We're Sluts for Stats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daz gasped at the delicious pain and stared into his brown eyes. She didn't say anything, just raised an eyebrow when he stopped. Steve took the hint and twisted her flesh a quarter turn to the right.

"Yessss..." Daz threw her head back and closed her eyes. Steve's finger fucking had been exquisite. Once he got started, it was like he had forgotten what he was doing, stretching and pummelling her cunt until she was flowing like a river. The feelings that rolled through her... She needed to run the edge of the pleasure and pain boundary, to test her limits. It was what she always strived for. After Daryl had to stop competitive weight lifting, that testing had gone. Sex seemed like a good, fun substitute. Not the full BDSM - not now. Finding someone to help her push those limits was - difficult. The women in her life were pretty gentle, and the guys she'd been out with were mostly knuckle dragging fuckwits who took their sex play cues from 80s porn.

Their tongues continued duelling. Daz lightly caught him between her teeth and tugged. Steve playfully tried to pull away, but Daryl pressed down. He could tell she was enjoying this. Her grey eyes sparkled as they rubbed noses.

"Ya gunna lef me glo? he asked.

Daryl carefully shook her head.

"Ya lik ip a bip luff, dunch you?"

Daryl shrugged. Her eyes blazed and she hissed as her nipple was stretched, then sharply twisted a full 180. Steve had clamped down hard and used it to lift her boob up off her chest. Her nipple didn't like the gravitational pull and started to protest. She relented and let his tongue go free but pulled his head to hers. "Bottom drawer," she murmured.

Steve flicked her nipple and looked in the bedside table drawer.

"Oh yeah. Nice selection." He lifted out each item, examined them, and placed them on the tabletop. "One knobbly vibrator. One tube of lube - vanilla. One long double ended jelly dildo. I bet there's a story there, you naughty girl. And a paddle with a strip of leather glued to it?"

Daz leaned over and took the wooden paddle off him. "I found an old straight razor and a paddle strop at a garage sale. I use the razor for my legs, and the strop is really good for keeping an edge on it. Plus it's a nice size for other things." She slapped him on each hip with it and placed it on the table beside her other toys.

Steve rubbed his hip, thinking of his response. Daryl had moved to the centre of her bed and was sitting cross-legged, hands behind her back.

"So, you just going to take that cowboy? I thought Texans were tough."

"Well, I don't like hitting women, but little lady, for you I'll make an exception." he drawled. He lifted his right hand to his left ear and held it, waiting for a response. Daz slowly twisted her torso, letting her tits gently sway side to side.

In a blur the back of Steve's hand slapped one breast, then a backhander across the other. Daz hissed as another three blows on each side landed. This was what she wanted. Having a bit of fun with the girls was great, but this... This was making her feel alive.

"Prostrate yourself. Ass in the air." Steve ordered.

"And if I don't?" she defiantly asked, lightly rubbing her tingling flesh.

"I'll stop and go and talk to Jo and Vicky. I'm not fussy who else I fuck tonight. I'm sure my cock would be happy with both of them again." He leaned forward and kissed the red welts. "You know, you have a great ass that needs a bit of colour. Something to match your boobs." He picked up the strop and lightly tapped her chest.

"You keep doing that, and I'll have to return the favour," Daz said, smiling. "That pretty arse of yours - I think it could do with a bit of panel beating. Roughen it up a bit. A goose-gander thing, you know..."

"Could be interesting. Ow!" He glared at Daryl who had slapped his arse cheeks with the dildo. "Right. You're in for it now." He jumped onto the bed and pushed her back, forearm across her chest, and a hand around her throat. The attack didn't really surprise her, but his speed did.

"All right arsehole, you've got me on my back. Now what?" She liked where he was, pushing her legs apart, their pubic hair tangling.

Steve didn't say anything, just slightly increased his grip around her throat. He used his free hand to pinch her tits, her sides, her abdomen. He frowned as he tried to pinch the squirming, giggling woman's inner thigh. He couldn't get a grip so he went for her soft spots.

"Shit, you bastard. That stings!" Daz grabbed Steve's head and dragged it down to hers. He removed his hand from her throat and grabbed her short hair. His other hand had a firm grasp of her inner labia and tugged it like a dog's chew toy. He was happy she was quite long there as he could really get a good grip. He idly thought that a pair of locking pliers could be useful for any future meetings. He was sure that as a mechanical engineer, Daryl wouldn't mind playing with assorted tools. Maybe a spark generator...

