Weekend Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around. Dad and Eric were side by side on the other side of the couch.

Eric walked around and knelt next to me, "Annike, do you remember what happened?"

"Yes, you made love to me like no one ever has. It was so intense and loving and amazing." I looked into the worried dark eyes, and the crows' feet so elegant on the edges of his eyes. "I can't thank you enough."

He smiled, "Do you remember making sounds, not forming words?"

"Yes, it was so powerful. I have never felt an orgasm like that." I furrowed my brow; this was a strange conversation.

"One more thing, do you remember crying?" He stroked my cheek.

"No." The word was out before I could think. Then I gave it some more thought. In the end, I remember tears flowing from my eyes.

"Wait, I do remember. I was so taken by the moment, the beauty, the fullness of you inside me, the warmth of your flow in me, that I was so happy I cried. I didn't want you to ever leave my body." Tears started to flow again as I remembered the emotion, the fullness, the completeness I felt with him inside me.

"You cried yourself to sleep, Annike. Sounds, more than words came from you. As I tried to pull out you held me, and you would not settle down till I lay beside you, and you fell asleep." He stroked my hair and kissed the tears from my eyes.

"It's okay. I am all right. Honest." I kissed his lips and cupped his gloriously concerned face. "I have not felt..." I struggled to come up with the words. "I've never. You know. You put my body in places I had no idea existed."

I sat up. I was completely naked under the blanket. I felt him run out of me, and almost started crying again. I held my composure.

"Honest, Eric. It was wonderful." I looked at mom for some help.

She got up and walked to the bar. Came back with a warm wet cloth and a dry one. She started to hand it to me, but Eric intercepted it. He was fully dressed again, and I was naked. The juxtaposition was surreal. He took my blanket off, placed the warm cloth between my legs, and pressed my belly as I sat there. I understood his intention, so I bared down, and I felt the last of him leave me. He neatly folded the warm cloth and used it to clean me up. When he was done, and everyone watched, he padded my groin and dried me.

I was mesmerized by the attentive nature of this man. He took me places my brain did not comprehend, and he brought me back to earth. It was a soft landing and then it was over. The ride of my life completed the course.

At the start of the evening, I had desires of being consumed by all the men. I imagined after Eric, I'd have Tim and mom and I would finish Milo. I even thought dad could be inside me. All of that lecherous thinking down the drain. I had cried myself to sleep like a little girl.

I noticed Milo kissing mom and waving as he walked up the stairs. Tim shook dad's hand, kissed mom, and followed. I looked for Eric again. He was sitting by my feet. He looked into my eyes, and he saw my desperation.

"It's fine, Annike, I'll leave too, but Melisant and I will be back in the morning for breakfast." He leaned, grabbed one of my feet, and kissed the sole, till he got to my heel and bit me. Then he kissed it. I melted again.

"How is your wife?" I had not given her a thought.

"She and a friend are doing the girls' night. I'll get to watch the video when I get home." He flashed a toothy smile that lit the room.

"I take it she's aware of what happens here?" My hand encompassed the entire house in one motion.

"Oh, yes. Melisant and I have been partying with your parents since we first came to town. We met at a club, she made a move on your dad, and I took my time with your mom. That night nobody got any sleep."

I let out a breath I never knew I was holding.

"Yes, Annike, Melisant will enjoy knowing you found pleasure with me. She may ask you a thousand questions that no one but two women can discuss. But, other than that, you are good." He smiled, patted my leg, and stood up.

I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to sleep with me and be there in the morning. I felt so alone. It was so strange.

Dad was dressed by now. Mom hand a flimsy see-through coverlet and I was naked, with a blanket wrapped around my shoulders. We walked Eric to the front door. I kissed him one more time. Mom kissed him just as well. Dad shook his hand and then he was gone.

I turned to dad and cried in his arms.

*** Sleepless ***

I looked at the clock for the hundredth time and it was still before two in the morning. Thoughts raced through my mind. The emptiness I felt was deep.

I held my favorite Teddy, the one that always hid my vibrator.

I whispered to him, "What if I never find someone like Eric? What if I never again get to feel that depth of passion? How can I live with that?"

I realized, at that late hour that the game had taken all my energy. The session with mom had used up what little reserves I had. The amazing, mind-blowing sex Eric had pushed me over the edge. I was empty, but it was the lack of energy to fight my thoughts that was causing it.

