Wendy

Story Info
Wife discovers Husband being fucked by BBC.
1.8k words
4.03
8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy had not been feeling well and decided to leave work early and go home. When she entered her key in the door lock, she heard a low moan. She immediately thought her hubby Harold had a woman inside and was cheating again.

He had promised that he would not cheat again and Wendy was naïve enough to believe him. However, Wendy was not prepared for what she saw as she entered the room.

Harold was bent over an arm of the sofa with a big black cock in his ass. Harold was in throes of ecstasy as the big black cock pounded his rectum.

Harold and his lover did not hear Wendy come in and continued in their homosexual pursuits.

Wendy did not know whether to laugh or cry. Finally, she screamed, "Yes fuck his asshole!"

Things came to a screeching halt as Harold and his lover froze in place. The black cock still buried deep in Harold's bowels. Cum was dripping from Harold's cock onto the sofa.

After a few tense moments, Harold said, "Come on Jerome finish me, I'm about to cum." Jerome shrugged and began plowing Harold again. Wendy was stunned as she viewed the big cock fucking her husband. Jerome howled as he unleashed his huge load deep in Harold's asshole. Almost simultaneously Harold spewed his spunk on the sofa.

Harold had often attempted to fuck Wendy's ass, but to no avail, as she pleaded no I'm too small back there. Apparently, Harold was not too small back there.

As Jerome's monster cock slipped from Harold's backside displaying a gaped ass dripping a black man's seed, Wendy turned and fled the scene. Wendy hailed a cab and gave directions to her favorite watering hole.

"Give me a double scotch and soda," Wendy said, as she flopped into a booth.

Sam the bartender delivered the drink as a patron at the bar was observing Wendy and thinking there is a lady in need of a good fucking. little did he know how right he was.

Taking his drink in hand the well-dressed gentleman of about 40, moved to Wendy's booth and sat down. "I don't remember inviting you to join me," Wendy said, as she gulped her drink.

"Oh, that's okay, I invited myself," the gentleman said.

Before Wendy could respond, the gentleman said, "You are a beautiful lady needing company I can tell."

"So, you're physic, Wendy replied.

"I recognize a lady in distress, and being a gentleman, I'm offering my services to help alleviate that stress. By the way, I'm Tony," he said.

"I don't know if you're man enough to give me what I need," Wendy responded.

"Give me a chance and I will prove otherwise," Tony said.

"Normally I would say your place or mine, but I think my place is currently occupied," Wendy said.

"Then it is my hotel," came Tony's reply. Tony took Wendy by the hand and led her from the bar. He hailed a cab and gave the driver his hotel info and away they went.

Somehow Wendy spewed out what had just occurred at her apartment. Tony inwardly chuckled and thought my lucky day. Tony was the perfect gentleman until they were inside his hotel room.

Once inside, Tony said, "Get naked and don't dawdle in doing it."

While Wendy was stripping off her clothes, Tony was doing the same. Each of their eyes were glued on the other. When Wendy's firm big pear-shaped tits came into view, Tony's hardening cock suddenly got very stiff. The sight of Tony's big cut cock caused Wendy to gasp. Once both were totally naked, they stood taking in the view. Tony's cock only got harder and Wendy's pussy was getting very wet.

Tony took Wendy's head in his hands, and she assumed he was going to kiss her, but instead, he pushed her head down bending her over as he presented his cock to her lips.

Wendy started to speak, but Tony's cock entered her mouth cutting off any speech. Using his hands, Tony was bobbing Wendy's head up and down on his cock. He was skull fucking her and bouncing his hock off the entrance to her thought. This caused Wendy to gag some, but she knew the solution, as she relaxed her throat muscles and let Tony's cock enter her throat. I knew she was a great cock sucker, Tony thought.

Wendy's throat was snug and tight giving Tony much pleasure as he fucked away.

Wendy knew Tony would be blowing his snow soon and hoped he was good for another load or two as she needed fucked very bad. Gone were the thoughts and images of Harold being buggered by a big black cock.

Tony was now moaning, as his orgasm was building. Wendy could only gurgle.

As a super orgasm washed over Tony, Wendy felt a huge warm load of spunk flowing down her throat directly to her belly.

As Tony's huge cock slipped from her mouth, Wendy's pussy was on fire needing a good fucking.

Tony picked Wendy up and placed her on the bed spreading her legs as he did.

Crawling between those spread legs, Tony encountered a neatly trimmed pussy with a large protruding clit. He clamped onto that engorged clit and began sucking it like a small cock. Wendy began to squirm and buck as thrills course through her entire being. This was a man that indeed knew how to eat pussy.

As Tony alternated sucking her click and licking the folds of her pussy, Wendy began experiencing rolling orgasms. Small at first and building as they rolled on.

Finally, the big one hit and Wendy collapsed, as he momentarily blacked out.

Wendy had been eaten to a very intense orgasm by a pussy eating pro.

As things began to come back in focus, Wendy became aware that Tony had not lost his boner. His big cock was still rock hard. She went down and gave it a couple licks before climbing onboard. Tony's cock was being eased into her tight snug but very wet pussy. He bottomed out up against a very sensitive cervix.

Using the reverse cowgirl technique, Wendy began fucking Tony. Tony could only think what a woman.

She was equal to or better than his late wife who had ben an absolute fuck artist in bed. Tony's mind was in a whirl as Wendy bounced up and down on his cock.

Tony thought, thank God, she sucked me off first, or I would be prematurely ejaculating in her hot cunt.

Normally Tony wanted to be in charge, but Wendy had taken over and was now controlling the action. Both parties where howling in ecstasy as monumental orgasms were building.

This raw action had not had the normal preliminaries of foreplay, that would come later.

The perfect fuck is when both parties achieve simultaneous orgasms and this was the perfect fuck. Tony and Wendy collapsed as they came down for their orgasmic highs. Wendy had once again experienced a series of rolling orgasms culminating in the big one, as Tony blew his load of cum deep in her pussy.

They were both fucked out and were soon fast asleep.

Sometime during the night, Tony was wakened, by the feeling of a warm wet mouth on his hardening cock. Oh my God, she is sucking me off again, he thought.

Obviously, Wendy was not done with Tony's cock. She wanted Tony to cum again before fucking her. She was ready for a long slow fuck. One that would last a long

time.

This time Wendy wanted to savor and enjoy the flavor of Tony's spunk. She was doing her best to make Tony cum and he was not fighting it. Soon his cum erupted in her mouth in such volume some came out her nose causing a slight burning sensation. Tony had proven to be a cunnilingus pro and now Wendy had proven to be a cock sucking pro. What a tandem.

Wendy's homosexual husband Harold was now forgotten.

Wendy crawled up Tony's body raining kisses as she did. She smothered Tony's face with soft kisses culminating in slipping her cum slicked tongue between Tony's lips.

Tony could taste the pungent bittersweet taste of his spunk and realized he was tasting his own cum. This gave him a perverse thrill that caused his cock to stiffen.

Tongues were now engaged in a tango making two horny people very hot and bothered. Wendy was wishing for the long slow fuck she loved. Little did she know it was her ass and not her pussy that Tony wanted.

Tony loved fucking a really tight ass, but many women could not accommodate his big cock. He had no doubt Wendy's ass would gape and accept. When he went down on Wendy, she expected her pussy to be eaten like before and she shuddered. But Tony snaked out his long tongue and swiped across her anus causing Wendy to lurch.

Her befuddled mind suddenly realized Tony meant to bugger her up the ass. All she could think of was how big Tony's cock was and that he would rip her apart.

Tony applied as much spital to her hole as he could and inserted his tongue. He was lubing her tight hole with his saliva. The feeling was intense and sent thrills coursing through Wendy's body. Her anxiety began to wane.

Finally, the time came and Tony presented his hard cock to her rosebud. He pressed forward and the tip of his cock began entry. As her sphincter stretched, Wendy experienced intense pain, but as the sphincter gave way, a warm feeling enveloped Wendy's lower body. Tony's big cock entered her bowels filling them to maximum. Her rectum was being stuffed.

Wendy was lowly moaning as an anal orgasm began to build from within.

Both Wendy and Tony began rocking back and forth and were soon in sync as they fucked each other. The thought ran through Wendy's mind, so this is what Harold had experienced with that big black cock.

It was not the same as having her tight pussy pounded, but yet quite good. So good she knew she wanted buggered again and again.

The awesome feeling of hot spunk splashing the walls of her bowels sent Wendy over the edge and she experienced her very first anal orgasm. It was explosive.

Later Tony explained his work required him to travel over the Northeast and Midwest on a regular basis and he would be in my area every other month. He wanted to add me to his stable of sluts. I readily agreed and said my pussy and ass were his anytime he was in town. Wendy was now one of Tony's regulars.

Wendy divorced Harold and he became a male prostitute serving the black community. Wendy heard he was in high demand. The long dick black men loved him as he was a great fuck and he loved it so much.

However, even though men are generally better cocksuckers, I bet Wendy is the better cocksucker. What do you think?