We're the Sultans

Story Info
A pretentious couple's descent into swinging on vacation.
18.2k words
2.81
25.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Info:

Young couple go on late honeymoon and they meet other couples. There's swinging, intercourse, cheating, cuckolding, humiliation, lesbian sex.

This time, there are no untold parts - not like Moot Point series.

***********************************

Danny and Molly left the shuttle with their luggage. Their late honeymoon was finally happening. Hand in hand, they entered the lobby of the hotel. They could see the large beach reserved to the hotel from there. They quickly registered themselves and hurried to go to their room to change into their swimsuits.

"I love it!" said Molly. She was hardly waiting to get a tan on her pale white legs and body. She was a beautiful girl, with a nice body. Not athletic, not overweight. Nice.

They were both 24 but Danny looked younger than her. They got married three months ago and they were still not used to being married yet. They met only five months ago, so, they were still getting to know each other.

Danny always believed to be and acted like a go-getter, a hotshot. He was a courageous young man, he worked hard but he probably lacked the skills and mindset to be someone like that. He already ruined two business attempts but he had no intention on stopping to chase opportunities.

Molly wasn't much different. She didn't have dreams about career or money but she wanted to live a life of leisure, go on trips around the world, attend parties. If you asked her, she would say she was a wild party girl. She wasn't. She lacked the social skills and the self-confidence. Her beautiful face, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and beautiful long legs were her most important assets.

They had that pretentious efforts for those dreams but that was all. They were right to believe that they were a great match.

Soon, they were finally at the beach. She was sunbathing while Danny was in and out of the sea all the time. When he was returning, he noticed that she was talking to the couple next to them at the beach. He was a big and a bit overweight guy. He probably was handsome before gaining weight. Then Danny saw his wife. That tiny and petite blonde. She looked like she was from an anime movie. She was perfect. Innocent looking but hot. And that tiny girl had a set of breasts on her, making Molly's look like lemons. They weren't huge but they were perfectly shaped juicy looking things. He stopped at a distance to act like he was trying to figure out who they were, while ogling at her breasts.

He slowly walked towards them and Molly introduced Cynthia and Scott.

They sat there and had a long chat. Danny forgot about Cynthia's breasts. In fact, he forgot them when he saw her face but during chat, he forgot about her at all. Except when he looked at her face, she was incredibly cute and hot. He thought that she had to be the perfect woman, physically.

Molly and Cynthia had many common things to talk about. Danny and Scott were not like that but they got along well too. He looked like a naive but fun guy. Cynthia, on the other hand, was bubbly in a very attractive way.

They were around their thirties and they were married for seven or eight years, they had a quarrel about that.

They agreed on finding each other at the beach next day when they left the beach together.

At night Danny and Molly had a great dinner watching the sunset. It was very peaceful and romantic but both were watching the other people instead of sunset. Danny was watching the wealthy group, opening bottles of expensive drinks, while Molly was looking at the couple she knew from a magazine. The guy was a football player in Europe and as far as she could remember, his wife was the daughter of a famous organizer.

They left the restaurant to go to the bar on the beach. It was a great bar, with lots of colorful guests having fun. They started drinking and in short time they saw Scott and Cynthia. They joined Danny and Molly. An hour later, they lost count of drinks they put away and they were dancing to the music. When they returned to their seats, they found another couple there.

Molly had her purse there and she leaned to take it "Let me get this..."

"Oh, sorry. We didn't notice your bag, please don't. We'll find another corner." The guy who looked like he was over 60 stood up like a gentleman. His wife was younger, probably at her forties. She didn't move but she was watching her husband and the others with joy. Danny remembered the guy from the restaurant. He was one of the guys sitting with that group.

"Err, there's space for all of us, why don't we..." Danny was about to offer to sit together.

"Yes! Great Idea. I love young couples, come on girls!" His wife was a real party girl.

In an hour, they all were having great time. Their mature new friend, Marcel ordered an expensive bottle of whiskey for the boys and a few happy cocktails for the girls. His wife Dona was a stylist before she got married with him and she energized the table. The girls were dancing around the table, while boys were drinking, telling jokes, talking about anything.

Then, Marcel saw a friend of his and left the table. Dona was pulling the girls, trying to get them back on their feet but they were exhausted. She was shouting "Boo, come ooon!!"

"Eeeh! She gave up and turned to Scott. "Scotty!"

He was waving his hands no, while still sucking on the lemon came with the tequila shot.

She didn't listen and held his hand to drag him to the wide area where everyone was dancing. He was mouthing Cynthia "What can I do?"

Cynthia was just laughing at him. Danny sat near Molly and he was listening to their conversation. Then he noticed that Cynthia started to look at the dancing ground frequently. He didn't want to stop staring at her, as if he was listening to her because he couldn't take his eyes off her. But he got curious and he couldn't believe what was going on there.

Dona and Scott were dancing too close to each other. She was having fun but Scott was looking at Cynthia helplessly because her hands were on his buttocks, pulling him to herself.

Danny looked at her and she looked angry and jealous. She was trying not to show but she wasn't happy about that.

"They're having fun and she ambushed him. Probably she has no bad intentions." Danny was saying but Cynthia wasn't listening.

Danny turned back to watch them, because no one was interested in him at that moment. Molly and Cynthia were whispering things and nodding their heads.

Dona and Scott slowed down, because Dona was whispering things in his ear. "What the fuck?" Cynthia mumbled.

But then both turned their heads and looked at Cynthia. Then Dona looked at him again, as if waiting for the answer to her question. And Scott shook his head slowly, probably saying "I don't know."

She held his hand and brought him back to his wife "I have to pee; can you order one of those last cocktails for me?" and walked away.

"What was that about?" Cynthia whispered angrily. We all heard.

"We can give you privacy if you want, come on Dan!" Molly pushed him. He wasn't happy because it was fun watching couples fight.

When they left them alone, Scott started to defend himself "You saw her, she dragged me there. And she wasn't trying to pursue something with me, in fact she was..."

"What?"

"Never mind."

"I wasn't jealous, she's not even beautiful. I can even say she's ugly. But that was inappropriate. She groped your ass."

"What? She just pulled me to herself to talk."

"Scott!"

He stopped talking.

"What did she say to you?"

"Nothing, never mind. Do you want a drink? HEY! 2 of those!"

"Slow down, you drank too much."

"No, I'm good. Open air, no problem."

Just when Cynthia was about to ask him again, Dona appeared near her and she sat down beside Cynthia. Scott said "I'll be back" and left before Cynthia could ask him where he was going. But he went near Danny and Molly and he was dancing with them.

"So, Cynthia. I was telling him that I wished I had half of your beauty. You're incredibly beautiful. Scott is very lucky."

Cynthia's cheeks turned red out of shame. She just called that woman 'ugly' a minute ago and she was complimenting her like that. But...

"Not only your face, you are a perfect, delicate flower."

"Thank you, Dona, you're so..."

"Did Scott tell you what I told him?"

"No?"

She held Cynthia's hand, looked in her eyes smiling. She slowly raised her hand and kissed it, still looking in her eyes. This time, she wasn't smiling. Cynthia had goosebumps, thinking that there was lust in her eyes. She couldn't believe how that 'almost ugly' woman could be seductive that successfully. She thought that she never could have an impact like that even on a man.

Because of how she felt, she quickly pulled her hand away.

"Wh..."

"Ask him" and she stood up again to leave her there alone. When she was walking past Scott, she whispered something in his ear and he looked at Cynthia. She was sitting there, looking at her hand.

When she noticed Scott standing near her, she said "Hey, where were you?" in an exaggerated way.

"What did you talk?"

"Nothing, she complimented me."

"And?"

Cynthia didn't want to talk about her. What she did confused her very much. She was trying to act cool but she was giggling for no reason.

"Cynthia?"

"What did she say to you there?"

"Now? Not to leave my wife alone."

"No, before. When you were dancing."

"Never mind, tell me what she said to you."

"To ask you what she said."

"That's all?"

"What's going on Scott?"

Scott didn't look comfortable but he started to talk.

"She told me that she was bisexual."

Cynthia's facial expression changed. She was anxious.

"And she told me that you were the cutest thing she ever laid her eyes on."

Cynthia understood that they weren't compliments. She was seducing her. She wasn't wrong.

"And she would do anything to spend a night with you."

"What?"

"Not like that. She told me to ask you if you would like to have a threesome with her."

Cynthia was still looking at him in astonishment.

"That's all."

"Oh, that's all then. No problem in that case."

"I didn't do anything, Cynthia, I'm just saying because you asked."

"And, what was your answer?"

"I said I had no idea what you would think."

"So, you're ready to do it if I say yes."

"I..."

"Do you find her attractive?"

"No. I mean, she has a hot body but I..."

He was thinking that he said wrong things, she was going to go mad at him.

But Cynthia noticed that she really had a hot body. And a stern face, which was in line with her controlling behaviors. Cynthia noticed that she also found her attractive.

"Yes, she does."

"But she's ugly, as you said."

"No, she has a different kind of charm. She..."

Scott noticed how she was confused. He knew that she once or twice felt the boobs and asses of strippers in their Amsterdam vacation. She almost accepted to go in one of those Red Light Street houses, after watching that girl from the window for a period. She said "No. I'm not ready to try that!" He never felt hornier before or after that. Until that moment.

"Babe, we're on vacation. We won't see those people again. This is your chance to try."

Cynthia was hesitating to make a decision. She wanted to try that once. And this woman directly targeted her, this was much better than paying someone to do that. She was about to accept but then she got jealous.

"I can't accept. I don't want you to do anything with her. You find her hot. I'll get jealous."

He was finding her hot. He was very horny. He insisted. He tried to convince her for minutes.

Then they heard her voice again "Sorry for eavesdropping. But there's a misunderstanding. I mentioned her only. Otherwise, Marcel wouldn't allow me. We have an agreement. If a man is involved, he wants himself and the man's wife to be involved too. Sorry. We can invite Marcel too, if you want. What do you say?"

Scott grimaced "She's too valuable for me. I'll get too jealous."

When he was mumbling things, Dona was sitting on the arm of the lounge couch, slowly caressing her shoulders and her cheek was moving along her neck. Scott was oblivious to that but Cynthia

already started to get impatient to be alone with her. She wanted this too much. Not like how she felt in Amsterdam. This had to happen. She was already considering to give him permission to fuck Dona too.

"If Marcel joins, he can keep him talking time to time, we can have more private time this way. And, Marcel is a good lover. I can guarantee that Scott will be the jealous one when you leave."

It didn't sound realistic. Sex with Marcel didn't sound that interesting. But she was right. He was old, so eventually he was going to stop playing and Scott would have to talk to him after his one time with Dona.

"Scott. I want to do this."

"Come on, Cynthia. I don't want it like that."

"I will let you have sex with Dona this way. The reason I'm accepting is Dona, not him. I want to spend time with her alone. If you accept not to come to the room, that's Ok. Otherwise..."

She stopped because she felt Dona's hand moving along her back, down to her ass. She was groping her ass and Cynthia was having trouble to collect her thoughts. She looked at Dona and said "Would it be Ok if I only gave him a lap dance or something like that? Would he agree to that?"

Dona smirked "If you believe you can stop at that point, I guess he will."

Scott said "Hey, slow down. I didn't accept anything. Give me a moment."

Danny and Molly were watching them, trying to understand what was going on. Danny had some ideas but Molly was completely unaware of the sexual tension, she was still thinking this was about Dona and Scott's dance. Since nobody looked angry anymore, they returned to their comfortable seats.

All of them were smiling at each other, sitting silently like that. Except Scott. He looked like he was occupied with some troubling thoughts.

He stood up and sat near Danny and Molly. They were all looking at Cynthia, sitting at the corner of the couch and Dona, still sitting at the arm of that couch, as if there was no other place to sit. Nobody suspected about her arm behind Cynthia's back. She was pressing her finger in her ass crack, while groping her beautiful ass. Both Dona and Cynthia were wet, waiting for that knucklehead Scott to make a decision. They both felt like that about him at that moment.

New drinks arrived and Scott kept drinking. Finally, he leaned towards Danny and Molly, started to tell them what happened. Cynthia didn't care at that moment; she was hardly keeping herself not to turn and kiss Dona.

Danny was smirking, while Molly was shocked. Not that she never heard of such a thing but she had no idea how such things started or happened. It always sounded like something for a marginal group of people, she never expected it could come to people like Scott and Cynthia.

"Wow, what did she say when you rejected her?"

Danny looked funny to her "I don't think they did, did you Scott?"

Scott didn't respond.

"Babe, this is not a very awkward thing in some circles. They live their life as they want and they don't give a fuck about anything. I know some of my friends did similar stuff and I didn't see anyone of them regret it." He was talking as if he experienced everything in life. But both Scott and Molly bought that.

Molly first thought of disagreeing with him but then her pretentious and wannabe self stopped her "I guess you're right."

Seeing Scott look at her in curiosity, she got bolder.

Molly kept on talking "Please don't misinterpret my words. But, you're a very handsome man," Danny thought 'is he?', " and your wife is one of the most beautiful women I ever saw. I mean, you can get a very hot couple for yourselves, if you're into such stuff. Am I wrong, Dan?"

Danny liked to see her talk like that. Scott's perception of this couple already changed. They were marginals themselves, Danny liked that thought.

"I agree, especially about Cynthia."

Molly opened her eyes wide, without showing it to Scott. She thought Dan was insulting him.

"Right?" said Scott much to her surprise "I think she's hot too."

"What?" Molly said looking at both of them.

"She has a good body, Molly. And I think she has interesting behaviors. I'm guessing there's more of that iceberg."

"Bullseye, my friend. I've never seen anything like that. She confused me within seconds and then she confused my sweet Cynthia sooner than that."

This time both Danny and Molly turned to look at them again. He was right. She was looking in her eyes with lust, while Cynthia looked like she was hypnotized, looking back at her. Dan noticed her hand back there. That was the hottest sight ever. Even he felt jealous of Cynthia at that moment, he couldn't comprehend how Scott had to be feeling. Especially, thinking that even that woman made him feel like that, how would he accept another man touching her?

"Man, are you sure you can get over with this tomorrow? That's the whole point."

Molly noticed how Dan stared at Cynthia, while talking to Scott and she gave him the look. She noticed how he craved her.

"I'm not sure, no. I could get over if it was only Dona but Marcel? That old fuck?"

"Maybe it's better this way, would you rather prefer a hot couple as Molly suggested?"

"Hell no! Never. You're right. And Dona accepted Cynthia's offer about just giving him a lap dance." Scott was thinking that Molly wasn't that bad either. In fact, he loved long legs and her ass looked beautiful at the beach. He was horny for anything at that moment. He was looking at her legs.

"What? So, what's the problem?" Molly looked at him again to see how he was ogling. This didn't make her uncomfortable. She thought that he was busy in the head and wasn't aware that he was staring. She liked big guys like Scott, so it was possible that she felt flattered by his looks.

Especially such looks coming from a guy who was married to Cynthia. Even Molly was aware of her beauty or attractive features. She couldn't name it. Sweet, cute, hot, perfect, innocent, clean? She didn't like the adjectives coming to mind, she couldn't find a single bad one. She was looking at her, thinking those.

"Just what Dona said. She said that she didn't think Cynthia could stop after doing that. She has great confidence in that uncle Marcel."

Both Danny and Molly both looked like they didn't think that was likely. Scott said "Yeah, that's what I think too. I can't decide, I don't know."

Molly said "It's your choice, just make sure you both don't regret it." Then she didn't want to look that prude and added "On the other hand, you live once. I don't know."

Dan wanted to kiss her. She was so cool. In fact, both weren't remotely cool, they were trying to be the superficial version of themselves and that version wasn't cool either.

Scott stood up and walked back to them. Dan could hear him say "But only lap dance!"

Then Marcel returned and they didn't even talk to him about this development. He acted as he did before, he told jokes, he told stories about his successful business affairs.

Just before Dona held his arm and said "Come on honey, we have guests tonight", he told Danny and Molly a dirty joke about a couple and a hung guy they met on the beach. The husband was a fool, not aware that he was being cheated while the wife was having the best time of her life in the bull's lap. For the tipsy duo, the joke was funny. But due to what they had been witnessing in the last hour, it was also disturbingly hot. That made Molly laugh and blush, while making Danny smirk painfully.

Seeing his face, Marcel howled in laughter, pointing at him. His joke hit the target and they all laughed with him. His eyes got serious for a second when he looked Molly in the eye and winked. His message was received by Molly. She found herself having strange thoughts by this unexpected look. Not like she wanted him. But she understood he was good at such things. And he knew how to pull girl's strings.