All Comments on 'Were You Hit with a Slut Ray?'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
Another Great Story

You didn't write this with a chapter number, but the way it ended left it wide open for more chapters. Please continue this story line, I think there are lots of ways this story can go and I for one would love to see this story continue. I even have some ideas for further chapters. I'll contact you through that link rather then leaving my email here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not a bad story. You write well. I think your score would have been much higher if not for the Jesus mocking and the bisexuality mention, but I can't fault you for that. I love a good bit of blasphemy, and if that is your sexual preference, than by all means write that story, just saying that you probably deserve a higher rating than you got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, so much effort just to pile hate upon Christians. Author needs to look in the mirror before he starts demeaning the rest of the world. Could have been an interesting, fun, erotic story, instead of just the gutter trash it became. Hate isn't an erotic thing, nor is it pretty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous