Welcome to the Squad

Story Info
Ex football jock, gets to join the college cheer squad.
3.8k words
4.03
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senior year of high school, I had a full ride scholarship to play football at a four-year university.

One night with my teammates, I was drunk at a party, we were leaving and I walked into the street without looking and got hit by a car and broke my leg.

Needless to say that ended my football career and my scholarship, my parents didn't have money to send me to a four-year university so I had to go to the local community college.

One day, I was just about to enter one of the lecture halls. When I bumped into this girl, when we both stopped, being stunned by the bump, I realized I knew her.

She looked at me, smiled, and said hi Andy I didn't know you go here. I was shocked she knew my name. I couldn't forget hers. Priscilla.

Priscilla, she was the cheer captain and high school class president, she wasn't homecoming queen, but she was a runner up. She was pretty, outgoing, and I was shocked to find her here at community college.

I said, hey Priscilla, I didn't know you go here. She replied yeah I had to stay local to help my mom and dad with their business and help take care of my grandma, but I didn't know you went here I thought you had a scholarship.

I said I did but I lost that when I broke my leg coming out of Julie's party after the CIF championship game.

She said, oh yes, I remember that night. I heard someone had got hit by a car, but I didn't know that was you. I said, yeah it was me, dumb and drunk. and there went my scholarship, so here I am.

She asked me if I was going to play for the college and I said no, my football days are over. I asked her, what she's been up to and she said I still dance and I'm leader of the cheer squad here.

I said, I had no doubts you would be, where ever you went., you definitely have the moves and the ambition and drive to be out front wherever you are.

That's nice I didn't think you ever noticed. I thought to myself how could anyone not notice Priscilla with her long tan legs and bouncing breast whenever she was cheering.

She said we're having cheerleader tryouts for next season. Do you want to come?

I said sure, i will come watch. she said no do you wanna come and try out.

I said, I'm not good at that kind of stuff. She said yes you are. You're an athlete, you always have been. and cheerleading is a lot tougher than football, let me tell you. Come to tryouts check out what we do on the college level I need someone just like you.

So I turned around and followed her to the gym, where there were signs for tryouts, and lots of really smoking hot girls stretching and practicing some dance moves. And then there was a few guys stretching and warming up.

I walked in with Priscilla, and everyone was looking at me. I guess they were wondering who the stranger was.

Priscilla told me to stand over here and just watch and she'll call me up in a bit.

I stood and watched as the tryouts started Priscilla and a group of 12 girls judged the others as they did their performance.

After the dance routines, she lined us up and paired us up. There was seven of us guys, and she paired us with the shortest and the smallest of the girls trying out.

She said this will be your stunt partner. We are going to teach you a few basic stunts. I know some of you have experience already, but some of you may not, and we want to see how well you can follow directions.

So my partner introduced herself. In a highly energetic, tiny voice, she reached out to shake my hand saying hi my name is Cindy what's yours? I replied my name is Andy and she goes. This will be fun. Have you ever done partner stunts before?

I said no, but I guess I'm willing to learn. She said don't worry all you have to do is throw me in the air, hold me up, and catch me, and do not ever let me hit the ground, you got that.

I said, I think I can manage that. So Priscilla and the other girls showed us all a few simple partner stunts they gave us about 15 minutes to practice.

It was awkward at first. Cindy was this cute little tiny Barbie doll, she was about 5 foot tall and I don't think she weighed 90 pounds. She was very cute, pretty but looked like a little girl from behind, but when she turned around she had a perfect set of tits that matched her Body.

So the first stunt was, Cindy stood in front of me, my hands on her waist, her hands on mine, and she would bounce down and jump up, and I would lift her up with my hand under her butt, and my other hand around her ankle lifting her in the air.

It was easy she didn't weigh anything, and her ass fit perfectly in my hand. Her butt was tiny and soft.

they shiwed us a couple other stunts, It got a little more aggressive, but Cindy and I did very well. After judging everyone was sitting around and Cindy saw me sitting by myself and came over and said, don't worry I think we made it.

I wasn't worried, I wasn't even sure why I was even here, except for the fact that Priscilla had asked me to come and the fact that she is gorgeous, I couldn't say no.

Priscilla came out with the other girls with a list in their hand. Everybody stood up, started clapping, and Priscilla proceeded to announce the names.

My name was third on the list, and Cindy was so excited. She was jumping up and down, hugging me, congratulating me. I was hugging her back and then her name got called and she was so excited, she screamed and continued, hugging me, jumping up and down, bouncing her tits across my chest.

Priscilla thanked everyone for trying out and came over and thanked me. She gave me a hug. She smelled so good I didn't wanna let go and then she reached out and was hugging Cindy and whispered something in her ear.

She said, you guys are the perfect stunt partners. Welcome to the squad. She told everyone, I'm having a barbecue at my house later this afternoon here's my address. Make sure you, and make sure to bring your bikini.

Cindy was so excited. she said I can't wait, I'll see you at the barbecue. I said, yes for sure, and she went skipping off and out of sight.

I was walking out, and Priscilla came running up, sticking her arm under mine and grabbing me and said hold on there, cowboy. Where are you going in such a hurry.

Said I've got to run a couple errands and then I guess I'm gonna head over to your house for the barbecue.

She said, can you skip those errands? Can you give me a ride to my house? I said sure.

We walked out to the parking lot and got in my car. I couldn't stop staring at her ass and legs. Her spandex shorts looked like they were painted on. the way they were deep inside of her was driving me nuts. actually it was driving my nuts. I was getting hard just thinking about her ass.

I had a couple images of her ass and her short cheerleading skirt in my spank bank when I needed to rub one out. But here she was sitting right next to me in the car. I could still smell her hair she was so beautiful.

When we got to her house, she said come on in I need some help setting up. I was a little slow and a little shy. She came and grabbed the hand and pulled me fast. She said we don't have much time.

We went in the house. She dropped her bag and we went into the kitchen. She gave me the bags of chips and bowls and we're starting to set everything up.

Then she said, I need to change, I need to go get ready. I will be all right out, will you be all right? here for a few minutes?I said sure no problem.

Five minutes have gone by, and then I heard her yell out for me to come to her bedroom.

when I walked through the door, she was bent over, her long, tan legs leading up to her beautiful, round ass cheeks, tan, smooth, were now separated by neon pink material, riding up through the crack of her ass.

She raised up and turned with her luscious tits ready to spill out of the neon pink material straining to hold them. She said, can you help me tie this in the back it has some hooks and I'm having a hard time. Getting it tied and getting it hooked.

I thought to myself she's having a hard time. My dick was now hard straining in my pants. My hands were trembling a little bit as I grabbed the delicate pink strings, trying to tie and loop them through these little rings.

When my fingers were touching her back, she started to move and I thought I heard her say mmmmm.

I was at that moment, she bent away from me, pulling the strings out of my hands and was backing her ass cheeks right up against me onto my hard on.

She reached behind her and grabbed my crotch, rubbing it with the palm of her hand. I was caught off guard and frozen for a minute then I realized she had unzipped my pants and was fishing my hard cock out.

She turned and looked at me and said we don't have much time. She rubbed the head of my cock into the crack of her ass. With her other hand, she pulled her bikini aside and backed right up and on top of my cock sliding it deep inside of her.

I was still frozen. I wasn't sure if this was a dream or if this was really happening and she was bouncing back on me. I snapped out of it and grabbed her waist and started thrusting hard. It was too much for me to take and unfortunately I didn't last more than five minutes.

My body stiffen I jerked as I squirted inside of her. She was still bouncing on me, and then she slowed and pulled off.

she turned and grabbed us surong and started tying around her waist. She said go in my bathroom. I'll bring you a pair of shorts, get undressed. Let's get ready. The rest of the squad will be here any minute now.

I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I couldn't believe what I just happened so many times I've used her image to jack off, her ass, bouncing and jiggling in her cheerleading skirt.

And here not more than a few minutes ago, she was bouncing and jiggling her ass on my hard cock.

