Well Worth Waiting

Story Info
Good things come to those that wait!
914 words
4.39
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
razzle99
razzle99
13 Followers

Wearing a tight figure hugging dress in my trademark print I descended the grand staircase to the drinks reception. A glass of champagne placed in one hand by the handsome waiter, as my other hand grabbed from behind and I was pulled from the crowd. "Evening", he whispered as he quickly let go and walked away! Much to the amusement of my friends, and smirks from others. Who was he, he wasn't known to us?

The dark chandelier filled ballroom twinkled. A feast of a meal, served to mark the end of one successful year and the beginning of another. Between courses a business card was discreetly slipped under my charger plate. Not by him, but delivered by a mutual acquaintance. Who was he..? We all knew each other in this room. Who was he..? I tucked it in to my clutch.

Dancing to a live band I could feel his eyes all over me from the corner of the room. The flirtatious in me took the long way to the ladies, sliding past his table, with a knowing hello as our eyes locked. The dripping wax from the candelabra both diverted our attention as i walked away. Once in the cubicle I pulled out his business card, and... smiled!

Much later in the residents bar, my shoulder skimming bobbed hair was brushed to the side... "I'm going to make you cum!". As he casually turned back and continued chatting with his colleagues. Not one to shy away, I decided to ignore the comment but invite myself to join their conversation, formally introducing myself. Our eyes did all the talking as we listened to the others around us.

4am. He disappeared!

The next morning over breakfast he sat alone, I left my friends and boldly made a bee line for his table. Pleasantries passed over strong coffee, nolonger free flowing chilled bubbles! Safe journeys wished.

When you know, you know!

Many months passed with a flurry of messages every so often. Restaurant recommendations, bar recommendations, all wanted for my city but never an invite. I knew the game! He was being too polite and this was going on too long. Bold yet again, he was asked to get to the point and ask me the real question. "When are you free for a drink?"

A crisp December evening i made my way through streets ringing with festive spirit to a bar overlooking the Christmas market. A bottle of wine shared as the big wheel circled across from us. The bright twinkling lights drawing our attention to the window every so often just like that candle.

Drinks rushed down and soon we pushed the button to call the lift. The doors slid closed as a hand slid across my cheek to skim my hair. "Your hair, it's stunning", as I was pressed against the cool glass of the mirror and kissed passionately. The excitement now building.

The bedroom door closed as tension filled the air. My hair grabbed as his eyes bore deep in to mine, that wanton lustful look. My hands moved to his belt suggestively as I began sinking to my knees until I met the red and gold carpet. That much loved position of mine, both hands gripping firm thighs, his back pressed against the wall. My tongue ran the length of him, encircling and devouring fully. I'd waited so long for this!

A tug of my hair and a glance to the bed. No words spoken but I knew where I was wanted. Clothing peeled from me to reveal black and gold lingerie, I knew I'd worn the same that night all those months ago, later I'd tell him why I choose this especially. It was touched gently and admired, then unclipped to reveal my full breasts as my nipples hardened.

The inside of my thighs caressed, with gentle strokes as he described what he could see and feel of me. Fingers tracing each and every curve, I was still with anticipation. Cupping my breasts and licking my nipples I became desperate, he could sense it in my breath, he was teasing me.

A finger trailed my stomach, continuing further, finally sliding over my clit, finding my wetness. Gentle circles with his finger tips as he kissed me furiously. My breath was getting deeper, he was good and worth waiting for. Worth playing the game. Soon his body moved between my legs, his tongue now tasting and enjoying me. One finger then two, then his tongue again. The warmth, the heat, the jerk of my body, the stars. I'd melted. I was in that place, the place where I'd do whatever was desired.

A hand on my hips, with a gentle pressure told me to roll over. Both hands now holding my hips firmly from behind as my back arched and nipples brushed the crumpled sheets. Gently he slid ever so slowly inside me, now feeling every inch of each other. Slow movements as our bodies got to know one another. I needed this, he needed this!

I squeezed to intensify the feeling as his thrusts quickened and deepened. Our breaths heavy, the heat and passion building. I could feel it, I couldn't stop it, and I let out a moan as the pleasure rushed through me in waves. Almost simultaneously a warmth sprayed over my lower back along with that sound of appreciation. A gentle kiss placed on the nape of my neck, I smiled, oh so worth waiting for..!

razzle99
razzle99
13 Followers