Weekend in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, now you have mine as well," I said smiling at Patty. "Good night and don't do anything tonight that we wouldn't," I said with a giggle.

Michael hugged me, allowing his hands to linger on my ass as we kissed softly. I opened my eyes to see Dan doing exactly the same thing with Patty and it really was kind of hot to see the two of them kissing. When they broke apart, I was there and Patty and I found ourselves sharing a deep embrace. A bond seemed to have formed quickly between us and my entire body tingled when she kissed me. It was a 'no holds barred I'm attracted and want you' kiss, and since I subscribed to the exact same notion I returned it ardently.

The guys were smiling brightly when we broke apart a few moments later.

"Whew, you two are hot together," Dan said quietly. "I can't wait to see more of that."

Michael

"Do you think they'll call?"

Patty was looking up at me as we stood, hand in hand, in the elevator as it rose to the twelfth floor. We hadn't exchanged a word since we'd said goodbye to Kate and Dan, a little bit stunned I guess, but in a good way. I could still taste a hint of Kate's lipstick and my mind drifted to the feel of her breasts against my chest when we kissed. Now that I could see Patty in the brighter elevator lights, I noticed her own lipstick was a little less than perfect, following her intimate chat with Dan. Both Patty and I had been lost in our own thoughts as we'd walked - a little unsteadily - from the party to the bank of elevators.

"Yes," I nodded. "I'm pretty certain they'll call."

Patty gave it some thought. "And if they haven't called by lunchtime, I'm calling Kate."

With a muted ding, the doors slid open and we walked the few steps to our door. I noticed my hand was trembling just a little as I swiped the key card and pushed open the door.

"So... what do you think?" Patty said, turning on the light over the dressing table in our suite. She squinted at her reflection in the mirror. "God! I'm kind of a mess!" She pushed back some stray blonde hairs and squeezed her lips together in a vain attempt to refresh her lip gloss.

I stood behind her and began to smooth down some of her hair. "Were you wrestling in a hay barn while I was gone," I asked with a wink.

"What? No, silly. Dan had put his arm around me and he got the band of his wristwatch caught in my hair."

"Let me guess," I said, nudging my face into the side of her head as I put my arms around her from behind. "And he had to get in re-e-e-al close to disentangle it, right?"

I began to hug her playfully and she turned around in my arms to face me. "Yeah, I guess he kinda did," she answered, putting her arms around my waist. She looked at me a little closer then ran the side of her thumb across my lower lip and studied the faint red smear. "Looks like you didn't need a hay barn or a watch band," she added.

I grinned sheepishly and raised my hands in surrender. "Caught red-handed," I said with a shrug.

"Red-lipped," Patty corrected me, wiping her thumb on a tissue. She turned back to the mirror and began to remove her earrings. Her reflection was looking at me inquisitively.

"You didn't answer my question," she said. "What do you think?"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Mm-Hmm." She reached down and unstrapped her green heels.

I took a deep breath. "Well, Patty, we met some nice people here last year but nothing special. But with Kate and Dan..." I sat down at the end of the bed that was still in disarray from our 'afternoon delight' before the party. "I know it's early days, but I think we really connected. What about you?"

Patty sat down beside me and took my hand. "Yes. That's why I asked you. Sometimes, the couples we've met, the wife's nice but the hubby's a sleazeball or vice versa." She looked away, reflectively and nodded. "But... I felt a real connection with Kate, even in that short time. And Dan..." She raised her eyebrows and slowly shook her head.

"Go on."

"Dan's a great guy. Not pushy. He waited until I took his hand and I moved it up my thigh. Not all grabby-ass like some of the jerks we've met." She closed her eyes and inhaled. "And, god, he smells good!"

I smiled. "From what I could see, your hands were under the table doing a little exploration."

Now it was Patty's turn to look a little sheepish. "Oh, you noticed that. Yeah, well I don't know much about those Norske gods, but, jeez, even through his pants, it felt like, you know... Olympic!"

I laughed and squeezed her hand, realizing that twenty minutes previously, it had been fondling another guy's dick. "I think that'd be Greek gods," I said.

"Yeah? Well, I'd give it a gold medal!"

"And you'd hang it round his dick?" I couldn't stop laughing and that started Patty laughing.

"I could put something round his dick," she giggled.

