All Comments on 'We're the Sultans'

by cruel_mirror

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 pages to say nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a problem dear friend.

Your average score for your stories is less than 2.5 so in conclusion:

Either your stories really don't appeal.

Either you are in the wrong category and publishing in Fetish would guarantee a more targeted audience.

Either your writing skills are not up to your expectations.

Any passion, whether cultural, sporting, intellectual...must include a period of critical reflection in order to determine desires, progress, achievements...A critical and sincere self-analysis will allow you to fill your shortcomings and mistakes.

Good year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Men with no balls, that seems to be cuck paradise. Who reads this shit and gets off on it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, our first piece of shite for the new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF? you are seriously fucked up seek help ASAP.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Then Dan goes and gets himself a gun... and shoots the fucking lot of them!

Either that or he grows a backbone... and some self respect, then tells his slut, betraying, cheating wife Molly that she can stay with her slut friends cause he's filing for a Divorce.

Andyman99Andyman99over 1 year ago

Very hot story.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story but a little disjointed and the various characters weren't easy to follow in the narrative

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

None of the wives were loving

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous reader with comment "You have a problem dear friend."

There's something shortcoming, that's true. Your list of "Eithers".

So, I'd suggest you to find another hobby. Something other than trying to "analyze things". But I won't score 1 if you don't, feel free about it.

Both you and I know that you and the other 1 scorers can't wait to read the next one. To score 1, to make a comment (you at least tried to make a normal comment). Otherwise, I wouldn't have read a 5th story of some person, if I didn't know what those scores really meant.

Don't worry about me, 10 readers liking or sincerely commenting (for or against) about a story it is enough for me.

50 pretenders, the ones pretending to be readers, whining about my stories? I guess I like that too. Seeing them try to add logic to their comments? That just makes me think that my story hits right spots and it hurts good.

Good year to you too.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

LenardSpencer,

Divorce is enough, we're not shooting anyone.

Besides, no one is cheating in this story, there's no need to compare this to a normal marriage

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"great story but a little disjointed and the various characters weren't easy to follow in the narrative"

Sorry about that, I tried to tidy it up but that's as good as it gets when err... Let's say, everyone's hand is in everyone's pocket.

Thanks for the comment.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

Andyman99, thank you, glad you liked it.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"None of the wives were loving"

Lol

I never thought about it that way, thanks.

HarryKing1066HarryKing1066over 1 year ago

Poor cuckold Dan!... a brilliant imagining of how a horny party should develop...slowly, putting tension and expectation into the mix, and then totally uninhibited - thank you - HNY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No whining stories suck so I guess does the author cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Very thoughtful, complicated and hot story. I was also a little confuse between Molly and Cynthia earlier on. Might have been better to figure out how to tell the story more strictly through either Molly's eyes or Dan's rather than jumping around. I'd be keen to find out more about this cast of characters.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

You covered almost all of the perverted non LW cliches in this POS. Congratulations.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"Might have been better to figure out how to tell the story more strictly through either Molly's eyes ..."

You may be right, it is easier to write and read if it's from a single person's perspective but there were different unknown parts for more than one person, so I guess that was the only way I could do it. Thanks.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

HarryKing1066,

Thank you too, glad you liked it.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

"No whining stories suck so I guess does the author cuck"

I don't criticize anyone's work, so I won't make a comment on your little poem. You can read mine in my poems,

Since I'm not a cuck, yours is a bit pointless but thanks for trying.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorover 1 year agoAuthor

26thNC,

Thanks for your constant contribution.

I sincerely can not understand if you like my stories or not, looking at your unhappy comments in all my previous stories:

"Poor feckless cuck. Of course the bitch is cheating." Moot Point - Anita

"After reading your intro I expected a cuck story, and read one." Moot Point - Bree (this comment is my favorite)

"One more cheating cunt to dislike." on Moot Point - Carol

"Just nothing here to get invested in." on Troll Hunters

Anyway, nice to see you around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should read again your story. It's terrible. The dialogues are really the worst.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A narcissistic bloat full of himself, hilariously trying to sell a self portrait as an presumptuous scribb… writer, with a liability to poisoning the crap before flushing.

Get real dude, the local latrine has better stories farted in cum on the walls.

Captcha

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirror8 months agoAuthor

Captcha, if it hurt you that much, I guess the story is not that bad.

Howardstark1910Howardstark1910about 2 months ago

This is one of the best cuckold scenarios I have read in years. I would love more with this level of degradation and humiliation from multiple couples.

Thank you for fueling the submissive cuck in me.

cruel_mirrorcruel_mirrorabout 1 month agoAuthor

Howardstark1910, thank you. This one was a bit too graphic for me, I'm glad that you think I could pull it off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruel_mirror@cruel_mirror
Cruel Mirror is my author’s name I, here and now, have to proclaim Events, characters in my stories and their ties to reality, I disclaim Writing about reality is not my aim All readers to me, are aimée and aimé But, trying to insult me is so lame Remember, there's "cruel" in...