Weekend Service Ch. 03

Story Info
Then you enjoy her.
1.8k words
4.13
5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait in the den." I said as slave hung up my fur.

I changed into my powder yellow short sleeve scoop collar angora mini dress and selected the wide pink leather, faux fur lined cuffs. I went back down to the den.

"A gin and tonic, dear."

"Yes Princess." Her eyes told me she liked my soft cuddly dress. She stood quietly as I sipped my drink. Pretty maid.

"Get down on your knees slave..... Closer to the couch..... Good girl."

Standing behind her I rubbed her shoulders and bent down to whisper in her ear, "Lets have some fun. Hands behind your back,"

After cuffing her wrists I went to the discreet cupboard, who's door blended in with the den's varnished wood paneling, and took out my strapon harness and nine inch realistic pink cock.

She looked so sweetly vulnerable kneeling there. The toes of her heels on the carpet, hobbled, wrists cuffed behind her back in her cute little pink dress.

I sat with my girl cock in her face. She looked at it's big knob, then up at my face. So sweet.

"Smile, dear. Lets see that pretty smile." She blushed. So sweet.

"Now kiss it. Kiss my knob...Good girl, look up at my eyes as you kiss dear. Good girl."

Sweet lips. "Swallow slave. Swallow as much as you can." My right hand is on the back of her head, not forcing, just guiding.

"Gh, ghh, gh." She swallows 'till she gags. So sexy.

"Keep going dear."

"Mm, mm,mm,." Enthusiastic! Nice.

"That's enough slave. Come, sit with me."

God, is there anything as sexy as a bound slave trying to get to it's feet? I smile and chuckle at her struggles. There, she made it.

I put my arm over her slim shoulders and kiss her cheek. Good girl." I hold my G&T to her lips. "Have a sip, sweetie."

I kiss her lips. I slip my tongue between her lips. She kisses back.

"Let's finish dressing you." She gives me a quizzical look as I go back to my toy cupboard.

The pink fur lined collar matched her wrist cuffs. The pink of the ball gag contrasts nicely with her purple lips.

I lean back on the opposite end of the couch and admire my sweet chocolate treat. So pretty. So vulnerable. I wait for the first silver dribble of drool to trace down her chin. So sexy! So helpless. There it is. Pretty girl. My pretty little doll play toy.

I sit back up and pull her to me. One arm over her shoulder, I kiss her ear and whisper, "My pretty little slut, I'm going to enjoy you tonight." My free hand roams. I stroke her thigh. "So smooth." Look at that sweet drool. I fondle her velvety nutlets.

"Whimper."

"Oh, you like that." I hold her gently, enjoying her vulnerability.

"Lets see what we can find for supper."

As she follows me obediently to the kitchen I remark, "With that big lunch I think something light for supper. Turn around." I unlock her right wrist and re cuff her with her hands in front and start handing her things to make a salad from the 'fridge.

I removed her gag, and we ate together in the kitchen.

"Tell me dear, when did you suck your first cock?"

"Um?"

"Cock, dear, when did you realize you were a cocksucker? When was the first time a fresh hot load of cum was pumped down your throat?"

That was an interesting dinner conversation.

"So, slave, when you finish cleaning up, come to my bedroom."

I was sitting across the couch/cage at the foot of my bed when she'd finished her chores.

"Come, sit here and raise your feet." I unlocked her shoes and removed her wrist cuffs, collar and gag. "Go to your room, shower, change into your new nightie, then report back here. Don't dawdle."

"Yes Princess."

The pink lace contrasts beautifully with her chocolate skin. It clings to her slim frame and the bulge from her clitty cage is so sexy. "Come in sweetie. Don't be shy."

I stand and raise my arms so she can get a good look. "Like it?" I'm wearing my gold satin nightie with the modest collar, elbow length full sleeves and hem just barely covering my pussy.

"Yes Princess."

"You're so sweet." I put an arm over her shoulder and lead her to the bed. Her eyes go wide as she sees my toys waiting there.

"Hop in." I slide in behind her and we lay side by side as we kiss. Sweet soft lips and an eager tongue. Mm, so good. I pull her hand up and lay it's palm against my left boob. "Go on dear. don't be shy."

Such a gentle touch. Sweet little girl.

I reach down and fondle her little nutlets as we kiss.

"Mm."

"Like that?"

"Mm." She whimpers as I gently roll them in my hand. So sweet. So vulnerable. Such a sweet whimper.

"Know what I want, slave?"

"Uh uh?"

"A good hard black cock in my pussy."

"Oh?" She smiled. Then her smile faded as I picked up my two headed cock gag, and poked the short stubby end to her lips.

"Open up honey."

Oh that pretty confused look in her eyes.

"Slide down, dear. Put your cock to me like a good little slut."

OH! she' a quick study. Her hands roam as she fucks me. So sweet. "Mm." Oo, where's that finger walking to?

