Werewolf & Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What?!

He quickly gave himself a mental slap. It was bad.

He took his phone and on an impulse decided to call his sister. It was late, very late, but he just had to have a conversation with a normal person, to help him see this clearly.

"Hello? Nathan?"

"Hello, Natalie. Sorry, for waking you up, but I had to talk."

"Can't it wait? I'm very tired, I have to wake up early, I have a meeting with teachers..."

"Natalie, do you believe in werewolves?"

A moment of silence on the line. His sister sighed. "Okay, don't drink that much, Nathan. It's not even funny. You really need to find yourself a boyfriend, it's been too long."

"I already did! And he is a werewolf."

"Ha, ha, ha... a good joke. Would be. But not at this time! I'm tired, and I'm going back to sleep."

"Wait! I beg you. What does a person need to know when meeting a werewolf? You have a whole bookcase with werewolf romance novellas! You're an expert."

"Nathan, for God's sake!"

"I beg you! Super quick course on getting to know werewolves!"

"Nathan, you do not have a werewolf boyfriend. Some people are just... crazy. You probably should keep your distance, if he actually told you that..."

"Natalie. Please. Super quick course."

"Are you deaf? You called me in the middle of the night to ask about fairy tales?"

"Please!"

She snorted again, even more angrily. "Listen. Every author has a somewhat different approach. It's just a fantasy!"

"Any most common elements?"

Natalie snorted for third time. "They can regenerate. They can change at will or sometimes only during the full moon. They are strong and quick. They can be wild, impulsive. They can't be easily killed. They have mating bonds..."

"Wait! Mating bonds. What does it mean?"

"Some authors depict werewolves as creatures that bond for life. They can sense their mates. The smell is specific, sweeter. It's like an allure. True mates are really rare..."

"Does biting during sex have some meaning?"

"Well, it differs in different books. But usually, everybody can be bitten, and then become werewolves. But biting during sex is different. It has an additional purpose. It's called marking. It's like... choosing a partner."

"A mate?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be a true mate, to be mated to each other, but yes, it's an ideal situation when people who are true mates strengthen their bond through marking. The bond is muuuuuch stronger and more lasting. Usually, permanent. But, Nathan... I beg you. Stop calling me at night and asking stupid question. I don't even know why I answered it. Probably I'm too tired to fight with you. I really need to go to bed now. Stop going mental there. Your boyfriend is not a werewolf, believe me."

"Okay, sis. Probably not. Thanks for your info..."

"Take care, Nathan. Ehhh... wait. I hope those idiots didn't come back with more... rolls of toilet paper?"

"They did, actually. He scared them. I gotta go, we'll talk later!"

"But, Nathan, how..."

Nathan disconnected. He could not get more from her.

He had to find his answers... from the source!

After some hesitation, he left the house and marched toward the Mason residence.

He was ready to confront the man who was behind everything. It had all become way too surreal for his taste.

Nathan knocked on the door. He could hear Mason's steps actually from the second floor, down the stairs and up to the door. So, has his hearing improved also?

The doors opened.

"I think we finally need to talk, Mason."

Mason eyed him in surprise, stepped aside and made an inviting gesture.

They headed toward the kitchen. Nathan sat on the metal stool, actually surprised that his well-fucked ass wasn't even sore. So, the super-werewolf-regeneration was a part of a package also? Hmmm. Maybe it wasn't that bad. The werewolf part?

He crossed his arms on his chest.

"I just won a fight over three men, Mason."

Mason raised his eyebrows, but strangely enough, did not seem too concerned.

"You were in a fight?"

"Yep. And I won. I can see you're not surprised."

Mason pursed his lips.

"I wasn't able to win over my own sister even as a teenager. With my.... nerd muscles." He winced. " So, imagine my surprise when they could do nothing to me. Like... nothing! They were moving like cooling lava. As I pushed them, they went flying around. Just like that. So. I guess you have something to do with that."

Mason smirked and shrugged.

"It's to be expected."

"What?!"

"Well, it was you who asked me to bite you. C'mon. It's hard to believe that there's even one person on this planet who saw a movie with werewolves, and doesn't know what happened after the werewolf's bite."

"It's in the movies!"

"It's there for a reason."

Nathan pressed his hands to his temples.

"I can see in the dark, Mason. I can hear your footsteps from the second floor, I can smell my own cell phone. I could beat three bullies. And my ass is fully regenerated after you fucked me... hard. I also ate two large chunks of RAW MEAT. So, what now? I'm gonna turn into a silver wolf?"

Mason could not stop smirking. His golden eyes glowed.

"First, I'm glad your ass is regenerated. Second, It doesn't have to be silver. Colors differ. It may be brown, black, white, rusty...

But yes, you will turn soon. The first change will happen during the full moon. After that, you will learn how to change at will."

"To the Luna form also?"

"Stop calling it a Luna form. We call it a Lycan form. Anthropomorphic form of wolf."

"Why didn't you tell me that before you... bit me?"

Mason chuckled and crossed his arms over his wide chest.

"I was fucking you, Nathan. You begged me to mark you. I'm a werewolf. We react a bit differently to sexual... pleading like that. We can't... exactly stop ourselves that easily, especially if..." he suddenly interrupted and looked aside. After a while, he continued, but with a different tone. "You will see for yourself. If we have sex after your turning. You will have an urge to bite me too. It's just a biological need of our kind. To mate..." he interrupted again, blinking oddly.

Nathan licked his lips. His eyes swept over Mason's body. The man was wearing a black t-shirt and black sweatpants. He looked crazy good. He suddenly was not that sure if he wanted to be angry at Mason for turning him into the werewolf. The truth to be told, he actually... was kinda glad. Even excited. And weirdly triumphant, especially over those bullies.

"What if they came back? In larger numbers. You know the mentality of a bully who lost a fight with a sissy. There can be no bigger humiliation. What if they... shoot me with a gun?"

"If it isn't a silver bullet, you will survive it, no problem. We have very powerful regeneration. I once survived seventeen bullets. Two even went into my heart. "

"Fuck... What if they shoot you in the head?"

"We can also recover from that. The only problem would be decapitation or fire. We can regrow any other limb. But they... rarely do that." He smirked. "But somehow I do not feel they will actually want to... kill you. That would be no fun for them. Although I agree - as males, especially the bully small-town type, with hidden insecurities, they can come up with something. But... you will be ready. And they will have a hard time killing you, believe me."

Nathan sighed. "Well, I guess it would be the end of possible fun scenarios for them," he hesitated, as he did not really want to talk about bullies. He wanted to talk about something else.

He bit his lip and looked at Mason from under his eyelashes.

"Mason... do we... are we..." he just could not finish it.

Mason slowly circled a table, and stepped closer to Nathan, whose eyes were big and vulnerable now.

"Do we? What?"

He leaned down, and put his hands behind Nathan, and their faces were now very close. Nathan's heart was pounding like crazy.

"Are you angry because of the transformation, Nathan?"

Nathan swallowed hard. Well, it was a rather gigantic life change. But was he really angry? For a new set of superpowers? Who in his right mind would be angry about being more strong, healthy and... well the part with raw food didn't seem that fun, but it was a minor inconvenience. Hopefully.

"Surprisingly, no." Nathan sighed.

"Are you angry for any other reason?"

Golden eyes bore into his face.

Nathan swallowed.

"I'm not angry, Mason. Maybe I'm a bit afraid. Confused. I'm gonna need some help in dealing with that. Will you help me?"

"I will, Nathan. I won't leave you alone with that."

Nathan was afraid to ask for more details for some reason. He felt that something was peculiar between them. He could sense Mason's scent now much more intensely than before. And it was somehow different, more... tempting, more alluring. As if it was a special scent. He could feel the smell of people in the supermarket, and also the other werewolves, but their smells were different. Bland. Neutral. Not enticing.

Was there some truth to his sister's words about... mates? Some people were more alluring than others? More compatible? In human form it was impossible to tell, but as werewolves? With their sense of smell? From the moment Mason saw Nathan he was sniffing him with a weird grimace. Too beautiful to be true, probably.

There was a long moment of silence. They were looking at each other intensely. Nathan's eyes wandered on Mason's full lips. He made a step toward him.

So... He was also a werewolf now? His life would change... would it really include Mason? He hoped it would. Nathan raised his hand and put it on Mason's chest. He heard his heart beating there, loud and strong. And even louder now... and even quicker...

"Mason... Can you... take me to your bedroom and make love to me? I'm kinda... tired of outdoors fucking..."

Mason let out a breath and laughed. "Sure I can, Nathan."

"Are we... real boyfriends now?"

"We can be whatever we wish..."

Mason lowered himself and lifted Nathan, carrying him on his right shoulder. Nathan made a squeaking sound, but did not protest it, only chuckled.

Soon they were in Mason's bedroom and Nathan had no intention to dwell deeper into nuances of their relationship. Mason almost tore his clothes off, and they landed naked on the bed linen, kissing like crazy. Nathan fully intended to immerse himself in this sex, this time in proper human form. And Mason also seemed to be in a mood for human sex.

He licked Nathan's whole body with long laps, and Nathan let him do it, engulfed in the godly feeling of being wanted and desired. He needed to experience it again, the submission to the intense, animalistic pounding and the ecstasy that came with it. He already could feel aching in his hole, which clenched involuntary. Mason lowered himself, licking and nibbling on Nathan's nipples, and then went even lower, finally taking his dick in his wet, soft mouth. This time without the fangs, luckily.

Nathan eyes widened, "Fuck!" he muttered, not expecting that.

Mason stopped for a moment. "Nice dick, very big for your slender posture!" he praised him, and Nathan blushed intensely, feeling Mason tongue swirling just under his cock's head. He arched a bit, as his dick poked into the werewolf's throat. Such a nice fucking feeling, and the firm rubs of flattened tongue... He closed his eyes, letting himself just... take the pleasure, enjoy it, relax in delightful waves...

Soon Mason started to suck him off in earnest, and Nathan's head was about to explode from blissful pleasure. He moaned and... just had to say it:

"Are we... true mates, Mason? You smell so alluring... "

Mason let his dick out of his mouth with a loud pop sound and looked at him with glowing eyes. He smiled and was about to answer, when his body slightly tensed.

He looked aside. Nathan felt it also. An intense wave of an unpleasant and unnerving smell. For every animal. And for every human.

"Fire!" Nathan mumbled in shock.

Mason jumped from the bed and ran toward the window. Nathan was just behind him. They both plastered their faces to the pane.

Over Nathan's house they could see a long, whirling pillar of smoke.

Nathan also noticed one very... upsetting thing. There was a rainbow flag engulfed in flames, stuck in the lawn just in front of his house. A clear sign that the war with the bullies was far from over. The wind transferred the fire to the porch, which was already engulfed in flames.

"Fuck, no!" Nathan whimpered, feeling a wave of anger and despair.

Mason pursed his lips. "You were right. It's really not the best neighborhood." He grabbed his phone, and started to dial the Fire Department.

Nathan pressed his hands to his cheeks. He could not believe it.

And then he suddenly chuckled. What a world... Fucking homophobes!

Well, obviously... even a werewolf he could not resolve THAT problem.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story!

If you like it, please let me know in the comment section! I need your comments! :) If the story will be well received I can try to write some follow-up, explaining a bit more :)

For the help with editing - thank you: HoneyLemonQ

and DougsLair.