Welcome Walsmart Shoppers 05

Story Info
Getting to know you.
858 words
4
1.1k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't been a week since I had Jerry over and already he was putting a scheme together where he was going to fuck June. As he put it

"I'll have my cock so deep in that little bitch and have her so opened up that half my ball sack will be in her married cunt."

When he'd say things like that, even if it were on the phone, my dick would immediately get hard. It was crazy but sometimes I'd have to either jack off or talk her into some quick unplanned sex after a talk with him on the phone. I don't think she ever noticed how many times right after I'd spoken with Jerry I'd be horned up like that but it happened enough that it worried me she would. Even crazier was all the stuff I'd imagine when I was fucking her. Sometimes it'd just be about Jerry having me in the motel in her lingerie fucking me telling me how he was gonna fuck her. Nutty thoughts for sure.

I'd been trying to follow Jerry's instructions about intentionally neglecting her from the standpoint of not making her have or even letting her get near an orgasm if I could keep her from it. To that end, I'd pretty much stopped fucking her at all and relied more and more on my hand or my meetings with Jerry to keep me satisfied. Occasionally when I just had to do her I'd cum quick and there wasn't any way it'd make her cum. Sometimes I'd just speed myself up by picturing Jerry fucking her and me behind them licking his asshole as he'd be telling her what a faggot her husband was. I'd cum inside her and then just lay there until my dick shriveled up completely and plopped out, or she ran off to the shower. I even went so far as to go in the bathroom so she wouldn't be able to rub her clit to get off in the shower. I could tell it was having some effect cause she'd be open to sex way easier after a few weeks of that.

When I got an assignment that was going to take me out of town for two solid weeks, Jerry was quick to let me know he planned to be fucking her before I returned.

"I've got it all planned out Jimmy. As soon as you leave, I will call her and tell her I let you borrow this book but need to get it back. She will have to call you to find out where it is and when you tell her that will make it all feel legit to her. She will offer me a drink of some sort and when she isn't looking I'm going to slip a little bit of ecstasy into hers. When that stuff hits her along with how you've been neglecting that little cunt of hers... Well, I'll be calling to tell you all about it, buddy." Jerry explained

I felt my cock growing hard in my pants listening to this but I still had the feeling she wasn't going to be that easy with a guy who was supposed to be my best friend.

"What if she won't go along? I mean she could still just not warm up like that and might even be upset. I sure don't want her calling me telling me you did this or that and then we will have to find a way to convince her you are a nice guy and she misunderstood." I said apprehensively.

"Well, I'm going to fuck that little bitch even if I have to tie her to the bed. I'll have her convinced she was the one who caused it and if she tells you or goes to the cops I'll have some friends of mine to tell you or testify that they have all been fucking her too. I'll also get pictures and videos that make it look like she wanted it if she did or not. Believe me, she'll be glad to keep her fucking mouth shut if I have to go that way on her." Jerry offered assuredly.

So it was real clear that Jerry wasn't wasting any time in putting his plan into action when I got a call from June before I'd even left the airport about the book. I explained where the book was that Jerry and I agreed on and that gave him his reason to drop by to pick it up. She said he told her he'd be over there probably later in the evening if that'd be ok and she agreed. Hearing all this immediately had my dick-hard talking on the phone with her knowing that soon she was going to get a bit of a surprise, then actually having this image of his huge cock pushing into my wife in our bed. His cock drew back from inside her body slick and wet with her juices. I actually couldn't wait to get to my hotel so I could start to jack my dick imagining what was going to happen that evening.