Weird Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing was for sure, I pondered while looking with lewd optimism at my raging dong silhouetted against the backdrop of the window and the lake view outside: one way or another, I was going to tap some sweet ass sooner rather than later today.

*****

Breakfast was great, and not just because of the fresh blueberries in the pancakes. Even before I stepped outside and sat at the table that Deb and her mom had set on the porch, so that we could enjoy the morning breeze and the sight of the lake shimmering in the warm summer sun, I was in a great mood, and no wonder.

Once Deb yelled that breakfast was ready, I immediately got up and put on some clothes, very eager to see how the day would play out. I left the bedroom grinning with anticipation, and expecting to find Deb and her mom in the kitchen, but, as I walked down the hall, I could already see that they weren't there. Perplexed, I slowed my pace. As I approached the kitchen area, I heard their voices. They were outside on the porch, setting the table and bringing the food out.

I was about to step into the kitchen, make my presence noticed by bidding Mandy good morning and walk outside to join them, but what I heard made me think twice. In fact, it led me to stop and hide behind the corner to listen in.

"So, did you jerk off or not? Come on, Mom! Tell me!" Deb was saying, her tone giggly and teasing, which probably meant that, in the short span of time she had spent with her Mom making breakfast, Deb must have already asked that naughty question repeatedly.

Sighing, and thus confirming my suspicion, Mandy rolled her eyes as she looked at her daughter and said: "Jesus, Debra, again?"

"Just tell me, Mom! What' the big deal?" Deb persisted, elbowing her Mom just as Mandy reached for the pot of coffee, thus preventing her to get her caffeine fix just yet. "You said it yourself that it was super hot listening to Jeff buttfucking me for hours last night! Is it too much to ask if we inspired you to do stuff with your dildo? Or should I say, dildos? I mean, if you're anything like me, you must have brought more than one... All the big ones, for sure, I would guess... Right?"

Sighing again, yet smirking in silent complicity (or so it seemed to me from my unseen vantage point inside), Mandy finally poured herself a cup of coffee, took a nice sip and then, smirking, replied.

"Fine. Yes, I did masturbate last night! Happy now?"

"Yes, thank you very much, Mom," Deb answered, nodding and chuckling as she poured herself some orange juice. "But I'm gonna need more details about that. Like, which part turned you on more and made you cum, which dildo you were using and how hard you were pumping it up your ass!"

Instead of scolding her sassy daughter, to my delight and slight surprise, Mandy just laughed along when Deb broke into a peal of impish giggles. Admittedly, I shouldn't have been surprised at all by that conversation, given what I had already overheard the previous day, but still it was a lot to process. As was the rest of that dialogue.

"So," Deb resumed, stabbing a few pancakes and bringing them to her plate, "I guess it's settled, right? You're gonna let Jeff buttfuck you today."

It was a good thing that Mandy almost choked on her coffee and nearly spit it all out in Deb's face, because my girlfriend's nonchalant question also made me gasp out loud: if Mandy's coughing and spluttering hadn't drowned out my surprised gasp, my cover would have been totally blown. Luckily though, neither woman noticed me, due to the brief commotion that Deb's words caused.

Once she stopped coughing and Deb stopped giggling, Mandy finally addressed her increasingly naughty daughter with an expression that I honestly couldn't read. She was baffled, sure, but it wasn't just that. She seemed also exasperated, and not just by Deb's persistent interest in getting me to fuck her MILFy bubble-butt. Maybe I misread her facial cues, but Mandy seemed to be fighting to contain her desire to give in to the pressure. Or maybe it was just an aftereffect of having a big gulp of coffee going down the wrong pipe.

"Debra, honey... I..." Mandy began, only to stop and linger there, uncertain as to what to say next.

Weirdly enough, instead of pushing her more, Deb just sat there, perfectly still, fork and knife hovering above her pancakes, eyes focused on her mom. Not a word left her tumid lips in that most critical of critical moments.

I held my breath, sensing the importance of the next few heartbeats. This was it. Was she going to...

"Fine, yes," Mandy finally said, shaking her head and looking up at the sky in resignation even as she let the words out. "I give up! Happy now, you naughty brat?! Yes, I'll do it. I certainly can't handle another night listening to you two going at it and leaving me high and dry... Alright, honey, you win! I'll let Jeff fuck my ass."

The squeal that Deb let out once again offered the perfect cover for another irrepressible and even louder gasp tumbling from my slack mouth. What the fuck!? Did I just hear that right? Was it really happening? Apparently yes, it was happening, because Deb almost knocked the breakfast table over as she leaned across it to give her mom a big celebratory hug!

"Yay! That's so awesome! You're gonna cum so much, Mom, you'll see!" Deb exclaimed as she planted a big loving smooch on Mandy's cheek, making her smile with that display of girly yet deeply lascivious enthusiasm at the big news. "Oh my god, I'm so happy for you, Mom! Jeff is gonna fuck your ass soooo good!"

"Okay, honey, I'm sure that's true. You can calm down now, I said I'll do it," Mandy said, chuckling and smiling while patting Deb's back, their massive and at the moment unfortunately clothed racks all the while remaining pressed together as they kept hugging affectionately. "But how exactly is this..."

"Don't worry about anything, Mom!" Deb stated vehemently, interrupting Mandy and straightening up, beaming with joy, anticipation and lascivious determination as she sat back down. "I'll handle Jeff and make this happen for you in no time. Leave the details it to me and by tonight you'll be having the best buttsex of your life! Seriously, satisfaction guaranteed!"

"That much I believe, sweetie," Mandy quipped, popping a blueberry into her mouth. "Based on what I heard last night, I'm sure I won't have any complaints!"

Laughing and giggling, mother and daughter regained their composure and resumed their breakfast while inside the house I still struggled to believe my luck.

If somebody had told me just twenty-four hours earlier that I was going to be offered, and indeed invited, to fuck my girlfriend's MILFy mom's epic ass, I would not have believed it. If they had told me that it was going to be Deb herself who would set up the whole thing, and with her blessing, no less, I would have burst out laughing and called whoever suggested that crazy idea a nutcase. And yet, it was really happening!

The awesomeness of that situation was such that I didn't pay enough attention to the rest of the conversation taking place outside, which I should have done, considering that I myself was the topic, or rather, to be more precise, my dick and its excellent ass-stuffing properties as purported by Deb appeared to be the actual topic. But at that moment my brain wasn't exactly as sharp as it might have been, mostly because my blood flow had been heavily redirected to my dick, which was swollen and throbbing hard inside the confines of my boxers and pants.

"Alright, I'll leave it to you, Debra. You know Jeff better than me, I'm sure you'll find the best way to break the news to him."

"Like I said, don't worry about anything, Mom. Jeff will be all in, I promise. Just keep your asshole nice and lubed up, and stick a big buttplug up there. He's got a really huge dick and it's super thick, so you wanna be ready for it."

"Oh, honey! After all that talk about buttsex yesterday, and the dirty thoughts you two crazy kids gave me with all that anal fucking last night, I already have my biggest plug stuck up my ass!"

That final line from Mandy and the peal of laughter that she and Deb shared after it managed to call me back to reality a little bit, while also making my dick even harder. Unfortunately, it was at that point that the two women noticed my prolonged absence.

"Maybe you should go check on him, by the way... He's taking a long time to come out. Maybe he didn't hear you calling."

"Yeah, maybe he fell asleep again. He's not a fan of mornings..." Deb mused, right before shrugging and yelling at the top of her lungs: "Jeeeeff! Get your ass out here before I eat all the pancakes!"

As Mandy chuckled and sipped her coffee, I took a deep steadying breath and got ready to make my entrance. Looking down at the bulge in my pants, I considered waiting a little longer, yelling something back at Deb to buy some time, maybe, but then again, why bother? After all, both women had already seen my cock (albeit Mandy had done so only through pictures, and I wasn't even supposed to know about it) and they were both talking about it very freely. Indeed, they were now both explicitly interested in getting my dick up their sweet butts, so why should I hide it?

And so, smiling genially and acting like it was the most normal thing in the world, I stepped outside, sporting a blatant boner inside my pants, and sat down at the breakfast table, greeting the ladies as a gentleman should. As I thanked them and complimented them on the delicious-looking pancakes they had made and heaped a few on my plate, I acted (and indeed was) perfectly relaxed, enjoying the fresh mountain air, the warmth of the sun, the relaxing sounds of the lake and the birds, and, most importantly, the reactions that the quick but unmistakable sight of my bulge had elicited in my gorgeous table companions. Deb's giggles were fun, as was the obvious desire twinkling in her eyes, but even more gratifying were Mandy's sultry looks and the not-so-veiled and very promising smirks she flashed me whenever our eyes met.

Clearly, I thought as I ate with relish, the day was already off to a great start.

*****

Excited as she was, and further provoked by the sight of my tenting pants when I sat down for breakfast, Deb didn't resist more than another half hour or so before she 'revealed' to me her desire to have me buttfuck her mom.

Of course the supposed 'news' didn't shock me, but I thought it best to pretend like I was taken aback by it. And in truth, I didn't have to feign much.

Right after breakfast, Deb and I went back inside to do the dishes, leaving Mandy to sit out on the pier and enjoy the already strong morning sun. After a few opening quips about my boner earlier, Deb suddenly knelt down, pulled my chubby dick out and began blowing me. In a matter of moments, her skillful suctions and the shaft-wrapping softness of her amazing lips sliding flawlessly along my swollen cockmeat brought me to full raging hardness, at which point she started voraciously deep-throating me and massaging my fat schlong within the warm, constricting wetness of her oral cavity.

Less than a minute into that unexpected blowjob, I was moaning in bliss and grinning goofily, enjoying both Deb's moaning oral passion for my dong and the spectacle that Mandy was offering outside while she took off her blouse and skirt, remaining clothed just in a pair of skimpy panties that failed to cover her beautifully luscious bubble-butt. To my viewing delight, she soon got rid of those panties too, before sitting back in her recliner to properly let the sun bathe her gorgeous voluptuous body. Combined with Deb's skilled dick-sucking efforts, the image of Mandy's big hefty jugs and her overall matronly beauty did a great job of getting me genuinely confounded when Deb suddenly let my bloated glans pop out of her mouth and nonchalantly spoke.

"So, I was thinking... Would you mind fucking my Mom in the ass?"

"Uuhhh... Whaaa?" I replied, sounding (and being) truly baffled by those words.

"I mean it, Jeff. I think it would be good for her to get fucked in the ass. She loves it and she needs someone good at it. And you're the perfect candidate," Deb continued, looking and sounding very serious and matter-of-fact as she swiftly took off her small rack-hugging top to reveal her spectacular tits, between which she nestled my saliva-slippery boner while still talking. "I'm all for it, if you are. She's actually a total buttslut, just like me and Dana. So yeah, no surprise there! Like mother like daughters, right?"

"Uh?" I replied, staring in delight and moaning yet again as Deb proceeded to squeeze her fabulously plump boobs around my huge pole, starting a gentle, masterful tit-fuck.

As she cupped her big fleshy melons and massaged me with them, Deb smiled at me patiently and sweetly, and pleaded her case. Not that I needed convincing! Still, she made a great point, and she had my full attention.

"Look, baby, my Mom is into anal, like, super into it. But she's not getting any, because she doesn't want to hook up with randos, which is kinda silly, because she'd be surrounded by young dicks in a second, right, all dying to plow a MILF like her in the ass..." Deb said, chuckling and rolling her eyes. All the while, she kept tit-fucking my throbbing hard cock and throwing in a few glans-nursing smooches and quick licks on the upstrokes, when my leaking tip approached her smiling lips. "But I get it, you know, she wants someone trustworthy and reliable and all that stuff... So, of course, I volunteered you! Like, who would be better for this than you? And the answer is, nobody! Nobody would be better than you, baby! You're such a great buttfucker, and this huge fucking thing is every anal queen's wet dream, I assure you, like, speaking from direct experience!"

"Uuhh... Holy fuck, that feels good! Uuhm, thanks, babe..." I said, feeling lightheaded with pleasure as I watched the visuals and savored the sensations of having the most amazing pair of tits I had ever seen wrapped around my dong and steadily caressing me in their soft, cushiony, cum-coaxing hug.

"You're very welcome, Jeff! And it's all true!" Deb giggled, giving my glans a particularly intense suctioning kiss while increasing the tempo of her delicious titfuck. "So yeah, long story short: my mom's okay with it, and I'm one hundred percent okay with it, so you don't need to get all moral and loyal on me. It's sweet, and I like it a lot, I really do, baby, but yeah, you've got the green light, totally! Just say the word and my mom's ass is all yours to fuck!"

"Uuhh god! Ohhh my fucking god!" I grunted, dizzy with the pleasure that Deb's huge fleshy jugs were giving me as she sped up her shaft-squeezing boob-hug around my dick. At that point, I had started bucking my hips, actively fucking her magnificent melons with my achingly stiff schlong, which amplified my sexual high. And of course, to hear Deb offering up her mom's beautiful ass to me in such clear and definitive terms was a nice addition to my overall delight.

