We're the Sultans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all waved at each other and the foursome left.

Danny and Molly looked after them and then at each other. They were both feeling funny.

"Wow. And it's our first day here." Said Danny, trying to look cool.

"I can't grasp how they could be feeling right now. Would you be in Scott's shoes?"

"I have no idea. It's kind of hot but it's also disturbing. Especially after the joke he told us."

"Nah, he was just being funny. I bet he will fall asleep before a lap dance" she lied.

Danny was sparing his thoughts too. Nobody would sleep if Cynthia was going to give him a lap dance. He simply sighed "I don't think anyone of them will sleep tonight."

"You find her attractive, don't you?"

"Who? Dona?"

He didn't want to answer if the question was about Cynthia. She was the best thing he ever saw.

Molly wasn't asking about her but since he mentioned her, she didn't want to look awkward or jealous. "Dona..." she paused and thought about their previous conversation "Yeah, Dona. I guess you have the hots for her too?"

"Babe, of course not. She's got a hot body but no. But it would be hot if you had the hots for her."

"You want to see me with a woman?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Dan, don't put ideas in my head. You may regret them. Because when he told me about her and when I saw Cynthia near her like that, it was confusing. You may be right about her. She has a confusing charm."

Dan couldn't believe his ears "Since we're alone, let's go to our room and fuck like villagers!"

They didn't fuck like villagers. Their sex was like they were filling out a checklist. She gave him head, he went down on her, they fucked in their mandatory missionary position and added two required but optional positions and came together, timing themselves asking each other a couple of times.

Their first day was great. And interesting. A bit confusing though.

They couldn't see the others when they were having breakfast. Soon, they were at the beach, Molly untied her top and lied down facing her towel in the sands to start tanning her back. Danny looked at her, admired the view, especially the side view of her breasts squashed underneath. He looked around to see if anyone was looking at his wife. He noticed there were others like that, a couple of them lying on their backs. He felt sophisticated, acting as if he didn't care if anyone looked at his wife.

When he was returning from the sea, he saw Cynthia, sitting near Molly and raving about something.

"Fuck! She must be telling about their evening!" and he strode towards them without blinking his eyes. Cynthia was the best thing he ever saw and he was about to observe her, freshly after her lesbian adventure. He was trying to picture her and Dona. It still didn't occur to him that Molly was sitting and talking to her without her top. She probably forgot she was topless when Cynthia came and said "Hiiii!"

When he got close, he noticed that Cynthia's eyes were at Molly's faintly jiggling tits. He wanted to warn Molly to get her top on but he couldn't. She could sit like that just a few seconds more. He was picturing these two at the moment. Probably Cynthia tasted the pleasures of women and she was having thoughts about his Molly. An incredibly hot thought.

They were sitting legs crossed, facing each other.

"Hi Dan!" Cynthia burst his bubble.

"Hi. Err. Molly, aren't you forgetting something?"

She looked at him, then at Cynthia and she noticed that she was smiling and looking at her breasts biting one side of her lower lip. She had been assuming that she was looking at her top.

"Oh! Why didn't you tell me!" Looking at Cynthia.

"I thought you were enticing me, after last night. And, I had no complaints."

She didn't look one bit timid or embarrassed anymore. That night totally changed her, both Danny and Molly thought. She looked more confident and sophisticated, of course, according to the definition of that word in their heads.

And, even if she was joking, what she said was titillating for both Danny and Molly. It was more like mind blowingly hot; for Danny, of course.

Cynthia was a bit discrete about their adventure when Molly asked "What did you do? Did you get cold feet? I wondered if you backed off at the last moment or not."

"We didn't. Things happened. So..." She looked at Danny, clearly telling him to give them some privacy.

"Oh, yes. Of course. Where's Scott?"

"He'll be here in a short time."

"Ok, see you." He ran to the sea to cool himself because even the sun couldn't make him feel hot like that. Cynthia wasn't just beautiful and lovable; she was also incredibly sexy for him after that. He wished there was a way...

Molly, on the other hand, wasn't aware that Cynthia had been looking at her bare breasts before Danny arrived. And when she realized that, after Cynthia's joke, she was reliving their previous chat in her head, knowing that this gorgeous girl was indeed checking her breasts out. Knowing the situation, she also realized that she had been ogling them once or twice, because she didn't hear Molly or she lingered too much when answering.

Could this be true? Could it be possible that the most attractive person on this island was having thoughts about her? She was enjoying the 'being flattered' part of this incident. She didn't care if it was a man or a woman who admired her. She loved the admiration mostly. But she couldn't help considering things at the same time. Cynthia was flawless. Her skin, eyes, feet, legs and that set of...

While Cynthia was talking about how she liked her room, Molly was remembering the debate they had the previous night, with Scott. Cynthia couldn't resist the seduction of an almost 'ugly' woman. Who was Molly to resist such a beauty? At that moment, Danny wasn't the only one picturing self with Cynthia.

And she was wondering what happened. It was possible that they regretted doing that.

"Come on Cynthia, tell me. What happened?"

Cynthia looked around. Scott was still nowhere around.

"Ok. But please promise me not to tell these to anyone."

Molly said "You mean, Danny? All the other mutual friends of ours were there, you know."

"Let's say, keep this between you and me. You'll understand."

Molly felt getting turned on. The expected adventure was already enough to arouse someone and this sounded like it was beyond the expectation.

"I'm not going to go into details. But, yes. Dona and I became together, while Marcel and Scott kept chatting."

She blushed, drawing shapes on the sand with her finger. Molly was blushing too. She wasn't there and she didn't do anything but she had her brand-new reasons to blush. Also, this was hot; she empathized Cynthia feeling as if she was confessing such things and she skipped the biggest event of the night in one sentence.

"How? I'm not telling you to paint pictures of the actions, don't get me wrong. But how did it start and evolve into this?"

"Don't forget, you promised."

"Yes, go on. Wow!" That 'wow' was for the hot surge she experienced at that moment. It ran through her crotch and occupied her whole body.

"It started at the bar. When you all were talking, she was caressing my back and some other places, kissing my neck when you didn't look. I can't tell you how I felt. She didn't even ask. She liked what she saw and she started to take it. She started doing that without waiting for our decision. I was feeling under her control the whole time."

"Other places?"

She blushed again, smiling in shame.

"Yes, her hand was on my ass, groping. At one point I felt her finger, pressing on things, in my crack."

Molly couldn't help herself and grabbed Cynthia's foot "Cynthia!"

"Yes. I'm telling you. I thought she wasn't good looking but it was unbelievable. I was never drawn to someone, I mean sexually, like that before."

She put her hand over Molly's, which was holding her foot. Molly could feel her toes moving in her palm. She couldn't ignore how things were changing so quickly on this island. Especially on that beach, right at that moment.

"When we were walking to their villa, yes, their room was a villa, she didn't wait for privacy anymore. We were walking in front of the boys and I felt her hand on my ass once again. She was leaning against me while walking, planting kisses on my cheek, while grabbing my inner ass cheeks. Her hand was in my ass crack over my linens."

"Cynthia! I can't believe how Scott felt at that moment!"

"I'm still afraid to ask!" She giggled hysterically "Anyway, when Marcel was opening the door, she pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me. Can you believe that?"

Molly didn't answer. Her face had all the answers.

She couldn't believe that and it was obvious to Cynthia what Molly could be thinking at that moment. Her confused facial expression was telling Cynthia all. She was having trouble to decide which one she wanted to be more, Dona or Cynthia.

Molly felt very dull.

There were two women, which always meant non sexual characters for her, both giving her the biggest turn on in her life. She couldn't picture herself there, she felt insignificant among those incredible creatures. But Cynthia looked at her breasts, as a consolation.

"I saw Scott's face before closing my eyes and giving in. He looked like he was about to have an orgasm, just watching us. He also looked like he was going to burst out of jealousy. I'm not sure which one of us he was jealous of at that moment, though."

"Oh, I can answer that. No man would get over sharing you with someone. If I was him, no fantasy would convince me to do that. I warned him last night." Molly heard herself after finishing her words.

Cynthia's cheeks were in a different tone of red this time. She accepted Molly's compliment and she looked at her before saying "You're really very sweet, Molly. I would think twice before jumping into a fantasy if my man talked to me like that." She wasn't having deep romantic feelings for Molly, she was just still in that mood, the temptation of playing such games. But there was a bit of those romantic thoughts, besides her increasing sexual attraction to Molly.

They both looked at each other in a confused way and then they both laughed superficially, to prove they both knew that was a joke.

But Molly's fingers were interlocked with Cynthia's toes and Cynthia's fingernails were digging in Molly's hand. They were both feeling raunchy. Molly was right. Things were moving forward too quickly in that island.

"And, she dragged me into a room, before looking at the boys and telling them to 'behave' when they were busy. Oh, that was so heavy. Can you imagine Scott's face? He looked like he feared part of this plan was to have the boys playing while girls were busy. But that wasn't the case, she wanted to make him uncomfortable I guess."

"Wow, Danny would have run if he heard that."

"Right?"

"So, that's it? Won't you tell me anything more?"

"She told me that it's not nice to kiss and tell in such meetups. With her words, 'confidentiality, trust and confidence' are the keys when couples are playing."

"I see" Molly tried to hide her disappointment.

"But..."

"Yes?"

"She also told me that you two were very cute. She may have said more about you." Cynthia enjoyed Molly's embarrassed pride before continuing.

"And, look, I'm not saying 'accept', if you promise to consider joining us tonight, she told me that I can let slip a few teasers." She blushed again, smirking innocently.

Molly's eyes got bigger "What do you mean by joining you? You mean you and Dona? Or is it more complicated than that?"

"Why? Would you consider if it was only me and her?" Cynthia was seriously wondering.

Molly didn't answer that. She just caressed her foot with her thumb, slowly. Cynthia got her answer, which hyped her up even more. This young married woman was confused about her, just like she was confused about Dona the previous night. That didn't surprise her after the attention she enjoyed that night. Even the attention of Dona. That experienced woman couldn't get enough of Cynthia. She knew that Danny was also ogling her all the time. She didn't see anyone who didn't. She always found that flattering. After that night, this wasn't a compliment anymore. This was the natural result of the facts about her perfection.

Molly was looking at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Molly?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't answer me. Shall I continue? I mean, do you feel like you would consider joining us tonight?"

"Oh. Tonight? That's a big pressure, I can't say..."

But she realized she was acting like a naive girl. She wanted to look cool. And she wanted to try such things. In fact, she wanted to touch Cynthia more.

But she wasn't sure. It sounded hot and she was already caressing another woman's foot but she wasn't sure how she would feel if she was in a room with her. But even thinking that, picturing herself in a room with her, made her say "I will consider, it sounds interesting" trying to look cool.

"Ok then. I'm happy that you said that. I think it would be interesting too. I mean, having you there." She dug her fingernails even more, making Molly sigh.

"I'm not going into details, as I told you. I want you to get curious about that. But I can say that it was very different than I expected."

"How?"

"She was the one showing her interest in me and I was expecting to be pampered there by her. What happened in the beginning was nothing remotely in that way. She owned me in that room. I don't know how but I found myself..." She stopped. She was ashamed this time.

"I can't tell that. That's too much. You'll see, I mean if you decide to come. But I can say that she pampered me after some time."

Molly was very curious but she got the idea. Dona was the main character in that room. It wasn't a surprise she had a strong character. But in the end, even that woman couldn't help herself and gave Cynthia what she deserved, pampering.

She was having trouble to act normal, she wanted to change the subject a bit.

"What about the men? What were they doing?"

"I have no idea but they were sitting there just like they did when we left them. Then other things happened."

"Such as?"

"Scott got a bit nervous. It was obvious that he wanted to have sex with Dona. She was looking at him like a predator and I could see that he was having trouble resisting that."

"Why would he resist that? Sorry but I can't think of a man wanting to resist such a thing, especially after that moment."

"You may be right but he was concerned about Marcel. Probably he was intimidated by his self-confidence while they talked. I'm guessing that he was afraid to leave me alone with him."

"Oh, come on. You had an agreement, lap dance only. He told us."

"Yeah, about that. He didn't want to go to that room. He wanted to be sure that he kept an eye on me."

"What? That has to be even worse. To see your spouse playing with someone else or the other way around."

"I know, right? But Marcel was too cool about that. He gave a small relieving explanation to him."

Cynthia told her what he said "Dear Scott and Cynthia. In such occasions it's always up to women. They can take part or not. They can stop anything or pursue anything they want. There's no rule that everyone will have fun in such nights. There's no fun in doing such things on agreements. I won't be a buzzkill if you change your mind."

"Wow, he's really a cool guy."

"Yes. And this made Scott a bit embarrassed, I think he felt as if he was being the real buzzkill. His words assured him that he wasn't going to force me to do anything I didn't want."

"Interesting. I would be more scared. Because he's a bit too cool. Last night he gave me a wink which made me blush. I thought he wasn't that old and harmless."

"You're smart. I got turned on even listening to him. I was scared that Scott would call this off but he somehow managed to say 'Ok. Cynthia, I'm trusting you on this. Stop when you decide it's enough'. Isn't that sweet?"

"Oh, Scott. He's really naive, right?"

"Yes, he's my big and hot Teddy bear. He's not that naive in bed. I can tell you that."

Molly never thought that would be the case. She agreed he looked attractive and he was like a Teddy bear but a soft and funny one, not a sexy one who would rule the bed.

Danny was walking out of the sea the third time to see them having a conversation, which seemed to be an intimate one. He was dying to be there but he didn't want to interrupt this because Molly appeared to be too into that conversation. He was hoping that some hot invites could take place, seeing Molly's hand in Cynthia's. He decided to jump back into the sea but he saw Scott there. He was walking out of the beach bar and he stopped when he saw the girls.

While Dan was trying to decide what to do, Molly saw him too. He looked like he was sulking.

"There's Scott. Why isn't he coming here?"

Cynthia let Molly's hand go and stood up to walk to him "Wait a sec, I'll be back."

Molly couldn't help but watch her go to Scott. Her legs, ass, back, heels, hair. She thought it wasn't fair for someone to be that perfect. She wasn't sure if it was her envy or desire that made her think like that.

Molly and Dan were watching the couple from a distance. He looked like he was unhappy but Cynthia was talking to him enthusiastically. They were both curious, wondering what they were talking about. Especially Dan was trying to understand if he was unhappy or not. That was the most important thing to him.

After a few minutes they saw Scott laughing happily and they walked towards Molly.

Scott gave her his bag and walked towards Danny after seeing him there, Cynthia sat near Molly again.

Seeing how confused she was, she crossed her legs, held her hand, put it on her foot and made her hold her foot like she did before. Molly watched Cynthia, holding her fingers one by one and inserting each of them between her toes. Molly forgot what she was thinking. That was an incredible moment for her. Her toes felt like summer fling.

Molly was looking at her own hand, slowly squeezing Cynthia's toes, caressing her foot with her thumb again. But this time she was feeling different. She wanted her too much. Even her toes were making Molly desire her. Then she looked at her breasts under her top. They had to be warm and soft. They looked soft.

When she looked at her face, she knew Cynthia was aware of Molly's unstoppable desire for her. Both Danny and Molly would do many things just to spend time with her.

Cynthia continued talking about the night from where she left.

"As I was saying, he resisted to go to that room at first but he realized that what he was going to do needed more privacy."

"How did you feel? Picturing him there?"

"I got jealous at first. Maybe a bit angry. That helped me find my enthusiasm to give Marcel a lap dance. A good one."

"Lucky Marcel. Or shall I say smart guy?"

"Oh, he was smart. He made me feel we were doing something naughty but friendly at the same time. He wasn't stopping on his jokes. He knew how to make me feel relaxed. I was doing a half stripping in front of him and I slowly turned my back to him, doing things girls do in those joints."

Molly was picturing herself in Marcel's place, watching this thing doing all those, looking at her.

When Scott came by him Danny asked "What's up? Where were you?" He was in fact trying to ask him about the evening.

"I overslept. You know what I mean."

"I can only guess."

"What you guess is right then."

"Nice! How was she?"

"She was incredible. Pure temptress, ruled our night. First Cynthia, then me. She made us her bitches."

"Dude, stop talking. We're on the beach with little fabric covering us."

They both laughed. He didn't go into details but he started to suggest him to convince Molly and join them.