Weird Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
Apparently, Deb's mom is an anal queen too...
15.3k words
4.76
23.5k
66

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Anal sex is a major theme in this story, so you might want to consider reading something else if you're not into that sort of stuff. Don't expect realism and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

Much to my delight, the buttsex marathon that we engaged in during our first night at the lake cabin was so amazing that, even once I drifted off after pumping my fourth huge load up her epic ass, I still dreamed of my sweet Deb's heavenly little bootyhole.

Snuggled up to her soft curvy body, with my dick still deeply engulfed within the tight, shaft-caressing warmth of her cum-filled rectum, I slept like a log that night. However, while in the depths of that refreshing sleep, I was visited by vague visions and impressions and delightful feelings, all relating to Deb's juicy bubble-butt, unsurprisingly. It must have been a collection of afterthoughts and subconscious elaborations due to the fact that I had fallen asleep with my cock buried balls-deep up her ass, and yet there were also some physical sensations of pleasure woven into the mix. Naturally, while I dreamed of Deb's asshole squeezing me tenderly and of her velvety anal walls stroking my boner as I slept, I didn't really have the wherewithal to analyze those impressions of warm and snug wetness surrounding my dick, but I did enjoy them.

When I started stirring awake though, things came into much better focus, and my enjoyment of them became even greater.

A sexy background sound made of soft feminine moans combined with the slow rhythmic creaking of the bed hit me first, while I was still cautiously opening my eyes.

The light of the new day was filtering in through the windows, which the flimsy drapes only partially covered, allowing a nice view of the lake shimmering in the still gentle morning sun. I'm sure it must have been a great sight to see from outside, standing on the pier or my the water's edge, but I didn't really pay too much attention to it, not when I had an even more amazing image to feast my eyes on right there with me. Or rather, on top of me.

Astride my lap, beautifully naked and obviously caught in a preorgasmic daze, Deb was riding my fat cock with her ass, cowgirl style. Actually, she wasn't quite riding me, but very slowly and gently undulating and rotating her gorgeously big bubble-butt, which was fully impaled on my morning wood. As she went on rocking and grinding and stirring her buttery bowels with my thick pole, Deb was squealing and whimpering softly, her eyes closed, her mouth slack in pleasure, her lips curled up in a blissful smile, her long hair streaming across her shoulders and over her huge wobbling tits, whose engorged pink nipples were pointed right at my face.

I could feel her tiny, shaft-clutching butthole wrapped tightly around the base of my cock while her silky smooth anal chute massaged my shaft and suckled lewdly on my precum-oozing glans, and it was amazing. Plus, that situation explained my dreams and all the physical sensations that had accompanied them: apparently, I was really jammed up Deb's ass!

She must have sucked me hard and lubed me up with a nice good-morning blowjob as usual, I considered, and, since that hadn't woken me up, she had obviously decided to proceed without me, more or less, and had skewered her incessantly dick-starved hineyhole on my dickmeat without waiting for me to waken. That had been a commendable choice on Deb's part, a choice that I approved of wholeheartedly, I pondered as I blinked and drank in that amazing spectacle in stupefied, groggy silence.

And yet, amazing and hot and priceless as it surely was to wake up to my curvy girlfriend assfucking herself on my morning wood and offering me a mouthwatering view of her massive tits jiggling heftily right in my face, the detail that made my stiff dong flex with ulterior joy inside the steamy depths of Deb's anal passage was another one: as she pleasured her anus with my rock-hard schlong, Deb was frigging her clit like a madwoman.

In contrast to the gentle, rhythmic and sensuous rocking motions that she was imparting on her big bubble-butt to feel the full length of my fat dick massaging her soft anal walls, Deb's fingers were going nuts on her desire-swollen love button. Rubbing and frigging and pinching, her fingertips were in a frenzy as she went to town on her clit, teasing it and stimulating it incessantly and causing rivulets of juices to drip down her smooth labia and trickle all over my groin.

Indeed, based on the glinting sheen of girlcum that coated her delicious empty pussy (which Deb wasn't even penetrating with her slender digits, in what I interpreted to be a very exciting attempt to only use her clit to amplify the pleasure radiating from her dick-packed asshole without adding any vaginal flavor to it), my sweet buttslut of a girlfriend must have cum already at least once while I was sleeping. That realization prompted me to finally speak.

"Morning, Debs. I see you started without me..."

Hearing my words, Deb let out a startled little whimper, but her beatific smile got even broader and brighter as she opened her lust-glazed eyes and replied, giggling.

