Weird Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,021 Followers

Within moments, Mandy was gasping and sighing and laughing all at the same time as my bloated, precum-leaking glans slipped past her distended butt-ring and popped into her steamy chute. Watching with glee and panting with primal arousal, I grunted as I saw my bulbous cockhead getting fully sucked into Mandy's hot needy asshole and disappear within its tight confines: it was as if her dick-hungry orifice had gulped it down whole, her stretched butthole sliding over my mushroom head and then wrapping itself tautly around my thick shaft, offering me an amazing image to stare at and etch into my memory.

The sensation of squeezing snugness that hit me as soon as I was inside Mandy's ass was even better than the visual of her sphincter gripping and straining around my veiny pole, and her husky moans were no less exciting. Indeed, while her mom and I moaned and savored that initial moment of our first anal joining, Deb expressed the feelings that neither Mandy nor myself were currently able to articulate.

"Oh my god, that's awesome! Mom, you took him at the first attempt, like a total pro!" Deb exclaimed, squealing with lewd yet genuine joy. "Look at that fat dick stretching that tight little asshole! This is even hotter than I thought!"

Before I could say or do anything, Deb leaned closer and planted a smiling, loving smooch on my lips, leaving me thrilled with affection, which added up to the obvious rush of being currently in the process of cramming my achingly swollen dong inside her mother's epic ass. The combination of emotions brought up by that situation was too weird and intense for me to analyze right away, so I focused on the main task at hand: cramming my whole massive dong inside Mandy's majestically plump bubble-butt. As it turned out, that was also her main concern at the moment.

"Uuuh yes, yes, yeeeess! Oowhh my god... I missed this so much!" Mandy wailed, her mouth slack, her lips O-shaped as she breathed heavily between long, sexy moans of sinful delight.

Looking over her shoulders at Deb, Mandy smiled at her naughty daughter, and even though they said nothing, it was clear that they were understanding each other at a much deeper, visceral level. As she turned her gaze toward me, Mandy's already pleasure-addled smile took a more seductive look. "Keep going, Jeff! Give me all of it! Uuhhh... It's been so long, I almost forgot how good it feels to have a big dick in my ass! Do it, Jeff, give me more and don't stop until you're balls-deep!"

I could literally feel another big glob of precum being suckled out of my glans by Mandy's deliciously tight asshole, and by her lustful words. Further emboldened by the expectant look on Deb's face and her impish grin, not to mention the fact that she was pretty much jumping with excitement (thus making her beautiful, massive rack jiggle mouthwateringly right before my already bugged-out eyes), all I could do was nod at Mandy and dutifully answer: "Yes ma'am!"

The next moment, I was pushing deeper into Deb's mom's spectacular ass, plunging my boner further into her steamy chute at a steady, easy pace. Facilitated by the generous amount of lube that Deb had provided, my progress into Mandy's narrow anal tunnel was slick and rapid, so much so that both Deb and myself were gasping in awe at the sight of inch after thick inch of my schlong disappearing into her mother's shaft-devouring sphincter. All the while, breathing raggedly and exhaling in delight, Mandy was smiling dopily, her eyes closed in concentration as she fully savored the carnal ecstasy of once again having a throbbing hard horsecock sliding into her tiniest, most intimate hole.

While Deb ogled the sight of her mom's rosy butt-ring flawlessly gobbling down more and more of my huge girthy sausage, I sank my fingers into the plump fullness of Mandy's asscheeks while grunting and cramming more dickmeat into her rippling rectum. As for Mandy herself, she was mumbling non-stop, huskily egging me on while letting us know just how much she was enjoy her first anal reunion with a real cock in quite a long time.

"Yes, yes, oh my god, yes! Uuhhh fuck, yes... Just like that, Jeff, keep going, keep going..." Mandy whimpered in her sultry and now lust-dripping voice. "Ooohh yeeeesss... It's so deep, so big! You were right Debra... Ooowwhh my god, he's filling me up so much! Uuunghh give me more, Jeff... I need more dick in my ass!"

Needless to say, those sizzling hot words of encouragement put even more determination into my already unstoppable butt-cramming progress. Bucking my hips and adding more force to my lube-greased invasion of Mandy's fabulous mommy-rump, I fed more and more of my fat sausage into her shaft-gripping asshole, eliciting even louder and more joyous moans from her. As a bonus, Deb was also getting increasingly excited as she watched me stuff my cock up her mom's ass, and she repeatedly pressed herself against me, squashing her huge tits against my side and peppering my face with hot kisses and naughty words, spurring me on while we both stared down at Mandy's obscenely dilated and ever more schlong-jammed sphincter.

