All Comments on 'Welcome to the Horse Fair'

by TakeItOrLeaveIt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I want to be a red hooded mare so bad! This story got me off so hard and like a good mare faggot I licked it all up!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

God what a fantastic cum fucking , wish it was me. Not the roughness but the desire to be taken and used for pure sexual pleasure. The fullness of being stretched and wanting more, to be fisted into more lust.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

During my younger, more active days I went to some pretty wild parties and clubs in DC. Probably the widest was the Dungeon Parties, which offered lots of opportunity for all types of sexual fetishes on stages, in back rooms, in dark corners and even on top of the bar. But after reading this scorching hot story, those parties seem like a church social compared to the London Horse Fair. Great descriptions and a very well written story. Both of my heads found this extremely arousing.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19698 months ago

The brutality and the sexual intimacy are combined to fulfill a powerful fantasy and erotic orgasm for the mind and the body! Loved the story and only wish I had experienced the London Horse Fair! Will the protagonist go back for more! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Write some more!!!

Nimitz161616Nimitz1616168 months ago

I found out about Horesmarket type events a few years ago and have been waiting for one near me so I can go and be a red hood. This was an amazing fantasy story! Thank you! 😭😭

osageorange12osageorange127 months ago

I love this story. Wish I could be the brood mare.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

this story is totally fucked up. googled it though and it turns out it is a real thing. fuck do i want to go.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The intro could have been cut in half but the sex was hot

Gladys54Gladys542 months ago

Been there, done that but never allowed to cum ... had to go to other places to get milked. So horny !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTakeItOrLeaveIt@TakeItOrLeaveIt
Aspiring writer based in the north west of the UK. I’m particularly interested in reading and writing stories that deal with femdom, cuckolding, creampie clean up, and chastity. But I do sometimes dabble with other kinks. IRL, I’m a 40-something bisexual switch, but tend to ...