Weekend Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us had our eyes opened when we played our first lesbian video. We were home from our freshmen year in college. Elizabeth went to Mizzou to play soccer. Valeria went to Arkansas. Both of them on scholarships. They were both finance majors. They had very good grades. They were four-year starters like I was. None of us were all that great to get a scholarship.

Last year I found a document on dad's desk. He had paid for the schools to give all three of us scholarships to play soccer. To make up for anyone that may not have received a school scholarship, he added three more scholarships. They were designed to go to the girl that did not make the soccer team on scholarship. He gave three girls full-ride scholarships. He provided transportation for each. Since two of the girls were having difficulty adjusting to school life without parents, he added four trips a year. They could be used by them to go home, or for parents to visit.

I wanted to be angry. I thought I earned my athletic scholarship.

When I confronted him, he told me that he was giving the three girls scholarships. He added that he also found their dream companies and made contacts with senior management. The deal was that if the girls applied themselves, they'd get a job when they graduated.

Elizabeth was my first. I wanted to remain a virgin for when I got married. I knew I liked girls. I just did not see myself being exclusive with girls. I remember how her hot breath felt on my flesh. My legs were spread. Her eyes intently watching my folds invitingly part. There was the slightest hesitation, but when she made contact, it was heaven.

Valeria watched from the arm of the couch. Her eyes darting from the screen to the live-action. By the time the night was over, all three had too many orgasms to count. We pinkie swore to date each other exclusively. We all broke that promise our sophomore year. We did, however, date often when we were in the same state.

That morning mom had breakfast made for the three of us. Us four women sat at the kitchen counter and talked. Mom let us all know she knew what we had been up to. She did it without saying a word. She just wanted us to know she was not judging. When Elizabeth and I spent Thanksgiving vacation at home, mom and dad did not say anything when we openly kissed and slept together.

I even think I saw a raised eyebrow of approval when Valeria joined us and the three of us openly dated. Mom even gave us pointers on where to go to enjoy our relationship in Kansas City.

All of that came to me as I decided that I was going to keep my legs straight, bend from the waist, and put my ass on display for Eric, Tim, and dad. I knew they'd enjoy the view. Well, two of the three anyway.

That's when I heard the soft melodic voice of my mother, "Is that how I taught you to bend over, Annike? Is that the proper way for a young lady to do it?" I turned to see her coming down the last step. A man was right behind her.

I grabbed the Dewar's and turned around. Dad was looking at mom with a smile on his face.

*** Mom and Milo ***

I poured dad two fingers of scotch. He took it and smiled at me.

"Annike, I want you to meet a good friend of your mother's." He pointed with the tumbler to the man standing a lot too close to mom.

"Milo, I want you to meet our youngest. Annike is finishing her last year of college. She is going into Law School in the fall; unless we can change her mind."

I walked around the bar; this time I was feeling a bit self-conscious. I knew everyone except this new guy.

I stood in front of Milo, looked him up and down, and realized he looked just like one of the movie stars mom always said dad gave her a hall pass.

I put my hand out, and he took it. We shook.

"Nice to meet you Annike. Anyone ever tell you; you are the spitting image of your mother."

"I've been told." I looked at mom, grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards the stairs, "Mom, we need to do something upstairs."

"I'll be right back boys." Mom followed me up the stairs.

"Don't be too long, Lovisa." Milo quipped as we disappeared through the kitchen and onto the back deck.

I turned and faced mom, eye to eye.

"What the fuck, mom. What is going on?" My own voice frightened me. It was the harshest tone I've ever taken with my parents.

"Yes, and a good one too." Mom winked at me.

"I--" Her honesty froze me. I expected her to lie to me. I had the moral high ground, and she just swept the rug out from under me.

"Is this why you brought me up here?" Mom turned her head a bit sideways and put a hand to my face. "Don't be alarmed, Nika. Dad's fully aware, and so are Tim and Eric. There are no secrets between any of us."

I looked at her. I stumbled back and found the bench and plopped down onto it. "What do you mean? What does, we don't have secrets among us mean? Really."

"Honey, it's exactly what it means. Dad knows that I was upstairs fucking Milo. He is gorgeous. He knows how to make me feel good. He knows how to make me give him pleasure. It is all fine, Nika. I'm serious." Her tone was soft, soothing, and reassuring.

