Weird Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

"Okay! I'll go outside to tell my Mom! Oh my god, this is gonna be awesome! And thank you for this too, baby," Deb added, shaking her epic rack and giggling in delight as she looked at me first and then down at her huge tits, mewling at the sight of the sheen of seed that covered them. The next moment, cupping her boobs and pushing them up to her face, Deb extended her tongue and scooped up a creamy treat off that thick coating of milky sperm, which she savored with humming joy and then voraciously gulped down. "Mmh, yummy... Alright, I'll go show off my special lotion! I'm sure my Mom will be jealous, even if she probably won't admit it. Maybe you'll have to titfuck her and spray cum all over her tits after you pump her ass full of cum!"

And with that, without bothering to put her top back on, Deb scampered outside and joined her mother on the pier.

"Hey, Mom, look at this! Jeff just put lotion on my boobs! See? It's all natural, super organic and totally great for my skin! And it tastes sooo good too!"

Deb's happy giggles and the unconcerned, spontaneous enthusiasm of her overall attitude sort of normalized that whole situation, and at that point I wasn't too surprised by any of it anymore, not after everything I had been witnessing since we had arrived at the cabin. Still, when I paused and thought about it, the craziness was still there, big time.

But, in the final analysis, as I peered out the window to see Deb parading her big cum-drenched tits under her mother's nose to make sure that Mandy took a good look at the huge gooey load that I had just blasted all over her daughter's ample rack, I had to admit that, weird as it was, I was enjoying that wild ride quite a lot, as demonstrated by the fact that my recently milked dong was still semi-hard. And how could it be otherwise: Deb and I had just sealed a deal that allowed me to pound her mother's majestic bubble-butt! That was enough to make anybody rock-hard at the mere thought!

Stunned and excited, I finished washing the dishes in a post-orgasmic daze. Then, without bothering to pull up my pants and boxers, indeed kicking them off alongside my shirt, I stepped outside buck naked and walked down the pier, toward Deb and her mom. At that point, Deb had taken off her ass-hugging shorts, so we were all naked, and that was fine with me, since it was obviously fine with both ladies.

When I approached, Deb was sitting crossed legged on a beach towel beside her mom's deck chair. As they chatted amiably, casual and perfectly relaxed, Deb was still playing with her own huge seed-slick tits. Alternating between smearing my jizz all over her pillowy melons and licking her sperm-dripping fingers clean, Deb looked both insanely hot and cutely playful, and, as always, that combination immediately jolted me with arousal. And so, with my chubby dong swinging heavily before me, I joined Deb and Mandy, sitting across from the latter on an empty deck chair that faced the clear surface of the lake and the bright morning sun shining above the woods and the mountains on the other side of the sparkling water.

Before I could say anything, and indeed doing me the favor of not putting me in the situation to say anything at all, Deb laughed and exclaimed: "Hey, Jeff! I told Mom that you agreed! Good idea about coming out naked, by the way. Otherwise I would have had to tear off those clothes myself! I mean, let's allow the lady here to sample the merchandise before she puts it up her ass, right?"

Even though there was very little residual tension to be broken at that point, Deb's naughty perkiness managed to wipe out any lingering uncertainty, making me and Mandy chuckle as we looked at each other in the eye for the first time since things had officially been made clear among the three of us. Now, as she laughed at her daughter's frisky antics, Mandy made no attempt to resist gazing at my fat dick. Indeed, her smile broadened as her eyes lingered on the big, thick shaft, which was chubby enough already, but began to harden even more under her desire-filled scrutiny.

"Sweetheart, you know I don't really need to see the merchandise..." Mandy said, her smooth husky tone now getting thicker with no-longer-hidden desire. "After all, I've already seen plenty of pictures, and videos. But yes, the real thing is always better. And it's a mighty beast indeed..."

As Mandy's words dissolved into a super sexy purring chuckle that instantly brought me to full raging hardness (a sight that she clearly appreciated, based on the sultry wink she flashed me as I just smiled sheepishly at her), Deb promptly cut in, to clarify what I actually knew already.

"Oh yeah, that's right! Jeff, I forgot to tell you... I sent Mom a few pics and vids of you fucking my ass. Yeah, I guess I should have told you before, uh?" Deb said, pouting and looking genuinely sorry for a moment, which I could tell she truly meant. Adorable as she was, there was no way I could stay made at her, and besides she was distraught enough to stop plastering my cum all over her tits like a lewd sunscreen lotion, at least for a few seconds. However, Deb perked right up again, adding: "But hey, it wasn't such a bad thing after all, because it led to this, and now we can see it has being a part of the whole process of you getting to buttfuck her! That's a good thing, right?"

Again, Mandy and I shared a sidelong glance as we laughed and rolled our eyes at Deb, who just giggled, made a silly face as she shrugged, making her cum-drenched tits wobble beautifully and causing my aching schlong to flex with a new surge of lust, inspired by the wish to titfuck her all over again and plaster more milky seed on her rack. Damn, she was so hot and slutty and beautiful, and so adorable and cute and innocent, all at the same time, and I loved her so much.

As Deb resumed happily playing with her cream-coated boobs, massaging my sperm into her big pillowy globes when she wasn't bringing her jizz-dripping fingers to her lips, I just sighed and smiled at her, letting her know that yeah, it was okay that she had shared our sexy pics with her mom, sure, why not. Meanwhile, Mandy surprised me by taking the initiative.

"Actually, Debra, I think it would be fairer if Jeff were to sample my goods instead. After all, he didn't get any pictures of my ass previously, so he should judge for himself if the merchandise is to his liking before he fully commits to this deal you brokered..."

And with that, while Deb kept licking her cummy fingers and caressing her own huge seed-slick tits, Mandy flashed me another sexy smile and turned around on her deck chair, positioning herself on all fours on it.

With her forearms placed on the backrest and her knees firmly planted on the seat, Mandy arched her back and, while her monumental mommy-tits swayed heavily underneath her, she jutted her huge MILFy rump up and out, toward my stunned face. It was the best view I had had of Deb's mom's ass so far, and boy was it an epic sight! As Mandy wiggled her luscious, gorgeously big bubble-butt side to side, just enough to cause her majestically plump asscheeks to jiggle and give me an even clearer idea of how full and bouncy and juicy her luscious booty was, I could only gasp and mumble incoherently.

My mouth was literally hanging slack and I was almost drooling, such was the rush of brain-fogging asslust that I got from that sudden, amazing spectacle of callipygian perfection. Deb, on the other hand, was far from speechless.

"Hell yeah, Mom, that's the spirit!" my amazing girlfriend exclaimed, going as far as letting out a wolf whistle at the sight of her mother's fantastic bubble-butt so wantonly offered and presented to me.

While I smiled like a lust-struck moron and my achingly stiff dick pulsed with need, Deb jumped to her feet and, letting go of her own tits, positioned herself beside Mandy's chair. Turning toward me with a playful grin on her lips, my amazing girlfriend invitingly went on. "Actually, I think Jeff should get a closer and deeper look... I mean, the real treasure is actually very tiny, and these big buttcheeks are kinda hiding it!"

With that, while her mother scoffed and laughed and cast her a raised-eyebrows look over her shoulders, Deb planted her dainty hands on Mandy's epic ass and parted those huge round buns wide, unveiling the depths of her meaty butt-cleavage. To my immense liking, the jeweled base of buttplug was revealed: stretching Mandy's pink asshole and highlighting the preciousness of her tiniest, tightest, and most intimate orifice, the plastic toy was both hiding my target and making it more inviting by getting it ready for me. On top of that, the mere realization that Deb's mom had been walking around all day with a buttplug up her ass, dilating her little hole and likely making her horny for something fleshier and warmer and livelier to be jammed up there, made my already stiff boner swell even harder and thicker, turning my libido up a few more notches

Of course, Deb didn't fail to notice that I was now actually drooling and that my ferociously erect pole was flexing with barely contained buttlust. Much to my delight, this made her giggle and smile impishly.

"See, Jeff? She's already plugged and lubed up for you!" Deb said, keeping her mom's luscious asscheeks parted with one hand while reaching for the shiny base of the buttplug with the other. "So," Deb went on while ever so gently pulling the sphincter-stretching toy out of her mother's anus, making Mandy sigh and shiver with anticipation in the process, "do you like the merchandise on offer? Are you totally, absolutely convinced about our deal now, baby?"

As Deb spoke, her hand kept working the buttplug out of her mom's ass, causing Mandy to moan huskily as the plastic intruder slid out of the needy grip of her anal walls, until, right before my bugged-out eyes, the whole tapered toy was extracted, and I was treated to the cock-stiffening sight of my girlfriend's mom's gaping rosy bootyhole winking invitingly at me. Unsurprisingly, seeing that image prompted me to yell out the very answer that Deb expected.

