Weekend Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each stroke of her tongue rekindled my flames and another wave of pleasure coursed from my belly and crashed against the edges of my body. My nipple wanted her to be rougher.

"Girls, I think we should take this inside. It is dark, but your moans are very evocative." Dad spoke for the first time since it all started.

I feared his words were going to break the spell.

Mom kissed my lips, grabbed my hand, and led me back into the kitchen. I felt naked and alone, so I closed the gap and wrapped an arm around her, and she pulled me in close.

*** Decisions ***

Mom, dad, and I stood at the stairs. One set led to their bedroom. If I walked down the hall I'd be in mine. Walking down the stairs we'd be in the basement with Tim, Eric, and Milo. Mom looked at me, then she nodded to her bedroom.

I looked at dad. He shrugged his shoulders. It was my decision. I could play it safe. I could just walk to my room. If I was being fair, I'd also masturbate for a long time reliving the feel and want of the kisses from mom that ripped an orgasm from my body.

I screwed up my courage. I kissed mom, turned, and kiss dad on the lips. They were quick pecks, but they carried meaning.

"Have I ever..." I paused. I wasn't sure how this was going to go over. I started again, "Um. Did you two know that I'm a bit - well, a lot - of an exhibitionist?"

Mom looked up at dad and busted out laughing.

"What?" I was shocked at their reaction.

"You mean the woman that still, to this day, lets me catch her masturbating in bed?" Mom still laughed, but a bit more under control.

"Or the woman," dad added, "That never locks the bathroom door when she's getting ready, or masturbating, or both?"

In unison, as though rehearsed, "No, we are shocked. Really?"

I reached back to the little corner counter that held the tissues. I grabbed two and handed one to each.

"What's this for?" Mom looked puzzled but she still laughed.

"To wipe the sarcasm drooling from the corners of your mouths." I retorted and swatted their shoulders.

I started to walk down the stairs. Mom and dad were still frozen where I left them.

"Are you two coming, or am I going to have to seduce these men all by myself?" I giggled at the image.

Mom laughed again and started down the stairs, "Let me explain to them if you don't mind Nika. I think this is going to be as unexpected to them as it was to dad and me." She finished as she stepped onto the basement carpet.

Tim was bent over the pool table, taking a shot. I liked how nice his body looked. I don't mind that he's put on some weight. None of it went to his ass. I wonder why men don't have that problem.

Eric leaned against the far wall, watching the shot. He looked up and saw mom enter the room. He threw her a questioning look. He looked at me, and I was all smiles. That seemed to put him at ease.

Milo was sitting by the bar. He looked over and got a sense of the mood. Seeing us all in better moods than we left in, he let out a breath I'm sure he did not know he was holding.

"Gentlemen," Mom started. "It seems that the acorn does, indeed, not fall far from the tree. Annike and I had a few tense moments, but then we had a beautiful moment. We girls have decided that for the rest of this night, and this night only, clothing is optional." Mom played with her golden hair, and her blue eyes sparkled with mischief.

"I was not consulted on this," I told mom.

"Do you disagree, Nika?" One eyebrow quirked in a challenge.

"No. Well, yes. You made it sound that clothing was only optional for us girls. I think that should be amended. Don't you?" I leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. I wanted everyone to see what we had planned, or at least what I had planned.

After the kiss, and a few pecks, and an oh so delicious squeeze of my nipples, mom told the men. "Clothing is not optional for you men. It is forbidden in this basement. If you do not care to partake, we understand. But, if you stay, please know you'll be fair game." She looked over at me.

"Better, Nika?"

"Much better, mom." I finished removing my open top. I was impressed that none of these men made a big deal that my tits were out. They all noticed, sort of, but they did not make a big deal of it. It was reassuring to notice that older men, men that have seen a lot of tits, can contain themselves.

Eric asked, "So, what are the rules? Sadie Hawkins sexual rules?"

I looked at mom, having no clue what that was.

"It's when the girls pick the boys to dance with, dear. I think it only fair since we are outnumbered. Don't you?" She smiled, but I saw the lust in her eyes. She liked the idea.

"Mom, are you more excited at the idea of having sex in the open, or that you're going to watch me have sex in front of you and dad?" I looked into her deep pools of blue water and got lost in them.

"I think I like all of the above. But, to be honest. I think I'm going to like that you're going to see me in my sexual environment." Mom winked and tugged my shorts down just a bit.

I took the hint and wiggled my way out of them. I picked these earlier because they fit tight. They hug my ass and they let the full roundness be exposed. By this time of the night, though, the best part for me is that they work their way between my butt cheeks. It gives men, and women, a good idea of how round and tight my ass is.

I do believe that my ass is my best feature. My legs are good, don't get me wrong. I'm an athlete that runs all the time. But they are a bit too muscular. Even in high heels, they are only a pathway up to my ass. I know that, and I like when I catch someone noticing and flowing up my legs and lingering on my round ass.

I like my breasts, but they are only breasts when I'm in good-girl mode. When I get hot, like I am now, they are my tits. They serve one purpose for now. They place my nipples on solid ground to poke through my shirts if I'm not wearing the right bra. Right now, in my nakedness, my nipples were at full attention.

I liked how Eric's eyes traced every bit of my body. I liked how when our eyes met, he did not look away. He had the confidence to let me know he approved of my body. I walked over to him. I draped my arms around his large shoulders, leaned in a bit over his small belly. I placed my breasts on his chest and stood on the tips of my toes.

"Eric, may I have the pleasure of this dance?" I playfully batted my eyes at him. He stifled a laugh, and led me to the center of the room, away from the pool table. I was naked. He was fully dressed. His skin dark on his arms. My body nearly aged porcelain.

We started moving to the music, and I melted into his body. I could feel the hardness of the muscles under his shirt. He kept his hand just above the outward curve of my ass. I wanted it lower, but he was a gentleman.

"You follow like a dream." He looked into my eyes as we did a few turns. I liked how confidently he moved on this improvised dance floor.

"It's because you lead like you know what you want. It makes it easy to trust you and simply follow. It keeps me from engaging my brain to figure out what I need to do next." I lay my face against his chest. It swallowed me and I wanted to completely melt into him. It was the nakedness against his shirt and his pants. He could take whatever he wanted, and I'd eagerly give him more.

As we turned, I noticed mom and dad looking at us. It made me feel good to see their approval.

"Eric," I started softly.

"Yes, Annike?" His heated breath caressed the top of my head and cascaded down to my face. I inhaled his breath to taste it.

"What does a girl have to do, to feel your delicious hands on her ass?" I looked up into his dark, smoldering eyes.

"She has to be a good girl and finish the dance." He lowered his lips and kissed my forehead. I raised to let him know I wanted more but was willing to wait.

It seemed like the song lasted for hours, if not days. I felt small trickles of my moistness wet my upper thigh. I was melting and the scent about us was full of our arousal. His musk was intoxicating. No man my age could match what I was feeling, and he had not laid a hand on me.

The intensity of the moment was overwhelming. Teasing was always my art. Eric took it to an entirely different level. It was one I had no idea existed. Mom gave me a small glimpse of denied pleasure. Eric was making me read the entire book.

I wanted to be taken.

I wasn't so sure Eric would be the one to give me the pleasure.

*** Fulness ***

The song ended. Finally! I started to walk off the improvised dance floor in our basement. He surprised me. He scooped me up in his arms, carried me to the sofa. I was laid down like a princess onto her matrimonial bed. I felt wonderful until he broke contact.

Twice tonight I felt unimaginable emptiness with a side helping of loneliness. When his hands let me go, there was a vacuum. I felt tears prick at my eyes. How could it be that I wanted Eric so much? No, I needed Eric so much. I needed to splay my legs wide open, and I craved to feel him fill the void between my legs.

I looked to the matching love seat and noticed mom sitting on dad's cock. Tim worked on finding the right position. When he did, I saw his cock push into mom, and she accepted him. No, she welcomed him into her body. She leaned back over dad's shoulder and offered her mouth to Milo. Milo fished his cock out of his pants and fed a somewhat flaccid cock to my mom's lips. The erection arrived in short order.

I winked at her when we made eye contact. She pointed with her chin to Eric. He was slowly undressing just out of my sight. His eyes burning my skin with hunger. The emptiness vanished and I knew he was as famished as I was.

He moved with cat-like grace from around the side of the sofa. He entered my natural field of view. The sensation of being pray to such a hungry beast, the one behind his eyes, fed my desire. I wanted to be consumed by him. His beautiful skin was about to touch mine. His eyes forced me to look back into the lust-filled deep and dark pools. It was mesmerizing.

I looked over at mom one more time. I liked being on display, but I found I liked watching my mother be completely filled.

Eric started to stroke his cock to get it hard enough. I wanted to taste him. I wanted to smell him. I reached out a hand and he took it.

"Let me help with that. Please. Eric." I pleaded shamelessly in a room with both my parents.

He looked at me. He was debating whether or not to let me have this pleasure. A bit of him had to be wondering if I was going to get him off too quickly.

He gave in to the soft, pouty lips I offered him.

"You are a scandalous wench, aren't you Annike?" His voice came out gruff.

He took his cock in hand and placed the tip on my lips. Everyone tells you how gloriously huge a cock is. Everyone wants you to think that if six inches is good, then twelve inches is better. I am here to tell you; Eric did not have a four-inch-thick cock. He did not have a ten-inch-long one either. He was reasonably delicious and curved just perfectly for my body. The head was covered by skin. I had never been with someone uncut.

I pulled back the foreskin. I was afraid of hurting him. I'm used to spitting on a cock to reduce the friction. His foreskin pulled back and it revealed pre-cum all over the dark mushroom head. The scent was manly. It was. How do I describe heaven with honey on top? I wanted to lick him and taste all of him.

I leaned forward to take him in my mouth. He denied me the pleasure. He tisked at me for being so brazen and forward. He was in control. I was to be patient.

I'm not patient.

I'm impulsive.

I'm beautiful and in bed, I always get what I want and when I want it. I'm the queen of any bed I'm in. Boyfriends do as I ask. Girlfriends do as I ask, even if it's only with a look.

Eric had none of it. He did not care. He had far stronger feelings than just caring about me and my needs. He was going to teach me how my body could crave something so much that tears flowed from my eyes.

Who the fuck cries when they're about to get fucked? I yelled at myself in my head.

The answer was simple. I did. I knew he was going to take my body places I had no idea even existed.

He pushed the very tip of his cock in my mouth. I took a long lash with my tongue and made sure to taste all of him. Some of it was not as good as all of it. Once I had his flavor in my mouth, my nose picked up the musk that makes me crave it. I wrapped my lips tight around his cock. I used my tongue to stroke the thick vein in back. I took slow swirling licks on his bulbous head.

I knew I could do this all night. Eric had been at the center of some amazing fantasies. Tonight he was at the center of my soul, and his cock was well placed in my mouth

He pushed into my mouth, and I aligned my jaw to accept him. I had no idea how deep he wanted to go. I did know how far down my throat I wanted him.

Eric sensed what I needed. He looked into my eyes and nodded a question to me. I looked back. The fire in my eyes told him all he needed to know. Suddenly his cock was at the edge of my throat. He held it there. I swallowed to let him know there was no gag reflex to worry about.

His next thrust filled my throat and I found that my gag reflex was alive and well. My throat tightened around his cock. I started to panic. I was going to cough, and snot and saliva were going to fly everywhere. I had not had this reaction since the first cock I swallowed.

Hey, don't judge. I always thought down my throat was much safer than nine months in my womb. More so, some men like to see it on my face. If I have time, I don't mind feeling the heat of the moment splash on my face. If I need to look presentable, fixing my lipstick is much easier than cleaning my face.

I wanted to tap out. He was not that big. He certainly was not that large. Why was I about to gag on this gorgeous cock? He adjusted and suddenly it was gone. Oh. My. God. Eric did this on purpose. He taught me a lesson in humility, without humiliating me.

He smiled down at me, and let me take him down my throat till I could feel his flesh push against my nose. I liked feeling full, and so close. There's a warmth that radiated from Eric's cock that made me feel safe, wanted, and important to him. I swallowed several times to let the muscles in my throat caress his cockhead.

"Oh. Fuck. Nika" Eric groaned.

I kept shouting in my mind for him to give it to me. I wanted him to fill my mouth full of him. I needed to taste the bitter-sweet stickiness. I wanted to swallow it. I had to show him I was his good girl. I knew I could get him hard again.

He wrapped his fingers around my long blond hair and pulled back. He was not gentle. Eric was putting me in my place, and he was not going to take no for an answer. I surrendered willingly and let him move me where he wanted.