"Dad knows you fuck around?" I was almost indignant.

"Yes, dear." I hated that tone from her. It was almost condescending.

"What do you mean?" I was trying to stand, but my legs would not allow it.

"Nika, dad, and I have been swingers since long before we married and had our first child. We both love to fuck other people and we have no problems doing it at home. Eric and Tim have had me alone and in pairs for years. Dad's enjoyed their girlfriends and their wives." She looked at me.

"Nika, why are you so shocked?"

"Mom, that's indecent for God's sake." I was regaining the moral high ground.

"No dear, it is not." She kept her tone reassuring. "In fact, when you and Elizabeth and Valeria had your beautiful tryst, we thought of telling you then. We talked about it. Watching the three of you, so openly in lust with each other. We thought you'd understand our lifestyle."

"That's disgusting. You two wanted to fuck Elizabeth and Valeria? Are you fucking serious?" I stood up and paced the deck.

"Why? All three of you were fully consenting adults. You obviously were experimenting. A three-way love affair is not a common thing, Nika. You can understand that, can't you?"

I was furious. My own mother wanted to: To what? Fuck my friends?

I found a chair at the opposite end of the deck and plopped into it.

"I can't believe all these years you two lied to me. To us. Or. Wait. Am I the last one to find out?" The realization that as the youngest I was the last to figure out mom and dad's lifestyle hurt more than finding out they fucked around.

Dad showed up at that moment. I expected to see the shame on his face. Instead, he was proud as a peacock.

"Hey princess. You okay?" He looked straight into my eyes as he put his arm around mom. She leaned into him.

"Love, you smell well fucked." Dad placed a kiss on her head.

"I got off at least five or six times." She smiled and kissed his chest.

I was fuming. Here they were having this conversation in front of me.

"Get a room. Seriously. I'm so mad at you both. I don't want to see you. I should head back to the dorm and deal with this during the summer if I come home." The words sounded good in my mind. The reality is, I made no effort to get out of the chair.

I've always seen mom and dad kiss. I don't even remember the first time I saw dad put his hands down her blouse, or her dress and squeeze mom's tits. They were never quiet in bed, so I always knew they had a very active sex life.

In fact, as I think more about this when mom or dad caught me masturbating, they never made a big deal of it. If I was in my bedroom, they simply closed the door. Sometimes they didn't even do that.

"How big of a perverted family do I have?" The words flew from my mouth.

Dad looked into my eyes, smiled a bit, rocked his head back and forth as he scrunched his lips in thought. After a moment he said, "It depends how you measure it. Compared to vanilla families that hide all their sexuality, we are about a ten on a scale of one to ten. If we compare it to the families, we grew up in; we're a bit tamer. I'd give it a three."

He sat across from me, and mom sat on his lap.

Mom started where dad left off. "Nika, our families were not unique. Sexuality back home is far more open. Spas are usually full of naked people. Sex work is open and considered a very established profession. It is not unusual for a first time, once you are of age, to be with a professional. My first adult time was with a very beautiful young man, about my age. He was very experienced. When he took my virginity and I cried after, he held me. He comforted me. He made sure I looked at being sexually open, as a very good thing."

"Yeah, but that's different." The words sounded lame to me.

"At home, once we reached legal status, sex was plentiful. I was on the pill right away. I can't tell you how many times I was properly pleasured at home."

"What are you saying, mom?"

"What your mother is trying to say, is that when we moved to America, some of the things we considered natural and normal, became taboo." He reached a hand to me.

The sudden realization of what they were talking about, upset me. I was wearing very tight shorts. My top easily pulled up to show my tits. Here I was sitting in front of two perverts. There was no other way to say it.

"Mom, dad. I cannot get my head around this. Are you telling me that in addition to fucking around with strangers: In addition to you fucking Tim, Eric, and now Milo, you fucked your family?" My jaw dropped.

"When you say it like that, it sounds awful. It wasn't like that." Dad's tone was subdued, and I think I picked up a bit of pain in it too.

I looked at him. The flush on my face and the anger inside starting to boil. "Do you want to fuck me, dad? Mom?"

*** Moment of Truth ***

The silence was intense. Sirens wailed in the distance. The sounds of tires on the pavement was only broken up by the crickets chirping. No one spoke. None of us even moved.

The question I asked weighed heavily on everyone's mind. My stomach was twisting. Deep inside me, though, was a strange sensation. I could not name it, but it was there.

I looked from mom to dad and back again. Neither spoke. The soft musical sounds from the basement entered my awareness. It had taken that long for anyone to speak.

"Nika," mom broke the silence. "I know this is coming as a shock to you. I think we handled this poorly." She stopped and looked straight into my eyes. Her blues were soft, almost pleading for me to understand.

I was not happy. I was downright angry. The one place I thought was safe, was no longer.

"Ya think!" I snapped the words.

She flinched from the vehemence in my tone. Dad patted her thigh to let her know he was there and felt her pain.

"Nika, you are being harsh and very judgmental. I think you need to take a moment or two and process this. We've never judged you for your choices. We've always been supportive of your desire to explore your own sexuality. I agree that our sexuality is outside of societal norms. Keep in mind that it is always consensual, and we are above board with everyone involved." Dad said in a soft tone.

I wish he had screamed at me. I wish his face would have been flushed with anger and accusation. It wasn't. It was his way of putting a summary to what I was thinking.

"Do you think," he continued, "We don't love you, we don't take care of you, and we don't want to protect you from the more harmful tendencies in this world?"

"I don't know what to think, dad." My voice cracked.

"Dad, look, this has all come down on me like a freight train. You and mom are right. I'm very sexually open and I have no problems with girls or boys as lovers. I don't mind the slap and tickle either. Heck, I even explore my own body and my vivid fantasies - often." I let out a chuckle.

"Nika, if you are uncomfortable with our sex play tonight, we can keep it to the basement. You can go upstairs, and we'll keep it down. You'll know what's going on, but we won't flaunt it in front of you." Mom tried to find a compromise that kept me in the house, and not driving back to Ottawa after such a long day.

"You are saying that I can stay; but that you all are going to keep fucking?" I raised an eyebrow to accent the question.

"That is what I'm saying. Yes." Mom nodded.

"Wow." I leaned back on the chair and just stared at my parents.

The problem I was having is hard to explain. On one level I was angry my mom was fucking around on dad. On that same level, I did not understand dad's willingness. There was a lower level: It was a baser one. Something was churning deep inside me.

It took time for me to recognize it. I was vibrating inside. My body was responding to all the sexual conversation. There is something about me. The dirtier the conversation. The more honest about such thoughts the conversation is, the more I realize how much turned on I get.

I realized that when the breeze hit just right, the crotch of my shorts was wet.

I looked at mom. I tried to temper my face. I did not want her to know that something inside me found this conversation a bit taboo and a lot arousing.

"Mom, you and dad did not answer my question. Let me ask you, woman to woman, would you like to know your husband is fucking his daughter?" My tone was supposed to be angry, but I failed.

"Nika, if I knew you wanted it. If I knew it was your idea. If I knew you were okay with it. Then I would have no issue with it. I've watched your father fuck more women than I can count. I love to see what he does to them. I love knowing what they are feeling and seeing how they enjoy it."

"You are sidestepping the real meaning of the question." I was now angry again.

"What do you want me to say?" Mom matched my tone.

"I want a yes or no answer. No equivocating." The words tumbled from my mouth.

"Yes. I'd love to see your father shoving his cock not only into your pussy, but also in your ass." She stopped. She looked up at dad. Then she added, "There! Are you happy now?" Her voice cracked and a tear drifted down along the side of her nose.

I watched the tear wind its way down her skin. It was followed at first by a single partner. Then a moment later her eyes flowed tears down her face. She turned into dad's shoulder and buried her face. She shook with sobs.

Dad stroked her hair and cooed soft words in her ear.

"Mom..." I had never seen her cry from anything I've ever said to her. She stayed buried in dad's shoulder.

I got up from the chair, walked around the table, and knelt by her side. I slipped a hand between mom's face and dad's chest. He watched me. I'm sure he was wondering what I was about to do.

I gently pulled her face to look at me. She blinked away her flow of tears. I kissed each eye tenderly. Her tears tasted salty. She looked into my eyes. Her lips quivered as though she was about to say something.