Given how invested we all were in that lewd reconquering of Mandy's long-deprived forbidden entrance, it was not surprising that a sort of collective cheer resounded the moment I pushed the very last inch of my shaft into that majestic mommy-rump and stopped there, buried balls-deep inside my girlfriend's mother's deliciously tight butthole.

In truth, I just let out a grunt of intense albeit not too vocal satisfaction brought on by the slick warmth, velvety pressure and overall amazing tightness of Mandy's smooth anal walls, within whose potent and yet silky soft grip I was now cozily trapped from precum-oozing tip to sphincter-stretching root.

Mandy's scream of pleasure was much louder than my glad moan, and her voice trembled with the sheer power of her anal bliss, which was made even clearer to me by the sopping wetness of her empty mommy-slit, against which my ballsack was now firmly pressed. Judging by the amount of pussy juices trickling all over my scrotum, Mandy was seriously loving the feel of my big cock crammed up her ass, possibly even more than I was enjoying stuffing her mommy-rump to such a level of complete, obscene fullness. And yet, the brightest and loudest and more enthusiastic expressions of joy at that epic moment came neither from me nor Mandy, but from Deb.

"Yes! Fuck yes, baby, you did it! You're balls-deep in my mom's ass! She's finally having anal again! Yay!" Deb yelled out, looking excited and super happy and quite proud too, and rightly so, I would say.

All caught up in her celebratory buzz, Deb rose her arms in the air in a obvious victory gesture before quickly throwing them around my neck and pulling me in for a steamy passionate kiss, during which she made sure to squash her beautiful huge tits against my chest. It was an odd feeling to be making out with my girlfriend and to savor the pillowy fullness of her massive rack smushed against me while at the same time her mother's convulsing anal walls were rippling and squeezing away around my totally sheathed dong, but I loved that lascivious, unique thrill.

As Mandy's snug rectum tried to get used to having the flexing, deeply stuffing presence off my fat cockmeat widening her chute instead of her usual toys, Deb pulled back from our wild kiss and addressed her deliriously moaning, thoroughly cock-impaled and obviously very happy mother.

"Oh my god, Mom, this is amazing! You look so sexy with all that dick up your butt, and your asshole is super stretched! Soooo hot..." Deb said, planting a playful slap on her mother's big schlong-skewered bubble-butt. Chuckling and locked gazes with her mother, Deb went on: "Isn't this better than your dildos? Like, a thousand times better!? Didn't I tell you that Jeff's got the best cock, especially for buttsex? Holy fuck, this is so hot! And just wait until he starts fucking you, you'll be braying like a donkey, I promise!"

"Uuhh yeeees! Yes, sweetie, you were right, you were sooo right!" Mandy replied, breathless and sounding almost drunk, such was the animalistic intensity of our anal joining. Still, there was laughter in voice too, and she did look and sound genuinely grateful to her naughty daughter for having had such a debauched idea, and for having brought it to fruition so smoothly. "This is incredible, it's sooo good! Uuughh fuck, I missed it so much, and I didn't even realize just how much until now! Thank you, sweetie. And thank you Jeff! Ooohhh my god, I really mean it, uuuhhh! I almost forgot how much I love a big cock throbbing deep inside my ass! Uuungh!"

"I'm so happy for you, Mom. I knew this was exactly what you needed!" Deb said, beaming with satisfaction as she looked alternatingly at her mother's lust-distorted, unapologetically happy expression and her overstretched asshole wrapped tightly around the root of my boner. Nodding to herself and stroking a lock of her mother's hair off her face, Deb concluded: "You deserve a good dick to have buttsex, and now you got one! This is perfect!"

It was sexy but also funny and sort of sweet to see how invested my beloved girlfriend was in the situation, given that she was participating in it just as a spectator. In truth, I loved Deb for being so happy about bringing my big dick and her mom's cock-starved little asshole together, and I was very eager to give my best contribution in reacquainting Mandy with the sinful joys of anal sex. And that, obviously, was exactly what Deb had in mind as well.

"Alright, baby, I think she's ready for you now!" Deb enthusiastically said, once again planting a quick smooch on my lips while she giggled with anticipation. She was so buzzed and aroused at the prospect of what was about to happen that it made me laugh: it really seemed like she was at least as excited as me, and that was hilarious, considering that I was the one savoring the snug, rippling caress of her mother's warm anal walls enveloping my entire dick!

"What do you say, Mom," Deb teasingly asked, "shall we start this? Are you ready to get buttfucked by Jeff's big cock?"

Predictable as it was, Mandy's reply was nonetheless music to my ears. "Yeeess, yes! Uuuhh fuck, yes! Give me that fat cock, Jeff! Fuck my ass like you really mean it and don't stop until you've filled me up with cum!"

I didn't answer, because I was simply unable to speak at the moment, but I was looking right into Mandy's lust-wild eyes as I nodded and started stirring my schlong inside her anal sheath, rearing to give her glorious mommy-booty the pounding it deserved.

Well-lubed and eager as her butthole was, and given Mandy's past experience in taking dicks up her ass, I had no problem sliding my thick shaft out halfway and then pushing back in balls-deep, only to repeat the whole process again, slowly and steadily, making sure that she was stretched and relaxed enough for the kind of savage plowing that I was already envisioning to give her. Still, even though I was just laying the groundwork and taking it easy on her for the moment, only going for half-shaft strokes in my careful in and out motions, Mandy seemed to be stoked to feel my dick moving back and forth within her anal passage, and she wanted more.

"Uuuh fuck, yes! Yeeees, go faster, Jeff! Fuck me, fuck my ass haaard! Uuuuhhh!"

Based on her breathless wails of encouragement and on the perceivable increase in the wetness I felt every time my huge balls slapped against her nectar-dripping pussy, Mandy was indeed ready. And so was I. The feel of her steamy rectum nursing on my plunging dong and the slippery friction of her snug chute massaging me as I gradually gained a little bit of speed and added a little bit of force at every butt-cramming pass were already getting to me, impelling me to let my rutting frenzy loose on that majestic mommy-rump. However, just to be on the safe side before I went wild on her mother's epic booty, I glanced at Deb.

My lovely girlfriend's expression alone was a good enough answer to my wordless question. On top of that, her actions spoke louder than her words, even before she uttered them.

Biting her lower lip in excitement, Deb grabbed the buttplug that she had extracted previously from her mom's asshole and began masturbating her own needy anus with it. As her right hand was busy reaching behind her, nestled between her beautifully plump buttcheeks to repeatedly push and pull the plastic to in and out of her bootyhole, Deb's left hand slipped between her legs, her fingers immediately going to work on her engorged clit and smooth, juicy pussy.

The moment we locked eyes, Deb nodded at me, panting and smiling ever more dreamily, and then urgently said: "Do it, Jeff, fuck her! Fuck her ass like you fuck mine and pump her full of cum! She wants it, she needs it!"

That did it. Even more that Mandy's wanton invitations to go hard on her ass and my own barely contained buttlust, Deb's words were the ultimate green light, the final signal that I could really go crazy on the epic mommy-booty that at the moment I was still only gently fucking.

In the blink of an eye, all the restraint I had willed myself to exercise suddenly evaporated. Without progressing to a medium butt-stuffing tempo first, I jumped straight from half-shaft slow and easy strokes to full-speed, full-length, full-force thrusts. The lube helped a lot, as did Mandy's eagerness and anal skills, so my abrupt ramping up and switching to full troglodyte mode went smoothly enough. In fact, as my groin began sonorously slapping against Mandy's big jiggly bubble-butt and my dong began flying in and out of her well-stretched asshole at blurred speed, both Deb and Mandy responded positively to my lust-fueled change of pace.

"Fuck yeah, baby! Yeah, pound that big ass!" Deb exclaimed, yelling with excitement over the rapid-fire fleshy beat of my thighs slamming against her mom's fabulously plump booty. "Harder, Jeff, she's totally loving it!"

"Yyyyessss! Yeees fuck meee! Oohh fuck yeess, wreck my ass with that huge dick, Jeff! Uuuunghh fuck... Fuuuck! I love iiiit!" Mandy breathlessly wailed, her hands grabbing onto the backrest of the deck chair, her huge mommy-tits swaying heavily underneath her bent-over body as I drilled her forbidden tunnel like a rutting caveman.

Plunging my whole dong as deep as possible into her steamy rectum at every thrust, I grabbed hard onto Mandy's sumptuous buttcheeks, sinking my fingers into her juicy meaty globes, and I began pulling her ass toward me to meet my overswollen dick at every butt-busting in-stroke. As expected, she loved that, and it only took a few more moments of that wild sodomizing treatment to push her over the edge. Gasping and squealing, shaking all over as her cock-massaging anal walls went into a convulsive shaft-gripping fit, Mandy came while yelling out so loud that I could almost see the sound waves of her orgasmic screams bouncing off the smooth surface of the lake.

