Weekend Surprise

Story Info
Annike tastes forbidding fruit.
17.5k words
4.58
25.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** AUTHOR'S NOTES: ***

This is a Taboo / Incest story on the fringes. It is primarily the story of Annike as she transitions from being a college girl open to anything sensual and sexual, to a woman that knows the blessings in her life.

To some, this will be a sad story. To most, I hope, it will be a story about overcoming life's challenges and reaching your own personal best.

DISCLAIMER:

All characters and locations are fictional. Any resemblance to real people and real situations is purely coincidental. All sex takes place with people at least 21-years of age or older. The sexual interactions are between consenting adults.

I hope you enjoy the story.

#

*** After the Game ***

Ottawa Kansas has one the best schools and a top-notch women's soccer program. We may not be on the tip of your tongue, but don't worry, we will be soon.

"Great game!" Gabbie smiled and slapped my ass. She had such delicate fingers. They always felt amazing when she congratulated me.

"You and Anna made it happen," I called after her as she headed into the shower.

I was standing by the door looking at the field where it happened. I was still reliving the emotion and the euphoria of heading the winning goal. The game had been tied through regulation time. In the five minutes awarded for stoppage time, the coach shook up our lineup. She moved us into a more aggressive formation that freed me, Anna, and Gabbie.

A good charge, a flanking maneuver, a kick that went astray, and my ability to recover with a header that found the back of the net.

My senior year. Undefeated record. Gorgeous girls. And to score the winning goal in my last game. Fairy tales are more credible. That was my life at the moment. I knew I had to celebrate this.

I looked around and only Gabbie and Anna were around. I stripped out of my uniform as I walked to my locker. I released my breasts from the confinement of the sports bra and felt instantly better. My nipples hardened. I liked how they felt and looked atop my firm, round, below-average breasts.

It was annoying. I did the best with what mom and dad and God gave me. I tossed the bra into the dirty duffel bag. I shuck off the shorts and removed the athletic tape from my legs.

Looking around again I confirmed that even the coaches had headed home. I walked into the shower area and found Gabbie. At five-foot-two she was almost petite. She was incredibly fast and could stop on a dime.

Her face was soft and full. Her nose had the cutest little upturn. I watched her in the shower. I let my eyes flow through the small curves of the sexy hips and the almost flatness of her ass. She was perfect. The only thing she was missing was a cock. That's not what I needed right now. I needed to be held and to be fed her nectar.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her chest. She leaned back and let out a soft mewl. Her voice sounded petite. I cupped the front of her crotch as I pressed my own onto her ass. She had a small landing patch that pointed the way to her sweet bits.

I spun her around. I didn't have time for silly games. She knew I wanted her. I knew she wanted me. She looked up at me from her petite size. My tits on her beautiful face. Her eyes danced with mischief. At five-foot-six I don't tower over many people. I towered over Gabbie. I pinned her to the wall right under the shower. She stood on tiptoes and offered her mouth to me. I took it.

I felt her soft lips part, her tentative tongue test for mine. I caressed her face and kissed her softly.

"I want you Gabbie." True hunger in my voice, driving my words and deeper kisses.

"Take me, Annike." She wrapped her arms around my neck, and we kissed. Our lips pressed against each other. Our bodies pressed together, and I caught her first moan in my mouth as two fingers plunged deep inside her. I curled them inside her beautiful body and she continued to moan into my mouth.

I kept thinking I wanted her to return the favor, but she simply surrendered to my invasion of her most private part. Her sweet moans fed me, and I started to move more quickly.

"Fuck! You are so wet." The words came out unsolicited, but honest.

"Make..." Gabbie's words faded and were replaced by a groan of pleasure.

Without stopping my fingers, I whispered in her ear, "What do you want me to make you do?" I nibbled her earlobe. Softly and silently I placed kisses in the most sensitive spots around her ear.

I took in the moment, the sound of the shower hitting our bodies and cascading onto the tile floor. I felt the soft scent of her floral perfume as it caressed my senses. Her body warm against mine, and her moans cheering my efforts on. Gabbie was my friend. She has been my lover of convenience for almost four years. We connect on so many levels it makes the stolen moments like this even more precious.

Her body tensed and I knew I had her.