I got up, went to the kitchen. I was still naked. The cool air felt good on my skin. I grabbed a bowl and filled it with fruit and cereal and some milk. It was a meal of complex carbs, simple carbs, and protein from the milk. This was going to boost my spirits and take me to sleep.

I sat at the kitchen counter and listened to mom and dad snoring. It was reassuring that life could quickly get back to normal. When I got my second bowl, I heard silence and then slight moaning. I giggled thinking of mom being accosted by dad. I was sure dad had the image of the night, got a night boner, and decided to wake mom up to take care of it.

Sure enough. A few minutes later I heard the sounds of sucking and dad groaning. By now I had seen my mom suck cock. She was good. I imagined dad feeling her wet lips on his thick cock and having a great time.

It took less than I thought. Dad groaned and mom giggled. I imagined how she took it all in her mouth and cleaned him up. Any moment now the snoring would start again.

I was wrong. A few moments passed and dad, in all his splendor came down the stairs, walked into the kitchen, grabbed some water, and headed upstairs. I figured mom needed something to wash the taste down with.

A few seconds later, here comes dad again. Still naked and his thick cock bouncing as he walks to the fridge and grabs a keto-friendly ice cream bar.

"Want some?" He points to the overly bright freezer.

"No." I pointed to my second bowl.

"You okay?" He sat next to me on one of the stools.

"Couldn't sleep." I took another spoon full into my mouth. I chewed for a bit and swallowed.

"First meaningful fuck, huh?" Dad bit into the chocolate-coated bar. It looked like it was like chewing through ice.

"It was something else." I smiled wanly.

"Not too many men like Eric, I'll tell you that." He pointed in Eric's general geographic direction.

"I had no idea. I felt things. Wanted to do things. It was a jumbled mess, but I wanted it all." I laughed a bit nervously. The realization that I'm talking to my dad, about fucking his best friend, in front of him was bad enough. The fact I was sitting here naked and so was he, was the icing on the proverbial cake.

"Listen, Nika. Melisant is well aware of what Eric can do to a woman. She's used to it, and she's very open to it. You are not in any trouble." He bit another piece of the ice that had the name cream.

"Dad, I'm not sure what that was." I shrugged.

"It was you feeling the connection with an honest man and lover." Dad looked at the impossibly hard ice cream bar.

"What do they make these things out of?" He looked at it as he rotated it on the stick.

"No idea." I finished my bowl, got up, and put it in the sink.

Dad looked at me, tossed the ice cream into the sink, and took my hand.

"Let's go to bed. You don't need to sleep alone tonight." It was so nonchalant that I simply followed upstairs.

Mom was asleep on the near side. I got in next to her. Dad crawled in behind me. He pulled the cover over all three of us.

"Night Nika." He kissed my cheek.

"Night dad." I kissed his cheek, rolled over, and cuddled up against mom. Mom patted my hand, pulled it over to cup her breast, and continued her gentle snoring.

A few seconds later, I was sound asleep between my parents.

*** Rise and Shine ***

It was warm and wonderful. I was slowly drifting in and out of sleep. The images in my mind of kissing mom were fueling my core. I thought of how Eric had taken me places I'd never been. My lips were moist, I could tell. I rolled over and pulled up my knees to feel the squeeze better.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Mom's voice was somewhat muffled.

I kept my eyes closed and let out a long, "Morning mom." And I stretched out. My toes hit something soft. I pulled back, but I was still half asleep.

Slurping noises filled my mind. I thought of Eric and how delicious his cock tasted. I ran my tongue along the sides of my mouth, hoping that there was a small reminder. All I could taste was last night's toothpaste.

The slurping continued and I decided to come out of the slumber that kept grabbing and pulling me back down. There was a male's moan. I thought I was still dreaming but my hand found the gap between my legs, and I traced my wet lips and the sensitive bundle of nerves. I let out a soft moan of my own.

"You feeling okay there, Nika?" Dad's voice was deep and husky. I liked the timber in it. It said he was feeling good. I must have left my door open, and he heard me moan.

"I'm fine, dad. Perfect in fact." I let my fingers work my clit under the blankets. I was not exposed, even if he knew I was masturbating.

There was a bit of gagging, and that caught my attention. I opened my eyes. The room was strange. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. I was in mom and dad's bed. I pulled my fingers from my lips and laid on my back.

The gagging was coming from my left and down below my waist. I looked down and mom had dad's cock down her throat. She was bobbing up and down and I wanted to feel shocked. I wanted to be scandalized. I wanted to want to run away from the bed.

Instead, I leaned on dad's shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Nice way for mom to wake you up." I nuzzled closer to him and watched my mother suck his cock. She had excellent technique. I could learn a thing or two about how to do it slow and sensual like she was. I was always in a hurry. I wanted my reward.

"Hope we didn't wake you," Dad said between moans.

"No. I was drifting in and out. Thinking of mom and Eric and how you, Tim, and Milo filled all of mom's holes last night before I got lost in Eric." I let out a soft moan, and my hand found its way back to my clit.

"You gave us all quite a scare last night, Nika. Have you ever passed out like that before?" Dad's tone was one of concern. But, mom didn't stop working his cock, so he let out a few moans in between.

"I've never felt like that before. Elizabeth was amazing. Valeria, in some ways, was even better. The few frat-boys I've picked up at parties on campus never even come close. They've gotten so bad, that I rather give them a blowjob. At least I get the reward of their flavor in my mouth." I stretched, laid back further, and split my legs wide. One over dad's open leg and the other almost off the edge of the bed.

I used two fingers to help me get more pleasure. It felt good, but I was missing something inside me.

"Does mom have anything handy?" I yawned and stretched as I said it, bringing my two fingers to my lips for a taste.

"In the top drawer, I have a rabbit and a little finger massager." Mom answered on her up stroke.

I reached in and grabbed the rabbit. I needed its length and girth. I stretched again, got back on my back.

"Thanks mom. I'll wash it when I'm done." I traced my lips to gather some lube for the head and slowly pushed it in. My lips were all wrong again, so I tried to drag one inside. That did not feel comfortable. I needed more lube. I pulled it out and split my lips up and down till I knew I was fully open.

"Liam, why don't you help her. You know you are craving to do it, the only thing holding you back is that she's your daughter." She swatted at dad's balls. He yelped and looked into my eyes. His blue-green eyes met mine. I nodded approval and handed him the toy.

He had trouble reaching me, so I moved around to let him have better access.

"You okay with this, Nika?" he asked.

"Mm-Hm." I bit my lower lips and arched my hips to give him access. After last night most remnants of inhibition were gone. I was masturbating to my mom sucking my dad's cock. I think letting him use a toy on me was mild in comparison.

He traced my lips again, but he took his time. I wanted it inside me to scratch that deep itch, but dad was in no hurry. Mom kept sucking his cock and edging him. They understood each other by the subtle movements, moans, and small spasms they shared. It was a beautiful thing to watch. She just knew how far to take him and how long to slow down.

Dad was a moaning mess, but he never tried to hurry her.

He was treating me the same way. He was gentle, methodical, and very persistent. Is this a generational thing? Are the boys that I've been with all going to stay the same selfish boys through adulthood? Or, are they going to end up like Eric and my dad? Even the women I've been with. None of them have been as patient and dominant as my mom last night.

I lay back and enjoyed the pleasure as dad allowed me to have it. The head of the vibrator climbed over my hooded clit, then down to my perineum. Long fun strokes that teased and gave pleasure equally. I moaned to let dad know I liked what he was doing. I was not sure he'd have any idea what my body did as it built up.

He pushed the rabbit into my cunt, and I groaned with approval. I welcomed the invader with wet relaxed walls. I squeezed tightly to hold it there, to feel it filling me up. I missed the fullness of Eric inside me.

"Dad..." My voice trailed off as he pushed into me. It felt good, but it wasn't Eric.

"Yeah..." He was entranced with my pussy and mom's lips on his cock.

"I feel terrible. No, I mean... Well, you know. I don't know exactly what I mean." I arched my hips to ride a nice wave he pushed through me.

"Eric?" He seemed to intuit where my mind went.

"Yeah. He's married and Melisant is a wonderful woman. I feel terrible that I gave myself so hungrily last night." The words were not exactly right, but with mom sucking his cock and me getting toy-blasted by dad. I was not making much sense.

I thought about it for a long time, feeling the slow embers of my future orgasm catch in my core. I liked how much fuel dad was feeding the embers. I felt relaxed and oh, so horny at the same time.

