We're the Sultans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I have a condition. It is not something to change in the heat of the night. Not this time."

"What?"

"You won't let Danny have sex with you."

"I'm not into him. If things don't change, I won't have sex with him."

"Then, no. I don't want a kid to fuck my wife."

She rolled her eyes "Ok, I won't have sex with him but he can get pissed off. Maybe I can let him eat me."

Scott hated that idea; he was about to object but Cynthia added "When I'm with Dona. Not alone."

He decided that this was fair, Danny could eat Cynthia's pussy while Scott was fucking his wife, Molly.

"You want only Marcel, don't you?"

"As a man, yes. But I want Molly and Dona too. That's all." She smiled sarcastically.

He looked at her "Thank you for not being too greedy."

"You had to see her. She was holding my foot, I thought she would kiss it. Sorry, but she's more into me than you, grumpy bear." And kissed him.

He laughed and hugged her. When they were walking towards Molly, she reminded him "just tell him about what you or I did with Dona, don't discourage him talking about the rest."

And when Scott was talking to Dan, Cynthia went to convince Molly. She was already sure that Molly was having trouble to resist her. She made her grab her toes again and she continued talking when Molly was daydreaming about Cynthia.

"As I said and as Scott and I agreed, I was planning to do a very innocent lap dance, sitting in Marcel's lap a few seconds, looking at him seductively, sitting on his lap, standing, dancing and doing it all again."

'Planning?' Molly thought. She didn't want to interrupt the story, which was apparently more than what Cynthia planned.

"When I sat on his lap the last time, I was thinking about my next move. I only did a short grinding action and then I felt it."

Molly's eyes got bigger, she held Cynthia's toes with a higher grip and her other hand reached to her heel. She was holding her foot with both hands. Cynthia looked down to see that sight and continued looking at her after sending her a kiss. She was changed overnight.

"Molly. You won't believe that. It was everywhere. When I looked down between my legs, I could see the bulge. It was the beginning of it. I was feeling it along my ass crack and when I grinded on it backwards, I was still feeling it there. I couldn't understand where it ended."

"Holly shit!"

"Yes, exactly. That's not all. He started to act different. He was saying things like 'Pretty girl. Go easy on it. It's an antique, you know.' He was making sounds and talking like 'hmm, yeah, pretty girl', 'you can stop whenever you want, I don't want you to feel bad afterwards', 'watch it, it's not tamed, doesn't know the word stop, in case you're planning to unleash it'"

"Wow, I wasn't wrong about him!"

"No, you weren't. And those words were making me more turned on than that giant thing. And, it was just the opposite of what he said; it was like an iron, not an antique. Within minutes I was moaning in his lap, saying his name."

"Oh, Cynthia." Molly almost moaned.

"Yes, exactly like that. For me, it was Marcel." Cynthia looked at her, obviously enjoying this slick comment's impact on Molly. Her hand left Cynthia's heel, it was moving along her calf, to her thighs and back to her heel. Cynthia was getting horny too, her eyes and lips were showing it.

"If I was that iron, I would melt over you Cynthia. I can't believe what you just said." Molly paused for a second and continued "I'm sorry for talking like that but please promise me, if Dan doesn't accept, please let me..." She couldn't find the words.

"I'm aware of your desire for me, forgive me for being so blunt. But you're showing it and it makes me hot too. I promise, if you can't convince him to come, I will visit you in your room. I will let you do the things you're desiring now."

Molly wanted to kiss her.

"Oh, Cynthia."

"Marcel." Cynthia couldn't stop herself from doing that joke and they both exploded in laughter.

"You're ruining my story!"

"You're the one making jokes!"

"Anyway, the rest of it is a bit personal."

"What? Won't you tell me?"

"I can just tell you that, you mustn't tell the Marcel part to Danny. He will not accept coming there. You have to convince him. Because..."

Molly was nodding her head constantly. Cynthia looked at her and said "Ok, I will tell you a bit more. I have never wanted to worship a cock like that before. I spent minutes just on his cock head. And his words changed again when I was being his slut. When he was entering me, I screamed and Scott ran out of the room with his hard on, to look at us. He pulled it out of Dona to save me. When he saw me looking at him with absent eyes, he sat on the couch in despair and watched the giant thing disappear in my body. Please don't tell those to Dan. No man would allow his wife to do something like that."

"I-I won't." Molly was listening to her in disbelief. She was very aroused.

"The worst part was, when he pushed it in, I came. Scott watched me cum on Marcel's cock in seconds. This was devastating for him. But believe me. Seeing him like that made me hornier. He looked like he was in love with me more than ever and he was suffering to watch me like that, when I was selfishly wanting for more. He couldn't finish fucking with Dona. They both sat there and watched me cum more than four times, moaning his name."

"Oh, that's too much. I can't do it to Dan. This will ruin him."

"No, you can. Because Scott loves me more now. It's not cheating. They know the risks when they are accepting. And this humiliation makes them more devoted, believe me. And after I sucked his cock clean, Scott had a hard on again. We listened to Dona's screams in the next room. While I was riding Marcel again, of course."

Molly was stupefied. There were many things arousing her but this was an awful scenario for Dan.

"And one other thing. Scott doesn't accept me having sex with Dan. Since it already happened with Dona and Marcel, he accepted them. And I want you there tonight, so does Scott."

"?"

"Yes, I could convince him to go again only by offering you to him. So, if you come there, you will be the star of the night. I want you, Scott wants you, Dona wants you. Marcel will definitely fuck your brains out. Ooops, too blunt again."

Molly was having trouble breathing. This was too wrong and unbelievably hot. It took a few minutes for her to return to reality.

"But Dan?"

"I can't have sex with him, other than that, he's in Scott's situation, I mean last night's situation. He'll get over it tomorrow. And if you want, I can let him touch me a bit. I think Scott will give him that."

Cynthia thought a bit and added "Look, Dona told me that this is their lifestyle and they offer the best for their guests. She told me their nickname in the online communities. 'Sultans of Swing'. And she told me that they change the game every night. Depending on the guests. She has some plans for you and Dan."

Molly was aware that Dan would have a hard time that night. But she wanted this too much. She was still not sure but it wasn't possible for her to say no to that, not anymore. She decided to be selfish, this wasn't something she could find again.

"So, are you Ok with Scott wanting me? Or, going further?"

"Yes. Since you and I will be together, I will think of it as a threesome fantasy. If he likes you too much, I may make you pay for that" smiling like she always did. That smile was making Molly dizzy at that moment.

"I'd love to pay, so, I'll seduce him." She tried to make a joke but then she realized that was also true "What's happening to me?"

Cynthia looked around to see the boys in the sea, she leaned towards Molly and kissed her right beside her lips, touching them a bit.

Molly froze. She wanted to kiss her.

"I learned that from Dona. Hot, right?"

"Oh, I have to be the worst wife ever. I will try to convince him. In fact, there's Dona and he finds her hot. I'm not still sure I won't get jealous. I wish Marcel made her promise not to have sex with Dan too. I don't want to share him."

"Oh, that would be hilarious. He will be sharing you with everyone and you're not sharing him with anybody. Are you sure you're not a dominatrix or something like that?"

And they went to sea, to join the boys.

Long story short, Dan wasn't given a chance to consider all merits and disadvantages of that night. Of course, all possible perks of such a night were taken from him by various people, including Molly.

And at that villa, his nightmare was just starting.

He wasn't going to fuck Cynthia; Molly would prevent him from fucking Dona if she could. And all the possible risks, meaning the things he would feel bad about, were secured beforehand. They weren't risks anymore. They were all going to happen. They were the plan.

He had a small chance to fuck Dona that night but it was certain that his wife was going to be fucked by Scott and Marcel. Also, she would have sex with Dona and Cynthia.

And when he lost himself eating Dona's ass, he lost his chance to fuck her because Dona had it one way or another. If the guy wanted to fuck her, she would fuck him. If she got a man on his knees acting like that, she liked to keep him there. Also, Molly was begging Dona not to fuck him, while she was eating her pussy in that room. While Scott was fucking Molly doggy style and Cynthia was sitting on Dona's face. Scott loved to look in his wife's eyes when he was fucking Molly. This was making Cynthia angry and he was feeling like he was getting even with her. Using Dan's wife's pussy.

A few minutes later, Dona and Cynthia changed positions and Molly finally got to eat Cynthia's pussy.

It still didn't sink in for Dan. Scott was impatient to fuck Molly and his intentions were obvious in his stares. At the beach, at the dinner and when she was dancing. He knew Molly was brought there for him to fuck.

Cynthia didn't tell Scott but Molly came there to have sex with everyone. She wanted Cynthia the most, then Marcel. The others were also making her horny but Cynthia inserted the idea to be fucked by Marcel. She was burning with desire for that old slick man to make her moan his name with his huge cock.

Dan interrupted Marcel, to say "Marcel, I'm feeling a bit awkward here. What's going on in that room? I feel left out."

"Dan, what I'm about to tell you is not just for tonight. It's just how I see everything. Every experience is a door to the next one. Things go the way you want or the other way around. If it's happening, you have to make the most of it. If you can't, you have to suck it up and do better the next one. I have no idea what awaits you tonight. But I know what I will do. That's confidence."

This bullshit made Dan even more confused. He was trying not to think but they were in that room for more than one hour.

Then the door opened and Scott walked out in sweat, completely naked. His cock was swinging, shining with the bodily fluids covering it. He looked like a fighter leaving the arena after his victory. He didn't spare his confident expressions from Dan. He looked like he was enjoying this. His looks made him feel awful.

"Danny boy, they're waiting for you."

He never talked to him like that. He felt sick. He knew where this confidence was coming from. He fucked his wife and he probably thought that he was the better man.

But he also heard the rest of his words. 'They are waiting for you.' Three gorgeous women. When he left the room, he would be confident like him too.

He stood up and went in.

The sight was dazzling. And disturbing.

Dona was lying on her back and Cynthia was on her side, hugging her with an arm and a leg, kissing her breasts. Molly was lying near them, still caressing her own body. She was in sweat, grinding her legs to each other. She was recovering from her orgasm and he saw spunk on her belly and lips. It was hard for him to observe how Scott fucked and satisfied his wife.

Dan was looking at them, trying to resolve his contradicting emotions.

While he was still standing there, Molly, without noticing him, rolled towards Cynthia and started kissing her back. Then she noticed Dan and quickly used the bed covers to wipe her mouth. He was feeling bad but he had no words at that moment.

Cynthia looked at Dan, moved her hand on Molly's hair and pulled her towards herself, slowly towards her pussy. Dan was going nuts seeing what was going on.

His Molly, right after being fucked, clearly roughly fucked, was kissing and licking her fucker's wife's pussy. And that fucker's wife was looking at Dan with a subtle wicked smile on her face. She was enjoying to see him like that, suffering to watch how his wife was being used, voluntarily. Seeing Molly still in desire to pleasure this woman.

Cynthia pushed her away and when Molly was on her back, she straddled her face, grinding herself saying "Lick my ass Molly, show your love to me" looking at him. She was enjoying this couple's uncontrollable desire for her. She knew he wanted to be in Molly's place, he was squirming.

He hated to see that but his boner was there. He was aroused very much. And when Dona snapped her fingers, he looked at her to see her pointing her own pussy.

He got undressed and walked to her, getting ready to satisfy himself fucking that hottie. But she said "No no. Give me your mouth, I want you to eat my pussy."

He wanted to fuck her. More was at stake than pleasure. He needed to fuck someone's wife. He needed to feel better the next day. He thought of saying 'No, I'm here to fuck both of you.'

But he remembered what Marcel told him. He had to be patient. He had to go slow. The night was long. They wouldn't let him if he didn't make them want it.

When he was sucking her pussy, he was hearing Molly moan. She was moaning when she was licking Cynthia's ass.

"Kiss it goodbye and leave us alone." Cynthia let Molly kiss her anus a few more times before she stood up and sat on Dan's back.

Molly slowly got up and left the room, naked. She was still touching her body as if she just had her orgasm. Licking Cynthia's ass made her too horny and she needed to be satisfied once again.

He was feeling Cynthia's warm pussy there, she was still grinding herself. And they started to talk, as if he wasn't there.

"That was too hot, right?" Cynthia said.

"Yes, your Scott's a bull, he owned us here."

"I loved it when he made Molly suck him and eat your pussy before fucking you. She was so eager for approval."

'Fuck?' Dan moved his head a bit back to check if there was anything there. He knew Scott ejaculated on Molly's body and mouth but he had to be sure.

Cynthia pushed his head back in there.

"Ah, yes. And I loved how you made her eat your pussy when Scott was roughing me up."

"That was my favor to her. She was dying to touch me the whole day."

"Everyone's dying to do that. But you're mine now. I'm so horny to eat you, especially after what you did."

"Which one?" She giggled.

"When Scott was fucking us in turns. When she started to say 'come in me' in her every turn."

"Ah, yes." She chuckled.

"I wanted to be in Molly's place when you went ballistic on her."

"Did you?" Cynthia wasn't expecting that. Dona was a dominant character and she loved hearing those.

Dona held Dan's head and started grinding on his face, looking at Cynthia in lust "Oh. Nice. Good boy Dan. Good girl Molly's boy."

Cynthia smirked, they were looking in each other's eyes.

"Yes I did. When you slapped her and said 'You will ask me, I don't give permission.' I loved how she succumbed to you, holding and kissing your hand. I wanted to be her at that moment. You didn't see how you looked at her. I could have kissed your feet at that moment too, as she did. You little devil."

"Oh, Dona! Thank you." They both liked each other.

Dan was listening to this incredibly disturbing and hot conversation. Did Molly kiss Cynthia's feet? Why?

"I wasn't going to let her but she was too sweet when she was apologizing. I couldn't go on seeing her kissing my feet like that. I'm afraid she loves me." They both laughed.

"I almost forgot that part, you're right. How you made her suck Scott's balls and made her beg to, what was her creative words? Ah, yes. 'Breed me with those, Scott, please', that was hot. She got your permission, what can I say?"

Dan couldn't take it anymore and said "What the fuck?!!" but Cynthia slapped his head and pushed his face back in there saying "Zip it, bitch!"

"Uhm, suck it Danny boy, I'm gonna cum in your mouth now." She was still grinding on his face, keeping him tight there.

He didn't know what to think or how to feel at that moment. All he knew was something was ruined in his marriage and he was horny as hell.

He lapped like a dog and sucked her pussy when she came.

"Does he lick good?" Cynthia asked.

"Not bad, want some?"

"Ok, lie down here as Molly did Danny boy. I'm gonna let you eat my asshole if you suck my pussy good."

There was no reason to resist that. He was trying to get whatever he could out of that night.

Before Cynthia sat on his face, he said "I know you're lying. He didn't cum in her. I saw his spunk on her stomach and mouth." As if this option was not disturbing.

"Who said that was it? She loved Scott's cock so much and she asked him to cum in her. I told her that he might do it in the second round if she begs him. What do you think is happening now? Out there? Molly with Scott and Marcel?"

"Wha..."

His time was up, she ended this conversation by her pussy covering his mouth. He tried to get her off but Dona hit him in the balls saying "Behave, bitch! You know the rule. Girls decide here."

"But you didn't allow him to fuck me." Cynthia kept talking to Dona.

"Nobody fucks his own wife here. You can fuck him in your room."

"I don't think he can get it up, that Molly will dry him out tonight. What a slut."

They both laughed when Dan wiggled under her trying to protest, hearing them. Cynthia moaned "Yes, Danny boy, pleasure mommy like that. It feels like he's struggling for his life there and I'm getting my pleasure suffocating him" She was saying those because she knew Dona liked that. Dona wanted to struggle for her life under Cynthia's pussy. She was incredible.

In ten minutes, he almost forgot about Molly. He was in heaven, eating the most beautiful girl's incredibly attractive pussy. He couldn't get enough. He was hearing them talk but he wasn't listening.

Then he heard something else. Molly's voice. She was screaming and moaning. He felt like crying under Cynthia.

She stopped and raised one leg, looked at him and said "Oh, Dan. Do you hear that? I'm sorry for you. That must be Marcel. He makes girls scream like that."

When Dan tried to say something, she slapped his face.

"Be quick, I don't want to miss that part. She's using her pussy to prepare him for me. I will give Molly to Scott to fuck, so Marcel will fuck the pussy he deserves, while we watch Scott pleasuring his cock." and sat back down.

When she came, she made him lick her pussy clean and said "Lick my ass, clean it too. I want to look squeaky clean for Marcel."

Dan stopped licking her asshole, he tried to say something but Cynthia used her hands to spread her ass cheeks and nestle her anus against his mouth before letting them go.

What they were saying wasn't hurting him anymore. He was already devastated to the limit. At least he thought he was.

"Sorry for you Dona, you're not allowed to fuck Marcel. He's mine tonight."

"Oh sweet Cynthia. He's nobody's. We belong to him."

Both Dona and Cynthia were giggling when Cynthia stood up. She put her foot on Dan's chest and kept talking to Dona.

He wasn't aware but he was holding her foot, he was still trying to touch her, trying to keep her there unconsciously.