We're the Sultans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed that and looked at him.

"Do you want to make Molly ready for my Scott too? He too likes to fuck clean pussy. Does it count Dona? Can he lick Molly? Just to make her cunt ready for my Scott's cock?"

Dan was protesting, swearing but no one was listening to him.

"I'll make an exception for you, it's hard to say no to you."

Dan thought that they were all treating him like that because they all despised him since they met him. He was sure that this was the case. His pretentious manners and how he was acting out of his caliber. He was a wannabe, so he deserved to be put in his place. He hated himself. But he had to find a way to satisfy himself, his hard-on was there for too long.

According to Cynthia, Molly turned her on that day but her feelings weren't mutual anymore. She wanted to treat her bad because Scott wanted to fuck her and enjoyed fucking her too much. She didn't like to see him like that.

Since Molly fell for her, Cynthia wanted to make sure Molly felt like she was there only for their pleause, Scott and hers. Scott was going to fuck her; Molly was going to worship Cynthia.

She was there to give pleasure. For that reason, she didn't want her to manage Marcel cum. They were all wrong in the beginning. Cynthia was the star. Molly was the slut.

She patted on Dan's lips with her foot, jumped off the bed and walked out. He heard her shouting "Molly, did you prepare Marcel for me?"

Cynthia didn't like the sight she was looking at.

Molly was on Marcel's lap, hugging him, with his cock deep in her pussy. She was moaning, kissing him and trying to move herself up and down on his cock. She was trying, because something was slowing her down. Behind her, Scott was fucking her ass holding her breasts. She hated to see that.

She hated to see that Scott couldn't get enough of her. She also got very jealous to see Marcel kissing her.

Then, she felt even more disappointed when she realized she wasn't going to enjoy such a thing at that place.

Husbands were not allowed to fuck their own wives. There was only one option, which was Dan. She not only promised Scott not to let him fuck her but she also didn't want Dan to recover from the mood she put him in.

When she left the room, Cynthia was very pleased that she ruined his psychology completely. She loved how Dan became Cynthia's and Scott's bitch boy. She loved how things ended up. It was making her hot, thinking that they were using this couple like that. Even Dona found this new Cynthia hot. She would love to see Dona kissing her feet; she could even let Cynthia slap her.

If she let Dan fuck her, it would ruin all her Cruella appearance and joy. So, she wasn't going to have what Molly had.

It was hot for her to think that herself and Scott were Dona and Marcel's bitches, while Molly and Dan were theirs.

"Scott?"

He was startled to see her looking at him like that.

"Aren't you having too much fun? Even more, isn't she having more fun than I am?"

"Oh, sorry babe, I couldn't think." And he slowly moved back. He was pulling his cock out of her ass but he wanted to push it in one more time, saying "Who's your daddy?!"

Molly whimpered "Oh, Scott".

He pulled it out and kept stroking it while still groping Molly's breast.

"I thought you wanted me to take her."

Molly was moaning, riding Marcel's cock. They both forgot what they were about to say, watching the giant thing going in and out of her pussy.

Then Cynthia said "I had better plans for you but your eagerness made me lose my motivation."

"Plans?"

"I was planning to make Dan eat Molly's pussy, making it ready for you to fuck. Now, you can convince him if you want."

Molly was moaning but she was hearing everything they were saying. They were not hiding how they liked to humiliate her and Dan. And hearing that made her cum on Marcel's cock for the second time.

"Marcel? Aren't you bored already? Don't you think it's time for the dessert?"

Molly was trying to kiss him during her orgasm when he turned his head to see Cynthia and how incredible she looked.

"You're right on time, sweet Cynthia."

And he looked at Molly, nodding his head to tell her to give her place to Cynthia.

Molly was still spasming and this made her feel even more humiliated. She raised herself and stood up in front of him, looking at his cock in awe.

She moved her hand to caress it one more time when she heard Cynthia "I hope you won't leave it like that. You will clean it for me, right Molly?"

Cynthia was incredible. As if she wasn't the one talking behind her a minute ago, her voice was as friendly and as soft as it was on the beach that day. She was the devil in disguise.

And that made Molly desire her even more. It wasn't possible for her not to be drawn to her.

"Yes, Cynthia, anything for you."

Cynthia smiled in a spoiled way, looking at Marcel.

Then she gave Scott a cold look before holding Molly's hair, pushing her down on her knees and guiding her lips to Marcel's cock head.

Even Scott couldn't believe how cruel his wife was and this made him go crazy for her. He never loved her that much. He wanted to fuck her more than any other woman in that house. Since he already got whatever he wanted, he was satisfied. He wouldn't care if that night was over. He had Cynthia.

And, his jealousy started to rise again. He didn't want Marcel to fuck her. He was still feeling bad about the previous night. He still didn't want to see Cynthia like that.

"Cynthia..." His eyes were begging her and this only made her want to fuck Marcel in front of him more. Something was happening to her that night. Dona made her like this.

"Go tell him to prepare Molly for you. Make me proud."

When Scott was dawdling towards the room, thinking how to accomplish that, Molly stopped and said "Please Cynthia, that's too much for him. Please fuck Dan."

"You know I'd do anything for you, Molly. But my husband is important for me. If he doesn't want me to do something, I don't do it. Sorry." She was saying all those with the most fake voice possible and intentional annoying mimics.

"And, Dan? Sorry but it's like filling your tummy with crackers from an open buffet. I saw his dicklet. No offense! You know the saying, one man's meat," she pulled her away from Marcel's cock, held the cock, caressing it with her thumb and finished her words " all you can eat! Oops! Sorry, my open buffet comment confused me."

The way she chuckled didn't make Molly feel good but Marcel thought that she was the hottest sweet thing he ever saw.

"Cynthia. I have to give you that. You're something awfully good."

Molly was trying to stand up but she didn't let her. She kept her kneeling in front of her pussy. Cynthia was slowly stroking Marcel's thick, endless cock, looking at Molly. Molly was looking at her pussy.

Scott opened the door to see Dona standing near the bed, one foot on the bed. Dan was behind her, sucking her ass. And she was playing with her pussy.

"Oh, Scott. What a nice surprise. Did you come for me?"

'Why not?' Scott thought. That sight gave him the courage he needed to do what Cynthia sent him to do.

"Yes, they finally let me come to you."

Dan moved his face out of Dona's ass and looked at Scott. He hated him but his expression was showing how he felt at that moment. Scott crushed him to a nobody. He felt no dignity anymore.

Noticing that, Scott looked him in the eye and said "By them, I mean Molly. I couldn't keep her away from my cock" smirking.

Dan wanted to say something but he couldn't.

"By the way, they're waiting for you. We all got our duties here. Molly's preparing Cynthia for..." he hated to say that, he hated that this was going to happen but he had to hide his vulnerability against this loser.

So, he swallowed and finished his words "... Marcel. While I'm fucking his wife."

Saying that relieved him a bit.

"And you'll prepare Molly for me."

"Fuck that!" Dan snapped but Dona turned to him and slapped him "Are you a caveman? We invited you here and that's the role you chose for yourself tonight. If you don't behave, you'll leave. I don't think Molly will leave with you."

Dona loved this.

She already loved how Cynthia and Scott took part in their lifestyle the night before.

But that night was something else. They always wanted a couple like Danny and Molly. This was even hotter.

"I don't feel good." He looked like he was about to cry.

"Dan, this is how it goes. Every night has its own dynamics. You will see that you will want to relive this night again. Maybe exactly like this, maybe in a different way. Everything already happened, why ruin this for everyone? Including yourself?"

Her words meant nothing for him. But she was right about one thing. Everything already happened. All he had to do was to give more satisfaction to that douchebag and his... He couldn't use a bad word for Cynthia, he couldn't believe how weak she was making him feel. What he had in mind was 'goddess wife' and he was still thinking of her.

"I want to prepare Cynthia too then." All he wanted was to touch her more.

Scott laughed; this wasn't a fake laugh. He couldn't believe how pathetic that guy was. Dona was smiling too. She inserted her finger in Dan's mouth, then said "Come on Scott, give him permission to do that. You fucked his wife all night, you will fuck her as much as you want. You can let him do that, what do you think?"

"Oh, ok, just because you asked me to, Dona. Come on boy, go! Daddy will fuck mommy now!"

They weren't interested in Dan anymore.

Dan hated to see Dona kneeling in front of Scott, sucking his cock when he was leaving the room.

The nightmare was not ending for him.

When he entered the room, he saw Molly, still kneeling in front of Cynthia. Then he noticed Marcel, stroking his cock looking at Cynthia. He couldn't believe what he had in his hand. He felt ashamed, standing there naked with his dick out in the open.

All the time he knew it. While watching the wives dance, he knew it. Even when they were both at the 'bench'. Marcel knew that he was going to fuck Molly with that thing. That was why he was so relaxed.

Scott knew it too. He was looking at Molly all night, knowing that she was going to be his.

And everyone had been feeding him bullshit, telling him to be cool or patient.

"Why are you so late?" Cynthia scolded him.

Dan couldn't care anymore.

"I-I want to eat your pussy. Please?"

She looked at Molly and giggled "Your husband is begging to eat my pussy, shall I let him?"

Molly could understand him, that he was trying to get anything he could from that night.

"Please, Cynthia."

She turned to him "But I don't know if my husband wants me to. Did you ask him?"

"Y-yes."

Both Marcel and Cynthia laughed.

"Did he give permission?"

"Yes."

"I don't think he would do that."

"He did. He told me that Molly was going to prepare you and I told him I wanted to do that."

Finally, Cynthia stopped playing. She loved what Dan was saying. That worm finally managed to turn her on.

"Ok, Dan. You may prepare my pussy, so Marcel can fuck it. But after that, you will prepare Molly's pussy. And why will you do that?"

Dan looked at Molly, who still had her hand on her pussy, waiting for more sex. Dona was right. She had no intention to stop.

"For Scott. For him to fuck her." This time he didn't care.

"For him to what?"

"Breed her."

She laughed "I knew you were listening. Right. Come then. Molly, suck Marcel's balls."

A few minutes later, Dona and Scott left the room hand in hand. Dona looked satisfied, she said "Oh, good. We didn't miss anything."

Dan was licking Cynthia's pussy like a dog when she pushed his head away "That's enough."

Everyone watched Molly trying to suck Marcel's cock head but it wasn't fitting in her mouth. She started to lick the head and then the shaft. His cock was glistening with her saliva.

Cynthia told Dan to start preparing Molly. He hesitated but he complied. He lied down on his back, positioned himself under her and waited for Molly to lower her ass, to lick her pussy.

But when her pussy was approaching his face, he remembered both Scott and Marcel's cock were in her pussy. He said "No, I can't. I don't know what's there, they both fucked her."

Cynthia looked at him and said "How do you expect my Scott to fuck her filthy pussy that you can't suck? That's your wife and it's your duty!"

"What? What kind of a logic is that?"

Molly stopped licking and said "Nobody came in me Dan, it's clean. Their cocks are clean, I sucked them both before they fucked me."

Donna added "You're forgetting that you ate my pussy after he fucked me."

"No!" He was still resisting. And that was his last mistake, which placed him at his new low.

Molly said "Shut up and eat it bitch!" before pushing her pussy on his mouth.

Everyone laughed. Molly didn't. She was looking at Cynthia, loving to see that she appreciated her words. And she waited. There was no movement down there.

This never-ending nonsense was making Dan dizzy. But he was still horny as hell because he never got to cum that night. It was like a leash on his neck, making him do whatever they tell him.

Everybody laughed again. They all saw the subtle, wicked smile appearing on Molly's face. Her bitch was eating her pussy down there.

In five minutes, Cynthia pushed her away, positioned herself on Marcel's cock and started to take it in.

This time everyone, including Dan and Molly, was watching them. This time it was Scott's turn to feel bad.

Cynthia closed her eyes when the head was going in. She moaned loudly, making everyone jealous. Guys wanted to be Marcel and girls wanted to be Cynthia.

Dan was startled to see Molly move forward to lick Cynthia's pussy. She was kissing, licking her pussy and Marcel's cock.

"Oh, Molly, you know how to earn my appreciation. Suck on my clit, yes."

This time, Dan needed to do something too, he was helplessly trying to satisfy himself, only to get hornier.

He started to lick Molly's ass. This was his new interest and it was calming him down. Dona and Scott were still watching them, kissing each other time to time.

Then Cynthia's inner bitch talked again "Dan, stop. You can eat your wife only for others to fuck her. Stop!"

He hated that, he had to do something.

He turned to Donna and looked at her with begging eyes. She smiled, looked at Scott and then back at him before parting her legs. Dan thought that she finally felt mercy for him.

He crawled there and approached to her pussy but he stopped when he saw it. Scott's cum was still leaking out of it.

He moved back while they were both laughing. He was on the floor, looking for something. And finally, he crawled back to Cynthia, slowly moved his lips to her foot and kissed it.