He waited for me to gather my thoughts.

"Dad. It's not right that I'm in love with Eric, is it? I mean," I rushed on afraid that if I stopped, I would not find the courage to finish my sentence, "He is married. This is fun for him. I'm sure he and his wife got their rocks off either last night or this morning. There is no long-term growth scenario with Eric, is there?"

I started rocking back and forth trying to get him to fuck me harder with the vibrator.

He turned the rotator and pulsator on and I turned to mush. I felt it expand into my abdominal wall, and then twist itself to touch everything. I groaned and dad added his wrist action, and I was on my way to orgasm number one. I put my feet down, arched my back again, and started rocking and meeting his every thrust. I wanted to feel it as deep as I had it with Eric.

I glanced at mom. I was looking for a distraction. What I found was an amazing amount of saliva on dad's cock and mom smoothly sheathing him down her throat every stroke. It was hot.

I turned and looked into dad's eyes. I have always wanted the person making me cum to see me at that last moment. Our eyes locked and I started to groan and accept that the battle was had, and the orgasm was now going to wash over me. At the same time, with mom's help, dad erupted into mom's eager mouth. We both climaxed at the same time.

The waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over me, and I let out an uncontrolled moan turned scream of pleasure.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my nasty tight cunt." I shouted and pumped up to meet his thrusts with the vibrator on full.

Mom sucked all of dad into her mouth. She did not miss a single drop.

I expected as dad came down from his own delayed and extended orgasm, he'd stop fucking me with the vibrator. I did not want him to stop. I pumped harder up into his hand. I wanted mine to last longer.

Alas, it started to fade, and my body quivered.

"God, dad, that was so good." I trembled as my core kept contracting and relaxing.

Out of nowhere, I heard mom moan. She was groaning and working herself up to a scream of pleasure. I looked down at her and she was using three fingers. Her hand was a blur and the sound of slapping got louder and louder as she took the plunge into orgasmic bliss. She moved at the last moment and I had no idea what she was doing.

Then I felt it. It was a shower of warm liquid landing on my belly, on dad's hand. She sounded like a broken record.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Shit, shit, shit. Fuck, fuck fuck." Everything was in threes, but the warm liquid kept splashing on me and I started to rub it on my belly. It felt so nice. I had heard of girls who squirted. I knew what it was. I just had never seen it. My mom was coating her bed and me, and I wanted it all.

She collapsed on top of us, and she was breathing so hard.

She kissed me softly on my shoulder.

"Sorry, Nika. I was so turned on that I didn't stop to think or ask. I just wanted to see you glistening with my squirt." She was still out of breath.

"It's okay, mom. It was fun to see you so turned on." I smiled at her, my fingers still playing in the small pools of her liquid orgasm.

After a few moments, mom caught her breath.

"Okay," She said to the two of us, "Shower time."

We obediently moved off the bed and into the shower.

*** Breakfast ***

The fun in the shower was shortened by the realization that we were all hungry, plus guests were coming. I ran to my room, found a pair of tight shorts, and an old black wife beater I loved. I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair a bit, and noticed that my tits looked good in this shirt. I looked at the tight shorts and decided they were a bit too tight. I wanted to give access more freely than these would.

I grabbed a pair of my old soccer shorts, ones that fit loosely and gave better access. I remembered Elizabeth's face the first time I parted my legs next to her in these. She loved the access, but the way we kissed she hardly took advantage of it.

I got to the kitchen and made myself busy to help mom prepare breakfast. Dad was all smiles. It made me feel good to see him happy.

We all made small talk, like a normal Saturday morning. By listening to us, no one would have guessed mom, dad, and I had all enjoyed playing naked. I wondered if dad would ever fuck me, or if this was the most I'd ever get.

I've never thought of my father as someone I wanted to fuck. However, after the patience he showed in driving me over the edge, I wanted to find out. When I thought of how Eric did even more to me, I gushed with desire.

Dad smiled, "Someone is still very horny." He looked at mom. "Lovisa, is that you that I smell?"

"Men! A woman's pheromones are like Pavlov's bell. They drool and forget everything else." She laughed and took out the bread from the oven.

"Pass me the butter, I want to split it and let it soak in while I make the bacon and eggs." Mom pointed to the butter dish.