I stopped her. I placed my lips on hers. I kissed her. I felt her lips part and I took the lead and let my tongue enter her mouth and caress her own. Mom was a bit surprised, but she responded. She wrapped her arms around me and placed a hand on the back of my neck. She pulled me in and the hunger took us both. We kissed as she sat on dad's lap. He watched but did not move.

The more we kissed the deeper we fell into each other. The hidden passion surfaced. I told myself that all I had wanted to do was to make her feel better.

It was a lie.

My hidden secret burst through, and I was kissing a new lover for the first time. I recognized the typical embers light the kindling between my legs. The more we kissed, the more fuel I fed my fire. I felt hers grow as well.

Our hands started roaming. I felt her arms leave my back, and her hands trace my sides. Her fingernails traced my jaw and I completely melted. It was soft. It was tender. Controlled. She could have dug her nails in and I would have found it erotic. She did not. She traced my jaw, and I sucked her tongue into my mouth.

I wanted to feel her warmth. I needed to taste her mouth. It was all about that first kiss and milking her for all the sensuality she was willing to share.

I needed this.

I wanted this.

I fell into her spell and swam towards her lust. I wanted her more than I've ever wanted another lover. My body ached for her to continue exploring. I wanted everything and I wanted it now.

Mom's experience showed. She took her time and let my fires consume me. I started to trace her sides and wanted to feel her breast and nipples. She took my hand and slowed me down. She was in control, and I knew I needed to submit to her pace.

I felt her lips leave mine. There was such an emptiness. It physically hurt. I have never felt like this. Ever!

It has nothing to do with how hot my mom looks. I have dated big girls, small girls, fat girls, skinny girls, girls with big and small tits. The one thing they all have in common is their amazing brain. If our minds connect, then the chemistry is there, and the rest does not matter. It is all about that connection that matters to me.

I have that connection with mom.

She was there for me after that awful first time. He was such a nice guy but had no idea about aftercare. Mom soothed my soul and kept me centered. When I had my affair with Elizabeth and later with Valeria, mom was there. She helped me make sense of the sexual attraction. She helped me deal with the concept of polyamory.

Mom and I connected on so many other levels. This was just one more layer of understanding and comfort. We have that connection my brain responds to, and my body craves.

Losing the feeling of her lips and her tongue on me and in me was devastating.

Then I felt her breath on my neck, and I opened up for her. The feeling of her tongue on my neck was exquisite. I let out a long soft moan of approval and gratitude.

She kept kissing my neck. She sucked and licked her way around and I offered myself. She took all I gave her and returned the sensations with great interest. At one point I felt her bury her face in my neck, take my skin in her lips and suck. Mom was going to leave a mark, and I realized I wanted it. I turned my head to give into her fully. She accepted my offering, and her tongue worked the skin as she increased her suction.

It was going to be a dark one. I would have it when I got back to the university. I knew it would raise some questions, and the thought went right down to the other end of my body. I felt warm and loved and it was all as it should be.

I wanted to touch mom more, but her dominance was clear. She did not want me to move, or to initiate anything. She was in control, and I felt right following her lead. Even the thought of admitting my mom was in control sent fire inside and I wanted her in me, to stoke those fires.

I felt her fingers trace the buttons of my blouse, then the rush of cool air caressing my nipples. Finally felt her lips entrap my nipple and start to suck. I arched my back. I offered her my breast. It was the first time in my life I wished I had milk to feed her my desire.

"Oh, mom..." The words drifted from my lips, and I squeezed the bottom of my breast to feed her my nipple. She latched on and I felt it stretch deep into her mouth. My body quivered. I never knew it could happen. I felt my brain go dim, then it lit like the night sky on the fourth of July. I let out a deep guttural sound as my body convulsed with pleasure.

"That's it. Like that. Yes, like that. Oh, baby let it flow through you." Mom cooed into my orgasm.

I trembled as she latched on again and I felt her raspy tongue attack my nipple. No woman and no man I had ever been with was that rough with my nipple. The pain was distant, the pleasure was in the forefront. Mom knew my body like she knew her own. I groaned again and again but she never relented. I kept my hand firmly under my breast, squeezing it into her mouth.