"Aaa!" Do I ever cum. Jesus! I hold her head down for a few moments.

"Get up here, baby."

I take off her gag and spoon up behind her. She quietly whimpers as I fondle her velvety nutlets. Soon I drift off to sleep.

Olaf loves satin. After I shower with my sweet pretty slave I select her outfit, one I know he'll love.

'D' cup breastforms over a sleeveless, collarless royal blue satin blouse. extreme black lace up ballet ankle boots. An ankle length midnight blue satin ankle length hobble skirt, with a wide silver leather belt, and padlock to hold up the zipper from her knees to her belt. To complete her outfit, wide padded black leather wrist cuff with a twenty five cm chain between them and a matching wide collar.

"Do your face darling, then go arrange a yogurt and fruit bowl breakfast for us. Coffee this morning love."

"Yes Princess."

"Wait, kiss."

I imagine she'll have quite a time descending the stairs in her hobble skirt. Mm, yum.

I put on my tan lace underwired bra and pantie set. lace top natural nylons and garter belt. Then my pink satin bow collar, long puff sleeve blouse with the big pink buttons. My skirt is the mid calf length red satin thin pleated one with the integral belt and wide hem. Shoes? My red block heel pointed toe pumps.

"Tell me, sweetie," I said as we sat down to breakfast, "Have you ever cum from anal alone?"

So sweetly embarrassed. Her answer gave me something of a goal. "I suppose we'll just have to work on that dear." Then I assigned her her chores.

While she got to work I checked my emails and looked at some online news sites.

Where is she now?

Folding laundry. I kiss her neck. "Carry on with what you're doing." I remove the padlock and pull her skirt's zipper down to just below her skinny little butt, then put on a lubricated exam glove.

"Ah!"

My bare hand around her waist I tell her to be a good girl and keep folding the laundry as I feel along her butt crack with my gloved hand.

"Uh!"

"Shh sweetie." I push one, then two fingers into her boi cunt. "That's a good girl."

I massage her prostrate.

"That feels nice, doesn't it."

"Mm. Yes Princess."

"keep working dear."

I kiss her ear. "Have you ever worn a butt plug?"

Whimper. "No Princess."

"Mm." I kiss her cheek again. "When you finish with the laundry, come to my room, dear." I discard the glove, pull up and lock her zipper.

From my toy drawer I selected a chrome plug with a pink crystal for my darling sissy maid.

"Bend over the edge of my bed dear."

"Yes Princess." So obedient.

She makes such cute moans and whimpers as I lube up her boi cunt and work the pretty plug in.

I lock her zipper and send her back to work. Such as sweet little wiggle as she adjusts to walking with a plug in her butt.

Eleven forty five. Where has the morning gone. And where is my pretty sissy? I find her cleaning the play room. Probably wondering when we'll use her in there.

"Darling, go make egg salad sandwiches and a pot of lemon tea for lunch."

She jumps. Didn't hear me come in, probably daydreaming about being restrained and played with on the 'special' furniture.

"Right away Princess." Blush.

It was an enjoyable afternoon, sitting in the formal parlor watching my sweet maid clean and dust as I read.

We again ate together, and sissy was just finishing the cleaning up when Olaf arrived home.

"Sweetie, hang up Master's coat."

"Yes princess."

He and I hugged and kissed. He whispered, "You look fabulous dear. And I love how you've dressed your maid."

"You do? You're so sweet, love. I'm going to have an after dinner drink. Would you like one too, or to have her? Or both?"

"I think I'll start with her, May I have the keys?"

While sissy was making my drink he took off his trousers and boxers. he locked her wrists behind her back and pushed her to her knees. He held his knob to her lips. She smiled up at him and began to kiss. Then to gobble.

Mm. So good watching her suck cock. Watching him fuck her slutty face. I was getting all tingly.

"That's enough slave." He helped her to her feet, kissed her on the mouth, then gagged her and pushed her face down over the coffee table.

He unlocked her skirt and pulled the zipper down, rolled a 'Trojan' on his cock, and patted her butt.

"Ug!" She grunted as he pulled out her butt plug.

"Mm!" she grunted as he pushed his cock into her boi cunt. "Mg. Mg. Mg." she exclaimed as he plowed her.

I pulled up the hem of my skirt and stroked over my mound as he took my pretty little doll in her ass.

What an erotic pleasure, watching my big handsome man fuck my sweet;little sissy maid. So helpless, grunting into her gag as she takes it.

"Uh. Uh. Uh Uh." she grunts with each pounding thrust. I can tell Olaf is close to losing control, which is why I prefer to have a sissy take it instead of me.

He holds her shoulders and shudders as he unloads his cum.

"Finished, darling? Why don't you go have a shower and get ready for bed. Slave and I'll join you in a bit.."

We both undress and shower in the guest bathroom. I don't put her clitty cage back on.

I select a pair of virgin white baby doll nighties for us and we head to the master bedroom, ready for a long romantic threesome.