My head tilted up and I was exposed. He came down upon me like a bird of prey. My mouth was plundered, and I gave into his desire. It was fireworks. My tongue felt his as my mouth was taken. Most men I had been with, even some of the women, did not care to kiss me after I went down on them. Eric took me. He absorbed my scent and flavor and would have nothing less than me: Completely. I gave myself to him.

I spread my legs hoping against all hope he'd plunder me. Eric did not disappoint. I felt him push his head past my folds. I felt myself stretch open. My body adjusted to accept his thrusts. It was magical. Mom, Dad, Tim, and Milo disappeared from my mind. They were distant echoes of remote pleasures. My core felt the welcome invasion and felt full. I needed him to take me. I did not want to fuck him. That was not what my body needed. It needed to be fucked. My core tightened as he pulled out of me, and I felt that emptiness inside me. I felt alone. It hurt to be so empty, and then he plunged back in. His powerful fingers turning my chin, so I was looking straight up into his smoky eyes.

The inferno behind those dark eyes frightened me. There was no malice in his eyes. What I saw was raw desire. It was primal. It was an ancient calling that I finally answered for him. He took me, and I gave all of myself. I hid nothing from him. My eyes flowed with tears and the smile on my face let him know it was wonderful to feel so full. To be taken so deeply.

In my short years of sexual experience, I had it all wrong. I thought the orgasms that I gave and received were the true objective. This man, for everyone else had been boys, understood what I needed and gave it to me. He gave me love, and passion wrapped in tenderness and hunger. I understood, at that moment what it was that drew me to him. Eric was the man to show me what it felt like to be a woman. He showed me that even as he plundered me with rhythms only he could control, I was his - and only his. I spread myself wider, tilted my hips to give his amazing cock the greatest feeling as he took me.

I wanted to milk him inside me. He was bare but I did not care. He was inside me and the thought of him ever pulling out crushed me. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to teach me what it was like to live and not merely exist.

I looked up into his furrowed brow and whispered, "Take me there, Eric. Only you can do it and I know it now." He smiled, but his rhythm never changed. I saw how he looked at my small round breasts moved to his music. I wondered what he thought of a young woman's body. Everyone thinks that young is better, but Eric knew I was his instrument and I was here to be played for his pleasure.

I arched my back further and looked more deeply into his eyes. I wanted to see the bonfire he had ignited. The urgency was there, but only for him to see it consume me. To make me quiver with surrender and delight. It was about me gifting him with the truth of the rapture he put me through.

I lost all track of time and coherent speech. Sounds, guttural and primal exploded from my core and out my mouth. Incomprehensible sounds flowed like the waves of cataclysmic orgasm swept over me. A steady drumbeat of lightning bolts made me jolt to his every thrust. Recovering some of my senses all I could think of was to squeeze my vaginal wall around his delicious cock and milk him into my body.

The fire in his eyes was white-hot. He was on the same precipice I had been, and I was helping him fall into it. The first wave of pleasure showed in his face. There was this look of desire and concern. I nodded almost imperceptibly, and it vanished. It was all glorious pleasure and I felt it. His muscles contracted inside me. There was a moment of complete stillness. Then the white-hot cream erupted deep within me, and I felt it was over my cervix and the deepest walls of my cunt. I arched my back and offered him a new target inside me.

As he took me, and as he claimed and marked me, I orgasmed again. It was different than the first one. This was less powerful, but the waves kept crashing into me, and I responded by pushing myself onto him.

I was full of Eric and my body wanted more. This was the best lovemaking I had ever experienced. It set the bar very high for anyone that followed him.

*** Aftercare ***

Suddenly mom was at my side. She smelled of cum. It was erotic and tender at the same time.

"Nika. Nika baby. Are you all right?" She traced a soft hand across my forehead. She trailed it with loving kisses.

"I'm fine, mom." I was confused.

"Nika, are you sure you're all right?" Mom caressed me gently.

"I am, mom. Why are you being so weird?" I could not understand. Then it dawned on me, Eric was not on top of me. I was under a blanket.

"Honey, you passed out about ten minutes ago. I was worried. I've had intense orgasms like yours, but they never put me out for any length of time. Eric was very worried about you." The concern was clear.