We're the Millers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh," she stuttered out, "yeah, right there, Wolfman!"

Jake pushed his finger further into Bonnie's pussy until he flipped it and hooked his fingers against the hard flesh on the inner wall above her slit. She squirmed her ass side to side and pumped her to force her clit deeper into his mouth. He sucked her erect flesh into his mouth and tightened his lips around the surrounding flesh. Her body jerked each time he flicked his tongue against the rock hard tip.

He nudged back against her hands and she let him adjust to a looser position that allowed him to simultaneously suck and stroke. She guided his head and moved her hips. He managed little more than wet sucking sounds while she let out pants and moans and her mouth moved in wordless pants.

Her right hand left his head and she cupped her right tit with it, they didn't quite fill Jake's hands but hers were almost a perfect fit as she rolled the nipple between fingers and thumb as it grew. Her mouth locked open as the pressure built in her crotch as his lips locked on flesh and held it as his tongue swirled around it and his fingers pressed harder to complete the circuit. She mewled when she released her nipple and groaned with the combination of her lover's mouth and fingers and her own grasp on her so far attention-starved second nipple.

"Aaahhh, fuck... fuck...," she spat out as grip tightened on her nipple and her hand locked his head in place. Her abs flexed as pumped her hips four, five and at the sixth time she locked her muscles to reveal a clear gap between the bed and her lower back.

"Ooohhhh, YEAH!" With one more hard pump she collapsed and the bed shook with her contact.

"Stop," she muttered as both hands went to his head before she slid to his neck and she urged him. He kissed along her stomach, adding drops of saliva to the sheen of sweat that covered her. He deviated left, then right, to offer each erect nipple a short but slow and hard suck.

He set his arms to support his weight as his lips met hers in a kiss that started with closed mouths before both opened and their tongues made tentative forays forward. He flexed his back and hips and pushed his hard prick forward until the excited glans met flesh and his entire cock twitched.

Without breaking the kiss, Bonnie let out a huff that was countered by a laugh and a soft mewl. With a second huff, she used the commingled sweat as lubrication to slide her hands between their bodies until she found the cock that'd been placed with hopeful optimism. Her grip crushed both, before she offered recompense with strokes the length of the hard flesh as she squirmed and adjusted it to its proper target.

She loosened her dual grip and stopped the head just as it penetrated between her lips and forced it to stay in place. She squeezed it with two fingers of each hand and released it and quickly wrapped her arms around his waist and slid them onto his shoulder blades.

She jumped at the wet splash when his pubic flesh met hers as he shoved the entirety of his hard flesh into her body with as much force as he could muster. She humped her back and he withdrew before slamming himself a second time into her prone body.

She wrapped his shoulders more tightly as they broke the kiss with hard, mutual gasps. She shifted her right hand and pressed his head to rest alongside hers as their crotches met in rapid amd forceful pushes.

Time was of no interest. Worthy of the allocation of no brain cells, no attention. Only nerves connected to thighs, hips, prick and clit, and lungs functioned. Joint breaths sped and deepened as the mattress bounced and the bed frame groaned.

Hard, non-verbal sounds ratcheted up with each joint thrust, grunts as each pulled back and reloaded. They pushed each other on with touches and pinches to heighten their efforts.

"Oh... oh... oh...," Jake said, "oh... yeah..."

"Give it," Bonnie gasped out as she squeezed his hips with her legs and pulled him in.

"Fu...," Jake gasped. His body shivered and jerked. Bonnie's back arched and forced both bodies into the air, with inches of clear space they momentarily defied gravity before they succumbed. Both bodies collapsed into a single mass. Neither managed more than rasping breaths for one, then a second minute before Bonnie let out a winded syllable.

"Off."

Jake's head rose and they caught eyes and he kissed her quickly before she nudged him and their bodies separated with a soft squelch before both winced but smiled when he pulled his softened prick from her slit, chased by a gush of sticky liquid that trailed for six inches before it broke. He levered himself with his arms and flipped to his left to bounce them on the mattress when he landed along her right side.

"Wow," he said, "that was..."

"Hey," she said in a slow voice as she rolled onto her side and put her left arm across his chest, "thought I'd change up my after work routine. Instead of bitching and moaning, I'd skip to the fucking. Good thing you were home, I'd''ve had to jump Tommy."

"Or finally sixty-nine Gail's sweet, sweet cooch."

"Bleech. We've discussed... that. I ain't getting close to that fanged monster she's got down there."