"Yes! Holy, fuck, yes! Oh, yeah!"

Both women chuckled in response to my enthusiastic and final agreement to the lewd proposal that Deb had so eagerly and smoothly facilitated, and I couldn't blame them. At that point I was mesmerized by Mandy's twitching, slightly gaped little asshole, which Deb herself was allowing me to see by prying her mom's huge fleshy globes further apart. I was so stunned by the whole situation that I couldn't speak or act, but once again Deb's enterprising naughtiness came to the rescue.

"Okay, so it's settled, yay! God, I can't wait to see this, I'm so horny right now!" Deb said, and indeed, removing for an instant my awestruck gaze from Mandy's delicious-looking sphincter, I did see that Deb's smooth pussy was glistening wet and her sweet moisture was trickling down her inner thighs.

"We're all very horny sweetheart," Mandy interjected, looking at me over her shoulders "aren't we Jeff?"

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!" I mumbled, licking my lips as Mandy winked at me with her asshole, making me growl with desire.

"Okay then, let's do it! I'll run inside and get the lube real quick," Deb said, brimming with anticipation just as much as I and Mandy were. "And don't you two dare start without me, okay? I want to be here to see everything!"

Even as Deb let go of her mom's majestic buttcheeks, I instinctively snapped out of my staring trance to plant my hands on that fabulously plump matronly ass and keep those sumptuous globes spread apart, so that I could keep looking at Mandy's dewy pussy and, most importantly, her twitching, still open little bootyhole.

"I'll be right back with the lube! Don't start without me!" Deb reiterated, yelling her warning as she rushed down the pier and back into the house.

Once I was left alone with Mandy, and I realized that once Deb was back I would get to cram my fat boner inside her mom's eager hineyhole for real, I immediately sobered up from my dazed state. Or rather, I was jolted out of my mesmerized condition only to be catapulted into a state of sinful hyperfocus in which my roaring asslust and butt-centric obsession took full charge.

In the blink of an eye, right as Mandy started saying something, I leaned down and plunged my face between her gorgeously round buttcheeks, aiming straight for her winking anus. I dove in there tongue first, growling with crazy desire for that epic ass and bent and feasting on it like it was my last meal. Before Mandy could articulate whatever she was going to say, my lips were glued to the gummy, warm ring of her forbidden orifice and my tongue was sliding into her tight chute and wiggling away, making her gasp and moan loudly with obvious joy and delicious surprise.

As I began making out with her miniature rosy pucker, slurping on her butt-ring and tongue-fucking her as deep as I could by jamming my tongue into her asshole, Mandy melted in pleasure. I know she was, not just because of her very clear mewls of delight and the tell-tale twitching of her sphincter pinching away and nibbling lewdly around my probing tongue, but also because I could feel the wetness of her pussy increasing, soaking my chin in her mommy-nectar. Her husky voice was shaky when she spoke in a calm yet breathless purr, while I kept rimming her anus and pawing at her big round buttcheeks with undisguised gusto.

"Mmhh, yes, Jeff, eat my asshole out! Yes, that's good, that's just how I like it... Uuhh yes, honey, lick my horny asshole like that, yes! Oohh my god... Debra was right, you really are as good as she said!"

Of course hearing a MILF goddess who also happened to be my girlfriend's mom say those things made my dick flex even harder and bigger than it was, and the overall effect of those words felt like an aphrodisiac overdose injected straight into my lust-addled brain. Not that I needed any more encouragement. In fact, after my initial rimming and tongue-fucking assault on her butthole, I diversified my oral onslaught by quickly moving down to Mandy's succulent pussy, which I lapped and nursed on voraciously, gorging on her dripping juices and making her cry out ecstatically in appreciation of my holes-switching move.

Her dick-hardening whimpers were still echoing in my ears as I returned once again to Mandy's asshole, redoubling my analingual attentions, much to our mutual joy. I was completely engrossed in my stubborn attempts to wriggle my tongue even deeper inside Mandy's saliva-slippery, extra snug forbidden passage when Deb returned, at a run, which I could tell even with my face buried between her mom's cushiony asscheeks based on the thumping of her steps on the wooden boards of the pier.

"Okay, here I am, and I got the lube!" Deb said, carrying one of the bottles of lube we had brought with us.

