Wellbeing Series: Autumn

Story Info
Junior lawyer doesn't need to be saved from her choices.
755 words
3.95
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man smiled across the table at Autumn in clear admiration. The young woman opposite him at the long table in the Firm's library was short, curvy with short, thick dark hair with a tendency to curl and a red golden streak through it.

Her father had been of German extraction and her mother Vietnamese. He had vanished when she was a child but her mother had told her that he'd been a handsome man. As a result, Autumn's eyes were lighter than most Asian girls -- not a dark brown, more of an amber gold, fringed with thick curling lashes and there was a smattering of golden freckles across her small, pert nose. Her mouth was well-shaped, full and extremely voluptuous despite her otherwise innocent appearance.

She was dressed very conservatively in a black suit jacket and skirt, white blouse that was buttoned to the throat.

Ken who was standing nearby grinned at his colleague. "Don't even bother, buddy," he told the associate. "That hot little China Doll is well out of your paygrade. She's part of the Wellbeing Initiative."

Liam's green eyes widened as he stared at the pretty young lawyer who was sitting at the end of the table staring intently at the screen of her notebook computer where she was typing copious notes.

"You can watch her being fucked senseless on the Firm's intranet page but unless you're a partner or a strategic client you don't get to actually fuck her. Well unless you're one of Kendricks associates -- as part of his training process, unlike the other partners, he lets his associates fuck his Initiative trainees." Ken's smile was broad and smug. "Says it's good for our morale and mental health."

"That stuff is for real?" Liam demanded incredulously.

Ken laughed smugly. "Poor you, assigned to the wrong partner. Check it out, it's all there for you to see." As if to prove his point, Ken walked around the other side of the table to Autumn and stood over her. She paused in her typing and looked up at him, expression slightly apprehensive.

"Remember me, babe?" he asked her deliberately. "We met last week when Kendricks let me fuck you because he had to have dinner with his wife." Autumn flushed slightly and nodded, her amber eyes wide and apprehensive.

"I remember."

"I enjoyed rewatching the footage," he told her deliberately and her full mouth trembled uncontrollably. He touched her lips lightly with a fingertip. "I remember how it felt to have this beautiful mouth of yours around my cock..."

Liam watched in disbelief at the scene unfolding before him. Ken grinned at him broadly across the table. "Tit fucked those gorgeous breasts of hers, too and received possibly the best blow job in my life .. and I'm not even into Asian chicks normally."

He reached his hand out and she hesitated, hit save on her work and locked her notebook. Liam watched as Ken took her by the hand, leading her away from the table and into another room.

When they returned a short time later, the girl was very flushed, her hair tousled and wiping the corner of her swollen mouth. Her clothing was extremely crumpled and her eyes were slightly glazed.

Ken looked extremely sated and smug as he made a show of rebuttoning his jacket and adjusting his trousers.

That evening, Liam did indeed check out the video footage on the firm's intranet and stared in fascination at the what he saw. The innocent looking Autumn was certainly extremely adept in pleasuring men -- and women.

He clicked on the footage of Ken's coupling with her a week ago and earlier that afternoon, his body tight and aroused despite himself as he saw the way his colleague fucked the young woman in a manner that was entirely for his own pleasure and satisfaction with absolutely no regard for Autumn's pleasure. Nonetheless, the young woman had appeared to derive some twisted satisfaction from the encounters -- clearly orgasming multiple times during each sexual encounter.

Nonetheless, when he encountered her in the library again, he couldn't help saying,"Hey -- I'm Liam."

"Autumn," she told him, looking a little startled at his introduction.

"I know you're part of the Initiative."

She flushed and looked away.

"Do you want me to help you get out?" he asked her.

"I signed a contract and I'm going to stick to it," she told him. "I don't need you to save me," he told him. "But thank you," she said softly.