Wes LIkes Milkshakes

Story Info
Wes gets to savor Hillary's milk.
2k words
4.26
6.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers

In the first story Wes met Hillary when he was reading water meters of his summer job. A young bride with a frequently traveling husband, let's just say she had particular needs that a young, virile college guy could satisfy. This story is a continuation where Wes unexpectedly runs into Hillary and one thing leads to another. All main characters are adults over the age of 18 and there is no abuse of any kind. Enjoy as we let Wes recount this episode in his own words.

It was getting close to the holidays, and I knew that I needed to find my mom a gift, so I headed over to the mall. It was a cold day and snowing ever so lightly. After parking the car and walking towards the entrance there was a young woman just ahead of me struggling to get her infant in its stroller through the door. Ever willing to help I held the door for her and once inside she turned to thank me.

"Thanks for the help. That door wouldn't stay open long enough for me to get the stroller through."

I instinctively said, "You're welcome," but when I looked at the woman, I realized that I knew her. It was Hillary.

The woman looked at me and you could see the memory flash in her eyes. "Wes?" she said.

"Yeah. Hillary? The last I saw you was in June when you were still pregnant," I said recalling how I had stopped at her house to read her water meter but as usual had wound up having sex with her. It had been the one and only time in my life that I had had sex with a pregnant woman.

"Well as you can see I had the baby. Meet Jason. He's only two months old, but as a big baby he's a lot to handle." Jason looked up at me and gave me a grin and a coo. I looked over at Hillary and she looked terrific dressed in black tights, a hot pink ski jacket, and fur-trimmed Sorel boots. Whatever baby fat she might have had was either gone or was well-hidden.

"Why don't you stop over later so we can have drink and catch up with things. My husband is traveling again, or should I say "still" and I could use the company."

Having known Hillary for the past two years I could interpret that last statement as her probably being lonely, but also most likely very horny. This woman hits on me whenever and now wherever she sees me. "That sounds great. I'll stop by at 7:00 pm. Hopefully, I can find a gift for my mom between now and then."

"She might like some perfume. The store at the end of the concourse is having a sale. You might find something she will like there."

I tucked that thought in the back of my mind but what was most occupying my brain cells was what adventure Hillary might take me on later this evening.

After perusing the shops in the mall, I did, in fact, buy my mom some perfume at the store recommended by Hillary. Then looking down at my watch I realized that I had spent more time than I thought. I made my way back to my car and while the traffic was heavy for that time of night, the going was slowed by the wet snow that was yet falling albeit a little heavier. Still, it cast a pleasant scene as I traveled to the other side of town and down that street that I now knew better than I'd might want to admit.

I pulled into Hillary's driveway and noticed that there were fresh tire marks in the snow meaning that she hadn't been home all that long. I made my way to the front door and rang the bell. My brain wanted me to say, "meter reader," but I decided against it.

Hillary answered the door and let me in. While I had admired her female form in those black tights at the mall, now without the ski jacket they looked like they had been applied with a spray gun. "Oh, it's so good to see you again. Take your coat off and stay a while. Make yourself at home, but I do have to feed Jason before I put him down in his crib."

I sat in one of the big leather chairs just as Hillary came back with the baby. Not used to being around infants that much I was taken aback when she unbuttoned her blouse and raised the cup of her bra showing her now ample milk engorged breast topped by a large dark red areola and a nipple that looked to be nearly an inch long. Then offering it to Jason, the baby readily took it and proceeded to voraciously nurse. I remembered Hillary's boobs being bigger than usual some months ago when she was pregnant, but now they seemed enormous and all I could help thinking was "I wonder how much milk does each of those hold?"

Hillary looked up at me as Jason continued to suckle her boob. "He was really hungry tonight. Good thing, too, because I am producing a lot of milk. He's a big boy and was over 10 pounds when I delivered. It was an effort but I was determined not to have a cesarian. Let's just say that he sure stretched things when coming out."

"He seems to be enjoying your milk," I added.

"He does. When he's done I'll let you try some," she said

"No, that's OK. I'll pass."

"It's OK. You have to try it. Besides, I know you're not afraid of my tits," said Hillary getting up and taking Jason back to put him to bed.

In the meantime, I couldn't get the thought of trying Hillary's breast milk out of my head. I didn't have long to wait and when Hillary came back. She had changed into flannel pajamas that I strongly suspected had no underwear beneath. "Now Wes you just have to try some of my milk," she insisted.

As I got up from the chair, Hillary unbuttoned the pajama top and pulled out her left boob. Her boobs were very well-proportioned before her pregnancy but now were significantly larger which also gave her an incredible amount of cleavage. I knelt on the floor in front of her and gingerly took the nipple into my mouth. A gentle suck later and I had a small quantity of milk on my tongue. I swallowed and sucked some more.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked with a huge smile.

"It's really delicious. Creamy and sweet like a thin milkshake, but sort of warm, too."

"Did you know that I think that there's a direct line between my nipples and my clitty?"

"The only way that I'd know that is when you tell me."

"OK, but do you know what it means when I have a pulsating clit?"

"I think I might be able to guess."

"Go ahead. I'll give you three tries."

"It makes you feel like you have to pee."

"Now you're being silly. Try again but be serious."

"Oh, I know. It makes you horny?"

"Yes! You win. Now what has to happen when I feel horny? Now you know the answer to that question. I know you do."

"You have to get laid?"

"That's right. Now you being the only person at the moment with available penis, do you think that you'd be willing to help poor, needy little old me? I know you're able to?" Hillary said with a little pouty face that no male on this planet would ever find a way to deny.

I remembered the past experiences with Hillary's vagina and those are all fond memories. "Of course, you know I'll help you."

"Oh, good," she said rubbing her pussy through her pajama bottoms. Do you have a rubber with you, or do I need to get you one from the bedroom? I'm not back to using the diaphragm yet and won't go on the pill until I'm done nursing. Supposedly nursing puts off ovulation but I'm not willing to risk that it will or won't. I'm OK with one baby, even if he was a surprise, but don't need to even think about a second just yet."

"No, I'm good," I said taking out my wallet and fishing for the little foil packet and then tearing it open. Hillary had to have been really horny because as I was rolling the rubber down over my shaft, she slipped the pajama bottoms off of her hips and had them down around her ankles in the blink of an eye.

"So, what are you waiting for?" she asked. "You shouldn't keep a lady in need waiting," she insisted as she scooted her butt down to the edge of the chair and spread her legs. Her pussy was just as smooth as Jason's little bottom, its lips glistening from her natural lubrication.

Getting onto my knees I found that everything was at just the right height meaning that my shaft was just even with her pussy and mere inches away. I teased its entrance with just the tip for a moment before slowly introducing its full length. Hillary, enjoying every moment of this, closed her eyes and began breathing deeply. I was not so sure that she was fully conscious and seemed really mentally distant.

A couple of long slow withdrawals and thrusts had her in ecstasy. "Let me tell you, the best part of getting pregnant and having a baby is what we are doing right now!" she exclaimed moving her hips to speed things along.

Her pussy didn't feel anywhere as tight as I remembered it, still it was a wonderful sensation to feel it wrapped around my member as I continued to fuck her.

"What you have to do now is suckle my tits. You already tasted the left one, so give the right one a try. I'm sure it will have some milk for you too."

I got my mouth around its nipple and gave a gentle suck for which I was rewarded with more of that tasty milkshake. There was only one word to describe it, namely 'yummy' and I suckled a bit more aggressively. That drove Hillary over the edge as she came with much animation and audible sounds of pleasure. "Oh, that's wonderful. I'm ready for you to cum. Please fuck me now. I can't wait any longer. Whatever you do don't stop sucking on my tit!"

Her pleas were exciting to hear and moments later I could feel spasm after spasm from my manhood filling the rubber. I withdrew myself from her and upon further inspection was impressed how much cum I had actually produced.

"That was wonderful but now look at me. I'm a mess. My tits have leaked milk all over my pajama top and my pussy is leaking juices, too. Only now it occurs to me that I didn't bring a towel," she said picking up her pajama bottoms and using them to mop up the various secretions.

"Sorry!" was the only response that I could think of.

"Don't be but stay here and I'll be right back," she said getting up and heading for her bedroom. When she returned, she was wearing a long nightshirt and I could tell from the shape of her boobs that there was a bra underneath.

Better?"

"It is. I had put on a nursing bra which has pads for leaky nipples. When my tits are full, they are painful without a bra to support them. Still, you sucking on them felt wonderful."

"I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. Your milk was delicious."

"Well, you'll just have to come back for some more."

"Not tonight. Besides it's getting late."

"I didn't mean tonight. Besides we have to give my titties time to make some more."

doctorwes
doctorwes
133 Followers