We're the Millers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie arrived at the first cabinet and applied her picks to the lock. Jake half-opened the top drawer on the third when he grunted and closed it.

"Let's try something," he said as he instead opened the bottom drawer and shined his light into it, "ah, hey..."

The lock clicked and Bonnie walked to stand alongside.

Their lights showed the tops of a number of folders, nothing unique, except each seemed to hold large envelopes and no loose papers. They didn't bother counting, but the whole set almost a foot long. But their attention went to the mass of video tapes behind that.

"Check the last one," Jake said softly and Bonnie grunted and shifted and pulled the bottom drawer open. Jake unzipped his hoodie and shrugged it off to reveal the backpack, which he quickly shed as well.

"Jus' shit this one, the usual," Bonnie said as she pushed it closed and pulled the upper drawers but did little more than glance through.

Jake knelt and ran his light over a couple of tapes he'd grabbed. "No words, just dates and, uh, numbers. Don' look like addresses."

Bonnie knelt and pulled the envelope from the first folder and laid it on the drawer and opened it.

"Holy fuck," she whispered. Jake leaned over.

"Yeah, this is what we came for."

A woman on her knees, bent forward and her face obscured by her long and loose blonde hair, her hands bound behind her and her arms wrenched upward by a rope that extended out of sight at the top of the picture. A man's crotch at her face left little doubt what filled her mouth, another man behind her doggy-style.

But both of them grunted at what looked like another woman, dark hair, older, heavier, beneath the blonde, their breasts squeezed together. A standing blonde in some sort of weird garment around her torso topped by a bra, also well older, on the far side of the bound woman with some sort of whip. Sharp, red marks on the bound blonde's pale ass seemed to indicate the whip was being employed. Bonnie flipped the pictures, they were apparently from the same session.

"Oh, hey," Jake said, "stop."

Bonnie froze. "Huh?"

"That chick, the blonde. She's still half dressed, must been from before they.... I... know her. I think."

"Oh, yeah? Talk 'bout triple dees..."

"Not like that," he said quickly, "she's a customer. She's, uh, a pro. Likes grass and sometimes snorts some'a the hard stuff. Not the nose candy, the real shit. Doesn't usually work the streets, hooked into some of the escort stuff, like Brenda and Joyce."

"Lots prettier than those two, and lot younger. Ah, she likes horse, not horse cocks," Bonnie said quietly and Jake offered an 'uh-huh,' "poor bitch. Man, what they do to her?"

"Yeah, but no needles, least not yet... but ya know, I... ain't seen her for a while. Name's KJ, I think. She's usually... regular."

Bonnie shuffled the pictures and stuffed them back into the envelope. "Deal with it later, let's pack this up and get the fuck outta here."

"Not sure I can get all these tapes and folders in...," he said as he unzipped his pack, "gonna be hard enough to balance. And there's nothing but numbers."

Both heads popped up when the distant sounds of sirens flowed through the still-open window.

"Oh, fuck," spoken in stereo before Jake continued, "go peek. I'll just start at the front."

Jake pulled envelopes and stacked them in his pack and left the folders behind. Bonnie poked her head up to gaze over the sill.

"That's fire engines sirens, not pigs," she said.

The street with its row of shorter buildings they'd stood alongside to watch this building was to her right, but she could only see the far intersection with a cross street. Red flashing reflections appeared from her left and after a moment the first fire truck appeared at that intersection, its lights and siren on, the handful of cars on the roads slid to the edges. Tracking wide, the lead engine did a hard right and Bonnie watched a second follow it as the first one dropped anchor in front of the dry cleaning shop they'd used for a backdrop. The second engine pulled alongside it as firemen jumped to the street and ran to pull hoses. The variable sirens that meant piggies neared.

"Oh, mother fucky fucking," Bonnie said as she rose and poked her head through the window and pulled it back in when two police cars stopped hard front to rear to set a blockade at the visible intersection, "that burger shithole, one we use sometimes to deal."

"What?" Jake looked up then went back to packing.

"It's burning, shit shit shit," Bonnie sat on the chair under the window with just her eyes above the sill, "there's pigs down blocking the road. Firemen everywhere. Oh man, they'll... shit. No way they won't see us!"

Dim but clearly visible red and blue flashes of light danced around the room as Bonnie's speech devolved into inaudible muttering.

"Jed says we can't use the stairs or the elevator, closed circuit cameras and alarms and they keep the elevators locked on the ground when they're not patrolling. We'll deal," Jake said, "com'ere. Let's wrap this up."

He jiggled the pack and Bonnie duck-walked over. He forced two last tapes into his pack. "This's it... shit."

Bonnie shined her light into the drawer as red and blue flashes danced above them.

"Six more," she muttered as Jake adjusted the straps on his pack before she ran her light toward the desk, "ah."

She ran on all fours and settled on her knees.

"What?" Jake asked.

Bonnie dumped a couple of reams of copier paper from a plastic bag and duck-walked quickly back to the drawer. She held the bag by one of the two handles.

"Need both hands," Jake said, "how are..."

"Tie it around back a'my belt, let it hang," she said as she emptied the last tapes from the drawer and pushed it closed.

"We gotta move fast. Unbalance you."

"What about that pack?"

"Uh, heavy as fuck, gonna have to do this," Jake said as he donned his hoodie, "can't hide it."

He grunted as he rested on his knees and slid the pack's straps through each arm. Bonnie shuffled over and fussed at it until he let out a satisfied hum. She nudged his hand to the handle of the bag and spun.

"Tie it to my belt," she said.

"C'mon, no."

"I ain't leaving without every last fucking one'a these tapes. Who knows, maybe the ones in your pack are more Temple bullshit, bitches dancing 'round in garments."

"Okay, go."

"Uh, oh, these... locks."

"Fuck it," Jake said and nudged her toward the window, "who cares."

They duck-walked to the window and both peeked over the sill. The two police cars remained in place, their sirens quiet but not their lights. They rose a bit, the actual flames were just out of sight from their angle, but reflections made clear the fire wasn't yet under control. Shouts and other noises carried, but without clear words. A few onlookers stood on the sidewalk on the opposite side from the burning buildings, their attention seemingly on the impromptu show.

"At least they won't hear us when we hit the ground," Jake said and Bonnie huffed before he added in a mordant tone, "and everyone's watching that other way."

"There's that."

"I'll go first," Jake said, "that bag's gonna swing. I'll brace it."

"So sweet," Bonnie said and she leaned and they kissed, "been nice knowing you, Wolfman Jake."

"You too, Bonnie not Parker."

Both rose so their chins were at the sill. They pulled up and cinched their hoods.

"Those piggies down there I think are looking the other way, watching for cars."

"Good," Jake said as he put his feet on the chair and squatted. He braced his hands on the sill and bent forward and lifted his right leg until it extended into space. He huffed as he straddled the sill and Bonnie let out soft sounds as his left leg rose and he spun with his abs on the sill and his legs extended. He slid slightly and bent ninety degrees and paused.

"Still okay," Bonnie said as her gaze swung from the police along the onlookers and firemen and hoses.

"Damn. Pack's heavy," Jake grunted.

Jake shifted his weight and slid his upper body across and down the sill, at mid-chest he let out an audible exhale. He flexed his feet and ducked his head past the center sill and set his weight on the ledge. He sidled to his right and locked his right hand on a gap between the stones.

"C'mon, babe."

Bonnie replayed Jake's moves but needed a slight lunge to get her leg over the sill before she yelped and gripped tight. Jake used his right hand to brace the plastic bag of tapes.

"Shit, not gon—-."

"No, keeping 'em."

He steadied the bag with his left hand as Bonnie shifted both legs into space then slid along the sill.

"Glad I ain't got triple dees," she said with an amused tone before she grimaced as what she did have hit the sill and she shifted until her extended toes found the ledge. She set her weight and let out a long exhale. Red and blue flashes danced over and around them. She and Jake quickly lowered the raised pane.

"Unlocked, let's move," Jake said.

Unlike their arrival, both kept faces to the wall and sidled their feet along, keeping both hands locked in gaps.

"Uuuggg," Bonnie muttered and Jake let out a hard growl as his left hand went to the plastic bag as Bonnie's hands scrabbled for a moment before her right hand solidified it's grip. Jake's right foot swiveled as the other one lost its purchase on the ledge.

Bonnie's left hand finally got a grip on a stone and she pulled herself against the wall. Jake's left foot regained its purchase and he kept his grip on the plastic bag.

"Fuck," Bonnie said in a strained tone, "this bag movin'."

She turned her head left. "Ah... shit, think someone down there's looking this way."

"Who cares," Jake said, "just flashing lights, we're shadows. C'mon, shuffle."

He slid to his right but added gentle pressure on Bonnie's back. After a moment, she replicated his moves and slid her feet along the ledge.

"Good these stones not smooth, good grip," Jake said in a chipper tone that only highlighted the strain, "but getting there."

Diffuse red and blue lights danced around them as they paused at the first window and held the sills to catch their breath. Jake turned his head to the right when he heard a hissed voice.

"C'mon," it was Jed, "they're getting the fire under control, more likely to look this way. Move."

Jake nodded. "C'mon, babe," he nudged at Bonnie's back. She huffed but moved.

As they worked their way past the third window a clunk told Jake the scaffold bridge had been laid for them.

"Shit, guys," he muttered and Bonnie snorted, "it's further away."

He stopped at the bridge and shuffled his feet. "Let's not fall now, eh, Bonnie not Parker."

He got his right foot onto the plank then used it and his hands to lever himself fully onto it. He kept facing the wall for a moment before speaking softly.

"One... two... three...," he shuffled his feet on the not quite two foot wide bridge until he faced his target. Two faces occasionally lit by the still-dancing but dimmed lights.

He stared dead ahead and walked quickly across. Jed stood as he reached the far end and offered a hand as Tommy braced the bridge to keep it in place.

"Good job, Jakey, down," Jed said as the smaller man's feet hit the roof. Jed nudged him further away and looked across, "c'mon Bonnie. Jus' like that."

She'd shuffled to the bridge, but her right leg shook as she raised it the couple of inches needed to get it onto the bridge. She let out a hard huff before she made it on the second try. As Jake had done, she used her hands to lever herself up, but instead of pausing she spun hard and ran across the bridge.

"Shit," Tommy said as he put his shoulder into the end of the scaffolding to keep the bridge in place as it shook from her hard movement. It flexed in the middle.

"AAAHHH," Bonnie said in a not-quite shout as Jed stood and he took the petite woman's shoulder square in his broad chest.

"Motherfuc—-," Tommy chopped short his words as the temporary bridge bounced and the rope dug into his flesh as the far end bounced off the ledge and the rope holding it went taut.

"Bonnie," Jake grunted in a sharp but wearied croak.

Jed wrapped his arms around Bonnie as she left the bridge. He took two steps back and set her feet on the roof's surface. She wrapped her arms around his waist and let out rasped breaths.

"Jake," Jed said as he released Bonnie with his right arm and rotated. The shorter man nodded and stepped forward and he and Bonnie wrapped each other. Jed pushed them out of the way before he went to the scaffolding and grabbed the near end of the bridge as Tommy fought to keep it under control. Both grunted as they pulled it back, rotated it and set it on the roof.

"Split it, Tommo, gonna go take a look," Jed said before he walked in a crouch to the fall wall. The lights showed plenty of sooty smoke from the damaged buildings, but no active flames, a number of the firemen worked on draining hoses to reload them on the trucks. He let out a hard breath when he saw two people crossing the parking lot toward them, the show over they might've thought they'd seen something. The visible police car barricade remained in place. He returned as Tommy grunted and pulled the two pieces of scaffolding apart and went to Bonnie and Jake.

"Shit, guys, looks like you got some loads there," he said.

"Only saw a bit... it's some...," Jake wheezed.

"Fucked shit," Bonnie added in gasped words, "one'a Jake's side bitches."

Jake huffed, Jed snapped. "Later. Me and Tommy'll carry the gear for now, you two follow. Move it, gotta get off this roof. Stay low."

Tommy grunted but he rearranged the scaffolding to he and Jed could carry them on each side. They picked them up.

"Go," Jed said as he led them in crouched walks.

Jake and Bonnie followed with shaking legs.

Streetcars and Spaghetti

"Wait here a minute you two," Jed said, "I'll be right back."

"Hey," Tommy said, "you want us to go ahead, we're already late."

"No," Jed said as he took a hard left.

"What the hel...," Gail said, "why's he going to the Old Spaghetti Factory?"

Tommy grunted as he stood alongside, glanced backward at the sound of conversation, saw a couple who approached. He nudged Gail and they sidled onto the bridging walkway and out of the main hallway.

The pair watched as Jed walked the fingers of his right hand along the round railing that lined the upper floor of one of the western sections of Streetcar Square as he crossed to the walkway on the opposite side. His fingers led him to turn and they watched him firm his posture to his full height, his broad shoulders clear despite the sport coat.

"Fuckity," Gail said in a soft voice, just after the couple had walked past them, apparently toward what was supposed to be their destination, "those little sluts over there, at the entrance."

"Yeah," Tommy said, "look like a bunch of goody-girls."

"Little college girls," Gail's voice slid into a husky tone, "just the kind Jed likes. Oh shit."

"What?"

"That one at the right end of the bench, with the impressive ta-tas, light brown hair."

Three young women sat on the bench outside of the restaurant's entrance, Tommy and Gail watched as the girl's face morphed away from apparent laughter as she looked to her right before she reacted with the others and looked toward the approaching man. Two more in the apparent party stood facing the trio and twisted as they read their friend's face. All wore jeans and a split between blouses and sweaters.

"Little bitch from back early summer," Gail said softly after she'd made sure they were alone as the stood along the railing.

"Huh? Thought Jed got rid of her," Tommy repeated as Jed sauntered to stop alongside the standing girls, where he was a head above the tallest of the pair and the shorter one topped out at his shoulders..

"Ever since Jed's brother went poof, he's been going after these little virgin college bitches," Gail said.

"I noticed. Those two he started with last year, got them working parties now and then," Tommy said, "virgins to snortin' nose candy to part-time whores."

The combination of distance and the wall of noise that emerged from the overflowing Friday night crowd at the Old Spaghetti Factory meant the pair had no hope of overhearing. But Jed's posture indicated he played to an audience while the one young woman's distressed expression was clear.

"He's good," Gail let out a quick laugh, "but that one over there. She wasn't actually a virgin, even though she's a real churchy little bitch. But she wouldn't bite on going pro. Just wanted a good fuck, giving away for free and plenty woulda paid for her. Back few months, he took her out the middle of nowhere, apparently beat the shit out of her and used some, well, gave her a fuck, just got creative with what he used, flashlight included. Tossed her outta the car bleeding, she somehow made it back."

"And now she's running around Streetcar Square? What about going to the pigs?"

"Why I know about it at all. He was back up at that Eastminster rich kid day care college and apparently heard something about 'some student in the hospital.' Was her, name's Dixie or something close. He told me to try and dig in, figured someone female would do better gettin' some info."

"So why'd he send you then?" Tommy grinned and accepted the elbow to his gut.

Jed clearly declaimed with some story as most of his audience looked at him, while Dixie sat with her arms crossed and frowning. But silent.

"That's why I made Bonnie the Bitch do it. 'Sides, she has a couple connections. Anyway, took her a couple weeks. The 'girl in the hospital' was this chick, but they're all ga-ga religious up that school and it seems her parents didn't want the 'scandal' in the news so... no pigs."

"Why we been gettin' paid since we stole those pictures and tapes, gotta love religion."

"At least religious people..."

Tommy let out a soft laugh. "So her fault, eating a shit sandwich."

Gail laughed. "Yup."

They watched as Jed seemed to focus hard on the shorter of the two standing girls. Slender, dark brown hair, despite her snug sweater she didn't have much in the way of tits, but they couldn't get her face. With a wave and a head nod Jed turned to his right and walked across the next bridging walkway that led from the restaurant to their planned destination, The Pub.

As he walked, Jed looked toward the pair and gestured for them to 'come on.' They met him at the door.

"Have fun?" Gail's question.

"I like that tiny little brunette," Jed said, "got plans."

"Barely got tits," Gail said, "not like some of the others. Didn't see her face. Not your usual?"

"Too much hunting at Eastminster, this'n's at the Uni. And plenty cute, specific request."

Tommy and Gail looked at each other as they followed Jed. 'Uni,' Tommy mouthed as the din of a room full of conversations broke over them as the space to their left opened.

"Brother gone," Gail leaned and whispered in the increased noise, "no limits."

"She know about these plans, boss?" Tommy asked in a louder voice.

"She'll learn," Jed said firmly as he led them to follow the bar as it curved to the left and opened into a dining area without a real ceiling but a high, open space with exposed ducts and pipes, "ah, there they are."

Two men, their ages indeterminate but around forty, glared across the noisy, crowded space. The one on the right raised his left arm and pointed at his wrist.

"Ah, perfect," Jed said, "you two just keep your yaps shut. All going to plan."

A Girl Too Far

Bonnie's neck arched to push her head into the pillow as she pressed on the back of Jake's head between legs that she spread almost to ninety degrees and held both in the air and bent at the knees and both legs were naked except for blue socks.