"Uuhhh, yes... Good morning, baby! I, uhm, yeah... Ooowhh... I kinda couldn't resist!" Deb said, tittering and moaning and strumming her clit faster as she kept working her fabulous ass on my stiff rectum-stuffing dick, letting me really feel the warmth and tightness of her heavenly anal chute sucking and squeezing my whole length within its silky soft tip-to-root grip. "I woke up and was horny, sooo horny... Uuhhh fuck... It must be the mountain air!"

"Must be, yeah," I replied, planting my hands on Deb's fabulously plump asscheeks and giving them a couple of nice appreciative slaps before I began pawing and kneading them with true loving devotion.

"I just figured you wouldn't mind if I rubbed one out while you slept. Uuhh fuck that's good... I didn't want to wake you but, you know," she giggled again, whimpering and gasping softly as she leaned down and kissed me good morning, letting her huge fleshy melons press down on my chest in the process. "Besides, you were sooo hard, I thought that sucking you off would be a nice way to get that nasty morning wood to go away... But you didn't cum, you poor baby! Uuuhhh god, this is amazing... So of course I had to get you off some other way, and I just decided to sit on your dick and make you cum with my ass! Uuuhhh... That always works, right?"

"Right, of course!" I readily agreed, grinning back at an ever more giddy, moaning and playfully giggling Deb.

"So, uhm, now that you're awake," she went on panting and squealing, clearly approaching her climax, "would you mind maybe..."

"Say no more, Debs," I cut her off, knowing exactly what she wanted, and needed.

The next moment, I began bucking my hips and humping Deb's ass, slowly and steadily thrusting my dick up into her warm, shaft-caressing chute. I wasn't really putting any force into it, just grinding and pushing, causing my boner to slide maybe an inch or so in and out of her clingy little butt-ring. But it was enough to add some rectum-massaging friction and a tender fucking motion to the self-sodomizing undulations that Deb had enjoyed so far. Immediately, she reacted with a huge smile and a long shaky whimper of delight.

"Uuhhh fuck, yesss! Oh my god, Jeff, that's it!" Deb murmured, her eyes fluttering closed as her clit-frigging fingers went into a real frenzy, making her empty pussy drip even more copiously on my crotch. As I got into and easy rhythm of short shallow thrusts that left almost all of my swollen rod jammed deep inside her cozy rectum, Deb resumed rocking and shaking her sumptuous booty, stirring her bowels with my truncheon with even more gusto now that she could feel it actively (albeit lazily) moving inside her ass. "Uuhuh yeah, that's so good... Ooowhhh shiiit, yesss! That's just what I needed, baby!"

Within moments of my starting to make sweet love to her bootyhole, Deb was shaking in preorgasmic joy. Clearly she had been building up to quite a big climax while I was sleeping, and the little orgasm that she seemed to have had earlier, based on the wet shiny traces left on my groin, hadn't really sated her at all. That motivated me to give her a really good one now that I was participating in her morning ass-impaling and clit-rubbing antics.

While Deb writhed and shook her big beautiful ass on my lap, whimpering more loudly and brokenly by the second, I leaned forward a little, just enough to close the small gap between my face and her huge swaying tits. As I buried my head between those soft pillowy jugs and began licking and smooching and slurping them with gusto, I grabbed harder onto Deb's big asscheeks and added a little bit more force to my upthrusts, pushing my fat dick harder into her steamy rectum and stimulating her sensitive anal walls more intensely. Instantly, her moans turned to delicious screams of impending release.

"Uuuhhh fuck! Fuck fuck fuuuuck! Yeees, baby, yeeees!" Deb yelled over the squishy sexy sounds that her fingertips were making as they strummed away on her nectar-drenched clit, accelerating to manic speed.

The suctioning, nibbling oral worship that I was lavishing on her engorged nipples and the hungry mouth-filling kisses that I was planting all over her massive boobs appeared to be to her liking, as expected. Indeed, it took mere seconds for the schlong-tugging ripples that animated Deb's velvety chute to become more intense and erratic, until they turned into the kind of deep, cum-coaxing cock-milking squeezes that always coincided with her assgasms. And of course, as was often the case, those toe-curling anal suctions also meant that I was going to cum very soon too.

