls as I slowly pushed my bright red lips down the thick shaft, all the while keeping my eyes on Michael's.

"Kate...oh, yeah, that's it," he moaned, as I pushed him all the way into my warm mouth.

I held him there for a few seconds, looking up at him longingly, before pulling him slowly from my mouth.

"Jesus...that feels so good," he moaned, as his hands tangled in my hair.

Beside him, Dan also let out a loud moan as Patty's lips stretched around his thick head and slowly engulfed his cock. I glanced across at her, winked, and began to get serious with Michael's cock.

Wrapping my fingers around the base of his thick shaft, I slid the first two inches of his cock in and out of my lips, bathing it lovingly with my tongue, as I rotated my hand up and down his shaft.

He reached down, taking my breast in his large hand and squeezing it softly as my mouth worshiped his delicious cock. I took him a little deeper each time my lips eased down his shaft and his thick cock was soon coated with my saliva as I licked and sucked him.

"You taste so good, baby," I said quietly as I looked up into his eyes.

Then, smiling, I lifted his shaft and ran my tongue the entire length of his thick rod while tenderly caressing and squeezing his balls.

"So good," I cooed, as I popped the thick member back between my lips.

I glanced across at Patty, whose head was now bobbing vigorously on Dan's solid cock, her breasts jiggling delightfully. Dan's breathing was becoming more and more ragged as Patty worked him using her mouth and both her hands.

"God, Kate. She really knows how to suck cock. I'm so close," he gasped as he saw me eyeing him.

Quickly I went back to work on Michael, deciding that it was time to push him over the edge. I enveloped his cock with my lips and, gripping his rod firmly with my fingers, pushed slowly down the thick shaft before quickly pulling my lips back up and swirling my tongue around his head. I repeated this motion, again and again, listening to his breathing and the repeated moans of pleasure that my mouth drew from him.

"Kate, oh God, oh god...going to cum," he finally gasped before letting out a loud roar.

His cock swelled and a moment later the first jet of his warm cum hit the back of my throat. I continued to milk his cock with my mouth, swallowing spurt after spurt as his balls emptied. Each spurt was accompanied by a deep grunt and a soft tug of my hair.

I slowly drew him from my mouth, licking lovingly at his tip, as my eyes found his once more.

"Oh my god...thank you, Kate, thank you," he said quietly, even as his eyes flicked towards his wife who was now feverishly sucking Dan's cock.

From his facial expression, I knew that his orgasm wasn't far away.

"He's going to cum, Patty...he's so close," I warned her as I sat back on my knees, still holding her husband's softening cock in my hand.

Her eyes flicked towards me as she continued bobbing her delicious lips up and down my husband's thick shaft.

"Oh fuck, fuck, here it comes," Dan suddenly exclaimed as his eyes closed and his knees gave way.

Patty's cheeks swelled outwards as Dan's balls filled her mouth with his thick cum.

"Ahhhhh, oh god, oh god," he chanted, as he came.

Patty softly caressed his balls as she drew his still thick cock from her mouth. Her grin was wide as she turned towards me.

"That was wonderful, Kate. He tastes so good," she said, before kissing me passionately.

My lips immediately parted, accepting her tongue and tasting my husband on her deliciously soft, full lips. The kiss went on and on, each of us trying to express to the other how important what we had just shared together was. Finally, Patty broke the kiss and, holding my hand, we both stood.

"Kate and I need some girl time tomorrow! Why don't you boys see if you can arrange a round of golf," she said smiling at me sexily. "There might be some surprises waiting for you when you get back."

Michael

"Surprises, eh?" I gave Patty a quizzical look. Such as?"

"Wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" Patty was padding around the room, still naked, picking up pieces of her discarded clothing. "Maybe Kate and I will visit the vendors' hall and see if there's anything that takes our fancy."

Kate and Dan had just left our room and I was beginning to feel that special kind of happy-tired that always follows a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Patty slowly. "They're... I guess, special is the word." After a moment, she added, "I mean they're sexy as hell, both of them. But they're fun to be with, too. In and out of the bedroom."

I took Patty in my arms and kissed her softly. "Let's see what tomorrow brings."