Weekend Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was such a non sequitur I laughed.

Dad looked between mom and me and then pointed an accusatory finger in my direction.

"Guilty as charged. I throw myself at the mercy of the court." I proclaimed.

Dad laughed. "I knew it had to be the younger of the two."

The rest of breakfast was fun but uneventful.

*** Visitors ***

Eric and Melisant arrived a little after we were done eating. She wore an amazing sundress. It barely covered her panties. She was all legs and had beautiful hair and light makeup.

I was nervous. I had fucked her husband and I did not have her permission. I wasn't sure if Eric had it either. I didn't give him much of a chance when I threw myself at him last night.

"Hi Annike," Melisant's voice was soft and warm. She walked up to me and hugged me. It was not one of those perfunctory hugs that look like an A-frame. She pulled me in close and her hands roamed my body freely.

"Hi, Mel. It's been too long." I stammered out.

"It has. I understand I missed the basement fun last night." She winked at me.

I giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Oh. Honey, you don't have to be embarrassed around me. I know Eric has a thing for you. He never showed it, but he was glad he got to go first last night." Her hand traced my shoulder strap and circled my tits.

"You are okay with this?" I looked straight into her eyes. I saw sadness there. I saw a bit of a flush on her cheeks. It was like a shadow passed over her face and it was cold suddenly. It moved through quickly.

"Annike, I'm so glad you got to feel my husband inside your beautiful body. I'm just mad I did not get to participate. I understand both Tim and Milo were here. Both of those men know how to fuck a woman into several orgasms." She moved around the sofa and found a seat looking back at me.

"How come I'm the last to find out?" I exaggerated a pout.

"I'm surprised Lovisa and Liam allowed it. They've always said that you'd have to reach twenty-five before they'd come clean about their love life." Melisant looked at dad and mom.

"I think we knew the jig was up when Liam noticed that Nika heard me getting pounded by Milo. We played it by ear when Nika confronted me." Mom smiled apologetically at me.

Eric and dad moved to the basement, turned on some music to drown out their conversation. I wanted to be a fly on that wall.

"The men have things to discuss, Nika." Mom shook her head. I had to leave them alone.

The three of us went to the kitchen and talked. Melisant asked me a thousand questions about how Eric fucked me. She was not happy with generalizations. She wanted details. Minute details of sensations, feelings, emotions. She wanted a play-by-play so she could masturbate to it later. Or so she told me. I flamed red several times.

Every once in a while, there was a distancing from Melisant. There was something not entirely right. Eric and dad had been down in the basement too long.

When dad came up, his eyes were red. I looked from him to Eric and noticed the same.

I thought maybe the other secret in the family was that dad was bisexual. The truth was far different.

"Ladies," Dad said, "I think we should go back down in the basement, take off all these clothes and have ourselves a pre-lunch playtime."

Mom looked at him. There was a look there that I didn't understand.

"Let's do it," Mom said and took off her clothes on the way down the stairs. Dad and Eric followed. Melisant stayed back with me for a moment. Her question shocked me to my core.

"Do you love Eric?" Her eyes looked steadily into mine. I looked for anger. It was not there. I looked for the sadness. It was still there, but it had nothing to do with the question.

"No," I answered almost scandalized. I could not believe that the man's wife would ask such a question.

She quirked an eyebrow.

I faltered.

"Yes. I think I do. If I don't right now, if we keep playing together, I fear I'll fall head over heels for him. I don't think that's good for me, and I know that's going to put stress between you and me." I was on the verge of crying. It hurt so bad to know that after this, I'd never be with him again.

She patted me on the shoulder, "We'll see about that." She swept an arm and pointed me to the basement.

*** Reality ***

Melisant and I went down to the basement. We didn't make it through the door. She and I kissed deeply. I felt her want and need and I gave her all I could back. She let me make love, and I don't mean fuck, I mean make love to her husband. That had to be beyond the boundaries.

"God, Annike, you taste so good. I wonder if I could taste the rest of you?" Melisant tugged my top off and then pushed my shorts off.

"Will the bar be a good place?" I winked at her.

"What's being served?" There was a lot of mischievousness in her eyes.

"Annike, tar-tar" I moved to the bar, sat on the counter, spread my legs, and placed my feet on the stools to the side.

"I think I'm going to love that dish." She sat between my legs and without any preamble she feasted on my body.

Her tongue was incredible. Her fingers knew just what to do to my nipples. I responded loudly to every bit of attention she paid me. I came on her tongue, on her fingers, on her lips, and if she'd let me sit on her face, I'd coat it too.

Eric, dad, and mom were involved in a typical spit roast. Dad's cock lasted a long time after this morning's marathon blowjob.

Melisant called Eric over. He extricated from the depths of my mom's cunt and came over.

"Fuck her while I straddle her face." Melisant went right to the point.

I got off the counter and they positioned me on the ottoman. Melisant lowered her dripping cunt onto my mouth, and I felt Eric work his magic between my other lips. I felt that wonderfully full feeling. I welcomed his cock by taking great care of Melisant. I wanted her to be the first to enjoy her orgasm, so I could focus on getting pounded.

Eric did it again.

At some point, while he was fucking me, I felt the craving inside me. I needed him more than my next breath. I squeezed him inside me. I bared down so he could feel my love through my aching cunt. I started to climb and climb, and climb even further. It was all I could do to feel him. My words disappeared. The primal sound exploded from my core and then blackness. This time I realized what was happening and let myself fall into the darkness, feeling every nerve ending tingle. I passed out.

When I came around, he and Melisant were cuddling me on the couch. How I got there I had no clue. Mom and dad were nowhere to be seen. Melisant kept kissing my eyes and telling me soft little nothings.

Eric was next to me on the other side stroking my hair. It was a tender moment and an amazing way to return to the universe. I liked where he sent me. I just wished I could avoid it. Yet, a small part of me thought it was the most special gift.

We finally got up and walked upstairs. I shrugged my top on, and Melisant helped me put my shorts back on. She pushed them to the side and licked some of the cream from my lip.

I smiled. She smiled and we shared the moment together. Two women, in love with the same man.

*** Melisant ***

I cried all the way home from school. I found out that Melisant had passed. Dad told me Eric let him know the day we got together. Melisant had an aggressive form of cervical cancer and all treatments had failed. Even dad's money and the best oncology centers in the world could not save her.

It broke my heart. It had only been six weeks ago we were sharing our one moment.

I got home and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning, I called the school and let them know that I knew I had enough credits to graduate and that I would not be returning. I cried the rest of the day. Mom was not a lot better. Dad was resolute but the pain belied his mask. The three couples had known each other for almost thirty years. They played together. They worked together. They supported each other through good times and bad.

A very important part of their lives, and now mine was torn from us.

*** Epilogue ***

Today's the fifth anniversary of Melisant's passing. Eric and I, and our two sons, and our baby girl still in my belly made the trip to the cemetery to let Melisant know we love her and will never forget her.

Six months after her passing, I was called to a lawyer's office and had a private reading of her letter to me. In it, she told me that the best gift I'd given her was to let her know Eric would be in good hands. She left me her favorite prayer and asked that if I found it in me, to be with Eric and to give him children. Something they both had always wanted, but never were able.

I went to Eric's house and knocked gently on the door. He came to the door and all my reserve was gone. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him and told him I loved him.

He kissed me back and told me he loved me too.

I showed him Melisant's letter, and I started to cry. I cried so hard as he read it, that wails of anguish - anguish I had held for six months - left my body.

Eric cried for his wife. He cried for what never was, and what would never be.

He showed me a letter the same lawyer had delivered today. I did not read it. It was from his wife and that bond did not belong to me. She and I had our bond and the pact I made when I took the letter.

It took six months of grieving and a bit of family counseling, plus a lot of sex to get us put back together. We went to the cemetery and in a bittersweet moment, Eric proposed to me. I know, you are saying that was gross. It probably is for so many, but we needed Melisant's blessing, and we felt right doing it. I accepted right there.

Ten months later I gave birth to a baby boy. Eleven months after that, we welcomed our second boy home. It took a bit longer for our third pregnancy. Melisant Lovisa Elizabeth Anne Montrose is scheduled to join us in a few short weeks.

Eric still makes me pass out when we are playing with others. I have no idea what it is, but I have accepted it and look forward to our playdates.

=== THE END ===

*** AUTHOR'S CLOSING COMMENTS: ***

I truly hope you enjoyed the story. It was a challenge to tell the story from the point of view of Annike (if you were wondering how I pronounce it, it's Ah Nick).

The original opening scene delved too much on the soccer match. I figured I'd lose everyone if I did not change it. I hope you like the quick intro to Annike's appetite for rushed encounters.

Love was the last thing on Annike's mind that weekend. She had other plans, and life had different ideas.

Let me know what you thought of the story. I would deeply appreciate it if you'd vote for it and left me comments. The previous story I published talked about how quickly I went into the action and lost many people. The plot was simple, but the way I chose to tell it made it confusing. I took those comments to heart, and I hope I did better with Weekend Surprise.