"YEEESSS! FUUUUCK YEEEEES, YEEEEESSS, YEEEEEESSSS!"

As her rectum milked me and squeezed me deliciously, I kept up my relentless breakneck pace, putting enough force into my thrusts to make up for the increased friction and tightness caused by Mandy's earth-shattering orgasm. Luckily, while Mandy's gushing girlcum overflowed her mommy-pussy and drenched my swinging, slit-bumping ballsack at every frenzied pass, Deb intervened and poured more lube on top of my pistoning shaft and straight on the overdilated, schlong-tugging ring of her mother's rubbery pink sphincter. The added lubrication did wonders to help me sustain my butt-wrecking rhythm all through Mandy's spectacular cock-wringing assgasm, and I was grinning and nodding at my amazing girlfriend even as she kept adding more slippery fluid to facilitate the savage joining of my fat dick and her mom's climaxing anus.

"I fucking love you, Debs," I found myself blurting out in a completely spontaneous but deeply true moment of passion. Even though I wasn't fucking her at the moment, it was toward Deb that my most heartfelt emotions went, for a lot of reasons, starting with how grateful I was to her for making this all happen.

Over the lewd background of her mother's orgasmic squeals, plus the meaty slapping cadence of my groin impacting relentlessly against her big round booty and the faint trickling sounds made by the rivulets of girlcum that overflowed Mandy's empty yet juice-saturated pussy and dripped steadily down on the wooden boards of the pier, Deb looked at me with infinite joy in her eyes and a beautiful smile on her lips and replied: "I love you too, baby!"

Leaning closer, Deb joined her lips with mine, and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. All the while, she didn't stop the buttplug-jamming and clit-rubbing action that her hands were caught up in, and I certainly didn't pause my rump-riding gallop. In fact, emboldened and jolted with a blast of affection and further passion through that soulkiss with Deb, I pounded her mom's magnificent ass even harder and with even lewder gusto.

From that point on, it all became a sort of intoxicating sex-filled blur for me. And no wonder.

The squeezing tightness of Mandy's bootyhole had increased by a thousandfold during her climax, and the fact that I kept plowing her rippling rectum without mercy prolonged her toe-curling assgasm in turn, fueling her pleasure and making her empty mommy-pussy gush incessant streams of girlcum all over my balls while her anal walls spasmed without pause around my pistoning length, milking and sucking and tugging on my girthy shaft while I hammered away like a madman. There were so many juices trickling from Mandy's soft slit that my swinging ballsack was completely drenched in them, giving me the ego-boosting impression that her pussy was crying with joy. That, on top of Deb's mewling mouth remaining locked with mine as we sank deeper into our wild kissing frenzy, multiplied my roaring delight in sodomizing Mandy's fabulous mommy-ass, adding even more passion to my already furious butt-wrecking thrusts.

I can't say for sure how much longer I kept cramming my fat dick into Mandy's sweet little butthole, I honestly don't know. It was all too much, too good and too incredible. I must have gone into a sort of fugue state, but of the positive kind, assuming they exist.

The sheer astounding awesomeness of savagely kissing my girlfriend while assfucking her mom must have overloaded my brain, which makes perfect sense to me. That must be what caused the time-warping effect on my perceptions that I ended up experiencing at the height of my sensuous rapture. All I know is that I was in heaven, and yet I was at the same time very much in my body, because I was feeling and savoring every last ripple, every single dick-wringing contraction and every sweet climax-triggered squeeze that coursed through Mandy's steamy, velvety smooth chute. My cock felt hyper-sensitive as it flew at blurred speed in and out of that eager, extra-lubed and indecently tight asshole, and through my relentlessly pistoning schlong I was registering and glorying in every nuanced sensation radiating from Mandy's cozy anal sheath.

All the while, the brain-melting realization that I was actually plunging my overswollen dong into the deepest and snuggest and warmest depths of my girlfriend's mom's forbidden passage never disappeared from my awareness, keeping my excitement levels way off the charts. Deb's voracious kisses melded into that sensory soup beautifully, as did the symphony of sounds that Mandy produced as she yelped and whimpered and screamed out ecstatically, voicing her insane anal bliss non-stop, and thus impelling my rump-pawing hands to involuntarily grab harder onto her huge, lusciously bouncy mommy-booty.

Eventually, after what felt like a quick, hyper-concentrated handful of moments but must have been a solid ten minutes or so, I couldn't take it anymore. The heady rush of my impending ejaculation brought me crashing fully back to the present moment, and what a magical moment it was.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,021 Followers