A sharp slap on his backside brought him out of his daydream.

"Oi! Focus!" Daryl hissed into his mouth. "Are you gonna fuck me or just muck about?"

Steve gave a harsh laugh and rolled to push her legs further apart. "You're a fine bitch, you know? But I'd better plug your holes to stop your yackin'." He forced three fingers into her mouth and rammed two into her cunt. He tried to get his thumb onto her clit, but had to be satisfied with squeezing her hard between his fingers and thumb. Once he had a tight hold, Steve twisted, pulled, and stretched her meat, treating it like it was nothing special. Certainly not the most tender, most sensitive part of a woman's body that he had always treated with respect. He was enjoying the change. He'd done some sexual wrestling, but that was minor league stuff compared to what Daryl wanted.

He shoved a third finger in and tried to lift her ass off the bed via her pelvis. She glared at him and groaned, slowly clamping her teeth onto his fingers. When she gagged and coughed he quickly removed his hand and grabbed the vibrator.

"You're being a real ass. Think that's where this should go."

"Yeah, but remember. I'm going to do the same to you as you do to me."

"You can try, but I don't have a cunt that's flowing like Niagra Falls." Daryl was enjoying the rough stuff. Steve could hardly keep hold of her, she was flowing so much. He turned the vibrator on and pushed it into her vagina, beside his fingers.

"Holy Fuck!" Daz exclaimed. "What have you got in there? That feels amazing!"

"Nothing special. Just three fingers and the vibrator." He left the vibrator to do its thing and shuffled up to her head. "I'm sure there's room for more in there. Feels pretty spacious."

"Dunno. Never tried stuffing myself with golf balls or anything else. Shee-art, that's good. I think the other two would like this as well."

"Noted for future reference." Steve had to admit, having her vibrator work the back of his fingers while pushing against her front was pretty damn exciting. He grabbed his cock and wiped it over Daryl's lips. She smiled and opened her mouth. Steve hesitated, wondering what she had planned.

"C'mon you wuss. Fuck my throat and lick my clit. I'd like an orgasm before you stick that lovely cock of yours in me."

"Ok, that I can do." He swung a leg over Daryl's head and lowered his penis into her mouth. "Ah, shoot. Need a pillow to lift your ass. And speaking of ass..." Steve grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her bum, not worrying that his cock was moving around deep in Daryl's throat. She coughed and spluttered, but seemed ok with him there.

He pulled out the vibrator and licked it. "Time to play the third hole."

Steve leaned forward and stared at her anus. Daryl had pulled her legs as far apart as she could and was flexing her butt hole. Not that he was going to take no for an answer, but that was certainly an invitation. He held the tip of the vibe on her pucker and sharply pushed.

"FUG!" squealed Daz. She lay panting as the rotating tool was pushed home. She flicked his cock out of her mouth and slapped his arse. "You're lucky I didn't bite it off, you prick."

"Sorry. To be honest you're tighter than I expected."

"Hmmph. Well, let me just say it's not going to fall out. My sphincter is pretty tight." Daryl popped his cock back into her mouth and started massaging the balls dangling in front of her. The vibrator in her arse had an eccentric shaft that felt amazing rolling around, and she impatiently waited for her final hole to be filled. A fantasy of hers was to be gangbanged by at least three guys fucking her hard at the same time. Being fucked by one guy working on three holes was probably as close as it would ever get. She was sure she could handle a couple more blokes, but it was unlikely to ever happen. She did take Vick's research into consideration - twenty would be way too many. Five would be nice.

Steve hung his head close to Daryl's pussy and inhaled. Her intoxicating aroma washed over him, enticing him to cleave his way through her forest and rescue her jewel. 'Shit, I must be getting tired. Where'd that come from?' he chuckled to himself. He was glad the girls had given him a break between ejaculations. Probably three times in six hours was great, but Jo was going to have to wait for morning. Daryl was a beast in bed and he didn't want to disappoint her.

"Four!" he called.

Daryl gasped in delight as four fingers and half a palm slowly twisted their way into her. She closed her eyes and lay panting, Steve's cock rattling around her open mouth. The feeling of being stuffed was amazing but...

"Oh GOD!!!" she howled. Steve had managed to get his thumb on her clitoris and started spreading his fingers. The side of his palm was pushing hard against the rotating tool in her arse and his hand was moving around her vagina in unison. Little ripples of pleasure were starting to rise to a storm, every turn of the toy and rub of his thumb sending her towards a peak she'd only dreamed of. She spat out his cock so she could gulp down air. Suddenly, the pressure in her loins eased. Just the now unsatisfying turn of the vibrator was left.

She vaguely heard Steve say, "Don't worry. Not finished yet." Daryl could just see he had dropped his head and was slurping up her juices like a dying man in the desert. She looked at his arse and wondered about her next move. Steve had been happily using and abusing her body. It was a good time to reciprocate.

"Hey Steve, ever done anal?"

He looked over his shoulder in surprise. "Well, yeah. I'm getting you rea..."

"Good." Daryl quickly coated her thumb in saliva and pushed it into his arsehole. She laughed at his grimace and patted his bum cheek with the rest of her hand. "Oh, I meant have you had it done to you?"

"Fucking hell, you... bitch." Steve screwed up his face and flexed his ass, trying to come to terms with the unfamiliar feeling. He had wondered what the women he'd fucked in the ass thought of it. Now he knew. Uncomfortable, but not unpleasant. "I was saving my virginity for my marriage."

"Yeah, bullshit. A virgin ay? I'm surprised a pretty arse like yours hasn't been taken before." She slid out her thumb and quickly inserted her index finger and rotated it so her fingertip pressed on his prostate. This was something she'd only heard about, but the gasps of delight from Steve sort of indicated she was pushing the right button.

"What the hell are you doing Daryl? That's... I don't know how to explain... I feel like I want to poop, but I know I don't have to..."

Daryl patted his cheeks and pushed a second finger in, stretching him enough to let a fart out. "Guess I deserved that," she chuckled. "Yeah, anal takes a bit of getting used to."

"You're not wrong. Glad they're your sheets. This could get messy." He turned to look at her, holding up a stretched open hand, then slowly closed it to a fist. Daryl felt a tingle of excitement. Four fingers had been great, but just the idea of having his whole hand inside her was making her cunt quiver in anticipation.

She nodded and gave him a three-finger salute. He smiled at her acceptance of the challenge and slowly pushed his hand in. Five fingertips first, slowly moving in and out until she had swallowed him up to his second knuckle. He had wondered about applying some lube, but Daryl didn't seem to need it. He didn't want to stop and ask either. Next was a slow rotation, keeping pressure on her vagina, watching himself disappear inside her body. Normally Steve would feel a bit pissed that he hadn't buried his cock into his conquest by now, but this had been a great night. The two fingers in his ass was a different feeling. Daryl was touching something that had started his body tingling. He suspected she had found his prostate but wasn't sure.

"You have a greedy cunt, Daryl. It wants to suck my hand in. No, come on, back out of there..."

Daryl had found a hardish lump in Steve's arse just short of her fingers at full depth. He flinched every time she rubbed it, but she had to stop when he decided to push his fist in deep and rapidly rotate it inside her. His thumb knuckle, by luck or design, was brushing over her G-spot, slowly building a wave of excitement that she knew was going to put her last orgasm to shame.

She looked up at his arse through rapidly blinking eyes. Her cunt was now a mortar, his fist the pestle. Steve punched his fist in, turned it, then withdrew completely only to repeat the process. The rhythmic force, the momentary feeling of emptiness, the bliss of feeling full... Steve was really trying out all sorts of different actions on her, and she was grateful for the effort. The change of approach had let her orgasm subside slightly so while she could focus, Daryl pushed a third into the dribbling bum hole.

"How's this feel Cowboy?" She had found the lump again and started massaging it with her fingers. Steve groaned and arched his back down, trying to pull away, inadvertently leaning on Daryl's insides as an unusual sensation started boiling up from his toes. He realised what he was leaning on when Daryl grunted in pain and readjusted himself so he could work her vagina in time with her fingering of his ass.

The room was silent, apart from the slurping noises Daryl's vagina was making. Both participants were trying to concentrate on each other, knowing that they were on the precipice of giving and receiving something they had never experienced before. It was just a matter of who's body was going to succumb to the pleasure first.

Steve lost, but only by a fraction of a second. His whole body snapped forward and arched so he looked at the roof. A garbled noise worked its way out before he collapsed in a daze.

Daz's fingers were left hanging as Steve shot forward. She had a moment of triumph before her genitals were pummeled by the flailing man. The smell, his reaction, the feelings, the sudden uncaring assault tripped her senses and a wave of euphoria crashed over her.

=====

"They're not going easy on each other, are they?" commented Jo.

"Nope. That's some serious sex happening there. I hope they don't break something. Dark World after this, if they haven't finished?"

"Sounds good to me." Jo stood to go to the loo and glanced through the open bedroom door on the way back. She shook her head and jerked her thumb over her shoulder. "I think I'm going to be relegated to the morning fuck."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It looks like they're fisting each other."

"Seriously? Wow, and ouch!"

=====

"Holy shit, what was that?" Steve eventually asked.

"Dunno, but you liked it. You didn't seem to cum though. Well, there's no mess anywhere."

Steve pulled his fist out and rolled off Daryl. "No, I didn't. Huh. That was intense. Sorry if I leaned on you a bit hard. Didn't really know what I was doing down there."

Daryl sat up and kissed Steve. "No worries, I'm a big girl. It felt really good and nothing seems broken." She put an arm around him and pulled them both down. "Best orgasm I've ever had, but I could with a few minutes break. My head's still ringing."

Steve chuckled and ran a finger lightly around her nipple. "Yep, I was seeing stars. Good thing is, my cock is hard and ready when you are. It's actually so hard, it hurts..."

"How about just some boring missionary to start, then see how we go?"

"Ok, but I was thinking maybe we could share that dildo first. I kinda liked you fingering me and wouldn't mind exploring a bit more. If you're up to it."

Daz propped herself on one elbow and pushed a tit into his face. "Get that vibrator out of my arse and let's go. And you'd better not cum. I don't want to be the only one you haven't properly fucked and creamed."

"I promise. No way I'm going to miss cumming in you."

=====

"God that was good," panted Daryl, lying flat on the bed and staring at the roof. "Best sex I've ever had."

"Shit yeah. You're a freak, in a good way. I love your tits, your ass, you... In a 'let's have fun' way."

"Glad you added that. I'd be worried about a guy that fell in love with me on our first date in the middle of an orgy."

"Well, not really an orgy, but yeah. I'm not really like that. I'm having too much fun just playin' it loose, you know?"

"Yeah, no worries. I understand. But anyway..." She rolled over on her side and looked at Steve. "Can I ask you out on not a date? I want to go to Minex next week, but these two don't want to go. They reckon they'd be bored stupid. Mining equipment doesn't excite them. Dunno why..."

Steve lifted a boob that had fallen into his hand and kissed it. "Sure, I'd like that. I was thinking about going myself. I'm pretty free late in the week. I'll let you know. How about dinner after? I know a good burger place."

"Sounds good. Thursday should be fine, from memory." She leaned forward and kissed his lips, sighing as he squeezed her nipple. "Anyway, time to change. Jo would never forgive me if I kept you to myself tonight. She'd stab me with her nipples!"

Steve laughed. "They are dangerous, aren't they. I think I'll get a drink. She's nearly as energetic as you in bed, and I'm dry."

"No dramas. Ask Vick if she can dig out some snacks for you. Should be some Tim Tams somewhere. Oh, and drag Jo to the other bedroom. If you fall asleep, at least you'll be comfortable."

"Ok, thanks. But what about Vicky? Where's she gonna sleep?"

"With me tonight."

"Wow. Nice. Do you..."

"Sometimes. Depends."

"I think I'll get that drink now. Mind - blown."

"You can thank Jo for that. She led us astray. Well, actually we were already on the path. She just herded us up." She swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, one hand under her vagina. "I'd better pee and clean myself out a bit. Maybe change the sheets."

Steve watched her stomp out. 'I'm one helluva lucky son of a gun,' he thought as he went into the lounge. "Ladies, anyone for drinks? And apparently there's some biscuits somewhere..."

=====

"Well, that was the best weekend ever. If you need help with any other projects, just let me know. I'd be happy to oblige."

"Yeah, thanks Steve, but I doubt any of us want to be here next year. It's been a hard slog and I know I'll be happy to see the end of the course." Daryl said.

"Yep. Same here." agreed Jo. "But thanks for helping, and arranging for a couple of bouncers. Ask if they would like to take part in our study, and we can assess them here."

Steve grinned. "I'll ask, but they may not want to go the whole nine yards. They've got steady girlfriends."

"Oh, ok," Jo replied, looking a little disappointed. "Well, never mind. Their dick size will be useful."

"I'm sure. Anyway, I'd better go. I've got my own project to do and for some reason, I'm really tired."

Vicky gave him a hug and squeezed his bum. "No dramas. Thanks, and come back anytime."