She was beaming with horny joy, regaling me with a huge smile curling her gorgeous lips. Her massive tits were jiggling and swaying heavily after her crazy run, and that was enough of a distraction for me to pause my ass-munching assault to take a good long look at those huge, perfect jugs. In fact, I took advantage of that moment of relative boob-induced lucidity to pull my face back from Mandy's luscious butt-cleavage, removing my mouth from her asshole so that I could put my dick in there instead.

As I stood up to my full height again, always cupping Mandy's epic asscheeks in my hands, and thus exposing her delicious little butthole to my maniacally focused gaze, Deb stepped closer and, winking at her mother, uncapped the lube and began pouring it straight into the pulsating and now spittle-shiny opening of her sphincter. As Mandy purred and gasped, both in anticipation and in reaction to the cold feel of the slippery fluid dripping all over and right into her warm anus, Deb giggled and said: "Hang in there, Mom, the wait is almost over! You're about to get your ass royally fucked! Isn't that right, baby? You're gonna pound my mom's ass good, right?"

The look of love and lust that Deb gave me as she turned to me, all the while still letting more lube drip into her mother's winking pink butt-ring, made my heart beat faster and my cock flex harder. And, in addition to that, the fact that Deb let some lube dribble onto the palm of her hand and then began applying it to my raging boner through a slow, sensuous handjob coaxed the only possible answer from me.

"Yes! Oh yeah, Debs, of course! I'll fuck her ass real good! Sure!" I exclaimed enthusiastically, panting as I savored the shaft-caressing touch of Deb's lube-lathering hand on my fat length.

"Mmh, yeah, that's what I like to hear, Jeff!" Mandy cooed, sighing dreamily and giving me one of her sultry smiles as she looked at me over her shoulders. "I really, really need this. It's been so long since I had my asshole fucked and creampied..."

Obviously, the longing and sheer need in Mandy's sexy expression fired me up even more, so much so that for a moment I feared I would explode in Deb's hand and spray my load all over her mom's big round ass, rather than inside it, which was my plan and, much to my delight, Mandy's desire as well. Feeling my huge schlong throb within the soft grip of her lube-slick fist, Deb stopped stroking me and instead guided my dick toward her mother's waiting, needy and now perfectly readied bootyhole.

"Okay, Mom, here we are! The wait is finally over. Can you feel that?" Deb said as she pressed my bloated purple tip against Mandy's winking pink sphincter, causing my tip to bulge out obscenely against that miniature, super inviting and eagerly open target.

"Oohh yes! It feels big already, even just poking at my asshole!" Mandy mewled, wiggling her huge booty as Deb teased her dick-starved anus by pushing my cockhead against it, repeatedly prodding that puckered entrance in an attempt to let me fully breach through and slide into it.

Meanwhile, as much as I wanted to ram myself in, I just watched and savored the whole thing, loving the way Deb and Mandy were so nonchalant about it all, despite being mother and daughter. God, they were so hot together!

In a matter of seconds though, Mandy had enough of Deb toying with her butthole by guiding the very tip of my bloated cockhead into it, causing her docile sphincter to start opening up, and then pulling my glans back out, leaving her frustrated and aching for more. In no uncertain terms, Mandy declared: "Just put it in, Debra, please! I'm ready, and I can't wait any longer! I want that big cock in my ass!"

"Sure thing, Mom," Deb said, sounding like the perfect picture of a dutiful, devoted daughter. Then, letting go of my pole and winking at me, she added: "Go ahead, baby, stick in up her ass. Don't worry, she may have not taken a dick up there for some time now, but she isn't really out of practice! You know, what with all her dildos and plugs and stuff... Plus, she's a total buttslut, like me!"

When Deb concluded that enticing invitation with a giggle, Mandy joined in her daughter's purring giggles and smiled at me, looking like an actual crouching cougar. That look on my girlfriend's mom's gorgeous, mature face coaxed a huge dollop of precum to bubble up and pool on the tip of my dong, and it pushed me into full troglodyte mode once and for all.

The next moment, taking advantage of that big runny glob of pre-ejaculate, I wedged my fat glans into the miniature opening of Mandy's winking asshole, and, holding my breath with anticipation, I pushed.

Eager and pliant, indecently willing and well prepped, Mandy's warm gummy sphincter offered a bit of resistance at first (which I actually liked a lot, because it made it feel like I was truly reconquering her long-neglected asshole) but then, like the undisputed anal queen that she was, Deb's mom willed her twitching anus to relax completely, letting it dilate and open up for me as I persistently applied pressure to it.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers