Weekend with My Dear Pa Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh and papa are home alone and getting kinky!
2.5k words
4.06
23.8k
20
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Couple's make out session

Josh and his Pa making out second time, when family is out.

It was around four in the evening. Almost an hour after ma Pa shagged me in our maintenance shack, we were in his bedroom. Me and Pa were hugging and kissing on his bed. He was fully naked. I was wearing another black panty, only a panty. Pa caressed my back and smacked my lips gently. I roamed my fingers around his back. Pa stick his tongue out of his gob and I sucked it swallowing inside my mouth. We slurped our lips together.

"Why are you doing this Jo?" Pa asked gently stroking my boob.

"Because I love ma Pa, a lot," I replied whispering on to his face, gently patting his chin.

I kissed Pa once again. We licked our tongues and exchanged saliva together. Pa gently pinched my right nipple between his fingers.

"Jo...," Pa called.

"hmm......?" I responded.

"Will you love me like this, every day?" he asked me glaring at my eyes.

"Hmmm," I replied nodding my head softly.

"You won't hate me, right?" he enquired.

"Why are you talking nonsense Pa?" I asked harshly.

"I will always love you, no matter what," I firmly replied and kissed him once again.

"Why are you hesitant?" I enquired curiously.

"Will you get bored of me?" he asked.

"I will never get bored of you, or your 'dickens'," I gently giggled flirty.

I kissed Pa again more passionately, feeling my fingers thru his neck and strong spread chest.

"Dear...," Pa called in between.

"Hmm?" I responded without stopping sucking his lips.

"Let's fuck!" he hummed.

"Hmmm?" I replied with wonder.

"I thought you just did!" I taunted him for the event happened an hour earlier at the shack.

"You are horny?" I asked his watching him gently crawling over me from the side.

"Again?" I expressed my amazement as he was on top of me.

Pa kissed me gently on my lips. His cock brushed against mine over my black panty.

"You are really wicked," I mumbled in between letting him suck my tongue.

"Am I wicked? Really?" he mocked.

"Yes, you are," I smiled and kissed him again, hugging him enfolding my arms around him.

"I see, then, you are wickeder!" he replied grinding his hips against my crotch.

"You know why I love you so much?" Pa asked me in between the passionate smooches.

"Hmmm, tell me?" I asked me closing my eyes without stopping kissing.

"I will," he replied and woke up from the top of me.

Pa moved down to my legs. He caught the waistband of my lingerie and gently rubbed my erection.

"Tell me Pa...," I demanded a reply.

Pa lifted my thighs and pulled me towards his crotch. I lay spreading my legs wide in front of him. Pa pulled the panty to a side releasing my twig from captivity.

"Let me fuck you first!" he murmured rubbing his cock just beneath my ball sack.

"I'm gonna fuck you raw today," he shouted in zest.

"Raw?" I groaned in excitement spreading my arms to the side of the bed.

My little boobies heaved in air as I breathed deep. The word raw teased my mind and body.

"Yes dear... No condom now," he replied.

"Pa, that's so nasty," I giggled.

"Yes, I wanna do nasty things with you," Pa replied and pushed his cock between my bum cheeks.

I moaned loud as Pa's stiff cock head pierced my back door.

"Here... touch and feel it," Pa took my left and made me touch his probing cock.

"Oh, Pa, it's getting in," I moaned as I felt my fingers moved further as he jerked his hips further towards me.

"It feels awesome dear," Pa praised and pushed his cock further inside my ass.

"Tell me when to stop and I shall," Pa said calmly.

My fingers rested over my balls as Pa's cock plunged deep inside me. It definitely felt different. It felt warmer and fresh. Pa cleared up my panty further as he began the ride. My cock started to swing in the air. Pa then held my legs and pushed forward towards me. My hips lifted up from the bed. Pa the leaned over and kissed me suppressing my moans. His actions led the raw meat to plunge deep as possible inside my ass. He jerked his cock in and out as he kissed me hard. He pushed his cock to its maximum depth and moaned loud.

"So deep!" I uttered.

"It's hitting the bottom" he said.

"Gently, Pa," I reminded him.

"So much better than condom!" Pa said.

"Slowly!" I repeated as he pushed his cock harder and harder on to me.

"So good...!" Pa screamed.

"My ass is burning," I moaned in ecstasy and pain.

"You are going so deep," I yelled.

"You like it Jo?" he asked keeping his cocking ramming in and out of my bum.

"It felt so different," I yelped curling my head back.

"Isn't it?" he asked.

"Hmmm," I moaned in reply.

"Don't break my ass Pa...!" I plead.

Pa gently slowed down and let go of my legs to both sides. Pa pulled out his cock from my ass.

"You liked it dear?" Pa enquired.

Before I can reply his cock reentered my ass. Slowly sliding to one side he lifted my right thigh and lay behind me. Pa kept his cock inside me as he moved behind me. I gently slanted to one side. My little melons heaved down but my twig swung in air robustly.

"Tell me what in your ass," Pa teased me.

"Ma Pa's monster!" I replied and moaned as he began twitching his hips to let his cock move in and out of me.

"Oh, that feel so good," I praised and moaned loud in pleasure.

"So good Pa, So tight, So big," I kept on commending.

"From now on there will be no condom," Pa reminded.

"Ohh, raw is amazing!" I grinned in pleasure.

"Now on, I will fuck you only raw," Pa repeated.

Pa never stopped fucking me. His cock penetrated me in a steady pace.

"I want raw!" I moaned.

Steady thudding sound of him hitting against my ass began emerging.

"You like it dear?" Pa asked.

"I love it," I replied quickly.

Pa let my left leg rest over my other leg. Pa made me climb over him facing opposite to him. Right away I sat on top of his cock hand gently descended my hips. Pa's hot meat slide inside disappearing in my bum hole.

"Ride it!" Pa requested.

"Hmm," I replied quickly.

My thighs were on each side of Pa and I supported myself on to his thighs. I grinded my hips forward and backward over his crotch.

"I love ma Pa's staff," I praised riding his cock.

"So good!" I sprout my emotions as we moaned together.

"Your ass is so tight," Pa praised from behind.

"Ohh, feel so gooood!" I murmured.

"It's so thick and robust," I commended.

"So fucking amazing!!!" Pa shouted from behind.

"I love your cock Pa...," I said whining and breathing deep.

I lifted up my hips from his crotch and started waving up and down. Pa groaned in pleasure. I blasted my hip down on his abdomen letting his cock penetrate all the way up in my ass.

"Amazing...!" I continue my dirty talk.

"Do you like it Pa?" I asked.

"Fantastic dear...!" Pa murmured.

"I love riding my Pa," I jerked my hips tightly between my cheeks and grinded his cock.

"You are killing me dear." Pa expressed.

I pity my twig clueless swung in here and there oozing juice.

"Come here," saying that Pa gently pulled me down holding my belly.

I landed on top of his chest. Pa extended his hands towards my crotch and teased my erection. Pa gently stroked my leaking twig in his rigid hand. My hips kept on plunging his erection.

"Please Pa...don't," I begged him.

Pa pushed and pulled his waist riding his monster. His hand job made me edgy. I moaned loud as his hips moved faster beneath me. His hand pinched my ball bag and fondled it.

"Slowly Pa...I will explode," I plead him.

Pa noticed my peaking and moved his hands away from me. I lifted up myself and regained previous posture.

"You are vibrating," Pa said.

"Don't make me cum...," I trembled in his grasp.

Pa pushed me to the front on my knees. He then pulled me towards him closer keeping his cock inside me. I was on my knees and elbows. Pa slowly began fucking my ass from behind. He held his hand tight on my bum cheeks.

"You like that?" Pa asked.

"Yeas Pa..." I replied quickly.

With Pa's firm grip on my hips he made me move in and out, hammering his pole inside me. My bum softly hit on his thighs. I moaned gently in pleasure. Pa screeched. My soft melons hung down brushing the bed sheet on each jerk.

"So deep!" I purred.

Then suddenly Pa lifted his hands from me and let me ride his cock. I moved my hips in harmony letting his throbbing cock scream in and out of my hole. Then I changed my speed swiftly and quaked my hips faster. Pa moaned laud. I used my lower body strength to drudge his cock inside my bum.

"Like that Pa...?"

"Like that?" I repeated. I was exhausting my energy.

"Come here dear." Pa pulled me back holding my hand.

I was on my knees, folded back and my hands on the bed. Pa started pushing his cock from behind. I slanted back as he held my jumping boobs. I extended my arms behind and gripped his hips.

"Pa...' I smirked.

Pa scooped my boobs tight in his hands. He fucked me so delicately my bums blasted on his crotch and thigh on each thrust. I growled loud and Pa speed his thrusts driving me nuts. The whole bed began rattling. My twig swung blasting between my thighs. I gently leaned forward and he held by arms from behind.