Priscilla came in and threw some shorts at me said here put these on let's go. about that time the doorbell rang.

we came out of the hall as the rest of the squad was coming through the front door. Priscilla was pulling me by the hand, and we started helping the rest of the squad with bags of food and started setting up on the counters.

We went outside on the pool deck, and someone had turned on the music and the girls immediately started dancing as the song must've been their favorite jam.

There's a few guys that are new to the squad came over when hanging out by me. They were pretty well fit. we talked and they were gymnast. And since the college had no gymnastics team for men, they have no choice but to try out for the cheer squad.

It wasn't long before the girls started making mixed drinks, more like a fruity punch. They were dancing and rubbing on each other it was almost like a rap video.

I was sitting on the lounge, when all of a sudden, Cindy jumped on my lap, straddling me with her little tiny stars and stripe bikini.

Her arms were around my neck, and she started, pretty much giving me a lap dance. I was starting to get hard again, but fighting it.

Priscilla saw us from across the pool, she came over. I thought she was going to be mad, but she leaned down and whispered into Cindy's ear. I couldn't hear what she was telling her.

Cindy looked at me and smiled, and started rocking her pelvis back-and-forth grinding on me. Now her lap dance was more than just a lap dance. She was getting off on me.

Cindy was rocking and grinding her pussy on my hard cock through my swim trunks and she threw her head back and started bouncing up and down hard.

I started looking around, wondering if people were watching. But I could see they were all paired up and engaged in similar activities.

It was at that moment she started coming. She made me come in my trunks. When she stopped, I picked her up. She was straddling me, her legs wrapped around my waist, her hands wrapped around my neck.

I took her and jumped into the pool with her in my arms.

She started to protest as we came out of water. she had let go to wipe the water out of her eyes. She said that's not fair I wasn't totally finished. But I guess you were.

We laughed as we walked our way to the edge of the pool to get out, dripping wet. We had no towels. Cindy said, Priscilla told me there were towels in her bathroom.

We shook ourselves as best we could walk through the sliding glass doors through the kitchen, down the hallway, and into Priscilla's room.

I was shocked, Priscilla was laying there on the bed. She still had her bikini on, but she had a silver vibrator buzzing on top of her bikini against her clit.

She only stopped for a second to say what took you guys so long I've been waiting. I was completely speechless. Cindy took me by the hand of the bathroom and started drying me off and she dried her hair and took off her bikini. She had the perfect cute little body.

I swear, if i didn't know she was a college girl you would think she was in junior high. Blonde hair darkened by the water her eye make up was runny she was drying her eyes and trying to fix it as best she could.

I stood there, drying myself off watching her and her perfect, cute little body, her pussy was completely smooth. She took me by the hand and let me back to Priscilla's bed.

Priscilla was still buzzing her mound. And Cindy pulled me to sit on the bed with her.

We watched Priscilla as her head was thrown back. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open.

One of her hands was massaging and needing her left breast. While the right hand was holding the silver vibrator tight against her clit.

Her legs started to shudder, and Cindy and I got to watch her having an intense orgasm. She stopped shuddering and turned off the vibrator.

She said Andy I'm so glad I bumped into you today, I'm so glad you're on our squad, and I couldn't wait to pair up with Cindy.

Priscilla said I metat Cindy had a rave, a few years ago We both love to dance and I got her to enroll in school with me.

We are best friends, and we like to share everything we have. And right now we both really want to share you with each other.

I didn't know what to say, except yes? Ok, and was at that moment that Cindy dove down into Priscilla's crotch.

Cindy pulled bikini to the side the contrast of the neon pink against Priscilla's tan body and the glistening wetness of her pussy Was perfect. Cindy, started eating Priscilla's pussy right there in front of me.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing, and then I had remembered that I just came inside of Priscilla about an hour ago. and now Cindy was getting a mouthfull of mine and Priscilla's cum. Cindy was making all kinds of noises and so was Priscilla.

Cindy came up for air, saying, delicious. Totally delicious. I guess she loves the mixture of my semen and Priscilla's pussy juice.

Priscilla looked at me, and said, it's time for you to get to know your stunt partner a little better. Why don't you get under her and taste her candy.

I'm sure you're going to enjoy it. I do. She tastes so sweet and she gets so wet. I dropped onto my back, my head slid right under Cindy's crotch. She was up on her knees and there was just barely enough space for me to slide in.

I had my head right underneath her and she started to grind her pussy on top of me. I could hear her moan mmmmm. And I could hear Priscilla doing the same.

She was right. Cindy was sweet, slightly tangy, but totally sweet and she was super wet. I knew she had dried herself off when we got out of the pool but her pussy was so slick and so wet.

she just proceeded to slide back-and-forth on my mouth like she did my crotch out on the lounge. It wasn't long before she was cumming on top of my face.

Priscilla was doing the same to Cindy's face. I was spent, as much as I was enjoying everything. My dick was still limp coming two times in a row was not that normal for me, but it would be a while before I could get up anything for a third time.

It seemed like the girls came together in perfect unison. Cindy rolled over, off of my face and was laying next to Priscilla. I was trying to catch my breath, as much as they were trying to catch theirs.

Priscilla asked Cindy, well what do you think, Cindy said I think he's going to be the perfect partner.

They got off the bed and both grabbed my hands and pulled me up. Cindy and I were still naked, and Priscilla and Cindy pulled me down the hall. I started to hold back since I was naked, but they assured me to just come along and pulled me with them.

When we got out to the pool deck, there was just as much sex going on out there as there was in Priscilla's bedroom. It looks like those swinger movies with couples over in a corner with people, watching the other couples engaged in a sex act, with others, touching and rubbing on them.

They pulled me over to where Mark and Steve the gymnast new to the squad were. Two girls were watching Mark suck on Steve's dick. They were pretty much giving each other pointers watching his technique.

Priscilla and Cindy pulled me through them out in front and told the girls here why dont you practice on Andy.

The two girls dropped to their knees right in front of me, and started playing with my soft cock and started feeding it into each other's mouths.

They started working me good, and had me almost to a full erection. I could Hear Priscilla and Cindy telling them you're doing good, not as good as Mark, but you're doing good.

I was shocked when I heard Priscilla tell Mark, to switch and show the girls firsthand. Mark stopped bobbing up and down on Steve's shaft and lifted his head up and came over and snatched my cock right out of the girls hands and said this is how you do it.

he showed them how to wrap their fingers around my cock with his hand, and lowered his head onto my shaft before I could protest.

He was bobbing feverishly up and down, stroking me, pumping my cock into wet lips. he pulled off and grabbed one of the girls, he let go of my cock, wrapping her hand around my cock and pushed her head deep on me. Almost to the point I thought I was going to poke through the back of her head.

She took all of my cock in her mouth, and her nose was forced up against my belly. My balls were definitely resting on her chin.

The other girl, nudged het out of the way, and almost did the exact same thing. Taking me as deep into their mouth as she could. it's only when she came up to the tip and Mark would tell her to pump and pump it hard.

It was then Priscilla clapped her hands and made an announcement. Everyone stopped what they were doing except the girl that was lodged on my shaft.

She told the squad come over here let's all welcome Andy to the squad. All the guys and the girls lined up, and each one would take their turn, dropping into their knees, taking my cock in her mouth bobbing up and down for a few minutes, pumping my cock into their lips, then they would switch.

After each one was done, they go back to where they were, and continue what they were doing with whoever they were with.

Cindy was second to the last in front of Priscilla. They both got down on their knees at the same time just like the two girls who started and proceeded to lick my cock like it was a lollipop.

Cindy got out of the way and let Priscilla stay on me but Cindy was pumping me. Priscilla must've known I was going to come as she pulled off and let Cindy pump my load all over Priscilla's face.

After my last spurt, Cindy, let go of my cock, and pull me down on my knees, so face-to-face with Priscilla. She put her arm on my back and pushed me forward and raised her hand up to the back of my head and push my face down to kiss Priscilla.

Priscilla Kissed me deeply smearing my cum that was on her face, on my face, I could taste it as we kissed.

Priscilla broke our embrace and said welcome to the squad.