"Should I take that as a yes, Jeff?" Deb asked in soft little voice, smirking impishly as she pressed her massive rack tighter around my pistoning spittle-lubed shaft, adding more of that sweet pillowy pressure to the epic tit-plowing sensations I got from ramming my dick over and over between her large tits.

"Fuck! Aaarghh fuck! I don't know Debs... Are you sure? Is this really okay?" I asked, needlessly, in a sense. Still, I couldn't help it. I had to be sure that Deb was fully aware of what she was proposing before I yelled out how eager I was to plow her mom's big MILFy ass.

Picking up the pace of that passionate titfuck and working her fabulous rack along my schlong like a total pro, Deb locked yes with me, nodded slowly and solemnly, managing to look one hundred percent serious despite the steamy circumstances.

"Jeff, I promise you, it's okay. I want this, I really do," she said. "It's gonna be for the best, I know it. You have my word, baby, don't worry. I want you to fuck my mom's ass, I want you to make her cum like you make me cum," she went on, her expression softening once again, her lips curling into one of her delicious naughty smiles. In fact, she was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she concluded in a pouty, sexy tone: "Come on, baby, I'm begging you: please, fuck my mom's ass!"

The impish giggle she let out and the teasing wink she flashed me as she delivered that irresistible closing line were insanely hot already, and the fact that she did all that while squashing and smushing and whipping her boobs all over my fat bucking dick pushed me over the edge in record time. As I growled and moaned and humped her meaty jugs like crazy and felt my boner swell even thicker and harder within her cozy, pillowy soft cleavage, Deb cooed: "Please say yes, baby... Say you'll fuck my mommy's juicy booty while you cum all over my big tits!"

"Yes! Yeeess! Fuck, Deb, yes!" I grunted, nodding maniacally as Deb looked up at me and smiled even as my tit-nestled horsecock began spewing cum like a fire hose. "Fuuuck! Yeeeaah!"

"Yeah, baby, yes! Oh fuck, that's great!" Deb squealed excitedly, giggling and moaning, her eyes sparkling with lewd joy while she steadily milked my spewing boner with her luscious melons, coaxing rope after giant rope to shot violently out of my purple glans and splatter all over her gorgeous features, especially her smiling lips and the plump upper slopes of her amazing rack.

Incredible as it always was to cum in or on Deb, and particularly exciting as it was for me to cum all over her perfect, extremely fuckable tits (after all, who said that an ass man can't love a pair of massive boobs too?), I was a little confused by her joyful reaction. Not that it was strange, and I certainly wasn't complaining, at all, but it was hard for me to tell if Deb was glad about getting her large melons coated in a warm sheen of my seed or if she was celebrating the fact that I had agreed to buttfuck her mom. Not that it made much of a difference, really, and besides, it was just a fleeting moment of bafflement, quickly blown away by the sheer orgasmic bliss coursing through me and erupting outward with every huge white ribbon of dense jizz that landed on Deb's glorious, dick-massaging tits.

Once the biggest and most explosive part of my ejaculation was over and Deb's boobs were nicely glazed in my cum, she let go of them, grabbed my boner in a two-handed grip and started stroking away at it. Extracting every last drop out of my huge balls with her delicate, shaft massaging hands, Deb made sure to aim those final spurts and globs right on her jutting tits, thus adding more thickness to the layer of seed that already covered her round cushiony globes. Granted, some cum had landed on her face too, and a few dribbles were trickling down her chin even as she mewled and giggled and made me moan while draining me dry, but Deb had been careful to have my gooey downpour splash over on her ample rack, for the most part.

Licking her lips clean of the pearly globs that had landed there and humming in delight as she swallowed my liquid essence, Deb eventually let go of my well-milked boner and smiled contentedly as she stood.

"That was great, baby, I'm so happy you agreed to do this," she said, giving me a tender smooch and smiling from ear to ear, all the while cupping her massive jugs, playing languidly with them and leading the thick coating of warm jizz that covered them to pool in the cozy valley between them, where my dick had just been so pleasantly nestled.

Still panting and very much buzzed with my recent climax (not to mention the fact that it was now official: I was going to fuck my girlfriend's mom in the ass!), I had nothing to say in response. Not that Deb was expecting me to respond.