We're the Millers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd held out her hands, the book in her right one as it should be.

"Are you all ready to bask in the love of our Lord?" She'd asked.

"Teach us, Sister," they'd answered in unison.

She'd grinned at that and began to work buttons and snaps. Things had progressed without all that much surprise when the bitch under her, Monica, or whatever her name really was, when that bitch had slapped her across the face. KJ had stood, already naked, her hands bound, she'd been shocked. A second slap. Hard. Not faked. Borderline.

Not that KJ could've done much. It wasn't... unprecedented. It would be THAT kind of night. She'd steeled herself.

Then the lashings had started.

They had to be close. The vibrator had forced her to how many she couldn't say orgasms. Had apparently done the same with bitch Monica. The cocks shoved in and out of each end she felt. They'd grown, hardened. Had to be...

Saliva one end, lube the other, flew free as both men pulled their entire pricks free and scrambled to her face. Monica reached around her back and grabbed her hair, jerked her head up and back to face the men. Evelyn gave up the lashings for now and she and the last bitch hurried and stroked the men's cocks until each delivered their cum.

All over her face. She opened her mouth, put out her tongue, they didn't care. Forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks... and yes, tongue.

There wasn't much. Well, not that much, but for their ages, impressive. The women guided the cocks and she sucked and licked each cock clean, first the one that'd been in her mouth, and then the tangy taste of the lube and juices from the one that'd been in her ass.

Finally, the men shuffled back. A voice, Moustache, with the camera gear.

"Sister KJ is truly a pro," he said.

The man to her left turned and he and that woman kissed, their tongues worked hard as she stroked his cock. Monica pulled the vibrator free and slid downwards to free herself, Moustache had stopped forward and apparently was helping her up, but KJ couldn't turn her head to see.

"We'll get this hard and move her to the wheel, you can fuck her demonic cunt," the woman said. The man kissed her and grinned.

"C'mon," Evelyn said as she and the ass-fucker grabbed at the rope.

"AAAHHH," KJ screamed as her arms were wrenched even tighter, without Monica's bulk to help support her, as the rope jerked her upward. She used the breathing trick, took in air, held it, then panted quickly but shallowly, let the pain run through her.

She'd not been given a safe word. But... the wheel. This was just...

KJ didn't know who screamed. Or the other sounds, the cracking, breaking. More screams, human and not human.

All she registered was steel. Hard, black steel as it grew at next to light speed in her vision.

Eastminster College

Jed Miller slewed his eyes left as he upended the plastic bottle and drained the water and felt the cool liquid run down his throat. Eighteen, they had to be eighteen. He took a deep breath and held it for a moment to tighten the white wife beater a bit more then reached into the rear pocket of his jeans and pulled out a red handkerchief, tossed the empty bottle to the ground next to the small ice chest, and removed his hard hat and set it on the scaffolding next to him. A handful of men, some on the scaffolding and a couple on the ground and dressed similarly but around the corner of the building, laughed and talked and drank water or Cokes. He wiped his face and neck before he turned slightly to his left.

Eastminster's classes didn't start for a couple of weeks, which was the supposed deadline for them refurbishing the Bagnall Building. The administration apparently wanted the crew off the campus before classes because they were apparently worried that a mass of innocent new students prepped with too much religion and too little sex ed would fall prey to a pack of burly construction workers.

Just like the young lovelies sitting on a bench next to a fountain about twenty yards away and pretending that they weren't watching the show. One in boring shorts and a sleeveless blouse, the other in one of those sundresses that didn't quite reach the knee on her left leg crossed over her right. Both had nice legs but more clearly both had some impressive tits, the low and square cut of the sundress was nice, its thin but elastic fabric offered the wearer a choice to skip a bra, one she'd availed herself of. It wasn't that the blouse wasn't tight in the right places, but it was almost prudish in comparison. Both had nice but not extreme end of summer tans and while both were attractive, they were clearly not siblings. A couple of bags of what he took to be books likely from the campus bookstore sat near their feet.

Jed upped the ante when he bent to the cooler, lifted the lid and grabbed a fresh bottle of water. He spun the lid off as he straightened and just before it reached his lips he turned to look directly at the two and tipped the bottle to them then took a drink.

And kept his gaze focused.

Their first reaction had been to respond to his gaze, before they made shows of looking away and pretending to be deep in discussion. But as he knew they would, they turned back to offer glances, smiles, glances. He took another drink before he timed it to tip his bottle when their glances returned to him. This time they faced him, an uncertain smile on the brunette in the shorts, a firmer smile on the blonde in her sundress. He liked that their eyes widened as he walked toward them as he pulled a notepad from his tool belt and took a slow swig from his water bottle. The pair glanced at each other to either decide to run or to offer mutual support.

"Beautiful afternoon, ladies," he said as he stopped close enough to speak conversationally but far enough to offer them escape paths.

Their one chance at that. Their hesitation at responding he expected. The blonde uncrossing her legs and leaning to lightly rest her elbows on her thighs he didn't. She had to know what the combination of that posture, that dress and her impressive tits meant.

He focused his gaze on her.

"My name's Jed, Jed Miller," he said, "I see you've been shopping at the bookstore. What classes are you taking?"

"I'm Loren," the blonde said before she touched her friend's left thigh, "and this is Noreen. We don't know what we're studying, we're freshmen."

Noreen let out a quick exhale, Jed wasn't sure if it was disagreement or annoyance at revealing her name or their ages. He smiled at and gave Noreen a quick smile before refocusing on Loren.

"English, History, bit of 'rithmetic, eh?"

"About right," Loren said her hands slid along the bare skin of her thighs upward from her knees and nudged the dress a bit higher, "you're fixing our building?"

"Now you know where your tuition goes to, right into my pocket," he dipped the water bottle as a gesture of thanks and drained it with a quick swig. Noreen gave out a slight laugh but Loren grinned.

"We have scholarships," she said, "well, partial. Otherwise we couldn't buy decent clothes."

"Clothes are indeed important," Jed agreed and pointed with his right arm, "'specially here at Eastminster. My little brother the slob went to the Uni up the road, he fit right in, not too many sharp dressers up there. You two will fit right in here."

Loren smiled and nodded, Noreen offered a thoughtful expression and seemed to stare into space for a moment.

"Did you go there too?" Loren asked him.

Noreen's brows furrowed as she looked more closely at Jed's face. He kept his gaze mostly on Loren but turned his torso slightly toward the brunette.

"Nah," he said with an amused tone, "but I won plenty of bets, everyone put money on my never even graduating high school. But I squeaked through."

Loren laughed at that. He hadn't lied, he had graduated. But only because the school had simply wanted him gone, that they'd kept him that long, and he'd stayed, only because he'd been pretty damned good at football. But not good enough for anyone to overlook his abysmal academics to give him a scholarship. Not that he'd cared, he'd had enough education for what he needed.

He set the bottle at his feet then pulled a pencil from his tool belt and flipped the cover of the notepad to open it to a blank page.

"As much as I'd rather stay and talk, I need to go earn more of your tuition money. But, I'd love to splash a bit'a that cash. You won't exactly be gettin' it back, but a nice dinner... Loren, that's L O R E N, right?"

He made a show of writing the name before he paused, pencil poised over the paper and gave the blonde his best smile. Her mouth moved, but locked open before she glanced at Noreen, whose expression seemed to have indicated she'd gone elsewhere.

"Uh, it's kind of hard," Loren said as she pointed vaguely south, "we're moving into an apartment, just up the road, next week. Don't know our number yet."

Jed stayed quiet as something flashed across the blonde's face. He knew this little college was a fifth the size of the Uni and didn't have formal dorms. Most students commuted from around the Valley, but for some lucky few, a number of large, older homes in the area had been carved into tiny apartments and larger lots had been redeveloped into compact three or four story apartment buildings.

Just as the blonde seemed ready to speak, Noreen returned from wherever she'd been. Her voice was hesitant.

"You said your name's Miller," she paused and Jed raised an eyebrow as he turned to her and nodded, "and your little brother was at the Uni?"

"That was the case, Noreen," he said. It'd been a few years, this one would've been barely or not even yet in high school...

"He's the one who disappeared?"

Jed straightened his posture as he locked on her. "That was him."

"Oh, wow," Noreen looked down and when she looked up again her expression had left behind its previously consistent suspicion, "have you, uh, found, heard, anything?"

"No, not a peep, nothing at all, and what, uh, three years now. Poof. Thin air."

"Huh?" Loren's voice. "What are you talking about?"

"His brother," Noreen said, "just... vanished. Him and his girlfriend. Heard about it through Sammy, guy I dated when we were juniors, he went to East High, not our school, only went out a few times. Uncle a cop or something, I'll tell you later."

Jed raised an eyebrow. Fucking cops. Assholes, top to bottom. The one and only time he wanted the shit pigs to do something, they'd sat on their asses. He'd done his own investigations, had his hand on the throat of every gangbanger around the city, plenty of mutual grudges but civilian family was usually out of bounds. But he'd actually believed them when they'd claimed they'd known nothing. Even the Mongrels, who had their sticky fingers in every dirty pie in town, were clueless. A few had even been sad. Jed accepted what he was, hardly knew what a computer was, but Peter made the damned things sing. His brother had a fucking future. And the fucking pigs.

'They ran away,' and that was that. No, pea brains, if they'd run away, they'd HAVE TAKEN HIS GODDAMN CAR!

"Ah, hey, sorry," he said to Noreen's widened eyes, his thoughts had forced their way to his face, "not, uh, best memory. He and me weren't all that close, few years apart, he was an 'A' student and I... well, a 'D' was me overachieving. But the cops didn't do shit and that, uh, still burns me."

Noreen bit her lower lip and nodded. She looked at him was a soft expression. "Hey, Jed, give us your number. Once we get, uh, settled in the new place we'll give you a call. Better than, uh, calling our..."

He read her smile. Calling 'at out mom and dad's,' he finished her sentence but kept it to himself. He flipped to a clean page and wrote 'Jed' and the number down, then ripped it out and handed the little page over. Noreen's mouth moved as she mimed reading it.

"Don't lose that," he said, "I'll be sorely disappointed."

He leaned and grabbed the empty water bottle.

"We won't," Noreen said and he enjoyed Loren's suddenly grumpy glare at her friend.

He smiled and nodded at each young woman, turned and walked toward the Bagnall Building. That'd worked out even better than he'd hoped.

Jed smiled as he pulled up to the King's English bookstore. Noreen was on one of the benches in front of the little place in the commercial row near Eastminster and a couple of blocks from her the new apartment she shared with Loren. She uncrossed her legs and stood up and hefted the strap of a bag over her shoulder, a broad smile on her face surrounded by curled hair. He watched her gait, she walked smoothly in the heels. He hadn't told her this pair, just that she should be in the shortest skirt she owned, the highest heels and as thinnest button down blouse. He'd not been prescriptive on underwear, or, more clearly that she should lack underwear, but the blouse did little to hide that at least above the waist, she'd gotten the hint.

Good.

It was their third 'date,' all of them 'in secret' and 'hidden' so Loren 'didn't know.' Why this meeting was among a variety of strangers at the little restaurants and coffee shop and this bookstore, that was older than him. Not that he'd ever been in it. Books weren't his thing.

What she didn't know, yet, was he'd hooked Loren up with someone, and right now, at the little park on the other side of their apartment, a similar meeting was taking place. Loren would be in a dress, if all worked out, but otherwise the same basic guidance.

He'd been most pleased when his first two dates had panned out. Not only Noreen but also Loren were virgins. But virgins with a bet to 'take care of that issue' now they were out of their mom and dad's houses and were 'college girls.' First one got bragging rights. Noreen had been confused on their first two dates, when Jed hadn't 'taken care of that.' Oh, he'd introduced her to being fingered to climax and having her tit's roughly worked, he'd gotten her sucking a bit'a powder up her nose. She'd like that. She'd liked that alot.

"They told us to 'just say no.'"

"Now you know why," he'd said as she took a second hit, "they know how good it feels."

But he'd saved the ultimate.

What this little whore-to-be didn't know, not for a couple of hours, was how much her virgin cunt was worth. He had a use for it.

And then she and Loren would discover each other's secret.

"Hey, babe," he leaned across and hit the door latch and she pulled the door, "you're looking very hot tonight. Just put the bag in the back, it'll be fine."

"Uh, yeah," she said as she forced it over the back seat and let it drop, sneakers and maye a sweater in it, "you're very handsome."

She sat and he gestured and she slid along the bench and he kissed her and slid his right arm around her shoulders and reached down and gave her right nipple a flick through the soft fabric. She shivered. He broke the kiss and used his left hand to shift into drive.

"Once we're out of this little block, got a treat for you in the glove box. Help yourself. Then we'll hit the party, got some people for you to meet."

A block later he heard the quick inhale. She looked at him, her eyes spinning. He pulled her close and his hand went to the third button on her blouse, the topmost one employed, and flicked it open. She looked down, then back at him with a scandalized expression before she smiled. Her left hand went into his crotch and her right hand undid the fourth button. The cloth fell open and he had a clear view of her right tit, the areola only slightly darker than her skin but the nipple awake and demanding attention.

"Those are the best tits I've seen in a long time," he said. She leaned into him.

Jed sipped from his bottle of beer as he peeked into the large 'sitting' room. Why it was called that, everyone was standing. Had been standing. A good crowd. He'd looked in on Noreen and Loren, both were with a couple of the area pros, touching up make-up and clothing, getting them ready. Each didn't know the other was here and neither knew why THEY were really here, but both were high as kites.

The coordination had worked. He'd walked Noreen through the crowd, mostly men but with a few women mixed in, some of them even civilians that Jed was pretty sure might be interested in bidding at the upcoming auction. Her immediate reaction had been to try and rebutton her blouse, but murmured compliments and she'd even opened the lowest one before the blouse disappeared under her skirt's waistband.

It was too bad KJ was out of the game. She was the best looking working girl in the city, and with a discount on her favorites treats, amenable to nights like this. But Hayley was next best, not quite so good looking but even more mercenary. She'd flitted in and out with both of the night's prizes and had given him a grin and a hearty thumbs-up.

The night's profit should be sweet. Even better, Hayley was pretty sure she could slide these two into part-time positions, their families weren't loaded and Eastminster was pricey, their scholarships didn't go all that far. They'd both morphed from 'high school cute' to 'adult pretty,' both had impressive tits and asses, and with the right make-up could be anything a client wanted.

Some 'easy' cash simply laying on your back and on your hands and knees wouldn't likely be turned down, presented in the right way.

Jed had shed the empty bottle, he and Cale gave thumbs-up as each slid into their respective room. He caught Noreen's eyes in the mirror, she smiled, make-up highlighted those eyes even more. Tiffany stood next to her, turned and smiled and nodded at him.

"Hey, babe," he offered his hand that held a treat around her, "quick one."

She snorted, twice. Tiffany dabbed at the girl's nose before she stepped away.

"Hey, let's join the party," Jed said as he helped Noreen to stand. Skirt and blouse gone, a sheer, red negligee that wrapped the girl's figure, peek-a-boo lace showed and hit as she moved. He touched lips, gave Tiffany a wink when she huffed and he looked at her. The timing needed to be just right.

He led her out of the room, perfect. Cherise had just stepped out of Loren's room, gave him a thumbs-up. Jed turned left and led Noreen. Conversations quieted in the room ahead of them as he stopped just out of sight. One more glance, the girl's eyes spun, focused, unfocused.

Perfect.

"Thank you all for coming," Hayley's most seductive tone, "we have such a special treat for you. Not only one, but two. You've seen them, now get your wallets and purses open. Wide open. If you want exclusive, front or rear or both, or you plan to team up, if you got the cash, we got the beauties."

Jed read Noreen's face, her brain trying to process the words, the circuits no longer directly connected, too much interference. Hayley's voice continued.

"And now, let me introduce Noreen and Loren!"

Jed nudged and led her out, saw Cale with Loren from the other direction. The two girls caught eyes, surprise, confusion, but then both turned.

The audience, over two dozen strong, cheered and applauded. Jed and Cale turned their beauties to face the crowd so they stood either side of Hayley.

"Aren't they the most beautiful young women you've ever seen?" The crowd cheered, a few whistled.

Noreen looked at Jed, he bent and whispered quickly. "Make me proud." He sidled sideways as her misfiring brain tried to process..

"And both of them, fresh. Guaranteed."

The cheer kicked up. A chant.

"Noreen! Loren! Noreen! Loren!"

They each glanced past Hayley at the other, then seemed to shiver and they turned to the crowd.

Jed grinned as he backed out of the room when Noreen shifted her weight and pushed those lovely, young, exceptionally firm tits out.

His finder's fee for these two would be a nice bonus for three pleasant weeks of effort, even after he'd given Cale his cut.