This time everyone except Molly laughed. But he didn't care. He started kissing her toes, sucking them. They were like pacifiers for him.

Marcel was fucking Cynthia for more than half an hour already and it was still going on. Cynthia pushed Molly's head and said "Take your bitch and get ready for my Scott."

Molly's mouth was wet with Cynthia's pussy juices. She looked at Dan and said "Come on, Dan."

He didn't hear her or he acted as if he didn't. He was still sucking her foot. This sight made Molly jealous again. And angry. He was like a dog, worshipping another woman, while that woman was ignoring him.

Molly grabbed his hair and pulled him, making him follow her on fours "Move bitch! If you want to be a dog, I'll make you my dog."

She let him go when she sat near Scott and said "Lick it up, suck my pussy. Make it ready for Scott."

She didn't even watch him squirming on the floor. While he was struggling with his useless efforts, Molly already was kissing Scott, stroking his cock.

Cynthia loved the sight when she opened her eyes.

Dan was between Molly's legs eating her pussy, while Molly was leaning to her side, sucking Scott's cock. And Scott was still watching Cynthia unhappily. Seeing him jealous like that doubled her pleasure.

Molly was moaning, constantly saying "Oh, Scott!" while Dan was eating her pussy. He hated to see her like that, this was never getting old.

A few minutes later, everyone stopped and looked at Cynthia. She was having a loud orgasm on Marcel's cock. He was cumming too. Dan's cock was hurting, this sight was making him uneasy. That beautiful pussy was ravished by that tree and cum was leaking out.

When Dan turned back to continue what he was doing, he saw Molly lying on her back on the couch, with Scott between her legs pumping in and out and Dona sitting on Molly's chest, making her suck her creampied pussy.

In a few minutes, everyone was admiring Dona, holding Molly's head and grinding her pussy on her face. She came loud too. There was cheering in the room when she was hovering her pussy on Molly's face and Molly was still kissing and licking it.

Molly screamed in Dona's pussy, orgasming on Scott's cock "Ohhh, Scott, fill me up!! Breed me!" He was groaning too.

Dan came when Scott was spurting his jism in Molly, because he couldn't take it anymore and started to jerk off.

Dona stood up. They were laughing with Cynthia, Marcel was smiling, looking at him. Molly and Scott weren't aware, they were kissing passionately, while Scott was still moving in her.

In an hour, they were all sitting at the table, enjoying the delicious meal Dona and Marcel ordered.

Dan couldn't believe how everyone changed back to normal like that.

Nobody was treating him bad; nobody was acting as if he was a spineless man or as he was the buffoon of the night.

They were all talking to each other as they did the first night they met. They were acting friendly with him and joking about his expression when he finally came. But without making him uncomfortable.

He was far from forgetting what happened but he was relieved a bit about his role about the night. And he was still curious.

"How? I mean was it not real? Or..."

Dona was laughing looking at him. "Oh dear Dan. It's hard to answer that. First of all, you have to know that we, I mean Marcel and I love this swinging thing. Most people in those circles call us the 'Sultans of Swing' because we're good at such organizations. That's also our online nick name in a site."

"Dude, I was feeling bad like you last night. In fact, it got worse in the morning but not that bad." Scott assured him.

"Easy for you to say, you had sex with Dona last night." It was funny, he hesitated to use the word 'fuck' because everyone was acting as if they were gentle friends once again. Also, he didn't want to mention whom Scott fucked that night.

"That's the answer of your question. We got bored of those swinging parties, so we tried to find something more genuine. Where the night found its own path. Tonight, you were unlucky. Or, maybe lucky, I don't know. But when you chose to do something submissive, you triggered the dominatrix in both Cynthia and me. And, I guess, Scott wanted a piece of that." Dona was trying to explain things to him. Dan was far from feeling like there was anything normal that night.

"But nobody wanted me."

"Really?" Cynthia smirked. "So, if I asked you to eat my ass or pussy in the morning, you wouldn't want to do it. Is that it?"

He blushed. He would do it right at that moment if she told him to.

"Ok, but why did I have to jerk off?"

"For tonight, it happened that way" said Marcel. "We're here all week and I already found another couple for tomorrow night. It's up to you to make the husband the new you" raising his glass.

"Because we loved what we had tonight. We need a couple like that every night."

That helped Dan cheer up a bit. And he was still watching Cynthia.

"I will accept to come again if Cynthia wants."