Werewolf & Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello. What do you want?" The man's eyes were ice-blue, weirdly light and almost... glowing. He was huge, only slightly smaller than Mason. His nostrils flared.

Was the presence of the man a direct result of yesterday's nervous conversation Mason had on the phone?

Nathan swallowed hard. "I'm looking for Mason."

The man turned his head aside and called: "Boss! Some cute kid is here to see you."

Kid?! Nathan was 23. He didn't feel like a kid anymore. He frowned a bit.

The doors opened wider. But not only Mason showed up. Two other, equally massive men were standing there peeking at him. Nathan could also see their nostrils moving, their eyes curious. And he was absolutely sure, they all... were werewolves. They had to be. He somehow could... sense it. The smell?

How could he smell it? He was just a human. Yet, he knew. He was absolutely sure.

"I... made you Chinese Barbecue Pork, Mason..." Nathan mumbled, looking at Mason with his big, puppy eyes. He felt overwhelmed by the presence of so many huge men.

Mason tightened his lips.

"Thank you, Nathan. Um... these are my subordinates. They work as my field agents. We are having a company meeting because some problems occurred... "

"Okay. I won't bother you then, I just want to leave it..."

Mason took the vessel from Nathan's hands, their fingers brushed and their eyes met. Mason's lips moved as if he wanted to say something, but then the icy-blue-eyed man bent a bit, peering beyond Mason's arm and said in a loud and surprised tone:

"Wow! Did you mark him, Mason?!"

Mason turned toward him in a quick, almost violent, move and growled in such a manner that if Nathan had had any doubts that Mason was a werewolf, he would be rid of them now.

The sound could not be made by a human vocal cord; it was an impossibility. It literally reverberated inside his chest.

The icy-blue man went quickly back into the house, his face with a submissive grimace. Evidently some alpha pack-power dynamic was at play here.

The two remaining men followed him into the house in silence and Nathan was left alone with only Mason, who placed the vessel on the wide wooden banister.

They stood very close to each other. Nathan knew it would sound crazy, but he said it anyway: "Mason... I'm gonna walk in the forest today in the evening. Naked."

Mason pupils dilated; Nathan could feel his warm breath on his face.

"If somebody looking like he just ran from the Underworld movie set was there... who knows what could happen?" He smiled and winked.

Mason made one step forward, now stopping even closer to Nathan, who raised his hands and put them on Mason massive pectoral muscles.

"I know it was you. You scared them away. Thank you."

Mason did not reply. Yet his breathing was quickened, and his pupils were enormous. He slowly leaned and made a sniff around Nathan's ear, just above the mark. Nathan shivered, he slowly lifted his hands even higher, touching Mason arms and muscular neck.

Nathan stood on his tiptoes and kissed Mason parted lips, his fingers running through Mason's short, dark hair. Their tongues entwined, and Nathan could feel Mason probing his mouth deeply, licking inside his mouth, and sucking on his lower lip. He even felt a slight bite.

After a while of wild kissing, he pushed on Mason's chest and stepped back.

"See you. Hopefully, in the forest." He smiled and ran away, leaving Mason on his porch.

***

The whole day he felt so aroused and excited that he actually could not focus on his work. He finally gave up, put a dildo in his ass, and fuck himself to completion, as he just couldn't hold it any longer.

The last hours were almost excruciating. He had to put a butt-plug in, to stretch himself as good as he could, and was anxiously walking from window to window with it lodged deep inside, waiting for the sun to come down.

Finally, after hours of impatience, it was 10 PM and it was a good time to start his walk.

He took a shower, pushed as much lube as he could inside, plugged his hole with a butt-plug, and considered his clothes.

He wanted to be naked but he was afraid to parade like that in a wooded area so close to the residential house line. He took his phone to use as a flashlight and put on his sneakers. Finally, he decided to wear a loose coat.

In that outfit, Nathan went outside and marched toward the forest. He jumped his fence and landed in high, wild grass. He was a bit surprised how smoothly that went. Soon, he immersed himself in the forest's scents and sounds. They did not sound so... pleasant as they did during daylight hours.

He walked in total darkness with only the dim light of his phone.

The lights of residential houses slowly disappeared. He carefully took his coat off and put it over his forearm. He walked slower now, more aware of his surroundings.

The woods at night were filled with shadows, sounds, and darkness. It started to influence Nathan's senses. He looked around nervously, trying to focus his eyes in the dim light of his phone.

Being naked didn't help. He had this feeling that every creature could smell him if they only wanted to and when attacked, he would be ripped into pieces, his naked body torn apart without any chance to protect himself.

He felt so open, like a defenseless prey.

Soon, he submerged himself even more into the state of mind of animal prey.

He became hyperaware, constantly looking around, to the point he actually walked in a zig-zagging way, rotating himself, taking cover behind trees, attentively staring into darkness.

His ears seemed to hear more, as if also indulging in his hyperaware state. He even turned off his flashlight. And strangely enough, he could still see in the forest. Finally, he felt almost paranoid to the point of stopping totally and just listening and watching the forest's shadowy surroundings.

Second after second, all his senses become more and more in tune with the wilderness.

And then he heard a crackling sound.

This time it wasn't his imagination--it was too close. Something heavy was moving among the trees.

He started to run on pure instinct. And whatever it was... started to chase.

Heavy thumps behind him grew closer and closer... dead branches breaking loudly, forest litter rustling. Nathan could not stop himself, he screamed in panic, jumping over some fallen tree, he almost fell, feeling the butt-plug popping out of his ass. He had to save himself, catching some old, massive tree and realized he was not going to be able to run away from whatever was chasing him. He grabbed the tree and pressed his body to it, as if wanting to draw some strength from it. The cell phone and coat fell on the ground.

He was panting hard, his heart beating like crazy, his hands shaking.

Something emerged from the shadows.

He could barely see it, even though his eyes became strangely adapted to the almost nonexistent light, but he was just too shaky to focus his senses on this shape. He only knew it was large. And it was walking on two legs, so it could not be an animal...

Or...it could. But a different kind of animal. A magical creature.

"Mason, is it you? Mason, I beg you...I'm so afraid!"

Whatever it was, it made a jump. No, not an eight foot normal human jump, but actually a twenty foot jump, and landed just behind Nathan's back.

Nathan cried out in fear, plastering himself against the tree even more. And his body was pressed to the tree also from the back...

A powerful, hot body, covered with sparse fur, was behind him now... it was massive, even bigger than Mason in his human form. So, was this the "Luna" form!?

Nathan had to face it.

He had to.

So, he pushed himself off, using all his strength to turn his body to face the werewolf.

Nathan's eyes could see the face oddly clearly - the muzzle did not look fully canine, nor fully human. The jaws seemed prognathous, protruding forward, and fangs were visible. The golden eyes, however, were purely human, and were looking at Nathan from up close. Very intensely. His ears were sticking out, and had pointy endings. He had more fur, looking like a short beard, over his bony cheeks and neck.

Nathan swallowed hard when the monster pulled him up, pressing his back to the tree behind him and wrapping his legs around his muscular, partially furry hips.

He had more fur on him than hair in his human form, but much less compared to his wolf form.

And Nathan felt it. The massive, erect dick of the beast was poking against his hole now.

Nathan wanted it, didn't he? He had asked for it himself, probably while in a mad state.

Happily, he had used a big dildo today and had worn a butt plug for hours. The dick was crazy big.

He screamed in protest, tilting his head back, almost hitting the tree with the back of his skull: "No, you're gonna kill me, I can't take this!"

The creature snapped his head and...spoke! It was the weirdest sound Nathan ever heard. A mix between human language and growling, roaring sounds. "Youuuu caaaannn. You'rrrrre alrrrreadyyy changgggin..."

And the monster pushed his dick inside Nathan's trembling body in one thrust. The smaller man shivered but weirdly enough realized that he... was not torn apart. He was only so fucking full, like never before.

It was... a peculiar feeling but... not that unpleasant!

The werewolf looked attentively at his face with his magical, glowing eyes.

He did not rush it, he was just... waiting with his tool lodged deep inside Nathan.

"Mason..." Nathan whispered, putting his hands on the monster's enormous neck muscles. "Is it that 'complicated' you spoke about before?"

The werewolf snorted. "Stooop taaaalking. Let's fuckkkk."

And he pushed even deeper inside Nathan's quivering body.

And after that, he did not slow down anymore. He started to pound inside Nathan's impossibly stretched hole like there was no tomorrow. His stamina was inhumanly strong, and his breath was stable as if he was lightly jogging on a treadmill.

Nathan, however, was making all kinds of sounds, screaming, whining, whimpering, groaning, moaning and many more weird, barely human-sounding noises. He was again balancing between pain and intense pleasure, his dick now trapped between their bodies receiving more pleasant rubs than last time, on the cold grass.

In one moment, the werewolf took his right hand, that was earlier holding on to Nathan's ass cheeks, and grabbed his straining dick in his powerful fist (happily his claws were far from Nathan's delicate skin).

Nathan moaned pleadingly, as he spiraled down into even more pleasure, as with every slam of his hips, and grazing over his prostate, the werewolf was also pulling on his dick.

It was crazy fucking intense, and impossible to hold. The orgasm this time was multiplying itself, coming from his ass and dick in one fierce sensation.

That's when Nathan shot his load so high that it actually looked like a small geyser over their heads, splashing long ropes on their hair and faces.

The monster growled and almost impaled Nathan on his massive dick as he came too--in that regard, his staying power was not that different from human, or so it seemed.

When he orgasmed, his fanged mouth closed itself over Nathan's mark, between his neck and shoulder. Yet he did not bite. He rather licked over it soothingly, but soon also started nipping a bit and sucking on it, kinda similarly to how puppies do. It was like he was obsessed over the mark and wanted to enforce and imprint it more. Nathan tilted his head aside, letting the monster lavish his mark. It was weirdly pleasant, even more than he initially thought.

Nathan could feel werewolf's semen flooding profusely from his hole, but he was now too focused on this delightful feeling over his mark. He even grabbed the monster's massive shaggy head and pulled it closer, encouraging him to continue the strange licking-sucking-nipping on his skin.

Soon, the pleasure grew even higher. Nathan was now moaning in a low, vibrating sound, almost continuously and his fingers dug deeply into the monster's mane, begging him to intensify his actions.

The area over mark was crazy sensitive to the point that Nathan almost felt it like it was "a part" of his dick. The skin was sending thrills and tinglings through his nerves to his brain, changing him into a continuously moaning, writhing critter.

And it happened for the second time!

Nathan... orgasmed.

It was odd, sharply intense and shook his entire body. He almost howled, straining his tightly locked body, arching it, his dick squirting even sticky shots, however this time in smaller amounts. It was a really unexpected and bizarre event.

Nathan snapped his head, and, holding on by the mane, he pulled back off the werewolf.

"What just happened? It was fucking weird. I came just by... you licking this mark."

The beast stepped back. Nathan landed shakily on his own feet. The height difference was now even more significant than earlier. The beast had to be at least 7 feet tall, if not more. He was huuuuuuge!

Shoulders wide, arms with crazy-bulging muscles, he looked like pure power and robustness. A true killing machine. He was much more imposing than in his wolf form. The wolf was an enormous animal, but this... this had a monster-factor written all over him.

And he did not reply. He just stared at Nathan, who hesitated. He noticed that while in his... different forms, Mason seemed not very eager to communicate, as if fighting with his inner instincts to kill and fight with everything he saw already took too much of his strength.

Maybe his human brain was kind of... muffled by all the strength and pure animalistic power radiating from his body? He decided to ask about it later.

"Can I ride you? Can you take me home?"

The beast made a strange sound that was somewhat similar to... chuckling. But surprisingly, he fell on all fours and... Nathan could observe as the fur got even more dense on him and his spine transformed to become more canine-like. He changed into his wolf form. Nathan took it as a yes.

He took his butt-plug--which he could see clearly in the almost complete darkness--and his phone, the same case: he had no problem with spotting it between the small bushes near his feet. What's even more shocking was that he could even... to some degree, smell his own phone! The metallic and plastic odor was something unexpected to him. As he noticed, it made searching much easier, so he did not question this weird new power.

He put on his coat and came closer to the wolf that was standing and staring at him with his glowing eyes. Nathan touched his thick, lush fur. It was nice, soft yet resilient.

Nathan wasn't sure how to do it, as he had never ridden a horse, so he clumsily climbed onto the back of the wolf, and, after some consideration, laid flat along his spine and clutched his hands into the dense mane around his neck.

The werewolf jumped forward, startling Nathan a bit. He was afraid he would fall off him, but strangely enough he did not. The magical creature moved swiftly and smoothly, and very quietly. The forest changed to a blur as Nathan could feel powerful muscles under the fur, flexing in this quick race.

But they were not that far from the residential area.

Soon the lights could be seen behind trees. They almost hurt Nathan's eyes.

As they stopped just next to the fence, Nathan slid from the furry back of the werewolf. He opened his mouth to say something but... the beast jumped away and vanished between bushes.

Yep, so very predictable.

So, there wasn't going to be any chitchat.

Nathan went back to his house, where he stood before the mirror again.

But this time, something was different.

He looked at his mark and it seemed... almost dark in color. The scar was thin and already healed, but the color looked so peculiar that Nathan stared at it for a moment. Very unusual looking scar. Almost like a natural tattoo.

He took a shower and went back to the kitchen, feeling hungry. But he could not find anything interesting in his refrigerator.

On an impulse, he dressed up in sweatpants and a t-shirt and went to his car.

He decided to drive to the nearest supermarket that was open 24hr to buy some food he craved.

During the drive he realized that he had stopped considering it strange, the fact that he had just had sex in the woods with a werewolf. A WEREWOLF.

He had just casually gone shopping for some food after intercourse with a magical creature!

What a shocking change in his mind. He even chuckled, in disbelief, while parking near the supermarket. His world changed too quickly; he was not able to wrap his head around that. Not yet. He was just hungry... He had to focus on finding food. He promised himself he would think about it later, after eating. When finally full...

There were almost no people inside the supermarket, so he roamed around the food section. The meat especially took a lot of his attention.

While passing the aisle with beverages, he could hear some weird laugh and a couple of cursing words. He slowed down, which was a mistake. The three men standing in the aisle and talking in raised voices... spotted him.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here!?"

It was Jordan Morrow.

No... Not again!

The bully who was torturing him from the beginning of his... existence, or so it almost seemed.

He could not run. It would look childish. So, they surrounded him with mocking faces.

"What are you doing here this late? Are you out of your tofu? Or soy-milk? Or maybe, you need some... veggie sausages?"

"C'mon, it's not even funny, Jordan. Aren't you bored after so many years of that? I have such giant supplies of still-good toilet paper! I could probably shit for one year non-stop, and I'll never run out of it." He had really had enough of their stupidity.

Jordan furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you talking back to me, faggot?"

"I probably am. I almost forgot: wanna come to my backyard again? And meet my new sweet puppy?"

So, Jordan decided to hit him right away.

At least he tried to.

Nathan was actually surprised that he got his own Spiderman-Flash Thompson moment.

He could literally see, almost like in a slow motion, Jordan's fist coming at him. So, he just dodged it, but he also caught his wrist and jerked forward, using his own momentum. Jordan flew by him and landed on the floor!

Nathan observed it with wide-open eyes. Jordan's friends felt they needed to intervene.

They wanted to catch Nathan from both sides, but they were just too slow.

So, he grabbed their hands and shoved them with such force that their heads actually collided. And he did not even use his full strength! What a surprise!

He took one step back and crossed his arms over his chest.

"C'mon, boys. Who's the faggot now?"

Jordan's face twitched at the word. He was the captain of the football team during their high school years. And Nathan was some scrawny nerd, with a rainbow flag on his backpack.

So, he could not take the defeat. He jumped and charged Nathan again, but to no avail. Soon he landed on his ass, not even being able to touch "a fag". Nathan was surprised that he had almost invented his own version of aikido, without even watching one Steven Seagal movie. He was just using their own momentum and was getting out of the way.

Finally, security approached them and, after viewing the situation on the monitoring camera, he was in the clear. He left the bullies, without even looking at their frustrated, humiliated faces.

After buying a large quantity of raw meat, he drove back to his home and put the groceries into the refrigerator, but not without eating a whole... raw beef steak and a large chunk of sirloin.

It tasted a bit... dead. He thought how tasty it would actually be if only it was... warm and fresh!