Wendy's Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of my spreading my legs so other men could see the semen seeping from my vagina got us both turned on (that is really pornographic!), and we both came quickly with him depositing a nice load in me. We did it on the couch in missionary so the semen would go deeper and stay longer. He didn't bother to clean me up, as we were going to let all of it leak out while on the beach. Funny thing is, once we both got off and calmed down, we no longer had any desire to let other men see semen leaking from me. So, we never did that view the way we intended. It would get me aroused thinking about it, but once the act was over, and the semen properly deposited, we both had lost the urge for me to exhibit myself in such a pornographic manner. He loaded me up several times with good intentions, but we both had lost the urge once the act was completed. We did go back to the beach after sex with me spreading my legs, so some men probably got to see the semen seeping out, but it wasn't as pornographic as we envisioned.

Nude Yoga

The following is a story about a yoga class I took. My husband thought to make notes on it, so I will let him tell this story.

On Wednesday mornings, there would be a yoga class in a pavilion on the Club O beach at the far end. Wendy decided to take the class. I asked her (jokingly) if she was going to do it naked. She said she probably would. On the morning of the class, she walked naked down the beach to the class, and a little while later I followed. She later told me she walked naked to the class and didn't take any clothes so she couldn't chicken out.

On the way I met up with a friend of ours, and I told him Wendy was doing a yoga class nude and asked if he wanted to walk down with me and watch. Of course he said yes. He had seen her naked for 4 or 5 days on the beach and at dinner, but I think he knew a yoga class would be different. What I didn't know was how much different.

When we got to the pavilion, there were maybe 10 people in the class with two men and the rest were women, including the instructor. Several of the women were topless, but all wore bottoms except for Wendy. We watched for a little while, and I honestly couldn't believe Wendy was doing it naked. I had never seen a yoga class before, but Wendy had been doing yoga for several years. She well knew what was going to happen. When they did those poses, everything Wendy had was on display; she was wide open. Her pussy and asshole were both spread for public viewing.

Wendy's spot on the wooden slightly raised floor of the pavilion was next to a path that connects two portions of the beach. There wasn't a lot of traffic, but there was enough to make it interesting. When the guys would walk by, I could see them do a double take when they looked over and saw a naked female exhibiting herself in those poses.

We stood there and watched for awhile. I think both our friend and I couldn't believe what Wendy was doing—that she was so free and unconcerned about her body. Then I realized our friend was getting to see her spread pussy and open asshole when they did certain poses. This just wasn't something he should be seeing.

I knew we probably would never see the other people in the class again, so that was OK for them to see her opened up like that. But we would be seeing our friend again. Had I known how open and vulnerable her girl bits were going to be, I never would have asked him to come with me.

So we left, but not before he saw it all. He was only one of two men we knew personally who got to see her girl bits spread like that. The other man was a guy we knew from Club O. On our last morning there, Wendy and I were on the beach getting some early morning sun. As it was the last time we would be on the beach for a year, Wendy was giving views to any man who walked by.

Normally she doesn't spread for men who are naked as they might be our neighbors at Club O. But this time she made an exception as she didn't recognize the guy (at first), and what the hell, it was her last day. So there she sat, spread open with everything on view—outer lips open to expose her inner lips and clitoris—as the guy walked by. He spoke and walked up to us. Wouldn't you know it, he was a guy we knew from another trip and had been talking with during this trip. He stood in front of Wendy and was enjoying the view. She said she didn't know what to do. As he had already seen everything, she didn't want to show her embarrassment and put her legs together, so she just held the position as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her to be sitting there talking with him while her femininity was on display.

Turns out we ran into he and his wife as we were checking out of Club O and headed to the airport. We both come to the Island the same time each year, so we said we would see them again next year. Those are the only two men we know personally who have seen Wendy's spread womanhood.

The next year we went back to Club O, but there were no yoga classes. Wendy would have done it naked again, had there been classes. Her comment was, "I mean, where else can I do nude yoga?" She has a very good point.

A few months after our trip to St. Martin in 2017, Club O was destroyed by Irma. There is no longer any trace of the pavilion where Wendy had once again shocked me with her exhibitionism. The concrete pad is there, but that's all.

We visited the Island in 2018, but had different accommodations as Club O is no more. We visited the ruins several times. On one of those trips we saw where the pavilion once stood. I pointed out to Wendy where we were. She looked longingly at the site and said, "Damn that was fun. It makes me aroused just thinking about it." Yep, that's my Wendy.

Post Club O

On our trip last year we stayed in a studio apartment across from Orient Village On most days we would do our usual beach walk for exercise after breakfast, then come back, have a shower and head out to Club O Beach about 11:00. The resort is rubble, but there is a chair/umbrella concession on the beach as well as a smaller version of the Perch, known as the Perch lite.

On this particular day, shortly after we got to the beach, we both noticed the Perch Lite was full with maybe 30 to 40 clothed people there. Our plan had been to have Bloody Marys with lunch about 11:30 or 12:00. When we saw the crowd, both my husband and I realized the opportunity (he now thinks the same way I think). We decided to immediately get Bloody Marys, have lunch around noon and then go back for more drinks. Of course I would be the one to get drinks, as usual.

So I stripped naked by our chairs and umbrella and went to the Perch. What a rush. When I got to the bar there was one other naked woman there, a small French woman with very small breasts. Hers was the body of a child. She left shortly after I got there, and I was the only naked women in the bar with all of those clothed Americans. It was quite the thrill to walk up to the bar, place my order and wait for it with all of those eyes on me. When I got our drinks, I turned and walked out giving them all a good view of my butt as I made my way back to our chairs.

We had our drinks, had lunch and my husband said, "I'll bet you want to go back to the bar for more drinks?" Of course I did. He knows me and how much I like being naked among a bunch of clothed men. There is just something deliciously bad about doing that. It was about an hour after my first trip, and there were plenty of fresh eyes at the bar. So when I went to the bar I let them see what they wanted to see.

After we finished those drinks, I was getting sleepy. My husband suggested I go to the viewing position, spread my lips with my fingers, go to sleep and let whoever passed by get a good look. What an excellent suggestion! So I did. It was a bright sunlit day, so my entire femininity was open for inspection. It was a complete turn on. Unfortunately, there wasn't that much traffic in front of me. Although whoever passed by got to see it all. As my husband says, as long as they don't see the entrance to my vagina, I am still protecting my modesty. That's his thing, for me to protect my modesty (Hah!) Actually, when I use my fingers to spread my labia, the entrance to my vagina is visible. He knows that and really doesn't care.

So, I slept spread like that for maybe 30 minutes or so. Have no idea how many men got to see it. I was horny when I awakened.

We had some rain before 2:00, so we left the beach and came on back. Had some fun at the apartment while I thought about being naked at the Perch and spread out at the beach. That gave me a really nice orgasm, the thought of all of those people seeing me spread open like that. Then we had naps and waited for happy hour. It was a short day, but a good day.

So, it was a good trip even if we couldn't stay at Club O. I got to go naked most of the day and get fucked whenever I wanted. Gave some good views while spread on the chair and gave pleasure to a bunch of men—some worthy and some not. But that is the way it is when pickings are slim and the quality is lacking. In addition to the views on the chair, about 200 men got to see me naked at the Perch Lite. Normally it's no big deal for a man to see me naked, but when they are clothed, in a large group and I am the only naked female in the bar, that is a very big deal for me.

We are planning another trip back to the French side this year, As Club O hasn't been rebuilt, we will stay in the same studio as last time and make our daily trips to the Club O Beach. A bunch of guys are going to get some good views. I'm beginning to leak in anticipation.

12