We're the Millers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHH!" She gripped his cock and balls. The squeeze was firm. But he knew it could be much firmer. Teeth on his neck then the mouth at his ear again.

"Go," her touch morphed to something almost pleasurable as her fingers traced it, "oh, you're packing. Let's get the chores done and we can have some fun. GO!"

He put the car into drive and pressed the gas. At the street he turned left.

"Whe, uh, where we going?"

She nibbled at his ear and her fingers stroked the cock that'd decided on ITS response and it pressed against its confinement.

"Few blocks, turn right. I'll let you know."

An oncoming car passed them, he glanced in the door mirror. Taillights. He looked at the central mirror as he passed through a streetlight's cone, saw the missing top tooth in her grin. The nose that angled right from the halfway point down. Her hair was as greasy as it'd been on the few occasions they'd met before, clumped but not this time tied back, its color not blonde but not brown, he thought he'd heard his sisters use the phrase 'dirty blonde.' Was that right? She wore a snug white, sleeveless tee, and he had the idea she had no bra. He'd seen...

But not seen headlights following. There was at least that. He could stop the car, jump out...

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Where to run? He was in the middle of nowhere, more or less. And in that top, maybe she didn't have a gun or the knife she'd flashed on one of the few occasions they'd met before. A small mercy. Maybe.

Light gone, lips and teeth returned to his neck and ear. He shivered. The fingers worked at his traitorous erection. His nose wrinkled at... whatever.

"At the next light, take the right," she whispered into his ear, "got a ways to go after that. We have time."

He caught the green so slowed and turned without stopping, accelerated.

"Ah, wha—-."

Her fingers worked at the zipper on his slacks below a gut that was in the first stage of expansion. He squirmed but had nowhere to go. His left hand loosened its grip from the wheel and moved in the direction but stopped, then returned it to the wheel.

Drive. Just drive. What was in the trunk was, yes, his sins. This, her hand, couldn't be considered sinning. It wasn't HIS choice.

She huffed against his neck and his nose wrinkled anew as her hand rummaged at his crotch.

"You're such a good RM," she whispered, "got your garments on like you should. Keep you safe, they will."

Except they hadn't. He jerked when her flesh found his and she quickly pulled his erection free.

"Fuckin' A, Briggy, you half horse? Now I know why you're not married at your age, no way those little churchy bitches gonna handle this."

She wrapped her fingers around his suddenly freed prick and stroked the length. "After I give you a test drive I'll throw you in with Bonnie. You'll split that annoying little slut in half. Jake'll fall in next time he goes near her cunt, you finish with it."

He winced at the 'c' word. But, again, HE wasn't the sinner here. The moan was beyond his control as her fingers forced the foreskin back and caressed the head.

"Ya'know what I really wanna see, Briggy? Wanna see you shove this thing," he jerked again as she squeezed his prick, fingers wrapped around shaft, bunched foreskin and head, "up Bonnie's tight ass hole. Ooohhh, man, I'd pay to listen to her screams as me and Tommy hold her and you bury this thing."

Her breath was more forceful on his neck and her fingers had upped their pace.

"Bury... every... inch... of it." She kissed hard on his neck before he yelped when she used teeth.

That'd leave a mark. Frick... ah. The car shimmied as she worked his cock and he grunted.

"Keep us on the road, baby, almost there. Then I'll make you feel really good."

They'd left behind the warehouses and other buildings. The road had narrowed to two lanes and no real shoulders. Pitch black either side of them and nothing of note beyond his headlights.

Frick. Frick. Where was she taking him... he hadn't grown up in this Valley, knew only that these empty flats were mostly alkaline soils, good for little more than tufts of yellowed grass and scraggly trees so there'd never been much out here beyond the reach of the City's spread and outside of the suburbs that'd developed in the more fertile areas.

"Up ahead, next left," she said, "then we're gonna stop and take care of business."

He shivered as her tongue ran up his neck and traced around his ear. But he slowed and saw the turn. A gravel road. He spun the wheel and the car juddered slightly on the rougher surface.

"Bit more... okay, here. Pull over a bit."

She used his cock like a joystick and guided him right, he was careful as he saw the drop off and avoided it.

At the moment the car had stopped she released his cock and in a swift motion shoved the gear shift lever into 'Park,' the car jerked to a stop and she turned the key to silence the engine and before he could react she had the keys. He heard some sort of clink and her hand was again wrapped around the traitor that was his engorged cock.

"Turn off the lights," she said. He obeyed.

He wasn't even certain about the moon's phase, it was useless here at the moment, they'd been plunged into blackness. Suburbia glimmered in the distance. Civilization. May as well be ON the moon, all the good it did him right now.

Her hand released his prick and shuffled at... something. Then it was below his nose.

"Your reward," she whispered, "c'mon. I know you know what to do. It's a freebie, don hafta pay for this one."

She bit his ear and nudged the seat as her other hand danced on his left shoulder. He inhaled.

"Ah..., wha... huh...," then he felt it. He blinked, the miles distant lights fluttered. Her hand went away and returned.

"Oh, baby, one more, you need it. You're crazy tense."

He obeyed. The distant lights gained halos.

Not HIS sin! No. He had... no choice.

Her hand returned to stroke a cock that'd regained what rigor it'd lost in the sudden stop.

"Business first, then we can play," she said, "last time you bought some of the candy you just snorted..."

THAT was HIS sin. But... now.

"We made a deal. For your discount. I told you I'd collect, you better be ready. Are you?"

The feathers that'd settled around his brain flew as he blinked and tried to get the far lights to quit moving. What? What... oh. Frick. Big frickin' fudge. She squeezed and played with the head and shaft of his cock.

"I... I...," he stammered. Speech. What was speech?

"Yes?" She nuzzled his ear.

"I... uh, yeah... I."

"Yeah, you have it all, or yeah you don't?" He winced in pleasure and pain as she squeezed, then loosened her grip.

"It's... not... uh... here. AAAHHH!"

His scream was real. The pain shot from his crotch as she'd shifted her hand and slammed them into his testicles. His cock bounced against his gut. She shifted and his right elbow found only her shoulder and not her face when he threw it back from the wheel.

"OOOWWW!"

She squeezed his balls again and bit his ear. Blood. That'd drawn blood!

Then her hand grabbed his right wrist and guided that hand back to the steering wheel then returned to stroking his cock.

"Briggy, horseman, look. I want you to feel GOOD. Both of us know that was a lie. I thought you good RMs weren't supposed to lie, hmm? I got more a'that powder, but you gotta meet me halfway."

Why, oh why, had he ever listened to Josh... 'just a taste, Brother,' he'd said, 'just a sniff.'

And now he was in the middle of nowhere with a psycho bitch who carried knives and sold drugs and had bitten him and was playing with his... and she'd asked him to...

Then the fuzz around his brain settled. She'd asked him.

There was no money in the building where he worked. Not even financial data. Sure, papers. But, it was mostly historical studies. His job. Yeah, they had guards, but so did everywhere. The top two floors had some limits because the Council of the Dozen and other bigwigs and their aides had offices there, the lower floors where researchers like him had offices no one cared about. Why would she...

She cupped his balls again and began a slow squeeze.

"Glove box," he said, his voice clear and firm, "got it all. What you wanted."

Let her do whatever she wanted to do. There'd be no gain and maybe it'd get the police to go after this crazed dirty whore without him having to get involved...

She purred in his ear and her hand caressed his glans. "Good boy. Knew you'd come through. Now, turn on the interior lights."

"Huh," but he used his left hand to flick the headlight switch to the left.

"Reach over and get it, hand it all back."

He leaned and opened the glove box, pulled out a roll of papers held by a rubber band. She released his prick and quickly twisted the central mirror so it faced the floor then took the papers.

"Here," her other hand met his, handed him another tiny plastic bag, "go ahead. Then keep your prick hard, got plans for that. You've gotten me all hot and bothered here."

He hesitated. Tried to turn his head.

"Ah ah," her hand nudged it, "none a'that."

He sighed and looked at the white powder then held it to his nose as she let out hums as the paper rustled before that was drowned out by his sucking inhale and his reactive grunt.

"Sure this the right code?"

"Ye... yeah," he said, she must mean the handwritten string of eight digits, "the receptionist there, Hannah, gave it to me... likes me. Gonna take her..."

That code. It wasn't even for his building. Why wouldn't he give it?

"Oh, you gonna slip her that monster you got dangling? Bend her over in the Tabernacle?"

He heard paper rustling and a rubber band snap. Then another baggie was in his hand and desire fought his shock at her blasphemy.

"Lights off. Go ahead, reward time."

Her voice had softened as the interior went dark again. She shifted somehow in the back but he mostly heard his own sucking breath followed by the distant lights dancing jigs.

"AAAHHH, oof," his seat dropped fully back, she must've hit the button. His torso shook and he winced when his head bounced off the headrest. His mouth opened and his eyes closed in reaction.

He felt, smelled and tasted... something. Lips. Lips against his and a tongue pushed hard into his mouth. He felt her hair brush along his cheeks, neck, chin, forehead. Her head moved and her lips pushed his wider and her tongue pressed against his. Her hand sped back and forth the length of his cock, friction warmed the flesh.

He gasped as his mouth was released as she moved before something else was shoved into his mouth. Renewed BO invaded his nostrils and his mouth. But... breast. Tit.

"Suck it, Briggy," her voice commanded as she jiggled above and trapped his arms in place, "suck my tit. Make me feel good while I work this beast."

"Oh, yeah, nibble a bit," she laughed as her hand sped up when he pushed his teeth against her flesh, before he thought better of it, "wanna play that way, huh."

She moved and suddenly...

"Ah, wow." Teeth. Teeth pressed on his glans, he shimmied, her weight kept him down.

He'd not thought much before about her size. She was barely shorter than him and barely less broad, certainly lacked his gut. And like her arms, her muscles taut and firm.

Monday, back to the gym.

Then the combination of the powder up his nose and the mouth that pushed onto his rampant prick caused his brain to abandon thought.

He'd never been touched like... the new and strange sensations that flowed into him like lightning attracted to a pole burned through him. Her gurgling was loud as she pressed and released him as she bounced up and down. This was what it was!

His mouth opened and he craned his neck as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. He closed his eyes, not that he could see anything anyway. He tried to push his hips up to get more of THAT feeling, but she pressed him down.

No matter. It was... he was going to...

Some part of his brain wondered at the flashes through his eyelids. The car's headlights... but a hard suck and the thoughts fled. Gone. Darkness. Then, another flash. He opened his eyes. Darkness again. He bent his neck and whether he saw or simply imagined the sight of her greasy hair as she sucked him he couldn't figure out.

"Oh, AAAHHH," again, the only word he could manage and his cock sprang free when her head rose, her hand wrapped it and pistoned hard. Up, down.

"Fri... fah!" His cock spasmed and his seed sprayed out of it.

"That's my big boy," she said.

He blinked and his eyes slitted as bright lights suddenly appeared from directly in front of the car as she pumped his cock and he watched more of his seed spray across his slacks and his shirt. Her hair bounced and her lower back was bared by her misplaced tee, muscle definition in it and her bare arms clear. With a last, hard pull, a final gush of white goo was forced from the tip of his prick. His body sagged and she released his flesh and slid.

He rolled his head and watched as she hit the knob and pushed the passenger seat forward, then grabbed that door handle and flowed through the space as she pushed the door open. She quickly rolled the window down then pushed the door closed. She bent to look through that window, well lit by the headlights facing them and held the rolled papers up with her left hand. And dangled his car keys in her right.

"You won't be telling anyone you gave us these," she didn't phrase it as a question as she shook the papers, "just our secret. But keep in mind, I will be back to check out that monster between your legs, but no time now. Whip it out and tell that churchy bitch 'suck it, whore,' now you know what it feels like. Then get some lube and tell her to bend over, it's going up her ass. Bonnie the Bitch won't give up her ass, but those churchy sluts save their cunts for after you're married. You can find these later."

She jangled the keys then tossed them blindly over her right shoulder then she bent down, out of sight. When she rose, she had that knife in her right hand. The same shiny one. His eyes went wide and his brain spun in place, fogged by powder and the loss of his virginity. Well, some of it.

"Don't think I'm stupid, I ain't got degrees like you, but keep in mind," she stepped toward the front of the car and bent and he heard a thud and her grunt and the car bounced slightly followed by hissing air then she returned to the window and made sure the blade reflected light into his face, "you got a spare, or not. Your problem. You keep quiet, you can stick me with that horse prick next time so we can both have some fun, we'll invite that Hannah along so she can get some lessons, I can aim it when you ram it up her ass."

She ran her tongue along the blade and waggled it to send crazy reflections around the car's interior. Then gave him that grin with its missing tooth and the crooked nose and it was all surrounded by lank, clumped hair and weird shadows from the ninety degree light source.

"You tell anyone, I might not even need this," she waggled the knife to throw more reflections, "I'll just have a heart to heart with your Bishop. See ya, Briggy."

He managed to raise himself as each high-beam headlight blinked in turn before a car door slammed. An engine growled and gravel flew as tires spun and the other car sped past his, seemingly inches from the front corner of his Camaro. He sagged back in the sudden dark and quiet and his fingers dabbed at the cooling goo on his clothes.

So many sins. The police. He should go to the police.

Then he dabbed at his clothes again and let out a long sigh as his body, drained of testosterone and adrenaline, sagged and went limp. His brain leaped almost randomly as the powder held its grip, but none of that translated to an ability to physically stir. He felt tears in his eyes and the first few rolled down his temples. The police. Stupid.

The sudden vision of Hannah's face turned back surrounded by that lovely and clean blonde hair as she bent over and pulled up her dress to reveal her shapely and exposed ass, her expression equal parts shock and fright and hunger and need was unbidden. But clear. Compelling. It couldn't be his. It must be the Adversary's.

Just as He'd sent that woman to bedevil him. That Lilith. Before and tonight

Then the face... Lilith's... appeared as she leaned in above Hannah's bared ass, her lank, dirty hair touched flawless skin. But Hannah's expression only became more expectant. Then Lilith's arm reached... toward him, her other hand touched Hannah, fingers pushed cheeks apart.

"Yeah, Briggy. Let's aim it just right..."

Yes. The Adversary. His Lilith. This vision, forced on him Against his will. Had to be..

But he couldn't shake the vision. He groaned as the penis he'd thought spent stirred anew. Hannah's tongue across her lips. Lilith's fingers marking his target. His tears ran uncontrolled.

The Gospel According to ...

Kelly Joy gagged as the man forced his entire cock into her mouth as he pressed on the back of her head. Droplets of saliva forced their way past the shaft and her lips and rolled down her chin. Her eyes stayed shut and she gurgled as her torso compacted when the two bodies above and below her shoved their crotches forward.

"The Adversary is strong tonight," Evelyn said from her position to Kellie Joy's right as the doubly penetrating members that impaled her front and rear pulled back, the declaration followed by a cracking slap that forced KJ's body to shake and shiver.

But she couldn't go anywhere.

Her shoulders screamed, her hands bound behind her back and almost her entire weight held up by a rough rope that bound her hands and then ran over a pulley mounted into the ceiling and was tied to a frame out of her sight. Only the three bodies tight around her prevented her from swinging wildly.

Her back was raw, but nothing like her ass. This crazy Evelyn bitch, whether that was her name or not, used the cat-o-nine-tails between each stroke by the man with his larger-than-average cock shoved in and out of her ass. A bitch under her, pretty pretty face, but way too much fat, had a strap-on shoved up KJ's pussy, its built-in vibrator and dual clit nubs running on eleven.

The current whip was only the latest one in a series of escalating lashes, across her back, her tits, her ass and legs. So much of her body was raw, welts here and there. She really hoped this job'd pay enough to take time. Leave town. She'd just have to not... show herself at her sister's. Until.

She'd healed before. She'd heal this time.

She'd been impressed with the man who'd met her at the door. Fifty, no sixty, but solid, fit, a perfect moustache with, like his hair, just enough gray mixed into the brown to distinguish him.

He'd been familiar, but she'd not been able to place why. On the television... or newspapers. Somewhere like that. His voice firm, confident, not friendly, but they never were. Authority. He expected to give orders. And expected them to be obeyed.

He'd led her downstairs. To her surprise. Three couples, all old, like moustache, some fit, like him and the man who fucked her ass, the others not so much, carrying their ages well but a bit too much fat.

Not that she'd said a word. At least not on that.

Then she'd seen the equipment. The ropes... frames... pulleys. She'd known then what the warning had meant. Well, no, not precisely, since it all could be used in... various ways. If these walking fossils, she'd thought, KNEW they're way around it all... she'd likely enjoy earning the night's pay.

Then, the camera, recording gear. A couple of tripods. Real cameras. This was not a hobby setup. These fuckers were serious. Beyond serious.

"Brothers and Sisters," Moustache had said as he led her into the large basement room, everyone dressed in Valley Blah, men in slacks and shirts, their bitches in dresses from the same anti-designer as hers, "this is Sister Kelly Joy. It's her mission to teach us Good and Evil."