"Give it to me, Gabbie. Give. It. To. Me!" My fingers working smoothly over her sensitive flesh.

"Just a little longer, Annike..." Her whimper a plea to keep her held in this moment. We both knew she did not mean it. We both knew she wanted her body over the cliff and floating back to earth in bliss.

"Give it to me," I commanded with a gruff lust-filled voice. I took her mouth. She was mine.

She suddenly changed the game. Gabbie knew that the more aggressive I got, the more it meant I needed my orgasm. It was my impatience driving me.

Two of her fingers found my core and plunged in. It was a ferocious slam to my mind. One moment I'm driving her to orgasm, the next all I can think of is my own. My fingers stopped as I spread my legs and sunk down. I felt her fingers doing wonderful things inside me. She knows my body.

"Don't you fucking stop fingering me, you bitch!" She shout-pleaded into my mouth.

I started to match her pace. My core clamped down onto her fingers on the way in, and then helped them leave my body only to accept them a moment later. I focused on the sensations she sent up my spine to my brain. The scent of her got stronger. Her mouth tasted sweeter as our fingers worked incessantly.

"Gabbie..." I paused to moan, "I'm yours." I let the words float into our minds.

"Make me..." She tightened her athletic core around my fingers, "cum baby." It was the last sign and I was nearly there. I wanted her to push me over the edge with her.

Her first shudder came with a loud moan. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. I knew this look, and I wanted what it offered. I opened for her and she pushed me over the edge.

We both rocked onto each other's fingers. Groans and moans took us over the edge and we let our bodies sink to the floor.

"You made me." Gabbie spoke between ragged breaths.

"You made me!" I kissed her nose.

Cuddling was our thing. Today I did not have time. I had to get home for the weekend.

I kissed her on the lips, got up, helped her up and we walked - naked - into the changing room.

*** Family History ***

I got into my almost classic 2003 Sebring Convertible, still smelling of the sweet Gabbie. I'd have to take a shower at home. I want to celebrate with my family, even if they didn't make the trek for my last game. As I made my way to I-35. Thinking of dad, how poor we used to be, and how against all better advice he hit it big. Now, he's the richest man in Lenexa. Thank you, BitCoin.

Back in 2013, mom thought dad was insane. He played the lottery religiously every week. He used his secret code. It was mom's birthday, mine, his and Tim Scott's. On a memorable Friday, he stopped by the Quick Trip and his buddy told him to check last week's ticket. Dad laughed. I remember seeing his handsome face, the scruffy goatee, and him shaking his head.

"I never win at this, but you know, someday I will." Dad's Swedish accent faded over the years, but it was still there. Most women around him found it hot. I always laughed at them. Oh, don't get me wrong. Dad's never been a one-woman man. For that matter neither had mom been a one-man woman. However, they have this passion for each other, that won't let anyone get between them.

"Liam. Oh Shit. Liam!!!" The guy behind the counter started shouting.

"What?!!!" Dad was getting annoyed.

"Liam. I'm sad to tell you that you did not win the Powerball. You didn't win the full pot. But Liam, I want to tell you that you won something."

Dad looked at him. The scowl on his brow said he thought he was being punked. Or, that all he'd won was a free ticket.

"Give, man. Give! What did I win? A free glass of water if I bring my old cup?"

"No. Liam. You won twenty-five thousand dollars." He held out the ticket for dad to sign.

Dad leaned on the counter, turned and I was the closest to him.

I think he almost broke a rib or two. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me in, and my entire body was pressed against him. My tits on the side of his chest. He hugged me low around my back and my hips were pressed against his. He planted a huge kiss on me. It only lasted half a second, but the power of what he did still burns in my deepest thoughts.

Then, dad did the most insane thing in the world.

He sunk all fifteen thousand dollars into a thing called BitCoin. It was selling for eight cents the day he bought it. The next few months it moved closer to zero, then bounced back. It was crazy.

Mom cut him off.

She stopped allowing him in the bedroom till he sold and recovered his money.

The biggest argument was when it hit two-hundred and fifty dollars.

"Cash out, Liam. This is more money than we'll ever see in our lifetimes." She pleaded with dad.

"Lovisa, you are the love of my life. I'm not selling." He has always been a stubborn man. I get that from him, by the way.

It crashed.

They fought for days.

Then in early 2016 things started changing. More and more people were looking at BitCoin and it climbed to over Four-hundred dollars. Dad was redeemed in Mom's eyes.

Then it hit one thousand. Then by the end of December, it was almost nineteen thousand.

Dad was a billionaire. Three. Times. Over!

Dad kept working just like he had for the last twenty-five years since coming to the middle of the United States. The biggest splurge came when he bought me this car. It was my dream car. He bought it used. He had it cleaned up, and made perfect, and when I turned sixteen, he gave me the keys.

*** Home at last ***

I had the top down the entire way from Ottawa to Lenexa. The wind, the music, the sun all made the trip along I-35 seem like only a minute or two.

I grabbed my duffel with all my clothes and headed for the front door. There were a few cars in the driveway, but it was usual for dad and his friends to be in the basement drinking beer and talking.

I opened the door and the only voices I heard came from the basement door.

I climbed to the main floor and tossed my clothes onto the bed. My first thing, always, is to get my laundry started.

In the middle of tossing my clothes in the washer, I heard soft, sensual sounds from the bedroom upstairs. Mom and dad's room.

I let out a soft giggle.

In my mind, mom and dad had snuck upstairs for a quickie while the boys did something in the basement.

I listened; it was like listening to porn. I like to listen better than to watch porn. The images never live up to what's in my mind.

I knew the boys were home, so I had to keep my attire at least a bit reasonable. I dug through my remaining clothes and found a flirty top and the tightest shorts. I put them on and checked the image on the mirror.

Long legs? Look good, though a bit bruised from the game.

Apple butt? I let my eyes trace the curve of my ass and these shorts did the trick. I wish I could have worn them during the game. That girl would have enjoyed watching my ass as much as I enjoyed watching her tight little curves.

Flat belly? I enjoyed seeing how the flirty cropped top hugged my middle but still showed my belly ring.

Small, round breast? I scrunched my nose at them. They looked okay, but I did not enjoy them being this average. Don't get me wrong, at twenty-two, the nipples point up as they should. My problem is that when I look at other girls, I tend to enjoy the larger, heavier, more rounded breasts.

Eyes, hair, makeup? I was au Naturelle. My skin was too energized from the game earlier today. I would not be able to put any makeup on till it all calmed down. I thought about lipstick, but that would call attention to the wrong thing. The ponytail had to be adjusted. The drive pushed it down, and I don't like it the way boys wear theirs. I pulled and tugged and voilà! My hair was in a presentable ponytail.

I walked out of my room. The noises from mom and dad's bedroom were a bit louder, a bit more urgent. I liked the image of my parents venting their need with each other.

I was lost in the sounds and what my imagination was doing with them, that I did not notice someone come up the stairs from the basement.

"Hey, kiddo." The familiar warm voice said.

"Hey, dad," I said, as I tried to get my head out of my sexual fantasies.

"Dad!" I whisper-shouted at him. "What the hell?" Then it hit me. The only voice I'd heard clearly, was moms.

"Oh. God!" My hand flew to my mouth to stifle a laugh.

"You, okay? Did you head one too many balls today?" he laughed and wrapped his thick arms around my shoulders. "Come on, give your old man a kiss." And he kissed my forehead.

"It still looks a bit red. Did you get a concussion?" He laughed and I swatted his forearm.

I walked with him to the fridge, and we pulled out another six-pack of beer and a few other things. He kept handing me stuff until my hands and arms were full.

We walked down the stairs, and as we did, I could swear dad looked up to the bedroom. He smiled for just a split second and kept going.

"What's going on, dad?" I used my chin to point up to the bedroom. "Why's mom. Um." I paused a bit longer, then found the words. "Why's mom enjoying herself alone up there?"

"You know mom." Is all he said.

Ever since we were kids, and I'm the youngest, mom and dad did not overdo it, but they didn't hide it either. About four years ago I got to visit granny Brita in Sweden. She opened my eyes to how dad was brought up. When granny Englika and Brita and I went to the spas the conversation often turned to sex.

It turns out that while it is not common, both Englika and Brita and their husbands were very loving and open as my parents were growing up. When they achieved legal age and maturity - those are not always close to each other - they talked openly about their sexuality.

I found it odd at the time. Now I realize that mom and dad raised us the same way. They never flaunted it. They never made a scene of it. They did not hide the important part sexual conversations play.

*** The Basement ***

I shook off the old memories and walked down to the basement with dad. The boys, all my dad's age, were playing pool. Eric and Tim were dad's oldest friends. They went to high school at the same time. They hung out with us by the pool since I was a little girl.

"Hi Tim." I handed him the six-pack.

"Hey Annike, how was your game today?" He took the beer, pulled one out, and handed the six-pack to Eric.

"We finished with a perfect record." I smiled as I moved towards the bar to put the rest of the stuff down.

I turned and watched as Eric leaned over the full-size pool table and lined up his shot.

"Eight-ball in the side pocket, off the rail." His tone pure concentration.

I watched his muscular arm as it pulled back and effortlessly move through the ball, driving it towards the eight. It was an audacious shot, but I had seen him make it too many times to call it luck.

The cue ball hit the eight and as called, it bounced off the rail and moved directly onto the opposite side pocket.

I loved the few extra pounds on the man. His short curly hair made him look very dangerous. The V-shape of his torso told of younger years when he had a very muscular body. Now in his late forties, he'd slowed down a bit.

More than one night he intruded my fantasies and became the man between my legs. In my mind, his gorgeous dark-skinned face looked possessively down at me as I felt him fill my insides. The thought of him pushing my lips open, how it would feel as my folds would part and accept the head. How it would move inside. I always wondered if I would feel him as my body accepted his intrusion.

I'm sure my eyes glazed over as I relived the memories of all those nights. There were some late afternoons too.

"Annike," The voice was distant. I tried to return from my memories, but they had me warm in all the right places.

"Annike." This time Eric's voice penetrated my daydream.

"Yeah..." But, my voice still betrayed me. I let the single word come out like a moan.

"Can you pass me some of those chips and dip?" Eric ignored what we both knew was obvious. He gave me a little wink. A little upturn on the corner of his mouth. He handled it like the gentleman I knew he was.

"Sure..." I let my eyes caress his face as I thought what it would be like to be wrapped in his arms. I wondered how much that safety would feel like. I imagined his voice as he spoke into my hair, and I smelled his delicious dark skin. A flash of his body contrasting against mine.

I handed him the chips first. He took them, but I held them a bit too long. He looked into my eyes. That's when I regained all of my senses and stopped myself from letting him see the lust in my eyes.

"Here you go." I handed him the dip and went around the bar so I could be safe from my thoughts.

*** Mom comes down ***

I watched the men change the game to cutthroat. Each trying to sink the other's balls. Dad asked me if I wanted to play another game. I told him I was fine behind the bar.

He could not see my fingers dancing over the fabric of my shorts. I kept looking at Eric. I noticed how handsome Tim was. He was no match for Eric, but I would enjoy his comforting arms around me as well.

Out of nowhere, I hear dad say, "We watched your game on the internet. That goal in overtime was spectacular."

I tried to shrug it off with, "Well, Tabbie and Anna set me up. All I did was put it in the goal."

Dad and his friends would have none of it.

"Nonsense!" Tim spoke first. "You had to stop the ball, put it on your right foot, and had to arc it into the left corner. That was neither Tabbie nor Anna's doing." He walked over to the bar and extended a hand. I filled it with a new beer.

"I have to agree with Tim. He may not know a thing about playing pool, but he knows his soccer. No one else, sprinting in from the left corner as you did would have had the poise to get that shot off." Eric walked over, still holding the cue stick. I imagined him using it between my legs.

Dad came over and took the middle seat at the bar. He nodded to his Dewar's scotch, a twenty-seven-year-old he liked. "Neat, please." He reached for his favorite tumbler and handed it to me from the shelf under the bar.

I turned, and as I did, the weirdest thought crossed my mind. I laughed and went along with it.

The booze shelf was the second-lowest behind the bar. Most people keep their liquor up high and on display. Dad's different. He has the large screen TV where the mirror usually goes. The camera pointing out from the center, and it makes it look like a mirror. That is where the similarities end.

Elizabeth and Valeria found that the TV also had a healthy collection of porn in the storage drive. The three of us used to sneak down after mom and dad went to bed. We closed the basement door. We'd listen for a long time, and then we watched our fair share of porn on that screen.