Welcome Walsmart Shoppers 04

Story Info
June meet Jerry. A very extra special good friend of mine.
1k words
4.38
1.7k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was very surprised the first time I, out of the blue, brought Jerry home to join us for dinner. The story I told her was that we had been in basic training together in the army and we had happened to meet when I went to Walsmart. We had been best buds in the Army so we had a nice reunion right there in the parking lot. I'd told him all about June and invited him over for dinner. Jerry had just called earlier today so I told him to just come on over around seven.

June was a little miffed that I hadn't given her any warning we would have guests and started to scurry about getting ready. I went into the bathroom and went through the hamper. Jerry had told me to have a pair of her panties from the hamper in my pocket when he got there and I figured I better not disappoint him or it could be trouble. Then June asked why I hadn't mentioned seeing my old friend again before now and I told her that I didn't figure I'd ever get a call and I think I'd mentioned this guy to her as a buddy when I was in the Army. She didn't seem to remember me ever saying anything about Jerry. I just passed it off and told her that he was a nice guy and I thought she'd like him.

My story had a few elements of truth in it so I was able to pull it off with a straight face and I think she was buying it hook, line, and sinker. I smiled to myself thinking of how he had fucked me. How hard I had cum for him. In a twisted way, it was going to be hot to have him here and to watch the two of them interact. Jerry had a natural gift for talking to most people. He would concentrate on almost anything you said and he made it appear you were his entire focus. Since he had already been quizzing me about June, he knew enough to casually mention he was into some authors she read or even into baking and wines. She was eating all that up right away and I knew he was trying to lay the groundwork for eventually offering to attend some of the classes she did with her. Great way for him to get her alone and see how far he could get after they went to some wine tasting.

If I told the truth it both turned me on and also frightened me that he might reveal what he and I had already been doing. I didn't know how she'd handle finding out that her husband sucks cock and even could cum just from being fucked but I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be a positive reaction. I knew damn well that I'd be at home jacking the hell out of my dick when I knew they were attending one of those things. Jerry already told me if his plan worked he would be keeping me informed of all he was trying and how successful he was being. He was real fond of telling me that if she'd fuck me on a blind date there wasn't any doubt that he'd be able to get her into a position where he'd be fucking her regular in real short fashion.

With that in mind, he had told me that he didn't want me to fuck her at all. He started coming over more and more often and would always bring her a little gift. He would constantly be telling her how nice she looked and every other compliment he could think of without being openly flirty in front of me. He'd drive me to a store to buy things for dinner or find other reasons to go somewhere to pick up something and most times I'd be sucking him off in the car. On a couple of occasions, he took me back to the Walsmart parking lot and fucked me in the back of his van before he'd go back and spend the rest of the evening trying to groom June. It looked to me like he was being pretty successful when I started to notice those subtle little flirty things women do. The gentle touch of a hand or arm to make a point. Crossing and uncrossing the legs, playing with her hair, and then the long looks between them both.

One night after Jerry had been over I woke up for some reason and was just lying there when it dawned on me that June seemed be be awake but breathing sort of funny. I didn't move I just listened and then I noticed that her side of the bed, which was a split mattress, was actually sort of shaking. The breathing was getting more and more ragged and I knew for sure by then that she was rubbing her clit and from the sounds was probably going to be cumming quickly. She seemed to stiffen up and tremble hard as she let out a long breath moaning. I just lay there knowing she was cumming and wondering if she was thinking about Jerry fucking her or some other man. When her breathing settle down her movements were clear that she was removing her cock shaped vibrator from that pussy and easing it over into the already open nightstand drawer.

I'd been following Jerry's specific instructions that I was not to fuck her. It was obvious that the tension was building up in her now. I thought back to what Jerry had said.

"Just don't do anything to get her off at all and don't be showing a lot of affection. I can tell that little bitch is the kind that will be begging for cock in about three or four weeks. You keep your little dick in your pants and I'll take care of you. Don't you worry, the back of my van will be rocking along real nice and your little faggy dick will be cumming hard for me?"

"She is going to want to know what's wrong," I told him.

"Don't you worry your head with that? Just tell her you aren't feeling sexy lately. Now suck this dick 'cause we are almost back to your place." Jerry ordered as we rode down the interstate returning from another pretend shopping trip.