As Deb's voice broke into incoherent, gasping screams of release, her asshole gripped the base of my dick in a delicious choke hold and her soft anal walls fluttered and spasmed potently all along my shaft, giving me the impression that she was sucking me off with needy passion, but using her heavenly asshole to do so. That sensation was beyond awesome, no matter how often I got to feel it. My grunts of pleasure were muffled by Deb's magnificent tits, which I kept kissing and nibbling on even more voraciously. Her vocalizations, on the other hand, were very audible: at that point, between the fact that she didn't have to keep quite trying not to wake me up anymore and the nearness of her orgasm, Deb was in full tigress mode, and she was not shy about roaring out her climax as soon as it hit her.

"Uuhhh fuuuuck, yeeesss! I'm cumming! I love having your big dick in my ass! You fill me up so fucking much, baby! Uuuhhh! My ass is fucking cummiiiiiing! Oohhhh fuuuuck!"

And with that, Deb's soft curvy body shook in orgasm and her words shattered into a long high-pitched squeal that boosted my ego and sent a jolt of arousal straight to my sphincter-jamming dong. At the same time, I felt the wetness of her girlcum squirting profusely all over my crotch, bathing me in her liquid pleasure, and I savored the insane bliss of feeling her tight, warm anal walls clench up all around and along my fat shaft, squeezing me incessantly and sending me over the edge, to join my sweet Debs in the synced ecstasy of our first climax of the day.

Huge and uncontrollable, my ejaculation erupted in the deepest depth of Deb's snug forbidden tunnel while her well-stretched asshole clenched and spasmed around the very base of my throbbing length. As I painted her dong-milking anal walls white with my dense cum, the rippling and contracting of her velvety smooth rectum kept coaxing more and more ropes out of me, and of course her gushing nectar dripping from her empty, well-fingered pussy and the fullness of her fabulously huge tits pressing against my face did the rest.

Caught in the wild ecstasy of filling my adored girlfriend's heavenly asshole full of yet another massive load of creamy jizz while she came screaming (which was in and of itself a big turn on, since we both knew that her mom must be hearing us at this point, much like she had definitely heard us the previous night during the prolonged butt-pounding that I unleashed on Deb's sweet little hineyhole), I nibbled on the puffy nipple that was currently trapped between my lips, biting gently on it and eliciting another even more delicious peal of moans from her slack mouth, much to our mutual delight. Her screams and the fact that her shaft-wringing anus was squeezing my spurting dickmeat ever more intensely, as if her asshole was indecently thirsty and anxious to gobble up all the dense gooey balls-juice I had to give, redoubled my pleasure and made me cum even more violently inside Deb's butt, flooding her bowels with a morning ejaculation that lasted long enough to leave me pleasantly dazed and happily drained of sperm.

As we both came down from our tangled orgasmic rush, I let Deb's gummy nipple pop out of my mouth before I collapsed back against the pillow, panting and grinning in satisfaction. For her part, Deb remained impaled on my cock for a few moments longer, humming and mewling and smiling beautifully, her head thrown back, her epic rack jutting forward, her hands resting on my chest as she rocked her fully skewered bubble-butt slowly round and round on my lap, savoring the afterglow to the very last ripple of anal joy, thoroughly milking me to the final drop of seed with her talented, insatiable asshole in the process.

Finally, when her deeply creampied chute stopped spasming around my fat cockmeat and her breathing settled down, Deb opened her eyes, let out a long happy sound that was somewhere between a yawn and a sigh of contentment, and said: "Wow, Jeff, that was awesome!"

"It was," I said, smiling and caressing the voluptuous contours of her epic ass, her slender waist, up to her majestic jugs, and finally reaching her gorgeous face, which I cradled in my palms as she leaned down and we shared a loving post-buttfuck smooch.

Dizzy and mellow as I was, being still half asleep and having just dumped a monsterload up my own personal anal queen, I was taken somewhat by surprise when Deb, displaying the kind of pep, energy and enthusiasm that I could never even conceive of having so early in the morning, suddenly straightened up and deftly unstraddled my lap. Rising off my dick and letting it slide out of her cum-filled asshole with practiced ease, Deb giggled at the squishy cork-like sound that my glans made as it popped from the rubbery grip of her bootyhole, and she cooed with amusement an instant later, as my chubby seed-smeared schlong flopped back on my abdomen with a hefty, meaty thwack.

As she knelt there beside me, reaching back with her hand to slide a couple of fingers between her large buttcheeks. As soon as her fingertips made contact with her gaping butt-ring, Deb giggled and slipped her digits into her freshly creampied anus, then she licked her lips as she took in the sight of my veiny cock, all glossy with cum and still pretty hard despite having just received a glorious anal milking. The next moment, bringing her seed-dripping fingers to her mouth and licking them clean of the pearly sperm that I had just pumped up her ass and she had promptly retrieved under my lust-glazed eyes, Deb leaned down and began giving my juice-shiny dong a few intense and very effective root-to-glans lapping tongue-swipes that allowed her to gather most of the milky sheen that coated my length in a record amount of time.

As I moaned in delight and caressed her long hair, tucking it behind her ears so that she could have an easier time orally pleasing me but also so that I could get a better view of the action, Deb proceeded to suckle my large cockhead languidly, holding the whole spongy tip within her warm mouth and running her wet tongue all over its bloated fatness. Since she was after more cum and there wasn't any left for her to swallow at the moment, those delicious glans-nursing suctions didn't last long, and indeed at that point Deb was just indulging her naughty side by going ass-to-mouth on me, but it was okay. Even though she spent just a minute or so with her lips wrapped around my dick, we were both happy anyways when Deb winked at me, let my cockhead slip out of her mouth and, giggling again, jumped off the bed.

Mesmerized by the crazy jiggling that her sudden motions had imparted on her huge tits and magnificently plump ass, I just lay there smiling goofily and staring like a lovestruck dolt while Deb struck a cute pose with her hand on her cocked hip and declared: "Okay, now that I fed my asshole with a nice protein shake straight from your dick, I think I'll see about getting some breakfast to feed the rest of my body!"

"Good plan, Debs," was all I could say as I grinned ever more goofily, hypnotized by the sight of her epic ass and massive tits bouncy away as she skipped around the bedroom to retrieve some clothes, and, most importantly, one of the buttplugs she had brought with her.

Bending at the waist with her beautifully big bubble-butt aimed right at me, Deb slid the buttplug into her deeply creampied, seed-leaking and visibly gaping asshole, lodging the toy in there with practiced ease. Once she had offered me that brief yet very stimulating little show, Deb giggled and put on a flimsy blue thong that disappeared immediately in the cushiony depths of her ass-cleavage, then went for a pair of stretchy white yoga shorts that showcased her ample booty so magnificently that I got instantly fully hard again, and then, to top it all off, she slipped into a tight-fitting pink T-shirt that left her cute tummy naked and barely covered her fabulous braless tits, whose puffy engorged nipples were blatantly visible under the thin cotton cloth.

Smiling with obvious and well-earned pride as she noticed the effect that her chosen outfit was having on my slack jaw and stiff boner, Deb blew me a kiss and giggled again before saying: "I'm pretty sure I saw some blueberries in the fridge... My Mom loves them, and there's lots of them in the woods around here. She always goes out and pick them fresh when she's here, I bet there's a bunch in the kitchen already, she probably went out early this morning. How about it, baby: you up for blueberry pancakes?"

"Uh, yeah! Sure!" I said, nodding and trying to regain some composure even as I studied the shape of Deb's huge round jugs pushing against the staining, stretched fabric of her T-shirt, and I had to wonder if those massive melons would actually rip through the cloth any time soon, which seemed pretty likely. Her nipples definitely looked like they were going to poke through the fabric, they looked so juicy and hard and suckable, even from a distance.

Laughing brightly, Deb turned around and headed for the door, adding: "Okay, pancakes it is! I'll yell for you when breakfast is ready. Maybe my Mom's already on it, actually, I think I can smell coffee... You stay here and get some rest, baby," Deb concluded with a wink and an impish smile as she looked over her shoulder at me, focusing specifically on my fat dick, "the day's still long, and that huge thing's gonna have a lot of work to do before night comes!"

And with that, tittering like a naughty schoolgirl, Deb treated me to the sight of her delicious bouncy bubble-butt, then stepped outside and closed the door behind her, leaving me to ponder her very promising, innuendo-laced closing statement.

Did she mean that I'd get to fuck her ass some more later? Well, duh, that was pretty much certain, and it was already a great thing to dwell on. But, and that was what made my boner flex and my mouth water with desire, maybe Deb also meant that she intended to set things up so that I would fuck her mom's ass later in the day... That was very possible, I thought, considering that Deb had made no attempt to hide our buttfucking antics so far, and indeed had taken any chance she got to yell out her anal bliss and let her Mom know how much fun she was having with my dick crammed up her ass. Now that was indeed a very interesting prospect...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,027 Followers