We're the Sultans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have to see each other again in this life and I want to spend the rest of this vacation this way. You know how this started, Dona found Cynthia attractive and their leftovers were more than enough for me. For your information, she has told Cynthia that Molly has beautiful legs and puppy eyes."

"Shit, this is hot man. But, what about Marcel?"

Scott couldn't hide his reaction at first but then said "When you're there, it gets harder to accept having your wife on somebody's lap. I'm still trying to get over that. But compared to what I had; I think it was worth it."

Dan stood there silently, with an absent smile on his face. He wanted that but he was hesitant just because of what he said.

Then, he recalled that night.

Before meeting Molly, he was at a costume party, with only men as guests. Meaning, all guests were guys and they arranged escorts wearing costumes and masks for that party.

And one of his friends secretly brought his own wife, dressed as one of those girls. Probably Dan was the only one who found this out. He knew because she moaned "Oh, Dan, you little perv!" in his ear when he was fucking her.

Nobody knew about their kink and everyone thought they were one of the best and decent couples. According to Dan, they were the cool before and after that night. He didn't tell his friend he knew it and he couldn't understand how he let her do that. But he could see that this was not a very big deal in their marriage and they were happy.

He wondered if Molly and he were cool like that. But he didn't see himself as someone who could get over such a thing easily.

Then he looked at Cynthia and he almost made his decision. He loved how her ass looked, how juicy her breasts were. He would do anything to spend some time with a girl like that. He tried to ignore the fact that this was a mutual thing. If he touched Cynthia, Scott would want to touch Molly. He had to think.

He was wondering what they were talking about. They looked like they were having an intimate moment there.

He jumped into the sea after Scott and missed that scene where Cynthia planted a kiss on Molly's face.

Both Molly and Cynthia laughed at something Cynthia said and stood up to run into the sea.

When Danny and Molly were getting ready for the dinner, they both were choosing their hottest clothes to look attractive. They were both hiding what they thought but they were also busy looking for ways to start the conversation.

Dan said "What did you talk about that long?"

Molly hesitated to answer. She didn't want to say something wrong.

"She told me about last night. She couldn't stop talking about Dona."

She told him what she told about her, starting from how she touched her at the bar. Danny's eyes almost popped out when she was telling how she was groping her on the way back to their room.

He didn't want to convince her to anything, he was still too timid. Also, he didn't want her to think he was too enthusiastic.

Molly added "She had fun but she got jealous about Scott when they left together."

"Yeah, but Scott wasn't very comfortable too. He told me that it wasn't easy for him to let her give him a lap dance."

Molly nodded with her head. She decided not to talk more about this. Talking about Marcel wasn't a good idea. Talking about Dona was. She wanted Danny to be the one persuading him. This way, she could have the upper hand, just in case.

When they were having coffee and waiting for the others, Danny lost his patience.

"Scott invited us there. For tonight. I just smiled; I didn't want to reject him before I talked to you."

"Really? Cynthia invited me too. I thought you wouldn't be interested so I didn't give her an answer as well. I just told her we would consider it." She knew 'interested' was a stupid choice of word but the other option was telling him he wouldn't be comfortable with it. She was trying to steer him off from the parts which he would find disturbing.

"Is that all? I saw her checking out your bare breasts before I warned you."

"Oh, you did then. I guess that's why you didn't warn me for ten minutes."

"I wanted to. But I couldn't. It was too hot, seeing her apparently locked on them. I got jealous; I admit that but also, I couldn't stop picturing you both together. Sorry."

Since the conversation reached to that point, Molly was more relaxed to talk. She needed to share how she felt.

"I, I mean, to be honest, I wasn't aware of that. But after you warned me, I realized how she was checking me out. And I, I don't know. I felt things."

Danny was going crazy, while trying not to show.

"So, you liked thinking that she was checking you out?"

Cheeks turning red, she said "Yes. I guess."

"So?"

"What do you say?"

"Molly, you have to decide. I don't know how I will feel. It's hard for me to know."

"Be honest. Do you want to spend time with Dona?"

Only Dona? He had more in his mind.

"If you want me to."

"Let's not say want. I can accept, maybe. Thinking that this will be something happens here and is to be forgotten."

"Are there any ground rules? I mean if we accept?"

"Cynthia told me only two. 'First, nobody has sex with their spouse. And, girls decide what to do, what not to do.' That's a risk on boy's part you know."

Danny never thought about it like that. But Scott had sex with Donna. Cynthia was eager to have that night again. There were many possibilities. He could at least get a lap dance from her. Molly could see how Dan was doing and she could arrange her actions accordingly.

"I think this is a bigger decision, I mean related to something more than tonight. We must decide if we will be such a couple."

"You mean marginal?"

"Or, cool with such things. I don't know."

"What do you say, about accepting tonight as sampling? Before making that decision? We only have to promise each other we won't make tonight an issue in our marriage. Whatever happens."

Danny couldn't believe how Molly looked at this. He admired her courage. He wasn't that confident of himself but if he said no at this point, that was it. He would never be the that person in her eyes.

The problem was that, he was afraid that she could have sex there. But he convinced himself hoping that she wouldn't let anyone do it unless Dan was doing the same to his wife.

"Ok. I hope we don't regret this."

"Me too."

They were interrupted by Marcel and Dona.

"Hi my sweet cupcakes! Look at them Marcel, I could eat them up, wouldn't you?"

Marcel smiled, looking at the couple's faces. They were both blushing, probably thinking about the alternative meanings of her words.

They both looked like they wanted to be eaten.

When they sat at Marcel's table, Danny felt good to be sitting at the table he was looking at enviously the night before. They ordered some drinks, while waiting for Cynthia and Scott.

"Sorry for leaving you early last night" said Dona "I hope that wasn't rude."

"No, of course not." Molly was still very timid.

"Oh, look at those eyes Marcel, like a puppy. I want to adopt her." She was apparently joking but when she was saying those her hand was holding Molly's. Molly was looking at Marcel, who was still smiling and slowly nodding his head.

Danny was already getting turned on.

"Normally, we were going to return tonight. But last night, Cynthia and I were talking and she gave me some ideas for tonight. I hope they told you that you're invited to our villa. We can go to the bar and have fun, then continue our party there. What do you think?"

Molly looked at Danny, he nodded and she said "Yes, I guess." He was still not comfortable but Molly looked at him and smiled. She smiled like she got what she wanted.

"Great!"

When Cynthia and Scott arrived, they had their dinner and kept on drinking.

Occasionally, Dona's hand was landing on Molly's leg, slowly caressing it moving her fingers. And at the end of the dinner, her fingers were moving on Molly's inner thighs, while she was talking to Cynthia. Molly was very aroused and she was also looking at Cynthia, exchanging lustful looks with her when this was happening.

Danny knew something was going on but he was distracted by Marcel's stories. He realized that girls were getting ready for the night, while Marcel and Scott were ignoring this situation, enjoying their meal, showing how confident they were. He had to act like that too.

Molly noticed how Cynthia and Scott shared a look before looking at her. She knew what Scott was thinking, looking at her. She wondered if he was really good in bed.

Dona noticed that too. And she also noticed how Cynthia and Molly were blushing when they were looking at each other. She moved her hand up her thigh a bit more when Molly was lusting for Cynthia. She heard Molly's faint whimper when she dug her nails in her flesh a bit. She knew Molly was going to be very popular that night.

They all stopped seducing each other at the bar and had fun. They all drank a lot and all of them were relaxed.

As it was getting late, Dona sat near Danny and put her hand over his leg "How are you feeling Danny boy? I'm a bit too raunchy now. I have ideas involving you. But if you don't like dominant women, no hard feelings on my side. You may say it."

He wasn't expecting that. He had no idea what she was talking about, dominant how? But he wanted it. Anything marginal sounded hot.

"I hope you're not planning to hurt me" he could say.

She whispered "Oh, I'll give you a safe word then" laughing afterwards, before she moved her hand to his crotch on the sly. He couldn't believe how hot that woman was.

While this was happening, Molly was sitting between Cynthia and Scott. Scott was talking to Marcel who was next to him. Leaning forward, talking to his ear, his hand was moving on Molly's ankle. Cynthia was sitting tight to Molly, hiding her hand behind her back. She was giving Molly the treatment Dona gave her one night ago. Molly was burning with desire, while checking if Danny was aware of what was going on. She almost came when she saw Dona feel Danny's pants before she stood up.

Lots of hot and confusing things were happening at once.

Marcel stood up and said "Why don't we take this to somewhere cozy? I have better drinks there."

And they all followed him. Again, Scott was walking with Marcel, talking. Right in front of them, Dona was walking with Danny.

And Molly and Cynthia were following the group, letting them increase the distance, walking a bit slowly. Because their hands were wandering over each other's bodies and they were kissing.

That's why they didn't see Dona, doing the same thing to Danny. She was groping his ass, pinching the inner most part of his ass cheeks, making him squirm. He was very turned on and he was more than tipsy, he didn't ponder her words when she said "Your wife will rock the room tonight" before biting his ear.

He was already in a mood that they were going to have those stolen moments as a whole. Everyone was there to do wrong things; everyone was subject to have regrets in the morning. He wasn't thinking into it anymore.

When they were in, Dona turned the lights on, put on music while Marcel brought bottles of expensive drinks. Molly and Cynthia took their shoes off and they were dancing in the middle of the room, as close as they could get to each other.

Scott started to pour whiskey for the gents, Marcel sat on the couch, Dona danced looking at the beautiful wives and Danny stood there and watched everyone. He was getting timid again because he felt that he was the only one who didn't know how to be part of that fun.

He put ice, helping Scott and said "Am I seeing right? I mean our wives?"

Scott looked at that direction to see them grinding their bodies, while slowly dancing and looking in each other's eyes. It was a matter of seconds for them to do something spectacular. Dan and Scott both nodded their heads and watched.

Dan was incredibly jealous. He was jealous seeing Molly desiring another person and he was envying her because that incredibly beautiful other person was apparently desiring her. He wanted to be in Molly's place, that would solve all his jealousy issues.

Scott sat beside Marcel, while Dan walked to Donna. She had all her concentration on Molly and Cynthia. Dan looked at Marcel and Scott. They were whispering and then they stopped talking to look at the girls.

Dan felt a bit uncomfortable. He felt like a rookie in such occasions, which was true. But Scott only had one experience and he didn't look like he had any concerns. Both Marcel and Scott were enjoying the show in the most possible relaxed way.

For a second, he had a thought, as if they were both confident that they would be enjoying those girls. He felt even worse, because he had no idea what he was going to do that night. And, with whom.

Then, to Dan's surprise, Molly started to kiss Cynthia. Everyone watched that in awe. It was a great sight. Nobody was thinking about anything at that moment. They were all lost in that intoxicating show.

What everyone thought was the same. A timid girl could not resist the beauty of that perfect little thing and hesitantly started to kiss her.

Before coming to that villa, Cynthia and Molly were kissing like crazy. Their tongues, lips were in each other's mouths.

But when they were dancing there, when everyone was looking, Cynthia was enjoying her dance and Molly's desperate grinding on her body. Molly expected them to start kissing but Cynthia looked like she was in a different mood. And when Molly couldn't resist anymore, she started to kiss her lips. But she didn't respond.

Cynthia just let Molly enjoy her lips for a few seconds and then turned her head to look towards Scott. Molly was kissing her neck, ears, shoulders while Cynthia was using that sight to seduce the guys sitting on the couch.

Marcel was smiling while Scott looked a bit tense. In the same way Dan couldn't stop feeling.

Dan was very confused and turned on. Dona looked at him and said "Do you eat ass, honey?"

Dan's cock sprang to life hearing her.

This was incredibly hot, when it came from a woman who had been playing with him all night, looking at him the way she did. She managed him to feel that she was doing him a favor.

"Y-yes, I guess..."

And she said "Take position then" when she was raising the back of her dress, exposing her thong and incredibly beautiful ass cheeks. He looked at Molly but she was already in a daze, worshipping Cynthia's body. She was kissing the exposed parts of her breasts.

He moved back, knelt down and started to kiss her ass cheeks while she was still watching the girls.

Dan was kissing her ass crack when she reached back, held her thong and slid it aside. He knew what that meant, he knew what she wanted. He didn't think twice. He buried his face to her ass crack and started kissing until his lips found her little brownish anus. In a minute, he was kissing her asshole and timidly licking it.

This was the first time he was doing that and this turned him on very much. He held her ass cheeks to spread them, to get better access but she slapped his hand saying "No hands."

He lost his perception of surroundings for a period; he was enjoying himself too much. Dona, on the other hand, was talking to others, watching the girls as if he wasn't there.

Suddenly, Dan was shocked to see Dona walk away.

While he was eating her ass, Cynthia held Molly's hand, walked to Scott dragging Molly there and held his hand. When Scott stood up, she guided them to Dona, delivered Molly's hand to Scott and walked to the adjacent room holding Dona's hand. Leaving Dan there on his knees.

Molly just glanced at Dan before she walked in that room, hand in hand with Scott.

Dan didn't know what to do at that moment. He didn't want to be a killjoy, he thought he had to act cool but he was almost having a panic attack. He knew he didn't care being the killjoy but Molly was walking with Scott without any complaints.

When he looked at Marcel, he looked too calm. He patted on the couch saying "That's how it is, long night, tough matches and this is the bench" and passing him a handkerchief "You don't want your mouth smell like shit if opportunity arises." He was only joking.

Dan was hearing him but his mind was in that room. They went in the room as four people, one being Scott. And he was holding Molly's hand. He always thought that Cynthia was going to couple up with Molly; that was what they both thought. And, he was expecting Molly to take it slow, so that he wasn't going to feel that bad.

He could only thing of two options.

What he wanted to do was to barge in that room to stop what was about to happen. But Molly didn't resist, she even looked like she was enthusiastic. What if she told him not to embarrass them? What if she told him to get out? Even worse, what if she changed her thoughts about him after seeing him do that? Thinking that he wasn't that cool and self-confident as he always advertised to be?

And, the other alternative was to wait for his turn on the bench. Accepting that what happened had already happened, at least hoping that it wasn't for nothing.

Of course, bench meant substitute. Not all substitutes did go in! He was very nervous at that moment.

He sat near Marcel and listened to him in an astonished expression. That guy seemed to be an alien. He was incredibly relaxed and comfortable.

He was talking about how running was the only reason humans managed to rule the world where stronger, faster, smarter Neanderthals failed to do so. How could he be that calm when all the wives were in that room with a man?

"Did you know running barefoot could reduce your shoe size? Incredible design for..."

He didn't look worried; he probably was promised his lap dance for that night again. Maybe he missed it, maybe Molly promised to do it too.

Dan was the only one feeling that clueless that night because he was the only person who was kept in the dark.

He had no idea what Cynthia and Scott talked at the beach and he had no idea about Cynthia and Molly's conversation.

When Cynthia walked to Scott, he was really sulking. He wasn't happy.

She walked to him hastily, telling him "What's with the face? We talked about this."

"I don't know, I feel awful. Seeing you happy like that makes me even worse."

"I got it! We talked about this. Yes, that wasn't what we planned but it happened. We must get past by this. I already did."

"I know you did. You want to go there again tonight."

"I remember you not being that unhappy last night?"

"Yes, but I wasn't expecting you to do that."

"Again, there's no difference in what you did. And I told you I'll make it up to you."

"How is that going to happen?"

Molly saw how both Scott and Cynthia stopped talking and looked at her. Danny saw that too.

She had no idea what was going on but it had to be about what she had to consider, as she promised Cynthia. It was about their invite.

"What? Did she say Ok?"

"No. And I still haven't mentioned about you or other stuff. I'm doing the best I can to convince her. And, she seems to be interested to be in a room with me already."

"What? You? You told me you would let me have her."

"Ok, slow down. You started all these, because you wanted Dona. It's not my fault. And, you're doing it again. Don't get greedy, as Marcel said 'girls choose what they want'."

Hearing his name made him grimace and spit. "Old scoundrel!"

"He didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes, I got it. 'The girl wanted to choose him', as 'Marcel' said!"

She waited for him to calm down.

"All I can say is that, if you want Molly tonight, act accordingly. If Danny sees you whining like this, no one can convince him to join. We need them to know we're both cool about last night. Now, laugh and hug me."