Well, She Finally Asked Me... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock, Bobbi. Katie knows you love sucking cock. I don't think she really knows how much you love it. We've known each other for quite some time. When she told me about your love of panties and your bisexual fantasies, and that you loved licking your own semen from her pussy, I told her to ask you if you had ever sucked cock. It was I who told her to witness you sucking cock, to see how it made her feel about seeing it. She was amazed how eager you were sucking cock and how much you loved it. She had always heard that men who love wearing panties might be gay. Show me what you have loved doing all your life in the closet. Katie knows. Now you don't have to hide it. Show me what a little femboy you are, that Katie should know you are. Suck some cock for me. sweetie."

Needing no real encouragement, I did just that, suck his cock. I was on my knees faster than a pin drop fumbling to get his pants unzipped and free his cock for my pleasure and his. He was pulling off his shirt as I pulled down his pants and underwear, mashing my face into the hard hairy beast. The scent of his cock and balls reaffirmed my lifelong love of cock. Cocksucker, sucking cock. The sensation of my mouth stretched wide, filled with cock, lovingly plunging over it as it passed back and forth over my lips and hit the back of my throat, this is what being a cocksucker was all about. My lips were secure on it as I'd suck the fleshy helmet head, pull it out, lick it, kiss it, press my face into it, then plunge my mouth back over his cock trying to go as deep as I could. I love sucking cock. I wanted to prove to Jay that all I had told him was true, that I was no novice at sucking cock. Jay could tell I wasn't fibbing by the enthusiastic and expert cock sucking he was receiving.

Finally, I helped him out of his shoes and socks, pressed myself into him for another breathless homosexual kiss, flinging him onto the couch so I could get his cock back in my mouth. He had a beautiful cut cock; hard as steel, gorgeous helmet head, veined shaft, testosterone laden balls in a forest of dark pubes. And, as he told me I would, I did fall in love with his cock. It just tasted so fucking good.

Cocksucker, sucking cock. Jay was no novice at dealing with femboys as he uttered dirty words of encouragement as I sucked him off. Words of praise for being a 'good little cocksucker' and words shaming me for being a fairy closet fag wanting cock more than I ever wanted pussy (which may or may not have been true as much as I loved licking Katie's pussy). He knew the trigger phrases of cocksucker, queer, fairy, faggot to urge on a closet homosexual cocksucker on to unabashedly pleasure his penis. And I did.

I was obsessed with the taste of his cock; I was almost out of control as I zealously pleasured him with my cock famished lips, mouth and tongue. My own penis ached, as it always did sucking cock, and being dolled up in lingerie and high heels confirmed the tirade of loving insults about my sexuality Jay uttered at me. The bulbous helmet head of his cock with my mouth stretched over it, sent me to the place that started when I sucked Johnny off, wearing his sister's panties. It is said that once you suck cock and enjoy it, you can never not want cock again. If you suck cock many times and enjoy it. like I did, you will always want cock in your mouth, time and again, married to a woman or not. My attempt to fully throat his cock failed, though I think my gagging on his cock served to arouse him. The taste and sensation of his cock full in my mouth, jaws aching, slobbering on it was fantastic. Lost in my ardent pleasuring him, in a spontaneous moment, his ejaculation came so fast and hard it took both of us by surprise. Gagging on it for a moment before I realized what was happening, shamelessly I sucked down his semen voraciously and as passionately as I had ever sucked cock.

When I finally took my mouth off his manhood after sucking him off and bathing the fleshy, manly scent of his cock and balls clean, I climbed up into his arms. Like a loving puppy, I was kissing and nuzzling him with affection. Where he should be the appreciative one for being serviced so fanatically, I was giving him my grateful response for the wondrous pleasure of sucking his dick. We kissed lovingly as he pawed at my pantie clad penis, soon producing an excited ejaculation nearly peeing semen over the two of us in ragged spurts. Jay commented that he wished he had filmed the whole encounter to show Katie what a cock crazed husband she was married to.

In the morning I was in our bed snuggled up to Jay. Having been fucked and penetrated by him, after tasting his cock as often as I could get it in my mouth, this quelled my insatiable gay libido, somewhat. The clicking and closing of the door in the quiet of the morning caught my attention when Katie came home.

"Hello, you two," she said as she sat on my side of the bed, caressing my arm. "Hope you had a fun night, I did," she went on.

It was a little awkward with Katie sitting on the side of the bed with me under the covers, naked with Jay. But it was not so awkward that I smiled at Katie and nuzzled up to Jay, running my hand over his cock. Katie could see me stroking Jay and said, "don't mind me, you two". Soon, as the covers came off, Jay and I were kissing as I stroked his nice cock. If Katie was going to watch, I might as well give her a good show as I got on all fours and took his cock in my mouth. I, myself, was quite erect as she gazed at the scene. Playfully she lightly stroked my erection and said:

"I should get something to make this perfect," as she got up and went to the pantie drawer, unabashedly pulling out my absolute favorite pair of panties that always drove me crazy during hand jobs.

"These are his favorite," Katie said, as she slid them up my legs over my erect penis, patting them in place, caressing my tingly hardness.

They were my favorite. Katie had masturbated me in them many times. They were light pink frilly panties, dainty and skimpy with crepe-like fluff along the bands and tiny black bows. They hugged my penis lightly and erotically. In truth, all they were, was a stretchy band adorned with the tutu like crepe material around the waist part and a small band of thin pink material for the crotch. On my penis, they always felt divine. When Katie gave me a hand job in other panties, I always wished I was in these skimpy tingly panties instead. These panties were made only for sex. A woman would never wear these under her clothes, like for casual daily wear panties. These panties were made only to make pussy damp for fingering and fucking, or in my case to make me homosexually hard. The level of arousal these panties gave me was beyond indulgent. My penis and my psyche never failed to love the sensation they gave my penis.

This "morning after" was pretty special. It was Jay who convinced Katie to ask me if I'd ever sucked cock and told her to see what it made her feel like if she saw me suck off another guy. Now, with amazement as she watched it for the second time, I hungrily sucked off her gay friend as she toyed with my pantie clad penis. The touch of her hand on my penis made my cock sucking frenzied, as I made good on the reputation my sexual history I had told Jay about me being an experienced closet cock sucker. My hottie wife was again witnessing this truth. With Katie wanking me in the frilly panties, I could barely last at the stimulation, it was too much. I ejaculated excited jets of jizz all over the sheets, her hand, and on Jay, cumming much sooner than he did. He finally came in my mouth as I lovingly lapped down his seed, sucking his dick under the attentive gaze of my wife.

xxxxxxxx

And we did "date other people", so to speak. Katie mostly just dated Eric and I was seeing Jay when I could. We kept the household together for convenience and to not rush into things with our other beaus. Katie told me it was better this way, rather than break things apart, that we'd find our sex lives more exciting if we maintained a civil "status quo". And that, if things might change with of new partners, and we'd regret disrupting our stable domicile if something went awry with them. While she felt no burden or obligation to satisfy my sexual needs doing her wifely duties towards her husband, we still had some sexual contact with each other.

It was a strange dynamic and perhaps we'd end up going our separate ways at some point, but in the 'here and now' we were still a loving couple with the understanding that our sexual desires were vastly different. Katie liked having Eric and eventually Theo as lovers, but not as partners to tie her down. In no way would I classify her as a 'hot wife'. She had always maintained a cuckold dynamic towards sex with me. She'd only give up sex on her terms, as she saw fit with any of her males. She did not like being roped into or badgered about having sex. Some girls are like that. She did not share any of her sexual activities with her lovers with me. I was not allowed to participate or watch in any way, shape or form, despite those things being very high up on my fantasy list. But she'd still give me hand job now and then when she was not interested in 'putting out' for Eric. Maybe she did that to keep me 'on the hook' in our own unique couple relationship. Like I was going to turn a hand job down. Maybe she still loved me, I still loved her.

Less often, she'd grind her pussy in my face after spending the night with Eric. She had this kink about grinding her used pussy in my face, like taunting me with the independence of her sexual desires, then affectionately wanking me off. She was always in charge, as she always had been from the beginning during courtship when she held off full intercourse only giving me hand jobs until she felt it was OK to 'give it up'. And now, out of the blue, sometimes she'd fuck me, totally rocking my world. But not very often.

It was not like I was full blown gay, living a lie not interested in women, it was just that I had always led a secret life that involved me loving to suck dick. With Dan, Kevin and Jay, admittedly, quite a bit of flaming femboy fairy faggy-ness found fortune in the way I acted out this aspect of my sexuality, totally embracing the role. Mincing around in lingerie and heels made sucking cock even better. But like any proper closet homosexual, what I loved within the secret confines of sex with other people and my hyperactive libido and fantasy world, and what I let the world see, was far apart.

I was secure in my knowledge that I loved sucking cock, that mincing around in panties and high heels being desired by other men for sex was a sensation beyond compare. But that's my business, not anyone else's business. And it was a fun game, always carrying this luscious secret about my sex life that people would be shocked to know. Think about it. Let mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, coworkers and all the friends and acquaintances you know, find out that you love sucking dick wearing panties, or just let them think you are the average, normal Joe Blow they all think you are? Katie knew and might have even been a partner in crime with Jay as a friend, perhaps almost as long as she had known me. I was her companion; he was her confidant. We had a civil union that I was not going to break, if I could help it. Yeah, being a 'boy wife' to a hung man was a fun fantasy I'd fantasize about during a hand job from Katie, or while jacking off, or while sucking dick. But that is steamy stuff for captioned porn blogs urging on your desires during arousal, yet very far from real life for me.