"But I was home. And, you're welcome to come home in this mood any and every day. But... uh..."

"Why? Why'd I just rape your brains out before I even got my socks off?"

"Rocks off, socks on. Yeah."

"Fired a bitch today," Bonnie said with a mixture of surprise and determination.

"Fired? Uh, hey... why?"

"Stealing clothes. Well, trying to steal clothes."

"Stealing clothes? Uh, hey, your wardrobe—."

"Would be empty if I'd gotten fired for doing that. Well, really, didn't fire her for stealing. Fired her for being a dumb cunt who GOT CAUGHT trying to steal. Shit, bitch, if you can't do it properly, I ain't lettin' you do it on my time."

"Sounds like management's gone to your head, Bonnie not Parker."

"I'm drunk on power," she kissed his cheek, "been working in little shops since they threw that diploma at me to get the fuck outta high school... just like most of the chicks I work with... and finally figured out why all those other bitches were such nightmare managers. Give one of us a little power over the rest, gonna fuck y'all up the ass with it."

"Speaking of fucking up the ass—, OOF!"

"Let me do yours with a strap-on first, you can have mine. Deal?"

"I hear KJ's back in town and back on the game, she's quite acommo—"

Bonnie's voice went into a slow sing-song cadence as her hand slid down and cupped his balls. "She won't be the only one ending up with the fractured skull this time then."

Jake snorted. He winced but smiled at the slight squeeze before Bonnie squirmed away and rolled to drop her legs over the edge of the bed.

"C'mon, I'm thirsty and hungry. Got the house to ourself, beer in the fridge. Let's call for a pizza and walk around naked. We never get a Saturday night alone!"

Jake laughed and rolled to the opposite side and slid off. "Hey, you can splash some cash on me, what with the giant raise you got with your promotion."

Her hard laugh followed by a raspberry blown with her tongue and extra saliva caused him to laugh as well.

"'We trust you with the extra responsibility, Bonnie, and we reflect that with the twenty-five cents an hour extra.' And apparently I don't fucking get time and a half for overtime."

"They never gave you overtime before. But hey, we can afford a bigger turkey for Thanksgiving this week."

"'Course not. If you think my ass is tight shut, a bomb wouldn't open the owner's up."

"Get us some beers, I'll call Gepetto's. The usual?"

"And garlic bread! Let's stink nex' time we fuck."

He laughed but picked up the phone and dialed, put in the order.

"Forty-five," he said as he walked into the living room, saw her sitting cross-legged on the sofa, naked except for the blue socks and a blanket between her flesh and the old furniture's rough fabric. She waggled a yellow can of Colorado's finest Rocky Mountain Piss Water. He sat alongside her on the blanket-protected couch. She gestured with her head and he pulled a second blanket from the back and spread it over their shoulders and accepted the beer.

"Got some coke in the nightstand," he said, "want?"

"Let's build up to it," she shook her head and held out her can, "I just want to enjoy that we're here, alone, no one ordering us to go anywhere."

He tapped cans and both drank. "A Saturday night in. We're almost a boring old married couple."

She snorted at that, but tapped cans again and both drank. Her voice was soft as she looked at whatever was on the television, the sound muted. "You mentioned KJ..."

"Oh, yeah, uh..."

"Not that. Those pictures we stole last year."

"Ah, yeah," he said and a quick shiver ran down his body.

"And my job, and your job. Delivering frozen shit."

"Hey, it's a living. Why we have all the frozen fish sticks we can eat."

She closed her eyes and snorted again. "Thanks to what those religious fucks did to KJ, fracturing her skull and them recording it—."

"And the others," he added into her tiny pause.

"Yeah. And then just dumping her naked on the sidewalk in front of a hospital. Took 'em hours to figure out what was wrong with her. We've, well, us and Gypsy Rose and KJ have made some decent bucks off them paying... even they wouldn't get the pigs to ignore THAT shit. So, they pay, or we send out the pics. But with that and selling grass and other stuff people enjoy, why do we all have 'jobs?'"

"C'mon, ya know. Jed's good, really good. Look around," he moved his beer in an arc at the end of his outstretched arm, "this house miles better'n anything we'd have... without. And it's almost big enough we mostly... can ignore that Gail and Tommy are here. And Jed sometimes. What we all get paid, what we'd afford be a whole lot shittier'n this place. Besides, it's all about 'W Two' forms and taxes and 'legal' income. Easier to hide the... other."

"Well, yeah. But. I dunno."

"Look," he said, "yeah, I know, Jed's the manager. And he can fuck us up the ass anytime, but he's good. How many times the pigs pick us up and, uh, run us through?"

She snorted. "Half dozen, something like."

"Yeah. And?"

"It's Saturday night in the Avenues, we're naked on the couch after a massive fuck, drinking beer, gonna snort coke later and fuck some more, watching the television."

"Because Jed's smart. Not as smart as his brother was, well, smart different. The pigs know us, well, of us, but he gets just enough info to keep us outta the cross-hairs. Like Gypsy Rose running her girls—."

"And guys. That Jeff who works next door at the Square. I sent him to Gypsy Rose. He's my best friend now.."

"Yeah, 'nother happy customer," Jake said and joined in with a shared laugh, "we all keep it quiet and just slow enough. Jed has some great sense to track the edge. And he gave us the night off. And he takes care of us like Gypsy took care of KJ, paid her hospital bills and sent her to Seattle for months after she found out what'd happened. Asked Jed to steal those pics for payback since she couldn't go to the pigs neither."

The television ran through some ads that two sets of eyes watched but neither registered. Then the KPUD logo popped up big and proud with the "Late News - Saturday" superimposed. A man and a woman, both dressed to the peak of the station's stylist's stills, smiled from behind a desk.

"Yeah," she said after another sip, "but he's been kinda weird last couple weeks. Much as I'm happy being HERE tonight, gotta be some parties needing gear 'round town. Lettin' someone else get the cash?"

"I dunno, 'nother one'a his little college sluts he's after. With Peter disappeared, he can do whatever shit he wants up there on the hill, they had that pact to avoid each other's turf. That's gone. But there's something off about this'n, I heard Gail telling Tommy there's some problem, Jed's got something nasty planned for the little whore. Who the hell knows."

"Or cares," Bonnie said, "most'a these college slut girls could use a bit'a sense pounded into them, up their cunts or couple fists would do plenty of 'em good."

Jake laughed at Bonnie's hard snorted huff. He upended his beer.

"Empty," he said and she drained hers and handed the fallen soldier to him.

"Get me 'nother, too."

He leaned and kissed her and walked to the kitchen. As he returned with full cans in each hand he looked at the television.

"Hey, turn it up!"

Bonnie mouthed what but she scrabbled at the remote next to her on the sofa and raised the volume. Jake walked quickly to the sofa and handed over the beer. The visual was of a young man, mid to late twenties, very light brown hair in a grown out crew cut, his face soft and saggy and in an expression that mixed confusion and anger.

"... the year long saga of Brigham Christensen came to a tragic end today," the grim-faced man with short-cropped dark hair and seated behind the news desk said in his practiced baritone, "when he died from a gunshot fired by a guard at the State Criminal Psychiatric Hospital earlier today as he assaulted one of the nurses."

"That's Gail's horse cock dumbass," Jake said, "shit. Missed your chance, babe."

He managed to not spit out any beer when the elbow caught him square in the gut.

"Mr. Christensen has been confined to the hospital," the blonde female half of the anchor pair caught her cue perfectly, "since being found not guilty by reason of insanity in the stabbing death of Bishop Lavelle Fraser last year. Bishop Fraser had agreed to offer counsel to Mr. Christensen and Hannah Holcombe, who'd accused him of attempting to sexually assault her while they were dating. During the counseling session, Mr. Christensen claimed that 'Lilith told me Hannah needed it!' When Mr. Christensen became even more agitated and screamed 'Lilith promised' repeatedly, he ran into the kitchen. When Bishop Fraser confronted him there, the young man stabbed him repeatedly with a knife he'd pulled from a drawer."

The visuals changed to pictures of a man around fifty, pudgy, short blond hair and a stern expression, and a young woman, also blonde, pretty, somewhere in her twenties. A broad smile on her face.

"Hell, Bonnie, you REALLY missed out on a good one." This time he'd anticipated the attack and her elbow only brushed his side.

"You're gonna just be jackin' off, only sex you'll be getting, any more'a that," Bonnie said and took a long swig of the beer.

The TV man had picked up the tag-team narration. "The assault at the hospital by Mr. Christensen was apparently triggered when he accused the attending nurse of being this Lilith, a demon he has since the terrible event claimed was sent to tempt and torment him."

The visual changed to a woman of indeterminate age, but seemingly not much over thirty, with sad eyes that seemed far older. She had dirty blonde hair and pale skin that was unevenly tanned.

