All Comments on 'Wendy Confesses Ch. 06'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"But his love never wavered. Neither did mine -- you can trust me on that"

BULLSHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good read and effort

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a good read and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bonnie love it

so i knew it had to be crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hell no wonder bonnietaylor is so upset all the time

The cat bit her. Ouch!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Don't see me screaming in caps like the asshloe of LIT!!

I just reply and give 5s

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
nice job!!!

gave you a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
and a even more retarded commnet dear annony!

Gave it a 5 too offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Change the Sexes for this series to a cheating husband, re-write them all

Change the Sexes for this series to a cheating husband, re-write them all, and watch the Five Star ratings roll in.

Sadly, the Loving Wives category has degenerated to a site where all the would-be wife beaters, "boys" over 18 who've never had a relationship, and the homicidal maniacs congregate; using LW to (hopefully) sublimate their insane, violent, misogynistic urges.

mjar65, you're doing a public service, by keeping these jerks down in their mommies' basements, instead of out on the streets killing women!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
The whole series

written with exceptional candour. I kept thinking hubby was about to discover what was going on. But it seems he never did. There was a strange lack of dialogue but there were so many reflections on her behaviour and frame of mind maybe they weren't necessary.

"The last time" -- probably not I think! Question left hanging: would hubby approve and accept if he did find out?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Dear mjar65, if your point in writing this was literally to share a friend's thoughts...

Good job. If it was to advocate for women's rights or free sexuality in general, you failed to the nth degree. A totally indefensible premise that there is some sort of inherent right to cheat, coupled with a protagonist who is almost completely unsympathetic is no way to make your case. It is a great piece for Trolling, and you proved a FINE study of common male PIGS. You deserve kudos for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
meh

She's more apt to die from liver disease caused by Hep B than HIV, anon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tell a male wrote this

This is how a guy thinks a woman acts. She would end up used and divorced and lonely old lady.

edwusaedwusaover 5 years ago
?

Geez, who cares?

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
A well written mediocre idea

Your writing flows and Wendy’s character of a slut was effectively developed. I think you intended for Wendy to represent the every woman that realizes her sexuality. Instead you wrote a classic narcissist sex addict.

Wendy introduced herself as 40’s with two kids. The kids would probably be teens. They are never mentioned again. Wendy only activities were gym, meeting men, sex with men (occasionally her pudgy husband) and meeting the next man. All about her and yes the men validating her oh and her confession to make her feel better and lessen her guilt.

So everything else in the story just doesn’t work or I just don’t believe the plot as it rolled on from one fuck to the next ...

I understand the contradictory attraction to a woman character that is sexually powerful and uninhibited yet uses that sexuality with others than “her one true committed lover”. That fertile plot idea was wasted in 6 chapters of her fucking.

If the woman lives out that uninhibited sexual frenzy with a thousand men and no consequences it is like a tree falling in a forest that no one sees or hears. So what?

It is the husband, family and friends discovering the wife’s activities and the reactions that make the story. I don’t demand BTB or RAAC. I let the author write and I read. I am ok we th either if they are well written.

Really, the husband never knew or was affected or anything?

This was 6 chapters and so much was not written. Husband, family, friends and lovers dealing with narcissistic Wendy is a good character wasted in just fucking random guys. There was a throw away paragraph in this 6 chapter that Michael was still a special lover and then Wendy just moved on. Waste not want not. A great opportunity to explore Wendy as more than a cum receptacle was missed.

Why does she love her pudgy husband?

He is the only adult providing income to the family and probably the only love and parenting to the children. That doesn’t leave time to go to the gym. But hubby is just a generic character we are not allowed to know because we just need to know about Wendy and the men’s muscles and cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Her sexual desires

It still not right and your sexual desires is for your husband not with other men. I know you still love your husband and some how he is going to find out about it.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

0 star - just a CUM SLUT story and waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES