Werewolf & Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But with every passing minute of his talk, Nathan could see that it was not a problem that could be dealt with in a couple of minutes and forgotten about. Mason was striding from one side of the room to another, his face tense and angry.

Nathan realized with regret that their date was probably over. But he did not feel that disappointed, as he was sure it was not their last meeting.

He waited for the moment as Mason glanced at him and whispered with his mouth "I'm gonna go."

Mason nodded and made a gesture that probably meant "I'm sorry for that."

Nathan offered him a smile and headed toward the stairs.

His mood was not totally destroyed, he even smiled, closing in on his house. His future seemed bright.

But there were things that needed to be done, for sure.

As soon as he was home, he jerked off. He had to; tensions in his body were just too high.

He then laid on his bed, fantasizing about what could happen that evening.

Nathan dozed off for a while and woke up, still horny and hungry for more action. He took out his dildo, but he first put a butt-plug inside his ass, to spare himself some time on prepping and just laid there, feeling pleasant fullness and fantasizing about Mason's hot hands on his body.

He could almost imagine himself kneeling in front of him and sucking his cock. Obviously, Mason had to have a massive cock, to be a full package. The impressive bulge he saw and felt was a good sign. (To be honest, everything was bulging in this man.)

Nathan was getting more and more into the mood, but suddenly, he heard some weird noise behind his house. He sat up, and quickly wrapped himself into a terry towel and went toward the window leading to his backyard. As he stood there, he heard... a terrifying scream.

His body jerked in fear, and he plastered his face to the windows' glass. What was going on!?

He noticed a group of dark silhouettes being chased by...the largest dog (or a wolf?!) he had ever seen!

One of the running people fell on the backyard grass.... and the animal jumped on him.

On a crazy impulse Nathan opened his backdoor and screamed in a futile attempt to stop the beast from mauling the lying man, realizing simultaneously that it would probably have no effect if not supported by the loud bang of a shotgun. But Nathan did not possess such a thing.

So, he jumped from the wooden stairs leading to the darkness of his own garden, grabbing a rattan chair on the way and tried to thump it on the banister, to make even more noise. He really did not want to have a mauled, dead body in his garden. He had to help the man, even if he was probably one of the bullies.

The animal stopped unexpectedly...

Nathan noticed it with a bit of a shock. Really? It seemed impossible.

The man on the ground, whom he recognized as one of his former classmates, Jordan Morrow, jumped to his feet and leaped over the fence in two crazy-quick moves. He most likely thought he was running for his life.

Nathan remained alone in his backyard... with a gigantic beast, who turned around and faced him with his large head and ears staying up high.

What was it?! Was it a wolf? Nathan knew such massive wolves did not exist. It had to be a bear! I was the size of a fucking grizzly bear! But what kind of an animal was in his backyard with such a high fence?

On the other hand, the animal had different ears than bears... And the eyes.

Golden.

Yes, GLOWING GOLDEN eyes. No. Not just reflecting light. G-L-O-W-I-N-G in the dark. What the fuck?!

It was the only reason Nathan still stood on the grass in front of the stairs leading back to his house, not trying to run for his life like Jordan did seconds ago.

He simply could not move.

The animal started slowly walking toward him. Nathan shivered. It was a wolf. Now, he was sure of it. In the dim light of his garden lamp hanging over the backdoor, he could see its silver-gray, lush fur, and massive body - crazy massive! A truly gigantic wolf.

It was a beast, not a regular animal created by Mother Nature, he was certain of it.

Nathan had to make a split-second decision. He threw the rattan chair and turned around wanting to run away, but the beast did not let him. The monster jumped on him, pushing him with his paws, and Nathan fell on the grass, his face on the ground, his towel slipped from his hips.

Now lying flat on the lawn, trembling with his whole body, he was sure he would die at any second. He could see the massive front legs of the creature standing on both sides of his shoulders, and just felt that the monster lowered his head to sniff over Nathan's head.

His warm breath ruffled Nathan's longish, black strands.

Nathan could hear himself making involuntary, whimpering sounds, as an animal in a submissive mode of survival, offering his neck. Only he did not want to offer his neck...

Curling his hands under his sides, he found a towel laying there also. He decided to cover his head with it in a weird attempt to discourage the beast from mauling his skull with his gigantic fangs.

