All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by HesaidShesaid2019

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nice story

A real.loving wife that any husband would appreciate. Good story.

meucimeuciabout 5 years ago
refreshing

It is nice to read about a real married couple who are still hot for each other. The only thing I would have changed is maybe making it a little longer. Maybe what went through her mind to decide to do this maybe even how she picked out what little that she wore that night or how sexy she felt the day while getting ready. I gave it 4 stars good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Once

If only in my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
'Tongue -tied couple go for it' would have been a better title.

I know they weren't deaf mutes because she said a word or two, but honestly, there was just a lot of groping with this couple? Really?

Believe it or not, real people talk, before, during and after! Dialogue is sexy as hell. This is like the current film convention of not talking and fucking while standing up clothed and cunning as quickly as rabbits!

And this guy sums after a few strokes!

Slow down people and enjoy the ride!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Oh Hell. Yeah!

Nicely done. Elegant women rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A mediocre sex scene

With no background it's an attempt at a flash story - maybe? But it's not well written and the sex was neither sexy or erotic. About as much emotion as watching paint dry. And here's a hint. Drop the "true story" baloney. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word that spills out of your minds and onto the pages. Telling us that it's a "true" story just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife was clearly cheating on him

Her behavior is definitely that of someone guilty. Time to call the divorce lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it needs work, but...

it's a faithful wife and faithful husband. it's very refreshing to see a normal story.

too many sad and lonely failures that write about 'how wonderful' it is....to have stupid affairs, break up families, line the pockets of corrupt courts, psychologically damage young children, and expose many unwitting spouses to STDs. yay....so...much...fun...

so continue to write and improve. you'll always be better at writing than 90% of the loving wives category even as a novice....because of all the sad propaganda trash a few lonely cucks try to echo chamber on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
welcome home

"They crossed back across the concourse...."

This sentence is a piece of crap. Using cross and across together is just poor.

You're not getting paid by the word here.

The rest of the story? Meh, it doesn't score well. I'll give you a plus for not using to be continued as your conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep trying.

No score, unless this turns out to be your MO. Then I'll come back and rate it accordingly.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
MISS YOU MISS ME MISS US

oh and how have you been, TK U MLJ LV NV

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Critics

Notice how all the anons are so supportive? I’m not sure where this is going, or if it is intended to, but it thought it was a good effort. It is nice to read that it is a couple’s effort. Who gets the sex scenes and who gets the ambience?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i disagree

sorry but I disagree with the last anon.

you obviously didn't`read the story that I read.

(With one thrust of his hips he entered her. Sometimes when he first entered here there would be a light resistance, or friction, this time he practically fell into her hot pussy).

my heart says she has been cheating during her husbands week away.

so did she cheat that day with a bigger cock ?

sounds like it to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous