We're Sluts for Stats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the first twitch, Daz dropped her boobs and cradled Steve's balls, coaxing them into full production mode. A warm jet hit the back of her throat, causing her to sniff but she allowed his semen to flow down. She grunted with satisfaction as she picked up the last stragglers. "Not a bad entree, but I could do with a drink. How about you guys?"

"I'll have a Cruiser. I'd better order before they get too busy." Vicky looked at Steve's slowly wilting penis and sighed. "Can I say thanks for helping us out, and you have a great looking cock. I'm next."

"Oi!" shouted Jo as Vicky went into the kitchen to make the call. "Really? That's a bit rude. Technically he's my date."

"Do you have a beer, Daryl? And hey, believe me Jo, I ain't going nowhere tonight. Not now..." Steve stooped to put his pants back but stopped when Daryl looked back and waved a hand dismissively.

"Nah, don't worry about those. Not worth it. They'll just be off again after tea. Just grab a seat on that bean bag. Vick'll be back in a sec."

"Oh, ok. Umm, first, where's the..."

"Down there, to the right. Corona ok?"

"Ok, thanks. And yep. That'll be great."

"Dinner will be about a half hour." Vicky watched Steve walk to the toilet. "That is a nice looking arse. So, do you think he's up to us?"

Jo shrugged. "I'm sure we can coax him along. He's full of energy."

"Mmm. I hope so. As long as he's happy to rotate through us. I'd hate to have to drag in the pizza guy for a quickie." Daryl said, scratching her nose.

"Especially if it's a girl," Vicky giggled. "That might be awkward."

"I suppose. Anyway, Pino's hasn't sent us a woman yet, so I doubt that would change." They turned when the bathroom door opened and stared at Steve.

"That is very disconcerting," he said as he came back and lowered himself into the bean bag. "I feel like I'm about to be devoured."

"Close," said Vicky, kneeling between his legs. "Just eaten. Very slowly, one sperm at a time." She gently fondled his balls and slowly rubbed her other thumb over the tip of Steve's penis. His dick slowly responded, gradually stretching up with her squeezing and kissing.

Steve hissed as Vicky slowly lowered her mouth over his cock. He glanced at the other girls, who were watching their friend at work. "Do you guys treat all your guests like this?"

Daryl removed her top completely and sat so her tits were beside Steve's head. "No, but it's a good idea. Nobody leaves the flat unfucked. Watcha reckon?" she asked Jo, who had sat on the other side of their test subject.

"Sounds good to me. The Three Fuckiteers - All for cock, and cock for all!"

"You girls are definitely nuts, you know? Not that I'm complaining," Steve said. He reached up and slid his hand under Daz's breast, balancing her boob as if trying to guess its weight. He glanced at Jo's nipple trying to poke him in the ear, and looked up and smiled. "Pardon me Jo, but do you mind if I give Daryl's some attention? They need two hands to do them justice."

Jo smiled back and shrugged. "No worries. As the project lead, she deserves a bit of special treatment."

Steve opened his mouth to say something, but groaned and threw his head back. Something warm, something different, had slowly enveloped his cock.

"You right?" asked Vick. Her green eyes shimmered as the average dark penis explored the confines of her vagina. She gently moved her hips and lay down on Steve, arms crossed on his chest.

He nodded and squeezed Daryl's boob hard, which dragged a moan out of her. She reached behind his head and pulled him towards her nipple, which he willingly latched on to.

Jo watched on as Vicky rocked her hips. "All right?"

"Yep. Nice. I could stay here all night."

"Oh, no you won't. Work that cock, Missy. We'd going to have to give Steve time to recharge between fucks, so no mucking around." She grinned at Vick and slapped her bum hard. "Just enjoy the ride."

"Yep," Daryl breathed as Steve squeezed, kissed and chewed on her tits. "I'm going to need something else soon."

Steve released her nipple from his teeth and looked up, flicking his tongue out like a lizard. "I could do something else with this," he said.

"Now that sounds like a plan." She stood and quickly removed her bikini briefs, then hesitated. "Vick, could you sit up, please? There's not enough room for both of us."

"Mmm? Oh, no worries." She stopped gyrating her hips and sat up. Daryl swung a leg over Steve's head and crouched, facing Vicky. She lightly rested her hands on Steve's hips and slowly lowered herself. "Tell me when."

"Oh, that's really good. You're so wet already." Steve reached up and pulled Daryl's cheeks apart, then ran his tongue along her divide. Daz dropped her head onto Vicky's shoulder and sighed deeply as he pushed his thumbs into her vagina and stretched her apart.

