We're Sluts for Stats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve put one arm around her and brushed a red curl off her face. "Well, actually..." He stopped and glanced at Daz, who shrugged. "I might just do that. Just to see how things are going with your project, now I'm involved."

He kissed Vick, then gave a hug and kiss to the other two. "Ok, bye. I'll see y'all later, and Daryl - we'll talk about Minex next week?"

"Yep. No worries. See you in the Uni auditorium. Bye."

Steve waved as he walked to his car. 'Awesome, un-fucking believable.'

Jo turned and stared hard at Daryl. "Minex? He's taking you to that trade show? Seriously?"

Daryl chuckled, a faint smile on her lips. "Actually Jo, I asked him. Turns out we've got a bit in common, so yeah..."

Vicky bounced over to Daryl and put her arm around her waist. "Good for you, even if it is going to a sucky machinery show. Hopefully, you'll get a bit more action and be less grumpy."

"I'm never grumpy," Daryl said defensively. "I just get... Oh fine. I need regular fucking to keep me in check."

"There you go. Confession is good for the soul, or so I hear. Anyway, breakfast?"

"Oh yes. I'm famished. I'm thinking of a Macca's run. Ok with you guys?" said Jo.

"Yep."

"Definitely."

=====

"I never want to do anything like that again. Some of those dicks were disgusting." Vicky shuddered. "Seriously, I doubt some of those guys had washed in a month!"

"Yeah, some were a bit ripe. Still, there were some beauties in there." Jo said. "There was one well over the magic eight inches I would have loved to try. Shame the guy it was attached to was a real dick."

"Was that the short Italian looking guy in the muscle shirt? He couldn't wait to whip it out. I had to get a bit forceful with him as the festival cops were wandering around." Daryl asked.

"Yeah, that was him. Goes to show height has no bearing on dick length." Jo sniffed, then sipped her mineral water. "Still, it was a fun weekend. That was a good spot Daz. Out of the way, but we could still hear the bands."

"Yeah, not bad at all. So how many phone numbers did you collect?"

Jo laughed, "A few, but I'm not going to call them all back. See what happens."

"Hmm. I give it a month before you finish the list. What about you, Vick? Anyone take your fancy?"

"Not really. Not there. I had a lot of offers though. Funny about that. Anyway, as I said. Glad that's over." Vicky shifted in her chair and tapped Daryl's laptop. "So. Are you going to give us the results? You've been very mysterious."

"Just wanted to be sure of our answers. We measured 107 cocks over two days. Another 20 couldn't get it up - you let the side down Jo..."

"I can't help it if they came as soon as I touched their balls!" Jo protested. "Geez, some guys get so excited so quickly."

"Yeah... And you naked. Funny how that happened. Anyway, so we had enough to meet the data requirements, so Vick, we don't need to do any more. Maybe just the two bouncers Steve lined up. Gotta say I was happy they were there. Umm... There's a couple of statistical tests to check if the data is normal, which it is. The smallest was 104 mm, and the longest was that Italian whopper at 220. We had 44 over 150 mm or about six inches. Then there were seventeen between four and five inches."

"What about length versus width?" asked Vicky.

"Well, to the limit of my stats skills, no correlation."

"Huh. Makes sense. Based on my experience, I didn't think there would be." nodded Jo. "Oh, and I did a bit more digging, well Googling to double-check the average. The generally quoted number for the average Aussie is nearly 145 mill. I'll add it to the report when I knock it up."

"Yeah, ta. I was wondering if that was right, then forgot. Anyway, that leads to our results. One four nine, and an SD of twenty one. So basically fuck all difference to the US study," said Daz.

"Really? Well, on one hand, it's good that we replicated their data, but on the other..." Jo turned her palms up and shrugged.

"The fabled ten incher is yet to be found in the wild. Yeah, that's a bit sad." Daryl chuckled and stretched. "Doesn't matter. We came up with a viable project, did some serious research, conducted field testing, acted like cock starved sluts, and confirmed the results. You two can finish the writing and make it look pretty, then that's it."

"Yep, and I'm really happy about that," said Vick. "How about we go to the Royal's bistro for tea, then drop into the nightclub. I think we should celebrate the end."

"Now that's a good idea. I love the sound of that." Jo sighed. "The end."