All Comments on 'Weekend Warriors: Pay Day Whores'

by DAMND ONE

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
malizlatomalizlatoabout 12 years ago

I can't believe people write such....disgusting...blah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

that's it just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow,

I don't even know what to say. This is so wrong on so many levels. I'll just leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is one seriously weird story, I didn't like it much.

imdanielle2imdanielle2almost 12 years ago
Forced IR and forced femme ....

Love forced themes and the forced femme is great also! Thanks for sharing and ignore the other comments... We all have different kinks and some people need to figure that out!

HUGGS, Danielle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The worst story ever

This story makes no sence at all, who, the hell could find this interesting. What is it?

By far the worst i have ever seen on this site

imdanielle2imdanielle2over 9 years ago
Wishing..

Wish there would have been other parts to this story..

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

Either you enjoy this type of fantasy subject matter or you don’t. They are rather like a erotic, wet dream; a vivid day dream so to speak.

Freud would of loved to have Psychoanalyzed ‘Vanessa the Pimp,’ (or anyone with her particular skill sets ) because, in this fictional piece, she can see through the mask so many folks (both male and female ) learn to wear from birth.

This story, though somewhat far fetched, explores everyone’s deepest sexual Inhibitions. And everybody Vanessa ‘turns out,’ feels that they’ve been liberated from those inhibitions in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous