Weird Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinking at the glaring sun shimmering on the glassy blue surface of the lake, in a single heartbeat I was hit by a flooding mix of sensuous stimuli that instantly pushed me over the edge: Deb was cumming on her on fingers while kissing me and moaning in my mouth, Mandy was also cumming (much more loudly in fact, even though her gorgeous yells of release were made throaty and raspy by the fact that she was breathless) as testified by the umpteenth rivulet of nectar squirting from her mommy-slit all over my huge seed-laden balls, and her warm, slick anal passage was sucking me off so amazingly that I found myself growling like a caveman.

"I'm gonna cum!" I roared, breaking the lip-lock that Deb and I had maintained until then for who knows exactly how long. "Gonna fucking cuuuum!"

I wasn't even done howling when I slammed my full length balls-deep into Mandy's convulsing, extra narrow rectum one last time and let loose a torrent of cum that blasted out of my dick with enough force and unleashing such a full-body orgasmic detonation that my vision blurred and I felt my legs buckle underneath me. Luckily I managed to remain standing, but that ejaculation brought me as close to passing out from pleasure as I ever had been before.

While I pumped rope after massive rope of sperm into Mandy's well-fucked ass, I could feel my schlong throbbing and swelling deep inside her snug tunnel, pressing forcefully against her soft shaft-clenching walls, which were now squeezing me even tighter because, due to the feel of my monumental load inundating her buttery bowels, Mandy was cumming harder than ever. In fact, the preposterous amount of seed I was spraying into her cum-thirsty anus undid Deb's mom, big time.

Obviously Mandy had been waiting for a nice big anal creampie for quite a long time, because my monsterload made her delirious with assgasmic bliss. If she hadn't been kneeling on the deck chair, with her upper body propped up by her backrest, Mandy would have definitely crumpled to the ground in a messy, twitching, climax-wracked heap. As it was though, she just sort of blacked out while screaming incoherently in total anal rapture and let her curvy MILFy body rest against the chair, her huge tits pressed against the backrest, her head lolling on top of her forearms and her huge dick-impaled mommy-rump propped up and offered docilely to me, so that I could keep filling it up with more of my surging jizz.

Cheering and whimpering as she frigged her clit to another quick orgasm, Deb moaned along with me and her mom, staring in awe at the spectacle before her. She only reacted once I was finally done painting Mandy's rectum white with my abundant semen, by which time I was just as spent and climax-addled as Mandy seemed to be. Overwhelmed by the blissful rush of having just pumped yet another epic ass full of cum after claiming it with a robust buttfucking, I exhaled and let myself lean down, until my chest was pressing on Mandy's arched back and my head was resting on her shoulder, my face buried in her fragrant, sex-tousled hair.

Gasping and trying to catch my breath while I soaked in the steamy warmth and tightness of Mandy's cozy rectum, which was still gently rippling and caressing my fat dickmeat, milking the very last drops of cum from me to add up to the ass-flooding milky deluge that was already sloshing deep inside her forbidden hole, Deb came closer and, smiling from ear to ear, planted a loud affectionate smooch on my lips, followed by a peck on top of her barely conscious mom's head. Groggy with post-orgasmic joy and totally wiped out as I was, I could only smile and sigh and nod at Deb, hoping to convey without words all my gratitude and love.

Unlike me and her mom though, Deb still seemed very active, and even prouder than before: she was positively brimming with arousal and initiative.

"Wow! Just fucking wow! That was insanely hot! You two were great!" Deb exclaimed clapping her hands and sort of jumping in place, she was so fired up. As I grinned goofily at the sight of her huge melons swaying away in time with her enthusiastic motions, Deb went on. "Oh my god, Mom, I'm so glad you got to feel what I feel all the time! Didn't I promise you it would be awesome? Don't you agree now that Jeff is the best buttfucker ever?"

Overwhelmed by the aftermath of her numerous assgasms, especially the last one, brought on my rectum-flooding ejaculation, Mandy could only nod and hum and chuckle in agreement, her words failing her still. However, she did find her voice again a few moments later, after Deb spoke again.

Licking her lips and eyeing the first gooey dollops seeping past the overdilated rim of her mom's shaft-encircling asshole, which was currently wrapped snugly around the base of my dong but was starting to fail in the admittedly tough task of containing all my huge load inside her mommy-booty, Deb said: "Okay Jeff, pull out now, baby! I wanna lick all that creamy cum off your dick and suck you hard again, so you can buttfuck me too!"

"Mmhh wait a second, honey... What if I want to suck him clean too? I always went ass to mouth on your Dad, you know... Mmhh it's so nasty, but I love it!"

"But Mom! Come on, I want to taste his cum! You already got an anal creampie!"

"Sweetie, I know he's your boyfriend and it's only fair that you have some fun too," Mandy reasoned, speaking slowly as she gradually emerged from her assfuck-induced stupor, "but don't you think it's fair that I should suck him clean? It's my ass that milked that load out of him, after all!"

"Yeah, well, okay," Deb said, sighing and pouting, before brightly adding: "But wait, what if we suck him together? Also, uhm, do you think I can eat that creampie out of your ass, maybe? Dana and I do it for each other all the time, you know, and then we share it, so I was thinking..."

As that surreal dialogue went on between my girlfriend and her mom, I felt myself drifting off. Not that I was falling asleep, but my ears began registering less and less of the lewd yet very nonchalant back-and-forth between Deb and Mandy. Their dick-hardening words began fading out while a huge smile spread on my face and my eyes focused on the shimmering surface of the lake.

My gaze became lost in the distance, the beauty of the landscape mixing with the awesomeness of the situation, and with the still very present feeling of having my swollen dick fully sheathed with the smooth, tight, cum-creamy warmth of my girlfriend's mom's ass. Sighing and grinning like an idiot as I rested on top of Mandy's arched back, lulled into a peaceful, languid state by her own and Deb's voice arguing the finer points of how to share my dick between them, I heard myself dreamily mumbling: "Fuck... I really love this place."

And, given what was happening, had been happening, and was going to happen there, how could I not love it?

*****

To be continued...