"That so good!" I praised as I started receiving long paused hard insertions.

I breathed hard and Pa stopped. He pulled me towards him. I leaned back and kissed him. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and licked mine. I gaged for breath. Pa turned me around and tossed me on to the bed. I lay flat as he sat between my thighs. I spread my thighs again and Pa inserted his rode once again inside my slimy ass. Pa bowed down. I smiled at his as his lips blasted on to mine. Pa worked his hips deep inside me as he sucked my lips hard. I hugged him clasping my arms around him. Pa fucked me harder this time. He moved back holding my hands closer to my body. My ball bag got squeezed between his crotch and me.

"So sexy!" Pa commended and lifted my thighs spreading apart.

I held my hands on back of my pillow. Felling his cock thudding deep in me I closed my eyes.

"Look at ma dear's ass, it's so juicy," Pa murmured.

"So dirty!" I mumbled.

Pa bent down again and fucked me with long deep shoves. His thighs blasted on my thighs and the sound filled the room. His belly started to rub my erection.

"So deep" I said looking at his glowing face.

"Cum inside me Pa...," I asked him nervously.

"You want me to cum in your ass?" Pa checked blasting his hips harder.

"yeas pa, fill up my ass," I replied teasing him.

Pa suddenly changed to extreme mode as he shortened his jerks and quivered his hips so fast my whole body vibrated.

"I'm cuuummminnng....," Pa screamed.

Pa paused his hips so swiftly his cock deep down in me, he groaned and stuttered his gags.

"Ohhhh,ohh....!" I moaned loud along him.

Pa lifted himself gently twitching his cock inside me.

"You came pa?" I asked breathing high.

I tried to touch Pa's chest with my hand. Pressing his hands against my wide spread thighs he jerked his hips with long hard pokes.

"Let it all come," Pa reminded.

"Yea Pa, let it all inside me." I moaned.

Then Pa moved back and took his cock out of my ass.

"You came in my ass Pa...?" I enquired.

I lay down flat on the bed gently teasing my erection. I breathed hard. I was all sweaty and tired.

"You are so dirty!" I murmured.

"You filled up my ass with your juice Pa," I teased.

"Look, its spilling out," Pa notified me.

I lifted up to see the mess down there. Surprisingly Pa crawled between my legs once gain. I was speechless.

"Let me push it back then," Pa exclaimed.

Before I regain my composure, he was between my legs holding his still firm erection.

"You are putting it again?" I asked him curiously.

I looked at Pa's face as he made my lay flat. My eye lids twitched and closed as I felt his cock once again poking thru my pink hole. Pa stroked me with gentle jerks and on each jolt, we moaned in unison. I licked my dried-up lips. Holding my legs together he pushed it towards my chest. Pa crawled closer holding his hands on my thighs. My balls escaped the jabbing but my twig got squeezed down. Before I even realize Pa started fucking me again.

"Oh Pa, this is unreal," I murmured.

Pa bent down and lifted me up.

"Come here...!" saying that he kissed me.

Pa leaned down flat on the bed. I was on top of his crotch with his cock inside me. Pa lifted up my boobs and held on to me tight. Pa seemed super energetic as he pushed his cock up and down thru my bum hole swiftly moving his hips. I had to adjust my legs to receive his strokes. My boobs jiggled in air. My twig blasted on to his belly. I held my hands tightly on his elbows.

"Oh Pa... So deep again," I murmured.

"So strong and fierce," I mumbled.

The room once again filled with thudding sound of our bodies blasting on one another. I moaned and growled high. My boobs jiggled violently above his hold. My belly wobbled. His cock pierced all the barriers, started blasting on to the wall.

"So hard!" I screeched.

With violent thrusts Pa suddenly stopped again. I breathed loud. I twitched my hips in pain.

"You came again?" I asked yelping.

"Let me see!" he murmured and swiftly lifted my hips up.

I looked down and astonished to see my ass oozing his love juice over to his crotch.

"Oh Pa, that a lot," I giggled.

"Come, sit on it," Pa demanded.

"Again Pa?" I asked enthusiastically.

I moved closer and sat on his cock once again. He heaved up and hugged me. He devoured my lips once again. Kissing him deep I jolted my hips gently jerking his cock in.

"Now you know, why I like you so much!" Pa mumbled.

I whacked my hips so violently, blasting his cock in and out of me, like there is no tomorrow.

Next Chapter: Taming the raging bull