All Comments on 'Well, She Finally Asked Me... Ch. 03'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
phallustinephallustine4 months ago

Oh, you naaaaaasty man. I'm so jealous I could spit!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20084 months ago

OMG, your story is so hot. it pushed all my buttons, cuckold, crossdressing sissy, humiliation, name-calling, etc.

BTW: Is "The Ceremony" a real story on Literotica? If so i would love to read it. If not, it should be.

TomhockinghillsTomhockinghills4 months ago

Great story, love the constant reference to kissing and eating cum, two things very important in my sexual life!

StephanieCDCNJStephanieCDCNJ4 months ago

Beautiful story and series. The sex aspect was of course hot but the relationship part of things with Katie was really sweet.

jakladdjakladd4 months agoAuthor

Thank you Stephanie.....

....I appreciate the kind words and loving vibe. My effeminate homosexuality is so entwined with the lovely femininity of my hottie wife.

SexecclecticSexecclectic3 months ago

This was one of the best series I’ve come across. You obviously know how important the mental aspects of sex are, without that a story with just sex is meaningless. The struggles with your sexuality were perfectly rendered, and something anyone who’s been down that path can relate to. It would be wonderful to think all husbands and wives could be so understanding and supportive of each others sexuality, but it seems rare to me. Great story, great food for thought.

cdCindy1cdCindy12 months ago

Wonderful story that made me feel so good all over and made me wish that my wife would be so understanding if I ever come out to her. The crossdressing sissiness really hits home with me because it was crossdressing that made me realize I am truly gay, not just sexually curious about men. An excerpt from your story which perfectly describes this is:

"If you are 'male' and you are thusly attired as a feminine vamp for sex with another man, come on, that's pretty gay. Yes, pretty and gay. You don't care about what it says about you as a person, what it says about your sexuality. You just love the incredible sensation it gives your penis and psyche by the taboo ramifications of a married man acting like a femme fairy fag going ga-ga for cock. Likely you'll always remain in the closet, but you will never lose you love for the taste of cock. Never."

Crossdressing has truly made me feel so fem and sissy that I know I'm a faggot, a sissy, homosexual, a cocksucker for life, and - yes - GAY. The last line above ("likely always remaining in the closet") might be true for me. I really don't know if I will ever come out to my wife, tell her that I'm gay and have been for quite some time. She may actually already suspect, as I haven't fucked her in over 3 years.

Another GREAT WONDERFUL STORY from Jackladd. 5 stars for sure. Keep up the great writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

jakladdjakladd2 months agoAuthor

Thank you CdCindy....

There are many flavors of gay, ours being very delicious. Being "en femme" for another man is intoxicating. Being a married closet homosexual cross dresser makes it many times more so.

...."Cross dressing and homosexuality are clearly related ".

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 month ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much. There is another line that applies to me:

"Being a closet homosexual is an exciting secret to have, especially when the sex is so great."

That's what I am -- a sissy crossdressing closet "homosexual". I know I'm gay. I truly and desparately wish my wife knew and would accept it like Katie in this story. It is my dream and fantasy for my wife to cuckold me, to bring home her lover's creampie for me to lick from her cunt, to suck cock with her watching, and then to go out on a date with my male lover, all dressed up as the sissy CD I am. I definitely agree with you that crossdressing and homosexuality are related.

I love all your stories and read them over and over again.

Keep up the great writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES