All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians Ch. 07'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

is everyone in this story mated to somebody of a different race?

OverstarOverstarabout 10 years ago
Excellent

An excellent chapter, the story is moving along nicely and the suspense is powerful. Well done.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Outstanding chapter!

I was surprised that Lionel thinks he is protecting his child by killing himself. I understand him but he has the choice to stop his madness. His daughter doesn't need him as a father if he continues on this path of destruction. Hopefully being a child of Lionel won't hurt her in the future.

I wonder why Sunnet acts like she hate Jacob. Clearly she is in love with him. She can't be mad at Jacob for being with Tasha since she pushes him away and moved away.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 10 years ago

Damn!!! you just had to end it there???!!!! LOL... Great chapter... Looking forward to the next one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Another fantastic chapter. I guess there's going to be a lot of action in chapter 8. Can't wait. :) Hope Lionel finally gets finished off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who will die?

Keamon said someone will be sacrificed. Please don't killer offJamal or Kerry. Let only Lionel die. Waiting for chapter 8. Post faster.

Marley

mrsgray2011mrsgray2011about 10 years ago
I smell a spin off

I have enjoyed reading all of your stories so far. I can't wait for the next chapter๐Ÿ˜‚. I can see a spin off coming for some of your other characters. I look forward to what will come. Keep up the great work and keep writing. Maybe this will inspire me to write one of my own ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜

TempestBainTempestBainabout 10 years ago
Continue

Need the next chapter

KeeblerkittyKeeblerkittyalmost 10 years ago
amazing

Wow what a cliff hanger. Please finish the next chapter soon!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
The adventure continues

The adventure continues!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is great

I know this is bad, but I never rate or comment until the story is complete. I find it hard to rate each chapter. I always see it as a whole story. I am working on this. But this chapter had me falling in love. Findings respect for the characters and despising that crazy evil shit more and more. This chapter had me on the edge of my seat more than the others. Lionel is an evil man and you capture that perfectly in his character. He's scary as fuck. Now off to read the next chapter.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

a good action packed chapter ,it was great on to the next .

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago

Tasha is not foolish for the things she said just brutally honest, me being African American, the black community has a lot of struggles. With colonization and slavery black people have lots of self hatred directed at themselves especially people with dark skin. I'm not going to explain a whole bunch but even with this story that you made all I've been seeing is a bunch of interracial propaganda. No black love stories on here. It would be nice to see a dark Were be with another black or dark were for once. It's always the same white man white women, black man white women or white man black women. But other than that I love the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...