Welcome Home: Embracing the New

Story Info
Beth and Megan go shopping.
1.9k words
4.18
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part three of Welcome Home

Ch. 4: Embracing the New

Megan and Beth walk hand in hand through the bustling mega mall, their hearts full of anticipation as they explore the numerous stores offering everything from shoes, lingerie, and even adult toys. The air was thick with excitement and the scent of perfume, cologne, and expensive fabrics. Megan was determined to help Beth discover her own unique style, while Beth nervously hoped to find something that truly reflected her inner self.

"Hey, let's check out that lingerie shop over there," Megan suggested, pointing to a storefront adorned with colorful bras, panties, and stockings.

"Okay, sounds great," Beth agreed, her heart pounding in her chest. She couldn't believe she was about to enter a lingerie store, especially since she hadn't worn anything remotely similar for years.

"Hello ladies! How may I assist you today?"

Megan smiled politely, her gaze sweeping over the myriad of options available. "Hi, my name is Megan, and this is my sister Beth. We're looking for some lingerie to spice up our wardrobe."

"Oh, wonderful! We have a lovely selection of styles and sizes. What kind of pieces are you interested in?" the saleswoman replied enthusiastically.

"Well, we're actually looking for something daring and exciting," Megan confessed, casting a sideways glance at Beth. "Maybe something that screams 'sexy and confident' without being overly flashy."

"I understand completely." the saleswoman chimed in, nodding sympathetically. "Let me show you some of our newest items."

The saleswoman led them to a section of the store where lacy bodysuits, corsets, and suspenders hung delicately from hangers. The colors ranged from vibrant reds and pinks to seductive blacks and blues.

"Red and pink are my favorite colors. Don't want anything blue as that reminds me of that dull garb, I had to wear all the time."

"You try on the red and pink and I will try on the black and blue ones." Megan said with a smile. "Ok let's go in the fitting room and see how they look on us." Megan said confidently, leading Beth by the hand towards the private changing area. The fitting rooms were nestled in a cozy corner of the store. As they stepped inside, Megan closed the door behind them, ensuring privacy.

Beth tries on the red one as Megan tries on the black one. Beth stares at herself in the mirror. The red bra's cups cupped her breasts perfectly, highlighting their ample size and roundness. The red thong was cut high on her waist, showcasing her toned stomach and sculpted hips. Beth felt empowered, captivated by the allure of her transformed appearance.

Megan also admired herself her black bra pushed her tits up, emphasizing their cleavage, while the black thong highlighted her curvy hips and waist. She winked at Beth, her eyes gleaming mischievously. "What do you think of my ensemble?"

"You look like a goddess, Megan," Beth replied sincerely, her gaze lingering on her sister's form-fitting attire. "Thank you, Beth," Megan cooed, adjusting the straps of her bra. "You're a knockout yourself.

That black lingerie brings out your confidence and boldness," Beth complimented her older sister, her gaze fixed on Megan's enigmatic visage.

"Thanks, sis," Megan acknowledged, her eyes meeting Beth's in a mutual understanding. "You try on the pink one now while I get into the blue."

As they undress, Beth looks over at Megans naked body. She come up behind Megan and wraps her arms around Megans waist. Pressing her naked body up to her sisters. Beth starts to kiss on Megans neck while her hands move up to feel her sisters firm beautify tits.

"Thank you, Megan, this means so much to me. I love you so much big sister." Beth whispered, her lips brushing against Megan's earlobe. She began to squeeze Megan's nipples lightly, causing her to moan softly. "Please, big sister, I want to you to lick you right now." Beth pleaded, her breath hot against Megan's neck. Sliding one hand down from Megan's breast to her clit.

Megan shivered in response, her pulse quickening as her sister's finger makes circle movements on her sister's clit. She reached behind her, running her fingers through Beth's short blonde hair as she pressed closer into her embrace.

"You're so beautiful, Beth," Megan murmured, her voice low and seductive. "I love seeing you like this, expressing yourself fully. We have to make this quick little sister, or we could get caught."

Megan breathed heavily as Beth worked her fingers on Megans swollen clit. "I want to taste you, Megan. Please, let me suck your pussy." Beth all but pleaded to her big sister.

Megan sat down and spread her legs as wide as she could for Beth "Go ahead, baby sister, take what you want." She watched as Beth crawled onto the floor, her eyes glued to Megan's swollen pussy. Beth's tongue slid out, tracing circles around Megan's outer labia. Megan arched her back, moaning softly as the sensations grew stronger. Beth's fingers danced across Megan's thighs, teasing her sensitive flesh. The air was thick with desire, and Megan could feel her pussy grow wetter with each passing second.

"Oh, yes, baby sister," Megan gasped, her voice quivering with anticipation. "You eat my pussy just as good as daddy does. Hearing this, Beth decided to use her other hand to run on her clit.

Megan groaned, her hips arching upwards as Beth's fingers dug deeper. "Oh, god, Beth, you're driving me crazy!"

Beth's eyes sparkled with lust as she savored the sweet aroma wafting from Megan's core. "OMG do not stop Beth, I am so close." Megan encouraged her sister, her voice shaking with anticipation.

Beth continued to lap at Megan's engorged clitoris, her tongue swirling around it in a frenzy of pleasure. The sounds of slurping mixed with their heavy breathing created a symphony of erotica in the small dressing room. Megan gripped the counter edge, her knuckles whitening with strain.

"Harder, Beth, harder!" Megan pleaded, her voice strained and desperate. Beth did as she was told, plunging her fingers deep within Megan's moist cavern.

Beth rubbed her clit faster and faster while pushing her fingers harder and faster in to Megans tight wet pussy. Beth could feel Megan about to cum.

Beth's eyes locked onto Megan's face, watching the pleasure contort her features. Megan's head fell back, her eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy. She writhed in the chair, her hips bucking wildly. "Oh, Beth, I'm gonna cum!" Megan whispered as low as she could passion.

Beth's orgasm built rapidly, her body trembling with anticipation. She couldn't resist any longer, her mouth descending onto Megan's pussy, greedily sucking and lapping at her juices. Megan's moans echoed loudly in the small dressing room, mingling with their combined cries of pleasure.

"Yes, Beth, oh, god, yes!" Megan blunted, her grip tightening on the counter edge. Beth reveled in the sensation of Megan's juices coating her face and tongue, the sweet musk filling her nostrils.

Beth's own orgasm came just a few seconds after Megan's. She bit her lip, suppressing a scream as her muscles contracted violently. The sisters collapsed into each other's arms, panting heavily as their bodies convulsed with release.

"Wow," Beth managed to utter, her voice hoarse with arousal. "I can't believe we just did that," Megan replied, her voice barely audible. "That was insane."

"Yeah, I know," Beth chuckled nervously, her cheeks flushing bright red. "I think we established the lingerie is a win. I think we can assume the pink and blue will also do the same." Beth states with a smile from ear to ear.

"Ok little sister. We better get dressed and pay. We still got a hole wardrobe to pick out for you. Megan joked with a playful grin.

Megan and Beth exit the fitting room, their faces flush with excitement and satisfaction. The saleswoman greeted them warmly, admiring the lingerie they had chosen. "It's great to see you both enjoying yourselves," she commented, "and finding exactly what you need."

"Thank you," Megan replied, feeling emboldened by her newfound confidence. "We definitely found something special today."

As they walked hand in hand through the bustling mega mall, their hearts filled with anticipation as they explored the numerous stores offering everything from shoes, lingerie, and even adult toys.

Hours pass before they leave the mall. Beth picked out a style that she felt made her feel sexy and comfortable. A pair of high-rise boots, short skirt to show off as much of her legs as possible. Short pink crop top shirt to show off her arms and midsection. And a choker necklace to complete the outfit. Megan matched her sister in a stylish blue corset top, with matching thigh-high boots and a pair of very tight jeans to show off her amazing ass. Both girls knew they looked ravishing, and they couldn't wait to strut their stuff.

"Do you think dad will like my new outfits?" Beth asked with nervousness tone. "Oh, I'm sure he'll love them," Megan assured her, flashing a reassuring smile. "Dad love how I dress all sexy and show skin."

"I never want to cover my body up again. I want to show as much of it as possible." Beth states with confidence in her figure.

"Dad's gonna lose his mind over those boots," Megan teased, squeezing Beth's hand affectionately. "I bet he will even want you to wear them during sex from time to time. How hot would that be."

Beth giggled nervously, her cheeks turning a rosy shade of pink. "Wow, maybe I can do that for the first time he has sex with me. I so want to know it feels like to have dads' cock inside me." Beth admitted softly, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"Oh, you'd love it, believe me," Megan responded, her voice dripping with lust. "You are going to love daddy's huge thick cock inside you. It's incredibly satisfying."

"Really? Can you tell me more about it?" Beth eagerly asked, her interest piqued.

"When he pushes it inside you, it stretches every inch of your pussy, making you feel full and satisfied. He knows how to work it, thrusting in and out until you're begging him to cum." Megan explained, her voice softly with remembered pleasure.

"He loves to put it in my ass too," Megan added with a naughty giggle. "But you'll have to prepare for that. It might hurt a bit to start - you should probably practice with something smaller first," Megan advised her sister.

"Like what?" Beth asked, her curiosity peaking. "Remember those dildos we saw in the adult toy store earlier?" Megan grinned wickedly. "Those are perfect for beginners."

"I guess we should buy one for me next time we come out here. The idea of dads cock in my ass sounds so...exciting almost as much as me wanting him in my pussy for the first time."

"That's great, Beth," Megan encouraged her sister, squeezing her hand affectionately. "And if you ever need advice or guidance, just ask me. I've learned a lot from Daddy."

"Ready to go, sis, the rest of the outfits should be sent to us in a few days, but we have enough to get you thru the week." Megan asked, flashing a brilliant smile.

"Absolutely, can't wait to show my new outfits off to dad" Beth replied, her heart pounding with anticipation.

"Me either," Megan agreed, giving Beth's hand a gentle squeeze. "We'll make quite a duo, won't we?"

The sisters made their way to the parking lot, eager to return home and show their dad their new purchases.