Werewolf & Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you are super warm!"

"Yeah...well. I have a powerful, very powerful metabolism..."

Nathan could feel a slight shimmer in his hand, but he grabbed Mason's palm more firmly and squeezed it a bit.

They took a proper pose.

"Try to bend my arm a bit. Just from a vertical position." Mason could not stop smiling.

Nathan, of course, tried. Really tried. Really, really. Nothing worked.

Mason drank his water and waited with a calm face. Finally, Nathan decided he would not embarrass himself more as the massive hand of his neighbor did not move even an inch.

So, Nathan upped his game, bringing it to the next level. On that level however... the muscle strength did not matter. He slowly slid his hand from Mason palm to his biceps. He discovered it wasn't even that much flexed. The wrestle wasn't a true wrestle for Mason. He just held his hand unmoved.

For that reason, Nathan did what he wanted from the beginning. He got the courage, and he slowly stroked over a huge bulge of Mason's massive biceps. He was astonished by the sheer muscle density of Mason's unflexed arm.

Their eyes met.

Were Mason's eyes even more gold now? Almost fiery gold! Nathan didn't know how he ever thought it was a normal human eye color; nobody could have that gleaming, intense hue!

He halted his breath and swallowed loudly. He lost his courage and tore his hand from Mason's scorching hot skin.

"Sorry," he murmured. "It just looked so unreal..."

Mason did not respond, he only stared at him, with his nostril flaring a bit. He seemed weirdly tense.

There was a moment of silence, and suddenly Nathan could feel his dick straining in his pants. He knew he had to go. Like... now!

So, he stood up and mumbled apologies and stormed toward the doors. Mason did not stop him.

As soon as Nathan jumped the fence on the border of his possession, and went into his house he threw himself on a bed and pressed his lips together.

What's gotten into him?

He never behaved like that before. He was always this shy nerdy-emo-geek guy, who had good grades and wore weird clothes. He was never that bold. He never hooked-up, he didn't drink, he didn't smoke. A good boy! The type you could call: "Only sitting at home and excessively using his dildo". Yet he was going mental in the presence of his golden-eyed neighbor!

It was bad. He was way too interested in Mason than was good for him. He didn't even know if Mason was gay. And Nathan was all over him in a very obvious way, bringing him food and touching him. Crazy. He had to stop!

And he stopped.

For three days.

After three days, he prepared filet mignon, and nailed it perfectly! Proud of himself he hid it under a glass lid and almost ran toward Mason's house, feeling very excited.

The new owner opened the doors and his eyes bore into Nathan's pink-flushed face.

"I made this filet mignon for you, Mason," he muttered, looking at Mason pleadingly, his big, dark brown eyes sparkling.

His neighbor stared at the lid a bit confused, but he let him inside his house.

Yep, making one of the most expensive piece of meat on Earth for someone was truly an open invitation to fuck, wasn't it?

In silence, they marched toward the kitchen. Nathan watched Mason's godly, firm ass, perfectly visible in his gray sweatpants. Fuck, he was so lost. His celibacy had been way too long, and had gotten to his head.

"Wow, the filet looks perfect!" Mason seemed sincerely shocked. As he ate a piece of it, he nodded, "...and is done perfectly. Congratulations! You truly are a wonderful cook!"

He smiled almost... warmly. Nathan's heart fluttered and his insides tingled. Yes, it was bad.

Was he stupidly falling for a guy he was only seeing for the third time? How desperate was he?

"I'm so glad you like it, Mason..."

"Well, let's dig in, it's best served fresh!" Mason interrupted him, as if not wanting Nathan to say too much.

They started to eat and Nathan watched Mason attentively. The big man ate everything in a few gigantic bites. Truly impressive. He had a healthy appetite.

"Listen, Nathan... I was thinking..."

Nathan straightened up, his eyes wide. What would Mason say?

"I like to cook also, but I do not have much time. What if I paid you? For making dinners for me. Breakfast and lunch are not a problem, but I sometimes struggle to prepare dinner. I would pay you for the components and your time..."

Nathan's face almost fell down. He went a bit pale and an obvious disappointment was painted all over his face.

Seeing that reaction Mason hesitated.

"Did I... offend you? I wanted you to know how much I admire your cooking skill... in a way..."

Nathan stood up; his hands were trembling.

"I would do that for you anyway, for free, Mason. If you would only ask."

"Nathan, it would be leeching, an exploitation..." Mason interrupted, and his eyes bore in Nathan's face, as if realizing something.

Nathan did not let him say anything more. He stormed toward the door, fully conscious that he was acting like a typical, whiny bottom, but Mason stopped him.

It was almost weird how quickly the man moved. He was by Nathan's side in the blink of an eye; it seemed impossible. His hands were now on Nathan's arms.

"Nathan." His voice was low, a bit rumbly.

Nathan shook his head. He already knew he overreacted.

"I'm sorry, I... should not behave like that. It was... childish. Emotional. I don't know what I thought. I just like you, I may have crossed a line..." Nathan mumbled, lowering his head.

But Mason did not let him. He touched his chin and made him lift his head up.

"Nathan... "

The moment of warm silence between them made Nathan's heart hopeful again.

As Mason opened his mouth to say something--Nathan did not let him do that. In a crazy bold impulse, he stood on his tiptoes and... kissed Mason in the lips.

Mason did not push him away, but... he also did not respond. He just kind of let him press his mouth to his mouth, as long as Nathan wanted.

When Nathan stepped back, feeling weird and a bit scared by his own crazy behavior, Mason exhaled and said: "Nathan, believe me, I'm flattered. But you don't know everything about me. I'm not what you take me for. I'm much... more complicated. It could be too much for you."

Nathan blinked dumbfoundedly.

"What did you say? You don't want anything to do with me not because you're straight but because you're... complicated?"

"I didn't say I don't want anything to do with you. And I'm bisexual. All of my kind are. The problem is, you don't know me, if you would know, you would run screaming..."

"Tell me... please." Nathan really had no idea what "my kind" meant. It sounded weird.

Mason pursed his lips. "I can't spit it out just like that, it's really... It's a lot. It would be too much... if said openly."

"Why don't you try me? Give me a chance?"

Mason's expression closed up; he slowly shook his head.

Nathan nodded, and smiled ruefully. "Okay, I understand. I'm sorry I... rushed this."

There was not much to say beyond that and Nathan turned around and left his new neighbor's house.

He felt stupid (again...), like a teenager with a crush. He barely got to meet the man and was throwing himself on this stranger. He could be a mobster for God's sake! He could be a serial killer, right? And why would a man like Mason even fall for some small-town nerdish gay? Nathan had to get a grip over himself!

***

The next five days went by in a daze. He was going over their last talk continuously. Why did he even kiss Mason? Why did he even try to flirt with a dude he had known for little over one week? It was madness.

Nathan even called his sister and talked with her for a moment, at first planning to spit out the whole infatuation-situation to her, but finally decided against it.

He did everything to clear his head, to calm himself down and forgot about Mason's scorching hot body.

But even if he could, there was something else in Mason that was intriguing him so much. He could feel... a potential there. A potential for something more than just hot sex (although he could gladly start with just the hot sex). Mason had some weird magnetism about him that just didn't allow Nathan to stop thinking about him.

On the sixth day he observed Mason through his window, mowing his lawn. The man was a sight to behold. He was half naked, of course. His massive muscles glistened in the summer sun, and flexed as he pushed the lawnmower in front of him over the slightly uneven terrain.

It was like observing a living and moving sculpture.

Nathan plastered his face to the window and just couldn't tear his eyes from this impressive silhouette. Why was the view so mesmerizing to him? He was never overly interested in bulky guys, yet Mason was something more. He was like... a dream come true.

Wait? What? Stop!

Nathan slapped himself on his cheeks with both of his hands.

Mental, he was going mental. He could not explain this weird fascination.

For some reason, he remembered the peculiar mention of a "mating bond". What could it be? Did it work sometimes between people? Some biological attraction to some people and not to another?

Many things Mason said sounded weird in Nathan's head, but all of his statements had some strange coherency to them. Nathan just could not stop thinking about that.

After some crazy struggle with his reason, he decided to go down and try to... kind of... stumble upon Mason, as if pretending to do some gardening work also. So very... predictable.

He took pruning scissors and shears and went outside, heading toward a small hedge he had in front of his residence. He tried not to glance over at Mason, but Mason did not fall for that.

As soon as he saw Nathan, he turned off the lawnmower and walked toward him.

"Hello, Nathan. How are you?" He asked politely, his gold eyes warm and kind.

Nathan felt butterflies in his stomach. God, why? Why did the man have such a strong influence over him?

"He-hello, Mason. I'm fine, thank you. And you?" he answered formally, yet his eyes raked over Mason's glistening pectoral muscles.

"Now that I see you, much better."

Nathan held his breath. His lips twitched, his hands trembling again.

"Why... would you say that?"

"Well, because it's true. Why would I not like looking at your cute face?"

Nathan almost choked on his own saliva.

"I have a cute face?"

"Sure you do. Do you want me to help you with the hedge trimming?"

"Well, there's not much to do, actually. I trimmed it two weeks ago, it's still ok, I just kinda..."

"Wanted to go outside?" Mason offered with a smug smile.

Nathan chuckled. "Maybe..."

"Nathan... do you care for some... ice cream? You said you are... a sweet guy. Maybe I can tempt you with some chocolate-vanilla flavor? Or a salty... cream..." Mason interrupted and chuckled under his breath.

Nathan's heart quickened. Well, who would deny such an invitation. For salty cream.

"I... okay!"

Well, that was easy.

Mason had this all-knowing smile as he led Nathan to his house. Going behind Mason, Nathan could faintly smell his body: a very manly, and very pleasant scent. He could feel his dick awakening in his pants and he cussed under his breath. No! Not now!

Inside, Mason gave him a big bowl of ice cream, and they sat at the stools next to the kitchen table.

"So... what were you doing during these last six days? I kinda missed your food-visits, Nathan. It was so sweet of you."

"Did you... miss it?" Nathan almost opened his mouth.

"Sure I did. I did not lie when I told you that you're a great cook."

Nathan frowned a bit. "So, it's my cooking skills you missed, not me?"

Mason laughed. "Fishing for compliments, are you?"

Nathan's face reddened. "Maybe."

Mason stood up and came closer to Nathan, who halted his breath, his eyes wide opened in participation. The massive man leaned over, and he moved his fingers over Nathan's lower lip. Nathan moaned. Yes. He did. He could not stop it...

"You had ice cream there." Mason said in a low, husky voice and straightened up.

Nathan closed his eyes for a second. He made a fool out of himself. He moaned! Fuck!

"Ah, yes. Sorry. I eat messily. Thank you."

Mason's eyes glinted, the corner of his mouth quirked up, he did not answer, however.

As they finished their ice cream, Nathan stood up.

"Thank you for the invitation..."

"I'm not done with my invitation." Something in Mason's voice changed. It became darker, more intense. He stepped toward Nathan, who froze in one place.

"I have a home cinema system. In the basement. Maybe you would want to come to watch a movie with me?"

Nathan blinked dumbfoundedly. Was it even a real situation? He had to be sure.

"Is it... a date?"

"Do you want it to be a date? If you do, I'm up for that." His mouth curved into a smile.

Nathan swallowed hard.

"Did you... change your mind about... us? I thought you said it was complicated."

"Change my mind? I was never against it in the first place. I like you. I just can't say some things openly. But maybe with time... I could show you. Maybe you would understand. Maybe you'll even accept it."

"That sounds very mysterious..."

Mason laughed and crossed his hands over his chest, his muscles presenting themselves even more... impressively.

"I guess. So... do you accept? A date?"

A flush crept up Nathan's face. He nodded.

"I do."

The next moment Mason was just... next to him. The man really could move very quickly for his large body. His pupils flared, his fingers brushed Nathan's bare neck and moved along his jawline. Nathan was as if paralyzed, his eyes open wide and vulnerable.

The closeness of Mason was almost overwhelming yet... Nathan's dick had a different opinion about it. The tall man lowered himself slowly and his mouth brushed over Nathan's quivering mouth.

But he could not lose this chance. He put his hands over Mason's biceps and eagerly opened his mouth. Mason did not deny him the kiss this time. He also parted his lips and their tongues touched. Nathan became lightheaded in a second, losing himself in this kiss, in the passionate fight of their wet tongues, the exciting roughness of Mason's stubble against the soft wetness of his lips. He even moaned into his neighbor's mouth, clutching at his arms.

Mason stepped back and smiled.

"Sooo. See you at 9PM?"

Nathan licked his lips and nodded.

"Yes. See you at 9PM."

He left Mason's house feeling like he was in a dream. Could it be real? This impressive, buffed man was into him after all? Into some awkward gay nerd?

Nathan even pinched himself to make sure he stayed in touch with reality.

Once at home he decided to do everything right. Well, judging by the kiss, he could expect a nice fuck on a... first date. This, however, did not feel like a first date to him at all. He almost had a feeling that he had known Mason for a couple of months, not barely two weeks.

He shaved himself, trimmed his pubes, clipped his fingernails and toenails, he washed himself very diligently and as 9PM approached, he took four six-packs of beer and marched toward Mason's residence.

His neighbor opened the door dressed in black sweatpants and a black t-shirt. His eyes roamed over the six-packs.

"Wow. You came prepared. This, however, will have no effect on me."

He smirked.

"Whoa! It's 6%, I guarantee, it will have an effect after some... amount."

Mason chuckled and let Nathan in.

"No, it will not. I told you I have a super metabolism. My body can't be affected by alcohol. My liver metabolizes it in a matter of seconds."

Nathan was gaping at him, but decided not to say anything, as it sounded crazy weird. Definitely everybody could be intoxicated, only the amount is different for everybody. He was sure of that. Mason was a rather peculiar type, to even say something like that. A bit arrogant? To say the least. Okay, Nathan didn't mind. Everybody could believe what they wanted to. He himself was going to drink, however.

They went down the stairs to the basement and Nathan admired a thing of beauty: a home cinema system with a large screen and impressive audio system.

"What do you want to watch?" Nathan asked, glancing at Mason.

"You. But that can wait. Now I can watch..." he hesitated. "Underworld I and II."

Nathan raised his eyebrows. What an odd choice.

"Sure, I like the movie. The actor playing Michael is very sexy."

Mason laughed. "I guess he is."

Mason started the movie, and they sat next to each other, their arms brushing slightly.

Nathan's heart started to beat a bit quicker right from the start. He opened two beers and gave one to Mason. Mason shook his head.

"Nathan, I don't lie. I can't get drunk. It has no effect on me. Don't waste it on me."

"Okay, if you say so..." Nathan was not gonna deny himself a couple of beers, no matter what Mason was babbling about not being able to get drunk. Some guys were so high up, that they had almost funny arrogance. Nathan just let Mason be.

The movie was playing, and he was drinking beer after beer, and soon he felt the need to sit even closer to Mason.

"This weird form of werewolves is scary as hell, don't you think? It looks so freaking powerful!"

Mason chuckled. "Yes, it is pretty powerful... although not as quick as wolf form. In wolf form werewolves can be faster, have a better sense of smell and hearing. Thanks to thicker fur they are more resilient to wounds and..."

"Wow, someone has vast knowledge about the Underworld universe."

Mason smirked. "Let's say it's something like that."

They watched the first part and started the second. Nathan felt more and more excited and aroused. He glanced over Mason's bulky body. Beer gave him courage. He slowly stroked the man's massive forearm. Fibers were dense and separated, so defined that he could notice famous striations. His own breath almost stopped, feeling the hotness of the man's skin. He just could not tear his fingers from Mason. He just couldn't.

His dick was hard and just would not stop bothering him, begging for attention.

Mason looked at him with his glowing, golden eyes. His nostrils moved, as if sniffing again.

"I can feel you." He whispered.

Nathan blinked and raised his eyebrows, his hands slowly rubbing over Mason biceps now.

"I can sense you..."

The smaller man swallowed and fixed his eyes on Mason's lips.

"I can sense your arousal."

Nathan bit his lower lip and chuckled. "I'm sure you can see it tooI've been tenting my pants for the last hour...."

Mason did not chuckle; however, he lowered his head and their lips met. Nathan did not want to hold himself anymore. He swiftly straddled Mason, and now he could feel that he was not alone in tenting his pants. He was sitting on a massive bulge, and Mason's pupils were so big, they almost eclipsed his irises.

"Mason..."

"Nathan..."

Mason's hands slid over Nathan's hips, then his abdominals, then his ribs and rubbed over his chest. Nathan sighed in pleasure.

"Yes. Touch me, Mason..."

Big hands stroked his shoulders and neck and went under Nathan's jaws, Nathan tilted his head back and let the bigger man pet him like a cat, caress his collarbones, graze over his painfully erect nipples, squeeze his waist. Nathan's start to rub his ass over the man's bulge in slow, sensual moves, simulating riding on Mason's dick.

And then...

The phone rang. Mason's cell phone.

Mason cursed quietly and gave Nathan a gesture to get off his thighs. Nathan did so with an unhappy face.

Mason got up and pulled out his phone.

He spoke in a language that Nathan didn't know. He couldn't even recognize if this was some Slavic European language or maybe Hungarian? It sounded weird. His neighbor's voice was slightly raised.

The conversation went on and on.