Vicky placed one hand on Daz's shoulder as support and reached under to cup a boob with the other. "You're making it difficult for me to fuck Steve, you know?" she said to her whimpering friend.

"Sorry," Daz gasped. "You should be on this side. He's good..."

Jo shook her head, stood and sighed. "Well, it looks like there's nothing free for my bits at the moment. I'll grab drinks before the pizza arrives." She looked back at the threesome. Vicky was rubbing herself backwards and forwards on Steve's cock and teasing Daryl's nipple. Daryl was leaning heavily on Vick, holding herself in a squat over Steve's face. He had a thumb sliding into her thick vagina, his tongue slowly licking up her juices, and the other hand exploring her forest, searching for her pearl. Jo picked up her phone and took a photo of the scene.

"Really?" asked Vicky.

Jo smiled and shrugged. "Our first gang bang."

"Fair enough. Just don't show it to my Mum."

"No? But I was going to get a poster made and frame it for her."

"You're a stirring bitch, you know?"

"Yep. That's my job." Jo's head sharply turned towards the door. "Pizza! That was quick," She grabbed a shirt and slipped it on before opening the front door.

Daryl glanced at the door and groaned, partly at Jo's semi-nakedness, partly due to Steve's sudden escalation of his oral assault. "Jo, pants. C'mon. I have to live here..." she moaned.

Jo responded by unsuccessfully tugging the front of the shirt down. "You three are having fun in plain view, so I don't think my fanny is much to worry about. And I'm glad your weight training is coming in handy. I don't think I could hold that position for so long. Hapkido isn't big on that sort of stance."

Daz stuck her middle finger up and concentrated on what Steve and Vicky were doing to her. Vicky had hold of her nipples and was sliding over Steve, threatening to shear his cock off at its base. Steve was vigorously rubbing her clit with a thumb and had the other in her cunt. He had stopped licking her so he could admire her arse and watch her reaction as he used a finger to play with her puckered hole.

"Hi Stewie, how's things?" asked Jo as she opened the door and took the proffered boxes from the dazed looking delivery guy. "They're not quiet, are they?"

"Hi... Umm, no. And, umm, you're looking good tonight." Stuart craned his neck around the door frame to watch the three, but his eyes snapped back to the view in front of him when Jo bent over to place the boxes on the floor.

"Thanks. Here, keep the change. Catch you next time."

"No worries. And thanks... For... Thanks," he mumbled as Jo slowly closed the door and gave him a cheeky wave with her fingers.

'Fucking hell. No one is going to believe this.' Stuart thought as he headed back to the car. 'Bloody well better keep an eye out for any orders from this place. Might get lucky again.'

Jo picked up the boxes and placed them on the kitchen bench. Daryl was face down on Vicky's thigh, gasping as Steve furiously fucked her with three fingers and rolling her clit hard. Vick had stopped moving but was lightly scratching Daz's back.

Jo pursed her lips, shrugged, and knelt down in front of the trio so she could take a selfie. "Will I put the pizza in the oven, or are you nearly done?"

Daryl answered with something that was a cross between a groan and a howl. She collapsed on Steve, who let out a loud 'Ooof...' as she crushed his chest.

Daz took a deep breath and rolled onto the floor. "That. Was. Awesome. Thanks, Steve," she panted.

"That's ok," Steve gasped. "I didn't need those ribs. You seemed to be happy." He struggled onto his elbows and looked at the little redhead sitting on his cock, arms crossed and an amused expression on her face. "What?"

"Just wondering how you're going," Vicky said. "I'm liking this position, but unless you want to eat while we're together, we'd better finish up."

"I've never had a woman ask me to hurry up," he chuckled. "Ok, how 'bout we roll over? I have a hard time coming like this."

"No worries, sounds good." She lay down on him and Steve reached around to untie her top. "Leave it, if you don't mind. I prefer it that way."

"Sure, that's fine. Ready to move?" He didn't quite understand why Vicky wanted to keep her tits hidden, but he didn't care. He glanced at Daz, who'd finally sat up. There was more than enough tit flesh around to keep him busy.

Vicky nodded and slid her arms around his back. Steve kissed her nose and carefully turned them over. Vicky's eye's rolled in delight as his penis shuffled around her cunt and settled in its new position.

"Pizza, Daz?"

Daryl nodded at Jo as Steve started humping into Vicky, legs folded back under her arms. "Bloody flexible little wench, aren't you?"

Vick didn't reply. The upward curve of Steve was hitting all the good places like she had hoped. He wasn't just moving straight in and out, but as he bottomed out in Vicky, he rolled his hips so he ground against her clit.

Daryl sighed and stood. Her vag was still happily tingling after Steve's work, but she needed to make a visit to the loo after her beers. She grabbed a couple of towels after she had finished and wandered back. Jo was sitting on the ground watching the pair while eating her pizza. "Been more than a minute. Doing well."

"Good to know," said Daz, sitting beside her. "Better than average in some areas."

Vicky's face had a red flush and her eyes had glazed over. Steve's back glistened with a faint sheen of sweat as he pounded into the redhead. The two were panting like they were running a marathon.

"You know, I think Steve may be fucked in more ways than one after this effort," Daz observed as he grunted and finally filled Vicky's cunt.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same. Maybe we'd better take it easy on him. Give him a good amount of time to recharge. I want to feel that cum hit me." Jo said. Vicky had wrapped her arms and legs around Steve and was engaged in some serious kissing. "Reckon she came?"

"Probably. She's got a sensitive little fanny. So how do you want to work it?"

"Dunno." Jo ate a bit of pizza while the two on the floor finally untangled themselves. "See what Steve wants to do, I guess. But I don't think he's going anywhere until he rides all three of us."

"True," Daryl said as she handed over the towels to the two on the floor. "Here. Use these to clean up and sit on. That was a great floor show guys. I'll grab the pizza and drinks for you."

"Ta. Could you please grab me a glass of water? For some reason, I'm a bit warm." Vicky said, still trying to catch her breath. She looked at Steve and smiled. "Thank you, that was great."

Steve waved his hand dismissively as he sat. "I should be thanking y'all. Best Saturday night ever."

"Wait till you have the pizza. It's awesome!" Vick giggled. She dabbed a corner of the towel on the puddle of sperm slowly dripping out of her. "Wow. I thought it was a good load for your second shot. I could feel it hit hard."

"Yeah well, it's not surprising when you three ladies are walking around naked. That's pretty exciting for a penis. Thanks, Daryl." He tried to look up and smile at her, but his eyes didn't quite make it past her dangling boobs. "Umm, can I just say you have a great pair of breasts?"

"You can, and I'm glad you like them." She sat back in the bean bag, her vagina pointing directly at him. "Which sort of leads on to the next question. How ya going? Do you need a bit of a break, or you fine? And who's next?"

Steve took a bite out of his pepperoni and glanced at the three. Vicky was demolishing her pizza like she hadn't eaten for a week, Jo was sitting in an office chair, one leg over the other, and Daryl - well, as the song went, 'I like big butts an' I can not lie...' He still was having a hard time believing that these three fine women wanted him for the night. He gave a quiet snort. He certainly had some variety around him.

"Well, I'm literally just the tool for your project. It's really up to you ladies to figure out how to use it," he said diplomatically. "Although, I wouldn't mind a bit of a break. Vicky did try and snap my cock off before we rolled."

"Fair enough. Oh, guess we'd better check the numbers." Daz grabbed her phone and opened the note app. "I had 151 and 4.2 mill. Jo?"

"Paper's on the table. 148 and 4.2 from memory."

Vicky stood and caught another long drip in the towel. "I'll check... Yep, and mine's 153 and 4.3. I'll be back in a tick."

"Pretty close. Think that's a goer." She looked at Steve and grinned. "Guess you'd like to know the answer to your unspoken question?"

Steve was sitting on the office chair with a towel covering his crotch and the pizza box on it. He nodded, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind knowing."

"You'd be lying if you didn't. Ok, so we only had five mill difference between us, so taking the average you're 151 millimetres or 5.94 inches. Which is slightly above the Australian average. Width is 42 mill, also above. So there you go."

Steve chuckled. "Well, that's good to know. And you're going to repeat this with how many guys? That's commitment to a project. I thought driving around at night looking for dead street lights was dedication."

The three girls explained in detail about the project - how they came up with the idea and his role in the initial concept, background research, the science behind it, and how they planned to obtain the data.

"Shit, you really have given this a lot of thought. I'm seriously impressed. If you like, let me know where you're going to set up shop and I'll get a couple of guys I know from football to sit back and keep watch. Just in case things get out of hand."

"Hmm, yeah, not a bad idea. Thanks, we'll let you know where and when." Jo said. "Guess things could get a bit rowdy."

Steve munched on his pizza and took a swig of his beer. "Three bikini clad girls fondling guy's cocks? I'd say there could be issues. Need to be careful," he drawled.

"Fair point. Anyway, thanks for the offer. I didn't think about crowd control either," Daz said.

