All Comments on 'Weekend Visitor'

by LP1957

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Change

So...is a few moments she changes from being a loving wife to to a dominate mistress who seems to enjoy humiliating her husband. Sorry, I really am not turned on when someone who supposedly love's another decides to humiliate and hurt them....where is the love in that behavior....

Sidney43Sidney43about 11 years ago

I didn't hate your story, but it was not very believable. The strong successful businessman does not work well with the insecure, easily embarrassed husband. The wife goes from a loving, charming woman to a wanton, degrading bitch, which is just too much of a change.

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Loving Wives?

Are you kidding What a pile of tripe. Disjointed fetish driven trash Not LW's What did the wife just flick a switch and turn into a domme.Siily stupid story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Terrible

You might be better off sticking this tale in fetish. There you might get some good scores. Not here.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Another cuck story.

So this time he was demeaned and cuckolded by his wife and a female friend. I still don't care for cuck stories. You should have warned us with your story description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a pair of tarts.

Spank 'em. 5*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
Krap

Odd how a big tough businessman morphs into a dominated wuss and the wife miraculously transforms into a dominating evil bitch with abdolutely no foundation in the story... And this belongs in fetish u dumbass. Hope u enjoy all the negative comments your'e going to get.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The other comments have said it all

Started off as if it was going to be a reasonable story - then it turned into a complete turd.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Nothing to grab onto

The story didn't have any purpose to it,the is nothing erotic about this,even as a cuck tale.The supposedly living wife treats her husband like a piece of shit and he takes it...this isn't fetish or bdsm,it is just the story of a stupid,twit of a man and a stupid,nasty bitch of a wife.Even someone into fetish would be insulted by her,bdsm and fetish play is based on respect.If he had half a brain cell he would have eithwr kicked,down the bedroom door and thrown karen and her skank friend out the door or would have laid down the law,sent the skank to the spare bedroom and tell the wife off and laid down the law.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
After 12 years we get a 180?

Got to go with the predominant view - how does he run his business if he is this easily distracted. In a short period of time, he reverted to a fumbling little boy.

Who did you expect to wow by depicting Hubby as a pillar of industry turned baby cuck? Male readers? Or did the writer expect his audience to love the ball busters? GMAFB!

majorunmajorunabout 11 years ago
totally unrealistic

Just totally unrealistic...

His Professional tenure does not fit with his acceptance of all this BS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another small-dicked cock-loving redneck cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF ??????

What a piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate being misled

Into reading stories written by faggots. Go back to your room before I tell your mommy you're a bad little gay boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF? Not Loving Wives!

Husband, a captain of industry, suddenly becomes a sissy, sub? And wife changes in 10 minutes from loving to Cruella

Absurd!

Husband has the funds to make both of these bitches employees at a Guatemalan whore house. Divorce would cost him too much and he needs justice for 12 years of wife lying to him that his average sized cock satisfied her when it wasn't big enough for the size queen.

But first he should get the truth out ot his wife about what she did with the other size queen slut over the years of the "marriage"! Sodium Pentathol or Scopolamine, or more modern truth serums may help.

How often was the fucking the 7th Fleet, either on her own, or when she got together with her slut frind during the course of this sham of a marriage!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Some authors are so desperate to post a story that they put out putrid garbage like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writin' waaaay on the spectrum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLP1957@LP1957
62, married to my beautiful wife of 31/years. Like to RP most any cuckold or cheating scene. Very flexible in my roles and use them for story ideas. Have posted some here if you have the time and desire. Like long scenes that build the characters. It never hurts to ask, u...