"Oh... fuck," Bonnie said with a hugely amused tone.

"Miss Evelyn Edgeware has only been at the hospital for ten days, having recently moved from Denver to take the job. This was her first shift on Mr. Christensen's ward, and was, according to a statement from the hospital, the first time she'd encountered him."

"That bitch looks like Gail's fuckin' twin," Bonnie said, her voice conveyed as much amusement as it seemed possible to signal.

The TV picture returned to the man and woman at the KPUD newsdesk. The female half of the anchor pair picked up the narration.

"Miss Edgeware is in serious condition in an unidentified hospital but is expected to recover. The guard who fired the shot has not yet been identified by the hospital or police, pending further investigation."

"Uh," Jake said, "oh... hell."

"We will bring you further updates as they are released. For now, this situation has badly affected yet more families. Rumors of illicit drug use—"

Both Bonnie and Jake let out loud and happy laughs.

"are said to have been at the root of these horrific events. Once again, the terrible scourge of illegal drug use leads to tragedy."

Bonnie and Jake bounced and fell against each other with laughter. The TV picture widened to add a second man to the right of the seated pair. "And now, Scott Parker with sports. How 'bout them Cougars, eh, Scott?"

Bonnie tapped at the remote and the TV went silent as helmeted football players appeared.

"That chick, that nurse," Bonnie said with a grin, "does Gail have a sister?"

"Fuck no," Jake said as tried to stifle laughter, "parents took one look at her when she came out and never had sex again."

"Yeah. Well, if Gail hadn't been repeatedly bashed in the face with the ugly stick—."

"Ugly baseball bat," Jake said. Bonnie laughed.

"Yeah, ugly bat, she'd, uh, look like that nurse bitch. It's kinda freaky. Even got the same skin issue."

"Nurse's nose was straight, and looks like she has all her teeth... well, who knows what Briggy did to her to get shot."

The doorbell rang. Both looked down along the other's body.

"It'll be Jimmy, I bet," Jake said, "you get the door like that. Won't have to give a tip, it'll kill him."

Bonnie flipped a middle finger as she pushed the blanket off and stood. "We'll see."

"Money's on the table," Jake said as he watched her bare ass and socked feet.

"Garlic breath," Bonnie said as she broke the kiss. Her left hand coaxed Jake's prick to harden as his hands did likewise to her nipples.

"No, you've got garlic breath," he said. The remains of the pizza sat on the coffee table in front of the couch, the TV flipped to one of the 24 hour cable movie channels, this one the softest of soft core porn, but enough to have given the couple the only encouragement they'd needed.

Their mouths rejoined, hard, open, tongues determined to advance and take no prisoners. The battle raged. Bonnie's grip on her target tightened and her arm pistoned as she literally pumped it to its full potential. He slid his hands to her armpits and his tongue retreated just enough for him to force out a word.

"Up."

He lifted and she used her to climb and she threw her left leg across his and straddled him. She put both hands on his shaft and held it. With slight movements, she guided him to place her.

"Down," she said. He lowered her and his flesh penetrated hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. He put his hands under her hips and assisted her legs as she raised and lowered herself, her movements a world away from their frantic coupling on the bed.

Jake added slow tenses of his legs to push his ass just free of the couch to meet Bonnie's slow downstrokes, the primary battle had been rejoined as tongue bashed against tongue. Territory taken and lost, without quarter.

When the front door burst open.

"What the HOLY FUCK?"

They broke the kiss and Jake let out an ouch when Bonnie half turned.

Gail's mouth went wide, the gaps clear and ugly as she laughed. Tommy smiled and shook his head.

"Uh, what's up?" Jake said with a slight slur as his penis deflated but wasn't quite freed from Bonnie's body.

Gail's mood shifted, her face hardened and her eyes bore into them. "Get dressed shitheads, something's happened."

"Huh?" Bonnie said as she glanced at Jake, who shook his head. Both looked at the standing pair.

"Jed," Tommy said, "he's been jumped or something. Hammy found us, he's got the police scanner in his truck. Heard EMT's taking Jed to the Uni hospital, he apparently was beating the shit outta that little whore but, well, dunno. Don' care 'bout that, but I kinda doubt she put him down."

"'Less she's a secret super-ninja. He said the little slut and you," Gail glared at Bonnie, "could borrow each other's clothes. So gotta assume it's one or more likely a bunch'a others got involved. So get the fuck dressed. We got shit to do and assholes to find. And don't worry us seeing, ain't got nothing we never seen before."