Slowly he pulled it over his head. The beast did not stop him. Under the towel he felt the illusion of safety. The sniffing of his body was not that intimidating. And the beast was sniffing him along his spine and... Wait!

Nathan still had a butt-plug in, for fuck's sake!

In this stress and hassle, he totally forgot that. So, he was on the grass, lying under some weird monster and had a butt-plug in his ass... Just wonderful. If he were to be ripped apart, they would find his body with a giant butt-plug. Peachy! The whole town would know what a dildo slut he was.

He needed to do something. He could not die like that. So, he slowly moved his hand over his ass cheeks, grabbed the handle and slowly pulled it out. The beast's head was over his ass now, probably seeing the whole process, still sniffing there and blowing warm air over his goose-fleshed skin.

It could be even nice, if not for the constant thoughts about imminent death.

Why did the beast not start its feast already? Why the wait? The torture?

"Just kill me already!" Nathan mumbled, urging the creature, pressing his hands to his head.

And then he felt it. The weirdest thing that had ever happened to him. The long, warm and a bit rough in touch tongue of the beast lapped over his ass cheek....

Nathan froze.

Really? The beast actually licked him?! What the fuck?

He had read somewhere that some wild beasts, like lionesses, lapped their tongues over caught animals strained muscles to get them to relax and stop fighting, maybe to reduce the stress and make a meal tastier? Nathan forgot the reasons, but they had to be sick, that's for sure. So, the beast was preparing him to be tasty meat. Great!

"Just kill me, please, don't torture me, beast..." It was rather absurd to reason with a mindless creature, but he did it anyway.

And then the wolf made a weird sound. Weirdly... familiar. Weirdly... friendly? Even... reassuring?

Nathan was almost certain that he had heard something like that from someone else.

Someone with golden eyes.

The realization wasn't all of a sudden. It did not hit him like a truck.

It just slowly sank in.

Mason had promised he would scare the bullies.

He said he had great hearing.

He said his muscles... are part of his heritage.

He said something about mating bonds...

He said he had a powerful metabolism.

And for sure the ability to quickly turn his entire body into a monster would probably be a good prediction of his resiliency to alcohol intoxication.

He also said that Nathan knew nothing about him, and it would be too much for him. This... was too much, definitely.

Or was it?

Nathan held his breath. Fuck. Was it possible?

Truly... Mason was a werewolf?!

It sounded so crazy that Nathan had to actually stop himself from chuckling. Too crazy. Too insane. To impossible. Werewolves existed only in movies like Underworld (curiously enough, they watch it as part of Mason's initiative) or Van Helsing. Or Twilight, God forbid. But what else could explain his unnatural size?

For sure such an impressive body like Mason's could not transform into a 'regular' wolf, as it would have to shrink, and it would be even more magical. He had to be this massive, gigantic scary wolf with... golden eyes.

Nathan had one terrifying thought after another, but suddenly something in him broke. If he was about to die, he could at least try a more creative way to get himself out of the situation.

He decided to say it. He had nothing to lose.

"Don't kill me, I beg you. Fuck me, instead."

And to follow up on his words, he raised his hips up, spreading his leg, submissively offering his clenching hole to the werewolf.

He could feel a cold evening breeze over his naked flesh, over his shamelessly sticking-out ass cheeks. Jutting out there for the monster to see.

He knew the werewolf was looking at his opened hole, glistening with lube.

And werewolf answered with a low grumble, his tongue now slid between Nathan's ass cheeks in much more... sexual and definitely NOT predatory way.

Nathan moaned. Yes. He realized he was becoming weirdly aroused. A monster lapping over his vulnerable hole - too absurd, and yet.... crazy thrilling! Something in him almost howled in excitement.

Laying naked on the ground, giving his body for a beast to take... it made him quiver.

"Fuck me, fuck my hole..." he pleaded and started making slow up and down moves with his hips. Almost like pulsing, simulating sexual intercourse. Madness, but hot madness.

The monster's tongue went inside his ass in a swirling move and Nathan groaned in unexpected pleasure. The beast's tongue was long and wide and so fucking perfect. It slid into Nathan's ass, caressing him and rubbing over his prostate!

How the fuck could the beast know what to do? It had to be him. It just had to be...

"I know it's you... I know it. Take me, fuck me, Mason." He said it loudly. He acknowledged... that he knew.

The animal growled in an even lower, almost roaring way.

"Fuck my empty, aching hole, Mason. I fucked myself with a dildo every day, dreaming about your cock..."

And then he could feel it.

The animal fur that was touching him from above, disappeared. The sound was similar to the rustling of leaves. Suddenly... The very warm naked body was on him.

Nathan moaned, realizing he was right. But for some reason he did not take the towel from his head. It was like his only anchor to reality. The rest was a fantasy.

But he did not fall out of his role, he pushed his hips even more, offering his most intimate place to the transformed werewolf.

And soon he felt it. A pressure on his muscle ring. Muscular thighs spread his knees even more open, as to make more room for such movements.

The pressure increased and Nathan exhaled deeply, pushing a bit outside, and the massive head plunged inside, provoking him to cry out softly.

He could feel the crazy hot body lying on him, crushing him a bit with his enormous weight.

"Yes... plow me, Mason."

He really - REALLY - hoped it was Mason and not some different werewolf. And what had Mason said? All of his kind were bisexual! So... theoretically it could be anyone. Some lost werewolf, who roamed here by chance? Why was Mason silent, if that was him? Maybe it was a stranger after all? The NOT-knowing made him crazy, but at the same time, weirdly elated.

The dick was massive. Nathan had a bit of fear it would tear him up, but on the other hand he had this odd, inexplicable arousal, that made him more eager and ready. A werewolf fucking him into submission? Wild fantasy.

He was glad he put on so much lube to be held inside by the butt-plug as it was now his only hope for staying in one piece.

The giant tool moved slowly inside him; it was not very rough at the beginning, as if wanting to give Nathan some time to adjust.

Would a random werewolf be that kind?

He could get that knowledge in one second. He could tear the towel from his head and look Mason in his eyes, but for some reason... he did not. And the werewolf was totally silent, only his breath could be heard just over Nathan's nape... The weirdness of the situation only made it more exciting.

The monster moved inside him, forward, back, forward, back, like a perfect machine, slowly heating up on pace. It wasn't that bad... after a while it even started to become pleasant. After some more time... It finally started to be... blissful. He needed it. He wanted to feel this deep, long thrust in his passage, filling him, invading him. Nathan began to pant a bit, his hips pushed forward on the ground, his dick hard and hopelessly rolling on the grass.

Mason (if that even was him) grabbed Nathan under the armpits in a firm way, taking a better grip, and started to fuck Nathan - much harder this time.

Nathan's widespread legs and knees were sliding over dry patches of grass, and small stones. Their joint breaths were the only sounds in the dark garden, the slapping of their bodies made a weird, wild serenade.

Deeper, harder, quicker.

Nathan's body was transforming the feeling of straining and the intense pressure into something else - slowly raising the need to be dominated, to be rocked, to be pounded even stronger.

His hip bones were hitting the ground; he was sure there would be bruises. But against the discomfort, he began to work with his pelvis even more, wanting to feel this incredible cock deeper, more intensely... Rubbing over his sensitive spot. Every move was more and more pleasant, in a wild way, balancing on the edge of pain and pleasure. So fucking intoxicating.

Especially that one particular part of his rectum began to give him more and more sweet feelings.

"Fuck, angle it... more from top... I need... it's so good..." He tried to give directions, and the man who was fucking him listened!

He raised his hips, pounding Nathan at a more upward angle.

This time his massive cock was putting even more pressure on his prostate, and Nathan desperately needed to have it rubbed over. He began to moan like a slut, feeling the intensive pleasure growing inside his body, like a tidal wave. The werewolf increased the tempo even more, rutting against him fervently, grunting and growling.

This fucking was hard and fierce, like Nathan had never had before.

He could only press his cheek to the ground, clenching his fist on the grass.

Nathan's whole body was pushed forward, motioned over the lawn, he could feel the pain and the discomfort of small gravel under him, but he did not care, his prostate was pounded with a hammer force, he heard only his loud groans, gasping and occasional whimperings.

The man over him was almost totally silent, apart from slightly quickened breathing and grunts - weirdly enough, his stamina seemed inexhaustible.

On an impulse, Nathan stuck one of his hands back, feeling the man who was slamming him into the lawn. He could now touch muscles moving under hot skin, dry...! The man was not even sweaty! He could move in such a quick, crazy intense tempo and was not panting or sweating like crazy!

Yep, supernatural being.

Nathan found pleasure in feeling these powerful muscles under his fingers, strong hips working him over, rocking him with long, deep moves, plunging in his wide open ass, taking his whole length.

Just from feeling the werewolf hips moving relentlessly over him, Nathan almost came. He was dominated, owned, possessed. He realized how defenseless he was, thrown into the power of the beast. What could he do, really? Only give his body, to become a monster's cum dump? However, the thought alone made his hole clench. Curious case...

He tilted his head back and made a long whine, almost like howl, for some reason, and... the man responded to it with a weird rumbling in his wide chest.

And Nathan remembered one last thing from books he once read. Werewolves marked each other during sex, with a biting mark. He felt a weird rush of blood in his veins and cried out:

"Mark me, Mason, bite me... Please!"

He offered his neck, tilting his head aside. He really did not understand what he was even doing. The werewolf-man made a long growl, Nathan felt his lips on the juncture between his neck and shoulder, he closed his eyes, expecting pain, but... when his fangs came out - instead what he felt was pain mixed with a strong, almost energetic jolt of pleasure, flooding through his body.

His arousal ramped up.

And... he came.

He could feel the jizz pushing through his dick, in the peculiar way it did every time he came untouched, and his dick started squirting like crazy from his prostate gland, the characteristic translucent substance came in such amounts that it actually formed a small puddle beneath him.

His body arched, and shivered, his heart almost exploded from intense bliss, verging on ecstasy.

The fangs on his neck were sending additional bolts of bliss through his system, flooding him with pleasure so powerful, he had never experienced it.

Fucked like an animal, on the grass, on the gravel, he was orgasming in spasms, and it was like he went straight to paradise. He could feel his lover fucking his clenching hole even more wildly for a moment and after that a hot wave hit his intestines. Nathan felt it inside very clearly - it was warmer than normal sperm, of that he was sure, and there were crazy amounts of it! The monster unloaded his fluids in a series of forceful spurts.

Soon, the sperm was running out of his ass, and over his perineum and thighs.

He quivered, willingly taking this load in his body, mumbling something incomprehensible.

The wet, slapping sound was even more obscene and the stream of jizz was just so surreal, Nathan wasn't even sure what was real.

His body felt like a ragamuffin, without a single bone.

The man behind him also went silent, his head now lying on Nathan nape, just next to the bite mark he'd made. Nathan slowly emerged from post-orgasmic bliss, and after a couple of minutes of resting, he decided to... up the game.

"Do you have the... Luna form? Or what do you call it? The form intermediate between wolf and a human. Like in the Underworld."

The man did not answer. Weird. Maybe he could not talk after transformation? Impossible. He just chose not to talk, for some reason.

"If you can, lick my neck..."

A short pause. And then the man... licked his neck.

"Will you fuck me in that form one day...?"

The man did not answer this time. He did another weird thing, however. He put his hand on Nathan's neck and stroked him along his spine. Nathan moaned.

It was unexpectedly pleasant.

The monster stood up and... Nathan could hear the rustling of grass. And the silence returned. The werewolf disappeared.

Nathan slowly sat up.

While doing that he could feel werewolf's jizz gushing out of him, an insane amount! He looked at his wet thighs. Fuck, the creature was really virile.

So, was this Mason, after all?

Nathan could just walk over there and ask: "Hi, did you by chance fuck me five minutes ago in my backyard?" But it would be just... too crazy.

So, he went back to his home, truly grateful that whoever it was had scared the bullies and spared him half of his day spent on clearing the garden.

He looked at himself in the mirror. His face had smudges of dirt and his knees were bruised. He took a shower, almost regretting that he would soon not feel the sexy, wet feeling on his ass, as the werewolf's jizz was soon washed away.

But Nathan was not gonna give up.

Not after this.

***

The next day he woke up in a strange, very energetic state. He prepared a tricky Chinese Barbecue Pork and, happy with the result, he again ran toward Mason's house.

But this time something was different: he noticed three other cars in the driveway. He hesitated, standing on the stairs, and was about to go back to his house, but then the doors opened and a massive, yet completely strange man stepped out, looking at Mason.