Steve chuckled. "I'm sure if you didn't, pardon the pun, have your hands full you'd be able to keep guys in line. You'd make a great addition to our women's football team. You've got a lot of power in that gorgeous body of yours."

Daryl blushed and chuckled nervously. Compliments, even bullshit ones, from guys were few and far between. Jo and Vick were the usual targets. It was nice for a change for it to be her. "Yeah, well... Crook knees, otherwise I'd be happy to give it a go. I assume you're talking about your version of football, not one of our varieties?"

He nodded.

"So how'd a Yank wind up at a Melbourne Uni? Obviously not on a football scholarship?"

Steve finished his last piece and placed the box on the ground, glancing at the fine women around him. His penis stretched slightly but decided it was still too tired and retreated back into slumber. "Well, the short version is I grew up in Houston, Texas. My parents divorced when I was twelve, and my mom and I moved to a small town in California called Santa Rosa. She met an Aussie guy and we moved here when I was seventeen. I had the option to go back to UC — Berkeley, but I like it here. Plus, my student loan isn't as bad as it would be over there. Just becoming an Aussie helped that."

"Yeah, I hear that can be crippling over there. Anyway, are you ready for the next round?" asked Vicky.

"Give the guy a chance, Vick. He hasn't finished his beer. And he hasn't said who's next." Jo said, sidling up to him and running her fingers through his hair.

"I'll leave you two to fight over him. I'm very happy with my contribution to payment for services." Vicky spread her legs and used one hand to open her vagina so she could run the towel around her opening. "Best fuck I've had for ages."

Steve looked at the pair of nipples beside him. "Just a question." He pointed at Jo. "You had me wear a rubber at the start," He pointed at Vick. "But you rode me bareback. Like, you didn't give me a chance to ask but just for the future..."

"Aww, that's sweet," Jo said, kissing his forehead. "We're all taking other precautions. I just didn't want to sit in your car and have sperm dribbling down my leg. When it dries, it feels yuck. Obviously, that didn't work."

Daz stood up and stretched. Steve's eyes tracked her nipples as they rose and fell. "Yeah, getting knocked up is a major worry, so we're all on the pill. Anything else is a much lower risk." She bent over to pick up the boxes and inadvertently presented her arse and cunt to Steve.

He slowly exhaled. "Daryl, could I have you next, please?"

She looked over her shoulder in surprise, then smiled when she realised what she was pointing at him. "Of course. I'd like that. Do you want to fuck here, or go to my bedroom?"

Steve bit his lip and ran a hand over Jo's unhappy ass. "I don't mind this audience, but I do my best work solo." He stood and put his arms around Jo. "You're not going anywhere, are you?"

"Not until you fuck me," she replied, squeezing his hardening cock.

"Righto then Steve. Follow me. You two, amuse yourselves. I'm sure you can think of something." Daryl said and strode off to her bedroom.

Vicky and Jo looked at each other as Steve hurried after Daryl.

"Well, there you go. Didn't expect that." Vicky said, looking around for her clothes. "So what do you want to do?"

"Yeah. Ah well, I can wait. Daz needs a good root. Porn or Thor?"

"Pretty much the same, isn't it? You know I love Loki."

"True. Personally, I like Heimdall."

"And there's the BBC again. Cruiser?"

"Please."

=====

Steve was entranced by the swaying butt. When he first met her, Daryl didn't seem to be an introvert but there was a bit of restraint. That had vanished. She was now striding to her bedroom with purpose and he suspected he was going to be having another good time. Jo had said 'We're yours for the rest of the night. Whatever. You. Want.' He wondered how much of that was true. By necessity, fucking Jo in the field was fairly normal. With time and a willing partner, well... His imagination was pretty wild, and Daryl looked like a woman who would be happy to accommodate him.

He sat on the bed beside her and put an arm around her waist. Squeezing her boob gently, he said, "I meant what I said before. You're a fine looking woman. I really want to know you better."

Daz turned her head and nuzzled his ear. "Bullshit, but I'll take it. You're pretty good yourself. Short and sharp, or do you want to stretch it out?" she murmured.

"Jo said whatever I want. Let's test that. What are your limits?"

"Dunno. Haven't hit them yet."

"Nice. Then let's go for as long as possible. Ok?"

"Sounds like a plan. I'm happy to give nearly anything a whirl. You'd better keep up, Sunshine."

"Challenge accepted." Steve tilted his head to kiss her hard, tongue snaking out to fight with hers. He turned and gripped her tit hard, slowly crushing it down into his fist.