Once things settled in and the newness and excitement of what had evolved lost its luster, Katie and I were still strong together. Sex with Eric and occasionally Theo was not in her priorities, for Katie loved being in control of the script. I'd spend the night with Jay occasionally; he even took me on a short vacation to Palm Desert. Jay traveled on business a lot and was careful about his sexual partners. Spending the night with Jay was a joy. Being naked in bed with him was luscious. Snuggled up in warmth to him kissy faced as a little vamp always being welcomed to touch his cock, always welcome to suck it as I always welcomed spreading my legs and taking dick. I was a top shelf boy toy for his homosexual desires, but I think he was more loyal to Katie, than to the wonderful sensation I gave his manly penis. He told me to stick with Katie, that companionship might be as important as sex. Might be. So, though our way had veered off the path, we were still on the road together, Katie and me. Katie, as an intelligent interpreter of interpersonal relationships, knew that I'd still be onboard with her as long as she doled out regular hand jobs, the fleeting infrequent fucks and pussy licking, notwithstanding.

The usual, mostly Saturday hand jobs had taken on a new bent. I had always verbalized sex fantasizes during hand jobs, that's kinda is what brought on the whole thing, her asking me about sucking cock, leading to our open sexual expression and exploration with each other. With these hand jobs she would still give me, the hand jobs that I loved and looked forward to so much, I began reading erotic stories aloud as Katie stroked me. Sexual expression always loves exciting new accompaniments, garments, bents or toys. Cuckold and dominant gay male/beta boi stories really got me off and reading them during a hand job titillated my penis into fits of unbridled joyous ejaculation. After climax, I think it amused Katie what went on in my mind and what turned me on so much. With her in charge, stroking me in panties it was an "emasculation to ejaculation masturbation syndrome".

One story, in particular, was my favorite, a story in Literotica called "The Ceremony". The story mirrored our own, as it talked about a guy who was having a homosexual affair behind his wife's back. The husband's male lover knew his wife and outed him to her. She had sensed that her husband might be gay and was relieved that she knew her husband's lover and she liked him as a friend. The story evolved with the three of them all staying friends, with the man/wife marriage dissolving and the two homosexual lovers marrying each other. It was the ex-wife's idea that she lock up her ex-husband in a chastity 'ceremony' to signify to the masculine husband that her ex-husband was assuming the "wife" role in the gay marriage. The ex-wife performed the 'ceremony' by symbolically shaving her effeminate ex-husband's legs, penis and balls, putting him in pristine white bridal stockings, panties, lipstick and a bridal veil.

She then performed a ceremonious "last hand job" to her chronically masturbating ex-husband. The masculine new husband and his new 'wife' kissed as the ex-wife performed the masturbation ceremony, lovingly and enthusiastically jacking off his soon to be caged penis. When her ex-hubby's ejaculation spurted out, she caught the semen in her other hand as she and the new husband cheered. The ex-wife then sealed the ceremony by feeding the semen to the new husband and his 'bride' before the ex's penis was locked away in a pretty pink chastity device. The story went on to detail the newly locked ex-husband consummating the ceremony by sucking off his new husband as the tipsy ex-wife drank champagne and watched. Reading this silly story aloud as Katie stroked my penis was building an arousal in my penis that was soon to burst.

"Wow!" said Katie as her hand on my penis was a hair trigger from ejaculation. "That's so gay! You'd really love doing that, just like in the story, wouldn't you?"

"It's so hot," I breathlessly gasped, not sure my ejaculation would stay bottled up much longer. "I want it, I want you to jack me off for my husband. Just don't lock up my dick," I was saying things to my wife that you'd only say in the heights of arousal with the tender touch of her hand stroking your penis.

"Oh, Honey, your naughty dick deserves to be locked up. Let's send the story to Jay and see what he thinks."

With that, Katie nuzzled her face into my neck and ears whispering things about her "gay little husband" loving dick too much and for me to get ready for today's 'ceremony' 'cause when I cum, she's gonna feed it to me. I fantasized of images from the story of me in bridal lingerie, high heels, a wig and lipstick with Katie masturbating me in front of Jay or Dan or some other stud. When the dam burst, I writhed and moaned, ejaculating ungodly streams of semen up over my belly. Soon Katie was scooping up gobs of my cum with her fingers to complete the 'ceremony"...