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"

Patty looked into the distance with a smile. "We'll see..."

She turned to me. "What about Kate? I assume you two found somewhere for a make-out session, 'cause you came back into the party room still sporting half a boner!"

"Ah, yes," I nodded. "She's right up there with you when it comes to kissing." I kissed her softly to emphasize my point. "Anyhow, the way you kissed her as we said goodbye, it looked like more than a sisterly kiss."

"Yeah," Patty said slowly. "I was already kinda hot, you know... from Dan. And when she kissed me, I was imagining what it would be like... if she kissed..." She trailed off.

Patty is an adventurous lover, and when the time felt right, she has enjoyed making love with another woman. I felt a brief quiver, imagining Patty and Kate entwined...

"So, we're agreed?" I asked as I stood up and shrugged out of my jacket. "Dan and Kate? A special couple? And we want to play with them?"

Patty nodded. She pulled her phone out of her purse. "I'm going to text Kate," she said.

"What are you texting to her?"

"Never you mind," she said twisting away from me, her thumbs flying across the little screen.

"Patty..." I paused. "Unless you said something to Dan, we haven't told them that we are soft swing. We have to tell them, you know."

"I know" she said softly. "For now, you just reserve a cabana by the pool for tomorrow at one o'clock. We'll sort it out tomorrow when we see them."

I smiled and picked up the house phone by the bed.

Kate

My phone lit up on the bathroom counter as I finished brushing my teeth. I glanced down, saw it was from Patty and smiled. I sprayed a little perfume on my neck and breasts and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad, I thought, as the blonde woman in the flimsy yellow baby doll stared back at me. The sheer top was shaped almost like a butterfly, attached across my breasts but opening in a triangle to reveal my flat stomach and the string bikini lace panties that barely covered my sex. I knew that Dan would love me in it and that I'd soon be enjoying his stiff cock filling me.

I picked up my phone to check Patty's text.

"Wonderful evening," it read, "and wow...that kiss! I'm hoping this is the start of a wonderful friendship, Kate. Michael is reserving a cabana by the pool for tomorrow. I hope you and your sexy husband will join us. I'm going to jump Michael now! Sweet dreams."

I quickly responded.

"Lol, I'm about to do the same with Dan. Enjoy!...and yes, we had a lovely evening too. Looking forward to more fun with you and Michael tomorrow. Kate."

I received another text from Patty the next morning.

"Michael was incredible last night. He hasn't had me like that forever. I think you must have got him very worked up! Meet us at cabana 1023 for lunch at one?"

It took only a few moments for me to knock out a response.

"Girl, you did the same for Dan. I'm walking with bow legs this morning! One o'clock it is. See you then."

I rolled over in bed and smiled at Dan.

"We're meeting Patty and Michael for lunch by the pool at one. So no morning delight for you, babe."

Dan laughed and ran his fingers through my hair. "Well, maybe I'll get some from Patty later. Her boobs are amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on them."

"Dan! I'm your wife, you can't say that!" I said, pouting.

He laughed again, this time louder. "Oh, come on Kate. I know for a fact that you are looking forward to discovering what Michael keeps in his pants."

This time it was my turn to laugh. "Well, maybe...but you still can't tell your wife that you can't wait to get your hands on another woman's boobs."

He moved closer and kissed me before wrapping me in his arms.

"Seriously though, Kate, we need to talk about Michael and Patty. How far are you willing to go with them?"

"I know, babe. I was thinking about that earlier before you woke up. I'm seriously attracted to Michael...and to Patty if I'm honest. Michael, well his accent alone turns me on and oh my god when he kissed me...wow! So, I'm honestly all in...assuming you are okay with it."

"I kinda had the impression that that's where you were. Cards on the table then. Patty is a beautiful, sexy woman and I'd love to have her if she is willing. So are we agreed that I can fuck Patty, and you Michael, if the opportunity arises?"

"Ummm, can I fuck both Michael and Patty," I said, giggling. "She's hot, and I honestly can't wait to get my hands on her boobs!"

"Ha, you don't even know whether she is bi. You may be so out of luck," he shot back.

"Babe, the way she kissed me last night? There's no doubt...she's interested."

We arrived at the cabana a few minutes after one. My jaw dropped when I realized just how luxurious what Michael had reserved was. The interior of the cabana was furnished with rattan sofas and one side was lined with a fully stocked bar together with bowls of exotic fruit. Privacy was ensured through full-length curtains that fell from the ceiling which, incidentally was equipped with two large cooling fans. Four deeply padded loungers were arranged in front of the cabana, two of which were occupied by Michael and Patty.

I jabbed Dan softly with my elbow as I watched his eyes map every inch of Patty's curves. She was wearing an ultra sexy cherry red bikini that perfectly complemented the warm tone of her fair skin. Her large breasts were on full display, barely covered by the small slips of metalized fabric that comprised the bikini top.

Michael and Patty both jumped up to greet us as they saw us approaching the cabana. I was quickly enfolded in Michael's arms and treated to a warm, full-on kiss that left me breathless and wanting more. Next, it was Patty's turn and, as she released Dan from her embrace, we repeated the kiss that she and I had shared the night before, leaving me even more breathless.

"Mmmmmm, I'm so happy that you are here," Patty said, beaming her infectious, sexy smile at Dan and I. "Thank you for bringing your Norske god, Kate. He's so hot in those swimmers!"

Dan's face broke into a broad grin. "Thank you, Patty. I have to say that you are looking red hot in that bikini," he said, allowing his hand to slip around her waist. "We had such a great time with the two of you last night. Both of us are so looking forward to hanging out with you this afternoon."

"Why don't we catch a little sun then grab a little lunch," Michael said as he watched me untie the powder blue, sheer lace wrap from around my hips. "Stunning, Kate...absolutely stunning," he said, shaking his head.

Underneath the wrap, I wore a matching thong bikini that left little to the imagination. I had gone back and forth on the bikini but eventually figured that I'd be okay. What the hell, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I thought and I was, after all purchasing it to wear at a swingers convention.

"Oh my god, Kate. Michael will have balls to match the color of that bikini by the time the afternoon is over. You know they say to seek medical attention for an erection that lasts more than four hours! I'm pretty sure he's going to be hard for the rest of the afternoon, so I hope there is a doctor in the hotel," Patty said, laughing and looking across at her husband.

I lay face down on the lounger and asked Dan to rub some sunscreen into my back and legs.

"Oh, I'm sure that Michael will be happy to do that for you," he said, taking the lounger next to Patty.

I turned my head to the other side and, looking up, handed the bottle to Michael who shook it gently before squeezing a generous amount of liquid onto his hands. He started with my neck, brushing my hair over my left shoulder, and gently rubbing the liquid into my neck and shoulders. I was quickly purring as he used his strong fingers to work the sunscreen into the soft skin of my shoulders and back. When he reached the waistline of my bikini he stopped, dribbled some sunscreen onto each globe of my ass and, without hesitation, began to rub the lotion into my soft skin, causing me to moan gently and move my legs slightly further apart. He took immediate advantage, dipping his fingers between my thighs and softly grazing my pussy.

"Michael, behave!" Patty said with a laugh. "Just tell him to stop if he gets too much, Kate. Honestly, Michael, It's polite to ask before you touch."

"Sorry, Kate...I got a little carried away," he said as his hands worked down the back of my legs.

"You are fine, don't worry," I murmured as I lost myself in the pleasure of his touch.

Twenty minutes later Patty wanted to swim.

"I'm hot. Want to cool off in the pool with me?" she asked Dan.

"Sure," he replied quickly, "though in my mind you are permanently hot and the pool won't do you any good at all."

"That's such a lame line, babe. You should be thankful Patty doesn't dump you right here."

He simply grinned at me, took Patty's hand in his, and the two of them walked off to the pool.

"I'm hot too," Michael said quietly. "Can I interest you in a glass of Chablis in the cabana, Kate? I had them put a couple of bottles in the wine refrigerator."

I looked up at him, shading my eyes and admiring the well-defined muscles in his chest and arms.

"That would be lovely, Michael," I said as I rolled over and sat up.

I glanced down to the pool and quickly zoomed in on Dan and Patty. They were locked in a tight embrace, kissing passionately, and though I couldn't see where Dan's hands were I had a feeling that I would know exactly where to find them if I needed to.

"Looks like our spouses are getting to know each other again," I said, smiling at him sexily.

He took my hand, helping me up from the lounger and led me into the cabana. To my surprise, after pouring some wine and himself a beer, he undid the ties that held open the curtains at the entry to the cabana. I looked at him quizzically.

"Don't worry, Kate. I just thought it would be nice to have a little privacy for a bit," he said, as he sat close to me. "I was hoping that we might do a little more wine tasting together."

"What is it with you guys and corny lines," I said, as I laughed and leaned in to kiss him.

The kiss was soft and slow at first, but the surroundings and our nearly naked bodies worked to build our excitement quickly. Michael's fingers caressed my cheek before trailing softly down my neck and along the line of my collar bone. Our tongues danced and explored, igniting a fast burning desire in us both. I moaned his name when his mouth moved to my neck, nipping gently at my most sensitive spots as his fingers ran softly across the top of my breasts. My nipples were stiff, poking against my bikini top, and ached to feel his touch.

"I want you," he gasped as we broke the kiss, "but we have to wait for Patty. We need to make sure we all agree on the rules."

I nodded. "I know...I know. We all need to talk."

Even as I said this my fingers closed around the large bulge in his shorts, squeezing and caressing the appendage that I desired so much.

Just then the curtains parted and Patty's head poked through the gap.

"Oh dear, I hope we aren't interrupting anything," she said, with a mischievous grin on her face.

She quickly crossed to the sofa and sat on Michael's lap. A squeal of surprise escaped her as she settled onto his large boner.

"Oooh, someone's pleased to see me," she laughed, "or maybe he was pleased to see Kate again."

She kissed him lightly and ran her hand through his hair.

"Dan and I thought we ought to come talk before we got too carried away, darling," she said looking over at the two of us.

"Yes, Kate and I were just saying the exact same thing," he responded softly, his hand caressing her thigh.

Looking directly at Dan, he went on. "Dan, your wife is gorgeous and I'm insanely attracted to her. Patty and I had a long conversation last night and we both agreed that you are a special couple that we'd love to get closer to."

Dan's face broke into a broad grin. "Kate is hot, Michael, but so is your wife and I'd love an opportunity to be with her."

Patty giggled at this statement. "Come get me, big boy," she said seductively.

"Kate and I talked last night too and we're both ready to move this thing forward," Dan continued.

"Well that's great news," Michael said, clasping his hands and holding them to his lips. "There's one thing you should know before we decide to do anything together, however. Ummm, Patty and I have an agreement that we will 'soft swap' only. Are you aware of that term?"

"Yeah, we understand what that means," Dan replied, looking over at me somewhat cautiously. "It's fair to say that Kate and I are past that point, both in what we have done previously and in what we had hoped might transpire with you and Patty. However, I think I can speak for both of us in saying that we one hundred percent respect what you and Patty have agreed. Right, babe?"

"Of course, that goes without question," I responded, as I smiled encouragingly at Patty. "It's a huge step to go 'full swap' and both of you will know when the time feels right. In the meantime, I'm so looking forward to exploring with Michael...and with you too, Patty!"

Patty squealed in delight. "Perfect! Oh, I was so hoping you were going to say that, Kate," she said, as she clapped her hands and a huge smile blossomed across her face.

Michael

I felt a wave of relief flood over me when Kate and Dan accepted our condition that our playdate would consist of 'soft swap.' I'd been holding my breath as we waited for their decision - whether or not to play with us on our terms. I know Patty had been as anxious as I was. What if they'd said no? Maybe they'd think we'd been stringing them along, even misleading them.

I had definitely sensed the strong physical attraction between Kate and myself since the moment we'd met in the elevator. And there was no doubt that Patty and Dan felt the same way. We didn't want to ruin the opportunity to play with them.

As Patty and I walked back from the pool to our suite, we looked at each other and grinned. Her face was flushed and I think it was from more than just the sun, and her eyes had that sparkle I knew so well.

"I really wasn't looking forward to that conversation," I admitted. "It could have gone either way."

Patty shook her head confidently. "Nah. I was pretty certain they'd agree. They're a really cool, sophisticated couple. And Dan's not like some of the pussy hounds I've had to fend off in the past."

We wound our way through scores of other couples, all wearing the tell-tale wristbands, but as attractive as some of them were, our minds were definitely on Kate and Dan and the evening ahead.

"Kate and I could see you and Dan out there in the pool," I said as we waited for the elevator. "Couldn't quite see where your hands were, though!"