Weekend Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staying where he'd put her, Claudia couldn't see what Danny was doing behind her. She did, however, have an excellent view of Ginger's spread-open labia framing her pierced clit hood and the pale pink dong sticking out of her. This was not helping with Claudia's predicament. She couldn't ever remember being this aroused before.

After some rustling behind her, which she barely heard in her distracted state, she felt Danny's hand on her hip. And then - finally, thank God - she felt him press against her wet slit. He spread her with his fingers and slid his cock into her, agonizingly slowly. She moaned around the gag, wishing he would hurry up and fill her. She tried to push back against him, which earned her another slap on the ass.

"You need to learn some patience, greedy slut," he said. "This isn't for you. And I want to feel how nice and tight you are - at least for now. But be good or I'll take it away."

It did also give her a chance to feel everything, this slow torment. Once again, she felt how thick he was, her cunt stretching to take him. She was so desperate for him to just fuck her hard, pound her into the dirty floor, that it seemed to take forever before he was fully inside her. She felt like she might cry, and she wasn't sure if it was from the relief of finally being filled up or because she was so impatient for a rough fuck.

Danny grabbed both of Claudia's hips, preparing to pull almost all the way out, planning to thrust back into her hard and fast this time. But then, suddenly, there was the sound of tinny music.

Danny's phone. The ringtone was "Mr. Brightside."

Claudia made a sad noise, but Danny ignored her. He let go of her hips, but kept his cock buried in her, and pulled his phone from the back pocket of his jeans. Despite being in the middle of everything, he flipped it open.

"Hey Heather," he said. "No, I'm at work...I know I wasn't on the schedule tonight, but...listen, why don't you just come by the store? I promise, this is not work-related and it's...you'll be glad you came."

12